Ayyo, HOL UP! WE WUZZ

More pc crap! BBC & Netflix are making new abomination, Black actor to play Achilles! A Greek should cast Shaka Zulu, see how they like it!

nice dbus

They fucked that one up.

Why do you even watch mainstream media? Do you really need to "spectate" some bullshit made by kikes and tell with all your normie friends?

Anti kike bump

there's only one achilles, so far as most people care

why the exclamation marks

The BBC needs to be destroyed. Their policy of having to put niggers into every by policy (and probably by law now) is ruining literature, narratives and history.

Reminds me of how when the Soviets occupied central and eastern Asia they would construct elaborate fake histories for Muslim tribes they forcibly relocated to Mongolia, then tried erasing Mongolian history (right down to banning Genghis Khan's name being used in public or academia), all to suppress "nationalism."
Thus recent immigrants become ancient settlers. The nation that was homogeneous becomes the nation that was always diverse. The BBC even have the cheek to say that auxiliaries descended from Greