TRANNY WOULDN'T DROP KNIFE GETS SHOT BY COPS

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

Some mentally deranged abomination was shot by zogbots

But it's not a mental illness

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aEkc1
youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY
reddit.com/r/gatech/comments/70nmwi/in_memoriam_scout_schultz/
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/it
youtube.com/user/RileyDia/videos
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html
youtube.com/user/LetsGetSRS/videos
vimeo.com/234171972
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E>>10622215
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
archive.is/ctK0x
archive.is/q6MLV
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789'''
archive.is/5ET9b
archive.is/F63ao
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/int-gend-proto.pdf
nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx
archive.is/ZPWgQ
archive.is/76kYB
vimeo.com/234431611
youtube.com/watch?v=uMy72wXQwlc
outdoor-games.wonderhowto.com/how-to/fight-effectively-with-knife-dagger-boffer-games-404842/
youtube.com/watch?v=w7HCfhFNTDI
quora.com/Would-an-average-swordsman-beat-a-skilled-knifefighter
youtube.com/watch?v=xz-07Dtp-Qw
columbiaclassicalfencing.com/2012/11/17/french-fencing-sources-on-using-the-unarmed-hand-to-parry-or-oppose-an-incoming-blade/
facebook.com/onbitescom/videos/1799903183371014/?hc_ref=ART5Si3du5THdU-zzsmQ09RMwAcPPt7X4hRAXlgAZJJUaAeYDUHQ15gT5plcufKXoPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_diaper_baby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicidal degenerate commits suicide by cop.
Kill yourself faggot op for shit slide thread. Archive archive.fo/aEkc1

Now this is one event that might actually get us a chimpout.
Antifa is going protest this one. Antifa has the Sorosbux. This could get gud.

OY VEY!

Daily Reminder of what you should say to any tranny you meet:

You're sick.
You need help. Instead of cutting off your dick or sewing your cunt shut, why don't you try, I don't know, taking some of the appropriate hormonal augmentation as per what you ARE, as opposed to what you FEEL LIKE as a direct result of your PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER.

Why is that trans people are so keen on altering their bodies instead of altering their minds?
Is it that you're afraid you won't be 'you' anymore once the problem is fixed, once your sickness is cured?
You don't have to be afraid.

Your whole argument falls apart from there - its not about changing your bodies to suit your mind, you should try changing your mind to suit your body.

We have technology.
You don't have to be sick anymore.
We can help you, without any surgery at all.

You are sick.
You FEEL like something that you are NOT, and will NEVER be, BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK.
Instead of STAYING SICK and surgically/hormonally altering yourself to FEED INTO YOUR SICKNESS, you should get WELL, by taking hormonal augmentation that will OVERCOME YOUR SICKNESS and let you FEEL like what you ARE.

Face it…
You're just upset that people don't support you mutilating yourself for the sake of your psychological disorder, and instead urge you to take medication that will FIX THE PROBLEM.
(Its because you don't want to admit you have a problem. Like a fucking addict.)

Good shoot.
youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY

Also turns out he was president of the gay club there

Hahahha

good find, liveleak has a shorter one

45%

One down millions to go

rheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sometimes, I think I should have been a cop. Getting the chance to off nigs and degenerates while getting paid for it sounds nice.

watched the video of this thing getting shot and holy shit why cant we just normalize this?

Motherfucker.

its all so tiresome

oh BLM won't like it if xir gets more media attention and shekels than their chosen dindu of the month.

Why does this shit make me laugh? I'd be considered a bad person to the bulk of society. But it really does make me laugh. The only time I don't laugh is when a normal white person has something done to them. Otherwise I laugh or don't care.

From the NBC article. Time to search twitter and see if there is going to be a #justice4~ going on. Even in the Fox news comments there are people oy veying about why the cops didn't either tazer it or use karate to take it down.

Why the fuck would I do that? If I find out a person is a tranny I'm going to avoid them, not talk to them, and i'm certainly not going to waste time and energy trying to help them. They're genetic waste.

It's a good day. Always a good day if theirs dead Trannys.

Every fucking time someone retard has to chime in with
If I have to answer this question one more time, I'm going to kill a fucking tranny myself.

Fucking nigger stole my 888. Fuck you!

Can you really even consider yourself human?
You're not wrong though

But chatting with your local antifa per order of the mayor's office, being put on unpaid leave for self-defense after shooting a "local youth", and making the headlines for rescuing a white child out of a lake - as opposed to bookshelf of Qurans - probably isn't the sort of shit you were looking for, right?

webm

reddit.com/r/gatech/comments/70nmwi/in_memoriam_scout_schultz/

I thought "it" was the the gender neutral pronoun?

Well, it's know they're suicidal. Just run more of them into officers.

>We have to "respect" mentally ill psychopaths who suicide-by-cop and inadvertently scar the very people they effectively force to kill them. (to the normie mind anyway, you know what I mean)

ty

From twitter…

There's more fucking pronouns than Pokemon at this point. Might as well not even try to follow it.

QUESTION: WAS IT TRANNY BEFORE COLLEGE OR DID IT GET BRAINWASHED BY MARXISTS?

one is suicide by cops, the other is suicide by college.

both are another victim of marxism

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/it

it (plural its)

One who is neither a he nor a she; a creature; a dehumanized being.

Kek

Violence and struggle should be daily experiences. It's the only way to keep the world from being perpetually overrun with these fags.

Reminder to download these types of vids just in case for when they inevitably get shoa'd.

Looks like the cop was carrying a 10mm, not some baby .45 or 9mm.

last pic

Whew lad
How long until this starts being parroted?

Thank god for this most recent of salt harvests

Why are kikes so prone to mental illness?

So did someone make a 911 call and give the impression that a GROUP of trannies with knives were running around campus?

If that's the case lol. That's what happens when liberals misuse language.

Imagine if your life's accomplishments were remembered as 'didn't use normal pronouns'.

Amazing

Unlike faggotry, or trannyism, the jewish predisposition for mental and health issues is genetic.

There was one comment actually attacking the nutcase's father for calling it his son.

Dead tranny threads should be safe for NoFap. Poor form my dude.

Not to be that guy, but a taser wouldn't be a better tool for that situation?

wowowow! Look at those breasts son

dead traps are the only traps that aren't gay though

Would a taser make him not be an insane tranny faggot? Probably not.

Tazer's don't always work, use of force matrix allows cops to go one level above the aggressor's force level
by threating to use a knife the cops are at deadly force enabled

Yeah that's probably the most retarded cop shooting I've ever seen. Never thought I'd see a tranny die to the poor training of an actual woman

Realistically speaking, knowing the left, how will they react this week?

Like I'm not saying I have a moral objection or anything but it's a faggot doing their best interpretation of the "virgin walk" with bad posture and everything without even an arm raised

Also we live in some fucked situation where "police brutality" is not allowed but executing people isn't that hard to PR away. If they had bashed that faggot with sticks like they would have in the old days then this would have turned out worse for them even if the tranny only got off with like a day in hospital

Virtue signaling via twitter, maybe a small local protest nothing too big

It gets worse. I remember ED trolling this faggot a few years back. He's trully mentally ill, his online handle is Riley Kilo

Looks like simulated cheese pizza.

I have a feeling the opposite will happen to be honest. An LGBTQPITWTFBBQ+ member was killed by a cop. And we know what the left thinks of cops.

It's white. Nobody will give two shits.

what the fuck does "rest in power" even mean

was

you give them too much credit

youtube.com/user/RileyDia/videos
Jesus christ how horrifying

It's an alternative to peace, generally used by people who despise anything remotely peaceful.

Believe it or not this is a hometown kook for me. I think we went to the same highschool.

I remember it came about when that fag commited truckpuku.

HOL UP
Is that really the same dude? I remember that ED page. My sides.

There's not even a logical system behind it, they literally expect you to ask and remember a special set of arbitrary pronouns for every single tranny freak in the entire world.

>youtube.com/user/RileyDia/videos

Wew, that shit's something else. Get ready to feel your skin crawl.

If there's a chance to fix one before they do something drastic, they may thank you for it one day.

Tranny, bad stance aside; they still don't know if it knew how to use a knife or not.

Hey, look! An actual real life retard has arrived!

That was good.

well that's the point isn't it? why take an unnecessary when potentionally its their life on the line better and easier to just drop him
cops are generally told to keep 20-30 feet of distance from knived assailants and the tranny was less than 10 feet from the cop judging by the muzzle flash in the tree's, there was no choice too be made

I'm a little more glad that he's dead than I was before.

tasers aren't very reliable and there's nothing you can do against someone with a knife other than run or shoot. You need at the very least 4 meteres of distance between you and the knifeman to draw your weapon and fire. Different situations/officers/sexes can increase the required distance. That's why in the webm you see the officers keep a constant distance from him. He was moving a lot during the encounter, but erratically. He would move this way than that way, not showing a preference to any particular direction. It's only when he started moving towards the policewoman (who are more likely to discharge a firearm btw), then paused as they directed but then made deliberate progression towards her. He escalated it and died.
Back to tasers, if the taser doesn't stick, you get stabbed. Even if the taser sticks, it's sometimes not enough to ground a person long enough to subdue them. And if the taser does stick, they may not drop the knife (a shock isn't going to cause you to open your hands lol) which puts the cop at great risk of being slashed or stabbed as he tries to disarm them.
Considering this was suicide by cop, the tranny would likely do everything it could to escalate the situation even if he'd been tazed.

Starting the week off EXTRA HAPPY!

Where the fuck do you imagine that shit taking place? While riding my unicorn to the park? Ok, in that case, MY daily reminder is to beat the thing down then spit on it. I'd say piss, but they'd probably enjoy that.

Mine those salty faggot tears.

People just don't understand how dangerous knives can be. Even an untrained person wielding a knife can kill someone, and not to mention that tazers don't have stopping power. At less than 10 feet it still could have completed the gap and killed an officer.

Uh, using a knife is like the easiest thing in the world. There is no Hollywood knife kung fu like you seem to think.

Old trick the Army used to use: Get your buddy and each of you get a magic marker and go at it, count each ink mark as a slash or stab, you will be amazed how EASY it is to kill with a knife even against a trained martial artist, because it just devolves into rapid, unpredictable stabbing and usually goes to the ground in like 5 seconds.

No part of your body is safe from a blade and I seriously hope you aren't some autist who thinks he is Spike Spiegel IRL and can disarm knife wielders and throw people around with Judo. Your fantasy world needs to be shattered kid. IRL knife fighting and ground fighting is absolutely chaotic and brutal. Two or three seconds and you are bleeding out like a pig, dead within 10 seconds.

you must be british.

should someone tell him

>foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html
I feel so bad for these guys. I was born TS, but for me, the 'transition' to not having a not-fitting body worked well, and 17 years later, i've aged well.
just look at that face. He'd never pass as a woman.

God no. I know that knives can't be disarmed like in the movies. I am actually in defense of the cops on this one. Any knife is dangerous.

No, I am just intercepting the people that will claim that "it was just a Swiss army knife" oh "he didn't know how to use a knife" as an excuse.

If not then they look really damn similar

Is that 'it' screaming in pain, or some other bystander. Can't really tell.

[cheeki breeki intensifies]

This. Knives are fucking scary and your only hope is that either you spot one in time and can GTFO, or that the person wielding it is so completely stupid so you can take it off them with the techniques you spent years learning, otherwise you are fucked

Sounded like a man crying like a bitch, gotta be the tranny

You do not allow an assailant to get within distance that it takes you to draw even if you are already have their number.

The guy shouting russian got to me. Did he think he was helping

It actually moved from the cop who was behind a barrier, and then focused on the officer who was out in the open. This is pretty much as clear of a case as I can see.

All things being equal it is probably safer to do what the officer did.

This user is 100% correct. Everyone here should already know this and if you don't, lurk 6trillion years before posting. If you're ever unfortunate enough to associate with normalfags who spout the "why don't they just do x" then get some thick chalk and simulate a knife fight. Tell them to look in the mirror at the marks on their clothes and ask them to rethink their position.
If anyone comes at you with a knife and you don't run the fuck away, you're dead.

I had to ask, because he screams for about two seconds and then suddenly stops. From 0 to 60 in terms of living to dead seems really odd.

Every single one of you is a faggot of your mom,

Because we're not allowed to just kill them yet.

You'd be surprised how often an user can come face to face with a degenerate mind-fucked freakazoid in ones daily life.
Calling them faggots doesn't do nearly as much cognitive damage as saying to them what I described.

faggotrty

faggots

But consider how much better you are than them. How many redditors do you think you are equal to, in terms of use and morality? 2? 5? 100?

"It" is objectifying. Cant have that!

I honestly cannot stop laughing, I may die right here.

Looks like there were two officers in front of Scout, one male and one female; and it was the female who shot? Probably not a 10mm in that case.

kek

It's too concentrated. Like a feral animal almost.

faggots

(HEIL'D)
MORE DEAD TRANNIES ON THE WAY

I showed this to a normalfag and he literally suggested this. Why doesnt that work, so I can shut him down?

Note the headline.

A torn femoral artery will kill you via blood loss in about 100 seconds.
A bone fragment that reaches the heart will stop it pretty much instantly.

They're not wrong but it's very misleading.

Where do you shoot someone who is trying to kill you? Center mass, the literal largest and easiest part of the body to hit in order to stop them, or the constantly moving hard to hit legs, leaving their arms free if the manage to hang onto the knife even after they go down.

Besides that.
What a waste of a good name. Can you imagine how relieved his father must be that he is at peace now at least?

shooting a person in cop sense isn't to kill the individual but to put them down on the ground, shooting someone in the leg,while painful isn't guaranteed to put them down like a center of mass shot also

Yeah but they're spouting the "oh she didn't need to die, just disable her!"meme

But they did recognize chest is the largest mass

(((Schultz)))

yes, i was british, using a gun isn't part of what i was taught. The officer did well, on many levels.

Because when the officer's life is threatened, shooting the suspect in the leg is fucking inefficient. Their life is endangered. Put yourself in that position: some degenerate tranny is coming at you with a knife, and in that very short time-frame you have to decide if it's worth the risk to make a non-lethal shot and potentially enrage whatever's coming at you.
Do you attempt a bad shot, or make one that is for certain to drop the faggot?

Literally triggered to death

Nah, I don't think so. On the right: bigger eyes, pointier nose, huge angular jawbone.

They have seen to many Hollywood movies. They think that everyone can be trained to shot the legs or wing a suspect. Or do some karate / kung fu bullshit to disarm a suspect. Most of these people have never been in a real fight much less taken the time to so much as look at the reality of a situation.

It's funny how he starts sounding like a dude once he gets a taste of what matters.

This is what people who only know what life is through TV think.

Give up, the dude isn't worth debating.

Blood pressure drop / pain causes blackout, probably shot in the aorta. Would likely have bled out internally before regaining consciousness.

Wait. Are these photographs of that ABDL who popularized "The Marshmallow Trick"

Sounded like a .40 to me.

Exactly. Even in a civilian gun training course the rule is you shoot to stop the threat. Wounding a person (even if you could) is likely to create a very pissed off person with adrenaline propelling them the rest of the way at you. Also go for the larger target. I may know how to use a gun, but I am not some Hollywood gunslinger. TV was a mistake.

Not to mention the average street cop usually is not rocking decent stab/slash resistant armor, most cops have outdated Level II soft armor which can stop 9mm/.40 but becomes useless against blades or shit like .357 Magnum. Part of it is department budgets and part of it is the old Level II stuff is very thin and lightweight and concealable under a uniform, even soft IIIA stuff is pretty chunky and not that practical. And it isn't like any cop is going around in AR500 steel that weighs 20 pounds.

Also about tasers, normies don't even know how they work, they fail A LOT against people who have loose clothing on because they can hook the clothing but not get into the flesh. Thick jackets and stuff are another easy way to defeat the barbs. Best to think of it like a snake bite…you know how there is a ton of thick clothing that will resist a snake bite? Same applies to taser barbs. Cops routinely train failure simulations for tasers based on this concept, one of the most common anti-taser pieces of clothing is a leather motorcycle jacket or a thick peacoat, but also something as simple as an oversized t-shirt could defeat a taser if the barbs hit at the wrong angle.

The only way you would be relatively safe is in heavy armor backed by trauma padding, but this isn't what the cops wear and certainly not what normal people wear. I mean you'd need level IV plates or steel plates, probably oversized so 11x14, and something like 6x8 kidney/side plates in a cummerbund, plus an abdomen/groin extension on your plate carrier to protect those vitals. And this still does nothing to cover for your neck/head area or thighs.

I'd only stick around to fight a knife wielder if I literally had a sword, spear or giant mace or some shit, anything with more power and reach than the knife. What defeats a knife is simply being able to stand off against the attacker with a bigger and longer weapon of your own (or a gun). Ideally it would be a sword or something else that is long and capable of delivering a powerful penetrating thrust before the knife guy can get in range. Literally a sharpened broom stick would give you the advantage.

Combat is always about force multipliers, always try to be the guy with the biggest and most powerful weapon.

Holy shit that made me laugh harder than it should have.

Literally never been more apt.

You're forgetting his "personal" page:
youtube.com/user/LetsGetSRS/videos

This could be a catalyst for a large protest, last thing we need right now is a "trans martyr". Is there anyone on the ground near Georgia Tech that can get there quickly to get counterintel on potential protest actions? We need hard evidence to counteract antifa narratives.

I'm surprised the tranny didn't manage to take out the cop then.

I lived in the country and we would wear thick boots and clothing when out in the woods just because of snakes. Those tazer barbs don't always connect, and in that situation there would no longer be any opportunity to do anything, but get stabbed to death.

Best way to counteract this is with truthbombs. A tranny was armed with a knife and didnt obey orders, even asked for the officer to shoot.

vimeo.com/234171972

Spread the full video and meme the shit out of still images.

It waited for the male cop to put a barrier between himself and it, which means the male cop couldn't physically stop it (short of shooting it) as it advanced on the female cop. Note that it started asking the female cop, "What's your name?" as it moved towards her, and that the female cop fired first.

This is a textbook case of autogynophile violence, hatred, and aggression directed at normal women.

Don't forget that shooting at the legs means misses will ricochet and possibly hurt those you were not aiming for. Add onto that the fact that you may hit a femoral artery anyways that will lead to someone bleeding out in 2 minutes.

This guy was clearly mentally ill and or high on something, another reason why a taser could be ineffective. And if the taser doesn't work, you now have a knife wielding crazy a few feet away from you, and no gun in your hands.

yeah where the fuck are you running into trannys at?

I'd shoot im in the belly.

Check out these comments. I think it is safe to say that we should save the video in case the full thing starts to get shoahed.

already done, first thing everyone should do

Hating on .40 is a /k/ meme. It's a perfectly fine cartridge, although there are superior cartridges.

Tranny acting like it was on meth and not complying with the officers order to drop the knife. The police even tried to calm down the thing by asking its name and no intelligible response, only yelling and charging the police. 1 shot one clean kill for the books, and tranny abominations on notice for the world. What a great September 2017!

Cop behavior in the USA is directly related to the Israeli training, which is reinforced by the expectation of the (((laws))). That said, I'd rather just shoot the tranny than try to baton the dumb fuck.

It's not that it is a useless round, it's that it has about the same stopping power as 9mm, but the bulk of .45 ACP. and a higher cost per round 10mm auto is a better round, but some in the fbi read: women had issues with recoil, so we ended up with .40SW.

It was a good shoot, but US cops are 100% shit at conflict de-escalation thanks to the Israeli training over the past 30 years.
1950s-1970s cops would either have been smart enough to have gotten the tranny to cuff himself or just batoned the stupid fuck into a coma.
Just because it was a good shoot doesn't excuse the lousy fucking training of US police.

Meant to put a period between
and

I don't understand this shit. There doesn't look like there's any difference between them? Wouldn't it just make more sense to just use the ones you can get cheapest?

Are you talking about armor suitable for both guns and knives. There is an Italian youtuber that focuses of knives and knife defense and he admits to wear chainmail under his shirts. Seems like a good measure for yuros who much more likely to be attacked with knives and sharpened sticks.

No wonder everyone else in the region hates them.

It's complicated. You have to consider capacity, performance at longer ranges, and ammo availability, and some other stuff, but in short you're correct.

Stopping power is shot placement and tissue destruction. Check the gel again, compare the .40 with the 9mm.

One thing to note, it seems it was the female campus officer that shot him.

very nice

So true.

Vid related.

The best quote I ever heard concerning Israeli fire control was that they have "A well disciplined 360 degree arc of fire."

the best counter-argument to any tranny who claims to have "always known [they] were a girl/boy" is simply to point out how they have absolutely no idea what it feels like to be the opposite gender since they have no point of reference to compare. How can you claim to have always been something you have zero knowledge of?

I was fine with gays (in b4 /bog/) but trannies? We have far too much history that trannies was mentally ill, ever since fucking David Reimer.

The stats overwhelmingly support trannies are mentally ill as well. They need fucking help not people promoting their mental illnesses and exploiting it for political gain.

The whole damn thing is a study in transexual psychology.

Nothing better than some good leather. If a bullet find you, it finds you. Proper ROE for a civilian for fair play with more than a LEO.

Leave. Everyone knows you try to muddy the waters of torposters. Exactly who do you think is unaware?

Suicide by cop. How long until this is blamed on the trans ban in the military?

I think it screams, "ahh ahh, ahh, help me!"

Shocker

Agreed. not the same. Goddamnit. There go all of my diaper shitting jokes. Also, those sanpaku eyes. Jesus fucking christ.

40sw is slightly more powerful, but, once again, capacity matters. If you want to trade capacity for power, use 10mm auto for a greater effect.

Oh, I wish a kikel would. That will be fantastic.

Here's a pie in the sky idea:
Outlaw all mentally ill that go out of country for cosmetic surgery. A nice fat legal wall of no return.

It definitely is an issue in aiding law enforcement to even ID someone. It's really in their best interests to stay far and well away from American law enforcement officers.

inb4

Already happening in pic 1

The most volatile cryptokikes are now showing themselves the door. Their last fuck you, is putting it on the tax payer and officer. Nothing worse than a suicide that involves other individuals. Like some dumb cunt jumping off a building ruining some man's modus operandi. The final fuck you to a society that hates it for being a fucking accident while everyone else tries to fucking work. Put the dead fucking tranny in a cell, fuck the faggot that hard.

I'm glad they have (((chosen))) them as one of their golems.

The result will be that they will get more violent and more erratic, resulting in more of them beaten and dead because they think they're tough and have been gaslit by their enablers into believing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E>>10622215

naturally it was the female cop who shot the abomination. there will be no trail or controversy. it's lgbtq+iafaggot vs feminist strong independent woman

I'm a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Most colleges are bordering ghetto-land, and already have crime problems. Can confirm as I live in a college town.
I say fuck it. Give these little marxists what they want, along with a taste of the diversity they virtue signal so much for. Get rid of the cops and turn major university into nigger's hunting grounds.

Let's worry about that when it's a mentally stable white person on the opposite side, not a tranny or non-white. The faggot had a knife, too, you want to suggest going in for melee combat?

Gas.

Capacity isn't worth shit if you have to use more of it to get any effect because it's weak shit.

True. I went to a university that stopped reporting race when talking about crime. Unless it was a white person, but we all knew that local gangs were coming to campus at not a robbing people.

REMINDER YOU DO NOT ALLOW AN ASSAILANT WITHIN THE AREA EQUAL TO THE TIME FRAME TO PULL YOUR FIREARM
This basic tactic matter is older than most of you. You come home first.

9mm is perfectly sufficient to kill. I however, may miss or not hit perfectly, which is why I would want more chances to get a lethal shot.

But, but there were too many of "them". "They" posed a threat to the police by "their"sheer numbers and powers of non binary malconformism! May they rest in pieces,many pieces. We are few "they" were many and now have transcended this mortal coil. Amen.

What did he mean by this?

10mm is for those who like to feel how many rounds have gone down range.

And?

9mm is for faggots that don't do their own paperwork.

archive.is/ctK0x

see

Well the bullet was even tinier

I am aware and I know what works for me.
wew

All anybody has to see is this post. You get in range of an officer with a weapon you are dead to rights.

What I'm saying is, 9mm and 10mm auto are both acceptable. And
means firearms users in general, if your implying what I think you are.

Trannies triggered by cops calling it "man".

I don't care for hearing that >we shit. I don't care what works for everyone else. 10mm fits like a shoe for me.

These aren't human beings.

The report of a 9mm is harder to gauge and a 10mm is less likely to stovepipe just based on
GAS
and quality of rounds.
I will always favor it.

Samefagging, but these people who keep talking about warning shots. Where do they think those bullets go?

i can't wait until blm chimes in and tells these faggots to shut the fuck up, they aren't going to get the same sympathy from the average normal person

"He" is gender neutral as a pronoun as well.

Their are a lot of queer cultures that attempt gender shit but they do not matter.

That's fine. I'm not sure what you're taking issue with regarding my posts.

They will pull a "ooh poor white people" and then bring up some black tranny that got killed.

They look pretty similar. She's aged on the left. It's not unheard of facial structure to change a bit with age. This is doubly true when you're dealing with subhuman degenerates who frequently change their bodies.

What a fucking idiot.

There is all this focus on it being a multi tool, but honestly from a distance I wouldn't really be able to tell the average multi tool from a butterfly knife.

Exactly ends his suffering, we don't have the technology for mentally affected people with trans, at least this guy, woman, or thing suffering ended.

'Do not aim a gun at something you do not intend to destroy.'

It's an entirely different animal than 9mm or .40 or .45. It's just hwat fits and reports and keeps me on target best. I'll never be a fan of 9mm no matter what it is inside of outside of an HK and then we're talking entirely different territory and patterning.

(((Schultz))) (((pride alliance))) (((organizer))) at no point attempts to correct the officer, it knows it's male. In fact it would appear it knows it's better off dead and asks the officer to facilitate that. Attempts leaving the scene carrying a weapon in an obviously mentally deranged state. The officer does the right thing, it could have gone on to stab another student for whatever reason it constructed in its broken brain. All genital mutilators should be deemed mentally unstable, this obviously includes people who have their children circumcised and the doctors that perform such surgery.

Then how the FUCK does it stick out that far behind his closed fist? Either he was holding it with his pinkie or it was opened.

Goes beyond firearms, do not aim anything at the gun with the law behind it. Pretty damn simple for most individuals.

Remember this is a university student, probably below 25, and to get from one nose/jaw to the other would require surgery. They don't look like the same person.

Good for you.

When gender is unknown or irrelevant, "he" is default and neutral. Women should be happy: When the gender is known they get their own pronoun, men get the default anyway,

There is only one gender.
Bullet.

Yeah, well. Fuck you too. We have come to an impasse, possibly one your wrist cannot pass. I can only hope you keep your head cool enough to just get baton'd.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Here, let me be clear.
10mm is an excellent handgun round
I also like 9mm
I don't think we have much to disagree about.

Trans tends to be toward the top of the Progressive Stack, so I wouldn't put it past the media latching onto this.

Yeah. It's all practical. We can talk about durable shafts in private.

It was armed manchildren, and those evil Republicans.

Shhh, that would require actually knowing things and not engaging in knee jerk virtue signaling.

Tiny knife my ass these things can kill easy, hell his looks bigger than mine, pic related

Good job.

They also focus on the "blade not being extended" which means nothing. I have owned knives that all I have to do is hold down on a lever and allow gravity or a flick of the wrist to open it for me. No person could reasonably tell the nature of the knife from a distance. Even then that means little. Even a "tiny" blade can mortally wound you.

hopefully followed by

leftypol pls go

Clever. I wonder what will happen to me if I say that to the trannies's faces. Lele.

This reminds of a story about a tranny a few years ago. The tranny called 911 threatening to kill himself so the police came over. They couldn't calm him down so he rushed them and they shot him. Local news uses "he" and "him" and LGBT went ballistic. They wrote an article summing up the event in two paragraphs. They wrote 4 paragraphs explaining how evil it was the news and police misgendered them going as far saying alongs the lines of "It's was bad they killed her but even worse they misgender her".

You will never meet more self-absorbed people then trannies. They have a worse bucket of crabs mentality then niggers.

The only orgasm that faggot and you deserve is breath play long delayed.

You goons glow in the dark with your shitposts.

don't give it (you)s

I sure hope this queer was personal friend with him.

stop responding to really obvious bait user its embarrassing

What does it matter? It's another homosexual golem rife with mental illness. It will explode in its own due time. As if I didn't report the perderast.

CIA niggers

Excuse my fat fingers. Something only my wife knows.

Daily reminder trannies are mentally ill

Here comes the truthbombs

As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated. This makes those who promote trans children worse than pedophiles as the same arguments used against pedophilia applies to trans children a thousand fold.
'''DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.'''
archive.is/q6MLV
'''About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789'''
Even when they don't have gender dysphoria

NHS: the number of children younger than 10 being sent to sex change doctors has quadrupled
archive.is/5ET9b

Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors.
archive.is/F63ao

American College of Pediatricians - Gender Ideology Is "Institutionalized Child Abuse"
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/

>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
Suicide attempts among trans men
(46%) and trans women (42%) were
slightly higher than the full sample (41%).
Over 2/5 of trans folks reported suicide attempts
Most trans have mass murder-suicide fantasies proving they are a danger to society.
Trans crimes are hidden by mass media like how many blacks mass murder others.

Is there anything sweeter than some leftist degenerate getting what it deserves?

There has been a scientific consensus since 1999 and the medical community practices it all over the world that transsexuals are mentally ill. Most importantly, its consensus of the NHS, and since I live in Britain, I'll trust them.

england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/int-gend-proto.pdf

nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx

All statistics and studies for the past fifty-eight years have proven that transsexuals are mentally ill, most important Dr. Money's "success" which led the foundation to transsexuals today led to his own transsexual patient's, David Reimer, suicide.

It is a mental illness.

Fun fact: Did you know the so called Nazi book burnings were entirely burning degenerate mentally ill tranny shit by a kike author trying to bring ruin to society? If the Nazis won, none of this degenerate shit would have happened.

Probably a 3.5 inch blade on that.

knives are badass!

Guys, I think I knew the tranny that got shot. All I will say is that if they were who I think they were, they were a literal gay Jew.

Found the tool, looks like a tacklife mpy-07\
Fucker couldn't spring for some decent kit.

That thing probably has a 3.5" blade, not to mention that on most multi tools the blade doesn't wiggle as much, making it more dangerous.

The police girl showed her white intolerance by opening fire on xir instead of shooting the knife out of xir hand.

OR he could have just dropped the fucking knife when ordered to and stopped advancing on the cops.

DROP THE KNIFE SIR!
FASCIST BIGOT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY PRONOUNS!

Are journals and scientific studies really necessary when you can look at a man wearing women's clothing and tell something is off?

About all it comes down to is there are mostly unsalvageable. To go deeper, there's also the rash of domestic abuse.

I'm pretty sure he moved on the female cop too (in resentment of biological correctness perhaps).

That wasn't leddit spacing, I though I was going to go on longer.

Looks like I dodged a bullet, pun sorta intended. The rest of the Pride Alliance better suicide by cop like their president.

That's obviously a dude.

I'm talking about the on who took the shot.

I meant your animated photograph.

You shut your lying whore mouth.
Next you'll be saying she's not a virgin.

Capped for the anons.

His parents must be so proud.

Another one. Spreads like VD.

Somehow this is the NRAs fault, and the cop that shot it has a small dick. doesn't seem to get that a woman shot it

A+ chest sir

H

Obviously the cop was a tranny and had a small dick, and the NRA paid "her" to shoot it because drumpf took two scoops of ice cream.

You never know. There are many faggots in the midst attempting to pass.

What is up with the trannies and gays obsession with the dicks?

What did he mean by this?

OY vey, Sounds like Daddy needs to be educated on his choice of pronouns, the shitlord.
Also notice how the kike tries to deflect the dude's part in it by calling it a "Small" knife. Like it fucking matters.

New rainbow pride colours?
Lethal!!!

Hope?

His wound photo leaked
spoiler for gore

Grr, I wanted gore

I'm hoping the suicide percentage increases

That is genuinely funny, but we'd better laugh now because this is going to be "proof" that incorrect pronouns kill. From now on, whenever they try to legally force their retarded pronouns, they're going to trot out this "tragedy" that could have been prevented if only law enforcement were better "educated."

why would you post something that disgusting user

Dead trannies give me a warm feeling

Different angle

hopefully
Otherwise people are going to wast time and money on that faggot keeping it alive for no fucking reason

Full house confirms trannyfaggots are subhuman shit that must be dealt with accordingly

Trips confirm

I have a hard time understanding this image. Is this a woman or a man?

user…

I love happy endings like this.

Fuck, this makes me rage.
Foisting your mental problems on the adults in your life is bad enough, but there is no excuse to not get the medical/psychiatric help you need so you can take care of your child.
All fucking degenerates need to be gassed.

It's a man larping as a woman. It happens a lot grown men in their 40s and 50s with families suddenly decide they are women.

It's hard to tell when they are that fat. Could have been a woman larping as a man.

Should have just made Half Life 3 if he wanted the attention.

The UBERCHIN

The wages of normieism. This is what happens when you live your life devoid of all higher purpose. Eventually you desperately latch on to anything that might give your life meaning.

I wonder if they sane enough to be relieved that their 'son' got killed

At least in the past men with mid life crises used to buy a motorcycle. Now they wear dresses and pretend to be women

With that jaw he should have become a supervillain, not a tranny.

POS cop didn't ask which pronoun xir preferred. This tragedy could have been avoided if they checked their cis privilege.

Father was getting slammed on social media for calling it his son.

Aren't all gunshot wounds potentially lethal, whether it's to the leg, or the foot, or the shoulder? There is not shoot to wound. You shoot to kill, or you don't shoot.

It might push him over the edge and denounce it completely

Absolutely true, and I wish more people could comprehend this

Oh no, did your poor innocent eyes see a female? Go cry to your priest, faggot.

Kek

Buffalo Bill is coming at you with a knife, and you're not supposed to shoot it? What planet are these people living on?

What?

Hey, kid. If you're reading this.
Change your name, disassociate yourself from all of this and become a proper family man.

This would have ended with a corpse riddled with holes anyway.

Yes.
Granted, full metal jacket isn't as bad as hollow point, but shooting to wound is rarely a good idea, unless you're absolutelyfucking safe and in no danger at all from an incoming (non) threat.

Otherwise, better him than you.

You joke, but we're going to hear that for real a thousand times because of this.

They live in a world in which they believe that the cop could have disarmed with a crescent kick, and knocked xir down with a spinning back kick. In all seriousness they are disconnected from reality. Remember that many of these people will use movie analogies because what they watch on the celluloid or electric jew is reality to them. So the reality they think they live in is one in which a 5.6ft woman can take down 5 fully grown men all by herself. Basically they think the last two Star Wars movies were documentaries.

That's nightmare fuel, user.

Britcucks are the worst people on Earth, I swear to god, they're worse than fucking Jews.

Dear Fucking God I am so tired of this shit.

If you're holding a fucking weapon of any sort and an LEO tells you to drop it, you'd better fucking drop it unless you're intending to fight the mother fucker and ready to die over it.

Checked for Daily Reminder that police are the only thing protecting these people from you hunting them for sport.

as the saying goes, don't bring a knife to a gunfight

I wonder if Chris will get shot once Barb dies

I remember making this meme. Good times…

sudda bin dat knofe m8

No, that is almost certainly lifted from To Kill a Mockingbird which is a SJW wet dream. The name Scout in that book is a girl's name, btw fam.

Met a massive leftist "girl" named Atticus recently. Atticus is the male protagonist in the book.

This (((Schultz))) family are a bunch of kikes.

Antifa types are obsessed with To Kill a Mockingbird. Back when I used to fuck with people on Indymedia there were tons of leftists that used names from that book.

There is no such thing as "suicide by cop" you godforsaken shill. It's about as ridiculous as saying that cops commit suicide by civilian whenever they get shot. Having a knife in your hand is no different from having spoon or a fork when you're facing someone with a firearm.

>youtube.com/user/RileyDia/videos

Yep. Looks like a legit sensible person who was trapped in the wrong body. No mentally-ill person with a pervasive fetish here. None whatsoever.

I just woke up and this is what I get to see. Have a great week, everyone.

Well it dropped that faggot in 1 bullet.

I bet you'd say the same if he was using a sword as well.

You plainly do not understand what the term "suicide by cop" means.

Any pistol round will not reliably stop a man with one hit. Sometimes they go down immediately. Sometimes they continue to run around for several minutes before dying. That's because the mechanism by which such a round kills depends heavy on what tissue is pierced.

The only way to reliably drop somebody with a single 9mm shot is to hit the CNS.

i was in the navy and we had bording teams practice trying to not get disarmed by boat niggers. That same 5ft rule applies even when you already have a gun drawn, its fairly easy for someone to take a gun from you if you arent expecting it. Try playing that game with a friend, see if you can take a toy gun from someone without getting shot.

They're all pretty fucking similar. If you don't get a CNS hit with a handgun round, bleeding will be the cause of death. And since no (common) handgun rounds go fast enough to make hydrostatic shock a meaningful factor, that means the bullets with larger diameters will be marginally more effective.

But they're all pretty fucking similar.

Geezus if my parents named me that, I would flay them alive with a potato peeler.

Good.

Reminds me of pic related.

SO FRESH
SO MANY SIGHTS TO SEE

Chinman?

The best defense against a knife is a sword. People drop knives when they are faced with a sword. Has to be something physiological to it.

This is the most disturbing part of this image

Tranny jew dies screaming like a stuck pig. Good job GaTech.

And they wonder why he was mad

Didn't you answer your own question?

Lol, okay, care to explain why he had a knife and what he was doing with it? These fans I swear …

Nice.

Look up the 21 foot or 30 foot rule, retard. A knife is deadly even to someone with a firearm.

This shit will be paraded around the news and social media as "a tragic event that underlines the need for more inclusive society and transgender resources, also police are bad"

gross, well at least another one bites the dust! peace out transfag KEK

for real even though trannys don't even make up 1% we need to change everything so we are inclusive, fuck that shit. I grew up in los angeles, had quite a few gay friends and I rarely heard the term tranny. It was only used loosely to talk shit on other fags they didn't like. This whole trans identity thing is new, thanks kikes!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HIGH ELVES

kek

So, wouldn't this mean that 9mm handguns would generally be better than .45s or .40s? Considering that 9mm rounds will do fairly similar damage, but a 9mm handgun can hold a much higher capacity of rounds than a .45 handgun.

Dude's got a serious case of Crazy Eyes.

That's why almost all of military and LEOs use them as sidearms.

Troll them with the original draft, it has Atticus in the KKK, a Scout in her twenties, a defense of the south and segregation and even names the Jew.
Book is Go Set A Watchman

What a name is that?

Good. This is good.
Not ground breaking or important. But good all the same. More dead trannies is a good thing. Could even be a Jew based on the name and facial structure. But it could also just be another sick White guy. Sad but we don't need more sickos in this already diseased world.

Offhand question, I've seen the rose emoji a lot on Twatter, usually I'm arguing with them or tweeting their twit, shitposter in Chief style. What's that rose signify? I'm seeing patterns of emoji on Twatter. Very emo people arguing emotions. Rose emoji=trans? I need a damned list of what their emojis mean.

And, on topic sorta. TL;DR: middle aged men with children are turning, this is going to be an issue. This TS thing is getting to where you probably know someone transitioning, or that thinks about that or was homogenized abruptly. A friend married her school crush after divorcing amicably with her 1st. She thought, finally, my dream, it's coming true. On Election night her husband comes out as trans on social media, I thought he was merely shitposting, kikebook was entertaining this night. So, I bant a bit. My friend messages me, "no he's dead serious". Election day was a helluva timeline to be alive man. Get this part, he wanted her to STAY. She told him fuck no, I want and will always want a MAN, period. She felt dejected, and was really down at first. I reminded her about her boys, and stay strong and keep the kids well away. She had 2 boys going in, another 2 with IT. Four amazing White sons is a precious gift, preserve their sanity because, they're all devastated. The kids are young still with the IT. But the concern is that an IT is mentally unsound. For now, they agree it would be best to keep the kids away, as it transitions (They talk about themselves like they're beautiful butterfles,) They haven't had to deal with family court, yet. Woman's hormones are weird, prone to sudden changes. Normally, I really hate women using family court to fuck their ex over, but I advised playing dirty in this instance when need be. She's not bitter, she'd be doing that for good purpose, her boys well being. IT had a mid-life crisis, decided he wanted to be she in their 40s, but wishes to remain with a she. This is fucked up logic, against nature. Family court judges here are fucked. They make kids visit their other parent. If they refuse, they get thrown in juvie. And have been. What do? This is a huge concern. They are devastated by what he did, they don't want to see it now.

Which brings me to being damn curious what it is that triggers this at that point of life? Water? Air? Perhaps a fucking Caitlyn Bruce Jenner effect? He had long been out of school. He told her he wanted to feel like a butterfly, his words. I think Bruce's kid called him a butterfly. Butterflies, imo are majestic creatures. They belong to the nature, trans, especially in older people is anti nature. I'm a nature person, it's my 'religion' and serves me well. The butterflies and frogs always let me catch and hold them. They won't even leave my hand on their own which is cool. I even talk to them. Family legend is that ancestors send them to guide us is my belief fringe tier I know, but it's my honest experience I'm taught that nature's creatures are extremely good fortune, if they happen upon you. I always let them be free, naturally, because if one is deserving they'll come back. And they do. So the butterfly analogy flips my switch that they compare themself to being "free butterflies" after turning. No, they're more like zombies. It's odd shit. I'm of the opinion the problem is environmental, food supply maybe. I eat only venison, once a week, and I'm fine. None of us that eat venison are affected. So I wonder if it's in the grocery meats, perhaps even cold cuts. Milk I've always blamed for homgenizing Men at 40+ Moreover, men this aged have seen women's emotions enough to know how wildly erratic they can be, most would rather be shot than deal with those emotions. Why the hell would a older man do this? Him wanting her to stay added to my absolute confused state. Bruce gender bender did the same. It's bad for my friend's boys. Good Fact is they can be saved, the it, is a lost cause, fuck that selfish fuck, it's selfish and selfishness is my pet peeve. If one become terminally ill ever, there will be no issue any longer. Til then… Thanks in advance for suggestions. Maybe dump info graphs that will explain. This is just one more way they're neutering the men, seems very heavy aimed at White men.

Practically, yes. Difference in caliber and cartridge is inconsequential because they're all made to meet the same final specs, and so they all have the same performance. If you break out a calculator, you'll even notice that they all have impact energies clustered around 380 J, with exception to .357 which has 480 J and which has visibly bigger cavity.

He most likely wanted to claim police brutality for his agenda because people will now claim police brutality against trannies.
Oh well too bad someone taped it.

The left is going to flip their shit saying the cops failed to do their job adequately and will imply that this is part of a war on LGBTQIA+* people.

The specific counter-argument to their position will be to draw a parallel between this waste of skin and Aaron Joel Mitchell, the waste of skin that suicided by burning effigy at the Burning Man festival. Thing is, AJM received a ton of criticism online from lefties because his suicide traumatized people.

They will say the cops failed to do their job. The same could be said about the cordon of volunteers and firefighters there to stop people from running into the flames. You can argue that his aggressive behaviour resulted in the traumatization of emergency personnel responding to the threat he posed. Both could be argued to have suffered mental health crises. But because AJM was a white male, he's a the bad guy while Scout's clearly a poor victim. The only way they can argue their way out of this is to acknowledge Scout's use of aggression differentiating him from AJM, but that would remove Scout's victim status, so they can't.

Your nose is showing

The rose means democratic socialist I'm pretty sure which is funny because most accounts with it post like they're fuggin Maoists.

This day keeps getting better and better.

that is fucking awesome! remember when zimmerman shot that monkey and (((media))) were showing pics of the gun because zimmerman was selling that on ebay or some shit, would've been great if it looked like that. bet it would have raised the price too

NOT MY PRESIDENT

:^)

the lefts new hero is a mentally ill tranny threatening cops who did porn top kek m8

spoiler that shit my god

same feel

there is a big difference between 357 sig and 357 magnum
namely velocity and depending on fmj vs jhp vs jbthp various accuracy and ballistic penetration differences
.40 is a fancy name for a 10mm

The size difference between .45 ACP and .45 LC is little misleading, as .45LC was designed for black powder, which takes up more space compared to smokeless .45ACP. perhaps .454 Casull would be a better "magnum" equivalent for comparison to .45 ACP.
Also while we're being firearm autists, .40 often refers to .40SW, whereas 10mm refers to 10mm Auto.

(checked)
well black powder is measured by volume not weight so I'm not sure how that effects volumes and ratios but as far as I know modern black powder is just as powerful as gunpowder just manufactured differently
40s&w is a 10mm with down syndrome tbh

One round of 45ACP will do marginally more damage than one round of 9mm. But you're right, higher capacity gives a significant edge to 9mm which I think most people recognize.

BP is generally a slower burning explosive, and less powerful by weight, so more is required for higher velocity.
.40 Slow & Weak

well you don't weigh black powder you measure its volume so I've never actually weighed the powder in comparison because the comparison doesn't matter as far as I can tell

If a picture of a lady is enough to arouse you, you are in good shape.

Fuck. I meant volume, not weight.
A case designed for black powder would be unnecessarily long, if loaded to reach the same velocity, with smokeless powder. It's why buffalo bore .45-70 exists now.

I bet his roommate is so relieved.

That would be the Metatron: Here is the video you are referring to, very appropriate for this thread.

Believing that black powder is as powerful as smokeless is a great way to blow up a black powder firearm.

pleb

there's no god where you're going…

what would the reaction be if the cop had said this?

Who the hell is that?

it's Rachel cook, the hottest woman on the planet, you filthy newfag

Breaking: He called 911 on himself, left suicide notes

www.11alive.com/news/gbi-georgia-tech-student-shot-by-police-had-911/476729719

archive.is/ZPWgQ

Checked and kek'd fucking hard.

Nice to see my fellow combatfags show up ITT. For anons who don't know, yes, anyone with a knife can kill you very quickly (one stab from a knife is much better than one bullet from a 9mm at close range for killing someone). A professional or other trained fighter with a knife will kill you even fucking faster. Do not underestimate the variable of training–the variable you don't know and can't assume.

Obviously, this tranny got shot because they're about the polar opposite of a professional, but that's just a Darwin Award, doubly so for even being seen by shooters before thinking of a knife attack, kek.

Whichever side of such an exchange you may be on, target your shit well and take the opponent's weapon offline so it can't be employed well, then kill them fast. It should take about a second. If you're taking fire from the other shooters, use their body and armor as cover and fire from the ground (hip switches) to take them out. You'll probably get wounded, but that's the price of bringing a knife to a gunfight.

t-my personal kata for military level shooter stacks engaged without a firearm

It's not SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), nigger. Your ass belongs to the unit and you have to follow unit SOP. Police SOP for lethal force is to draw and fire center mass one time. The Commander's Intent behind that order is that you should not employ a lethal weapon without using lethal force.

I'd feel happier with a sword vs a knife than without, but the extra reach is only good if you get a chance to use it. You'd have to hope the dude is an idiot, or you'll only be landing a non-lethal hit somewhere before they were inside your blade and making holes in your torso. I'm good, but still would only expect a 90-95% killing chance on a charge from someone with a knife who can parry and doesn't care about their arms. Typical combat arming back in the day is a long sword in your dominant hand and a short stabbing blade in your other. Message still stands. Dude has a knife? run away or shoot them, or do both.
Pic is some beautiful salt.

You guys are really overstating how dangerous knives are.

we are not. Its a percentages game, imo. The stuff i was taught, i could confidently disarm / disable a unskilled opponent most of the time. However, each time, there is a chance i'd fail. Why risk it? Run away, live to fight another day. Civilians don't need to prove anything.

.357 mag and up will.

I've actually had some conversations with a friend of mine, a week or two before this event took place.
He's a martial arts instructor, and at one point he and his brother took a few weeks to do nothing but drill out knife self-defense. After those weeks of practice, the best he could manage was about a 50% rate of actually stopping a knife attack and disarming or disabling the attacker. The other 50% of course resulting in crippling or fatal wounds. This is also a level of training that goes well above something that most police and those not trained in martial arts will ever receive.
Combine that with the fact that a decently sharp knife will slice you open without training, strength, or even intent.
It's the pinnacle of stupidity to attempt to disarm someone with a knife. You do it only when you cannot simply shoot them, and when you cannot get away.

shout "benchmade is overpriced". if they become a visibly flustered stuttering mess its a butterfly knife.

You are being issued an arrest warrant for deadly assault on my sides.

this.

Anyone with any combat training knows that if someone has a knife you are dead in ten seconds.

Just try buying some paint brushes and pastel coloured paint pots - then have a fight with your friend. Whoever is painted, that means they are dead from being stabbed with a knife. You'll be surprised at how the fight devolves into an abstract demonstration of artistic release.

I liked Rilo Kiley =(

Meh, maybe when she was young. Looks like nearing-40 ass now.

pls

Diaperfag here. Fapped to Riley Kilo many times. The GA Tech dead tranny is not, repeat NOT, Riley Kilo. You guys are barking up the wrong tree.

Riley Kilo lives in like New York or something. Not GA.

Kill yourself.

Have them read this.

Yup, this seems to be legit. Even CNN is reporting on this. Truly this tranny fuck was a giant piece of shit who chose to offload his life's problems onto a random police officer called there to protect the public. Fucking Christ this grinds my gears.

who said to use them interchangeably? how the fuck would you measure gunpowder by volume?

The simple fact of the matter is that you're wrong. They have very different pressure curves.

you understand when you measure by volume more is used than when measured by weight hence the larger cartridge

Measuring by volume is always an imprecise approximation used instead of measuring by weight only for convenience.

Many people who reload with smokeless do it by volume. People who care about the precision of their loads do it by weight. That's true of black powder as well.

if they're doing it by weight they're doing it wrong and that's why they're not getting good performance

No, weight is always more precise than volume because grain stacking is chaotic. Measuring it by weight allows you to get reproducible results every time. Consistency, not "performance", is what's in play when you measure imprecise loads.

It's /ledditpol/'s attempt at an original meme. They adopted the most pathetic candidate in GOP history as /theirguy/ for some unfathomably retarded reason, citing his impotent resistance to Trump's advance and his eagerness to "kill baby Hitler" when presented with that scenario.

Great way to fuck with them, if anyone's in the mood to trigger some more trannies into anheroing by cop, is to bring up that memory holed publicity stunt where Jeb beat up that BLM guy. Consensus crack between their openly nigger worshipping mod team and the "anti - idpol" faction of their userbase that secretly wishes nogs didn't exist.

my little brother could beat up yeb! how weak is this nigger?

Honestly now that I look through their photos a bit closer I think they might be different, but the similarity is pretty striking. I think trannies all look similar because of having male bones under female presentation. Theres this one tranny at my work who looks like brianna wu

In any case they're both batshit insane. Aside from being trannies one is a diaperfag and the other got himself shot by police for a knife standoff

"The peak pressures cited are hardly the lowest pressures recorded in this barrel by black powder and black powder substitutes: 27,000 PSI, 29,000 PSI, and even 30,200 and 33,500 PSI peak pressures are published. No loose powder charge heavier than 120 grains was tested, so this is hardly any "limit."
Consider that the maximum service pressures allowed by SAAMI for 28 gauge, 20 gauge, 16 gauge, and 12 gauge (2-3/4 in. and 3 in. shotshells) do not exceed 12,500 PSI in any case, yet all are smokeless powered. Every single black powder and black powder substitute load cited above smashes the rules of what you can use in your modern smokeless powder shotguns and deer-hunting slug guns. If all of this verifiable, independently documented information makes you wonder just a bit, then this article has served its purpose. I certainly do."
archive.is/76kYB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they really do get a hard-on from losing, don't they?

If you're a degenerate freak, walking at 2 police officers with a knife in hand, and you say "shoot me", you deserve to get shot and killed. It is not the cops responsibility or anyone's responsibility to "save" the life of someone who is suicidal. Especially someone who attempts suicide by cop.

If you unironically think they should have tazed him or "deescalated" better, feel free to blow your fucking brains out for being a complete and utter retard.

>pressure curve

Not to mention, shotguns are low pressure firearms. 9mm will go in excess of 35,000 PSI.

The cameraman is Russian, top kek.

they're right about that, de-escalation is tackling and restraining someone and can't effectively be carried out on nutjobs. Mostly works on unarmed drunks and cases of 'excited delirium' caused by drug abuse.

what are you even trying to imply?

I don't care about 9mm we're talking about 45 long colt and the shotgun pressure comparison is valid

Looks like the dead tranny got the snowflakes a bit riled up tonight.

And here's a link showing some chimpin, and the cops cuffin and stuffin.
vimeo.com/234431611

holy fuck, at first I thought this was one of those edits with all kinds of chimp noises in the background, but then I realized this was a normalfag channel and that audio is real

Kek, I actually had the same damned thought myself!

Sounds like a dying animal, I love it, what a worthless fucking subhuman piece of shit
One less leftist in this world

I actually 100 percent prefer sandniggers to brits

it would actually make a lot more sense to just pull the ol' lefty advice of "shoot the weapon out of their hand"

This looks a lot more interesting than Ferguson 4.0

Why did the cops shoot this mentally ill person? It's like Harambe all over again.

Clearly this transvestite should have been in a secure cage/facility just like the ape.

what part of unruly unarmed drunks and drug addicts wasn't clear lad? This fucker isn't unarmed, isn't UTI, and is clearly violent. He is beyond de-escalation tactics.

That dude who took all his clothes off and ran around headbutting shit because research-chemical induced CIA-niggers told him to? He's not.

Don't insult gorillas like that you fucking nigger.

Goodbye Martin, rest well.

Holy shit, it's uncanny.

what an awful way to get suicided. Think about it, someone dressed him in women's clothing, drugged him, and got him in a situation with retard college cops who wouldn't recognize him.

I can't unsee this

that's what i was talking about you big dumb idiot

YOU TAKE THAT SHIT BACK user!
Harambe was a better father to that nigglet than the nigglet's biological father had ever been his whole entire life. Let that sink in, further Harambe wasn't Jewish as this tranny was, as far as I know there are no Jewish Gorillas. Can you say the same about presumed "evolved" apes?

They'll blame the KGB for this.

Gorillas are indeed worthy of respect; they understand the importance of family, nature and hierarchical order. You can’t cuck a Silverback; he will kill you if you try. You can’t distract a Silverback with sportsball in an attempt to trick him; he will just kill you if he senses a ruse is afoot. A Silverbacks interests are his family, their welfare and vitality are his purpose, and he is respected. Thusly a Silverback is more worthy of respect that the majority of modern men. I would value winning the trust of a Silverback; it’d actually mean something.

BIN YOUR KNIVES, ATLANTA!!!

Fixed my bro

might be shopped, the picture quality gets a bit fuzzy around her rack

So I noticed some of these adds, and the goldwater ones specifically.. seems new. One of the pic relateds is redundant with this thread though. Another is some strange march for cancer. It made me think of the OC I just made in pic related, but wasnt sure where to post it. Now its yours.

This one gets me.
This incident was set in motion a long time ago. When the video starts neither side could have done anything different (other than the first officer being way too close a few times).
If, as I saw it, someone (officer or not) shot my wife in front of me, I would respond with all availible force. The video shows just this: the 'all-in' actions of someone being confronted by people trained to deal with a wide variety of skill levels when people go 'all-in' against their lives. Someone yelling 'lower your weapon and surrender you fag' is not even an attempt as de-escalation, it is an attempt at dominance. I'm ignoring the obvious what/who defines justification of all-in, only arguing that with the availible facts both sides we're so predictable you could set your watch to this video. This is what bothers me.
I'm sure even bing knew there was someone falseflagging for a blaze-of-glory suicide that leaves several ruined carrers and lives in it's wake, but the responding officers clearly did not have access to that information.

Supposedly most of those people were abused as children, saw a thing posted where a bunch of them were asked by some guy and all started saying they had been sexually abused by their father or someone at a younger age, the guys who want to be girls and get fucked like women.

Help! hillary. holding. hips. hard. hurry..Hurts

False flag or not, the faggot wanted to die. No way the cops were going to stand down because some faggot with a knife can suddenly be trusted to equally stand down and give up the weapon. Only way it could have ended was with the fag ending it, and he knew exactly what to do to get shot, thats why he first says "shoot me" before charging, because he wanted them to kill.

Its parents should be held legally liable for the damage that ensues from the shitlibs and niggers libbing and nigging

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS THING THINK IT CAN PASS AS A WOMAN AHHHHHHHH

yes that would be ideal but this is probably some sort of high level psychological false flag operation aimed at the public to incite another trending tranny victim story.

Gorillas after all have white skin, most dogs have white skin as well. There are no kind animals I can think of which have black skin.

The 911 call is coming from the suspect who is also the victim

polar bears

Breaking news goy..! Evil white sexist misidentfies gender then brutally murders unarmed suspect!

OMG TRANSPHOBIA

SHOOT ME IS SHOOT ME'S PREFERRED PRONOUN AND SHOOT ME WAS JUST CORRECTING THE COPS SAYING MAN

They all deserve the rope, especially after this here.

Also…

I was expecting the "run nigger run" song to be overlaid over that last webm and was left disappointed.

Jim advertising his news site is nothing new.
And what effect does that have on an external news site?

That is what a fencer learns. It is not too difficult and gives even a mediocre fencer the edge over a knife man.

The knife man is dead the moment he enters the reach of the sword/saber/rapier fencer. He will not have control over his knife arm before he dies.

You cant parry a sword/saber/rapier with your arm, it gets cut into pieces. It‘s like trying to stop a shredder by putting your hand into it. It is not like fencer do not learn to move by themselves. Foot work, regulating distance is the base of fencing art. A fencer is not some unmovable target.

The short blade was used as a shield and secondary parry device. Nobody then would have been so stupid to attack someone carrying a long blade, with a short bladed weapon.

A longer blade (reach) will trump the shorter.

Movie/theater “fencing”, is no good, just for show, in a real world situation they would be all dead in 10 seconds, even on the hand of a mediocre real fencer.

The fencers hands are to high, the point of his blade doesn’t point on his opponent, the distance is to small – movie fencing.

In the real world, even Bruce Lee would had a 99 percent chance to be stabbed to death on the first attack.

The fucking tranny was even screaming "shoot me" how the fuck can their brains not understand that this was pure suicide by cop? Jesus fucking Christ.

What a fag he can't even an hero himself so he has to make someone kill him with the bonus of being a martyr for the lgbtqwerty.

Tazing doesn't always works, and there's the risk they could fall on it like the dumbshits they are, or throw it in your face

The cops shouldn't shoot the mentally ill.

A NUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Holy fuck they're running around and screeching like wild animals. How is it that leftists aren't commonly know for being hysterical imbeciles?

Why the fuck not?

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Looks like Scout was a brony.

I don't think trannies will win sympathy by declaring that it's completely within the realm of possibility that calling them by the wrong pronoun may incur a knife attack

Well, that is another brick in the wall of insanity.

checked
If anything most people looking at this plus statistical data are probably going to see that much of this pronoun shit is a sign of at minimum low level insanity.

that's because they're out of focus

Remember, liberals think TV is real.
That's why they're liberal.

vs

Holla Forums we need to talk

Sometimes doing the thing that makes you feel good isn't the best choice. Sometimes delayed gratification is in order.

Performance at long ranges DOES matter.

It's not likely, but there are situations where people have had to use pistols at 100m+

ISHYGDDT

Hang yourself cuck

It's gonna be funny watching you guys adopt the same view of the police that antifa currently holds when a democrat president is eventually elected.

this kind of shit is how we know you're not from here
you know nothing about us and you're always outing yourself like a god damned retard

Try refuting anything I've said.

ok.
The media is against us no matter what we do so it doesn't matter what we do beyond not being stupidly violent.
You dumb fucking faggot.

Yeah, you just misrepresented my argument that these shootings are creating more democrat voters into being some kind of claim that the twitter blue checkmarks will ever stop screaming about nazi cartoon frogs.

No one gives a shit about what the insane socjus say or think.

We care when you start creating a bunch of democrat voters through idiocy like this latest shooting.

Anyone else find his autistic screeching when he got shot funny as fuck?

god you're fucking stupid

the fact that you're even pushing the PR cuck angle after we've been at this for over 2 years shows how fucking new you are and how little you know

I'd believe it. It's probably the only way they can make Shkreli likeable; by making him die as a tranny martyr.

I've got news for you, no one even reads Holla Forums other than a handful of shitposters.

The problem I've been trying to demonstrate to you is that everyone who supports Trump is being lumped in with these shootings. They need to stop, even if it means some tranny or nigger somewhere gets away with saying a mean thing to a cop. Trump supporters standing up and calling out police overreach would do a lot to prevent the moderates from switching to D voters in 2020 and 2024.

But what do I know, I'm just a cuck, right?

You're less than a cuck, you're a cliche.
You suggest ideas that have been suggested before and you do acting as if you are the first to ever suggest these ideas.

Over 2 years and you've either been to stupid to learn the lessons or you were not with us for these lessons, so I give you the benefit of the doubt and ask, when did you start coming here?

Where is the police over reach here? Scott called them and told them he was suicidal. They show up, have their stand off, and Scott got shot after lunging at one of the cops. The faggot brigade at the school niggers out, lights a cop car on fire, and a bunch of them get arrested. The normies out there in the world want to see the police putting the #resisters down, with a bullet. The #resisters overran a Nancy Pelosi presser thing, to the amusement of every body. The police could go on a rampage killing leftist scum daily for the next six months and the media will continue to cover it up, because the public loves it when smart alecs get put down permanently. Normies open call them out, are using the word nigger, and faggot, because they are sick of it. Im not even sure infinity chan is extreme enough for them anymore. Our only miscalculation was using the Nazi imagery. We re-brand right wing death squads into Unicorn and sparkles death squads and we can move on to making a Greater Chantopia.

No, Swastika or bust.

Are liberals just not actually able to see reality?

Why don't you go down to your local police station and offer blow jobs for free you cop sucking faggot

kek

Lol, I found the tranny jew on the thread.

Nothing new at Georgia Tech. I remember a study years ago about how it had a bigger concentration of WoW players than any other school in the country.

…is shit.

You kind of people are so full of themselves, you seriously believe any sane person, not already Democrat voting retards, do care about some mentally ill perverts who attack female police officers.

So what? Getting lumped together with law enforcement doesn‘t bother normal people

Hello dear drug dealing transnigger

That is right. The cops should just let themselves get stabbed and shot, because we wouldn't want bad PR. Seriously, the cop is in the right. This story isn't gaining traction, and anyone directly swayed by this was already going to be a Democrat voter anyway. No, no the cop should have taken the risk, because of PR.

Cry harder leftpol

this guy is basically William Diego from System Shock 2

mate, I was country champion in Epee and taught sabre and foil, moving on to training in knife and unarmed combat. I disagree with you.

yes you fucking can. especially if you are wearing any kind of thick material. All you do is avoid meeting the edge straight on. ie. parry.
If its a fight for your life, then the person with the knife can still kill you with a shredded arm, you can't live with a perforated thorax.
The knife is used for rapid stabbing, once the knife wielder is within the blade, the length advantage switches to a disadvantage. If you've got a flexy foil you might be able to land a hit on the back or shoulder, but a rigid blade (like, say, a Katana) is hopeless.

using knife to block:
youtube.com/watch?v=uMy72wXQwlc

here's some fat fucks doing the same thing and waffling about it:
outdoor-games.wonderhowto.com/how-to/fight-effectively-with-knife-dagger-boffer-games-404842/

if i had the knife, i wouldn't even be there. If i had the sword, then i'd be desperately trying to keep distance and draw an attack so i could remove the hand holding the knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7HCfhFNTDI

quora.com/Would-an-average-swordsman-beat-a-skilled-knifefighter

"Even with a sword, defending against a suicide rush with a knife is not easy. So it's entirely possible that the knife fighter could kill the swordsman. But winning a fight means that you walk away, uninjured or only lightly injured. "
given OP, i'm in the framework of a suicidal knife person

unarmed vs sword: youtube.com/watch?v=xz-07Dtp-Qw

replace the sword with a knife, and off hand parry with arm is a well-established technique:
columbiaclassicalfencing.com/2012/11/17/french-fencing-sources-on-using-the-unarmed-hand-to-parry-or-oppose-an-incoming-blade/

Just out of interest, what is your background/experience with this?

Classic or modern? modern is for faggots

modern faggotry, with Russian styles (feet and fists) for sabre. Pretty classical katana training, with dirty as fuck knife training from a specialist.

you can hear the demons escaping from his corpse

Yes. Yes you can.

"Feels before reals" isn't just a catchy slogan, it is the truth of how they see the world. They live in a world in which being white and wanting a good job, wanting to own a home, wanting to be your own boss is white supremacy; and as such violence. But, at the same time charging a cop with a knife isn't trying to harm anyone.

Why are people crying over a knife wielding psycho who was clearly suicidal/homicidal while high on estrogen pills?

because they see themselves in him, and they are all realising they are just one hint of reality away from self annihilation?

Too true. All the "support" in the world doesn't help when you realize that you will never be able to change the simple biology, and you are simply a man in drag that has pumped himself full of so many hormones that you have reduced your ability to successfully be that.

Now he's a good tranny.

What the fuck is that noise in 1:08, right when he screams?

Oh stop. If you have ever fired handguns you know you are not hitting anything beyond 25 yards. Your drill sergeant would kick the shit out of you for wasting ammo trying. You are more likely to kill someone other than the target at that range.

Virtue signaling - it is what social media is all about.

Ewww! That thing is not one bit feminine. Not passable in the slightest way. That thing deserved to get shot.

What if the knife dude is driving a tank?

well at least you're finally ready to admit it

Hector?

How come he didn't jump off a bridge instead of forcing the cop to shoot him? He's very selfish for draining the taxpaper's pockets.

While I agree in principle, if you jump off a bridge it could lead to a missing person's report, search and rescue, cadaver dogs, or possible john doe situation where they're trying to identify if the john doe matches up with a missing person.

I wonder what happens if the parents call for a missing person's report and they're like oh yeah, our daughter is missing. lol

Okay he would just slit his neck publicly.

Probably the parent will sue them for misgendering the dead tranny son.

Kek.

Xe martyred xerself for nothing. How can blax even compete?

you are a fucking idiot

Deal with it, nazi bigot :^)

I wish this were true so we could go back to an acceptable level of discourse.
(((YOU))) wish this were true, because our memes are bleeding into normiespace at an exponential rate and it is causing you to piss your chasity cage in fear.

Only Democunts care about faggot tranny freaks. Now kill yourself, faggot lover.

Nope. Even moderate leftists are tired of extrem identity politics such as transpeople bullshit.

is it just me or does he act like a fucking zombie?

Really sorry for the kikebook link. maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can make a proper webm… But here is close of video of the niggerout where the cop car got niggered. facebook.com/onbitescom/videos/1799903183371014/?hc_ref=ART5Si3du5THdU-zzsmQ09RMwAcPPt7X4hRAXlgAZJJUaAeYDUHQ15gT5plcufKXoPc

Simply as a practical matter, some people should not transition, egads, what did they think would be the result, of course they are suicidal when they look like that in the end.
But this is the left, they don't care about the consequences of their virtue signalling.

Simply as a practical matter, some people should not transition, egads, what did they think would be the result, of course they are suicidal when they look like that in the end.
But this is the left, they don't care about the consequences of their virtue signalling.

Sounded like a donkey

dubs confirm you'll be shot next :^)

Do you mean to imply some should? That's not how you treat mental illness, user.

You know what they say about ironic shitposting, right?

go figure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_diaper_baby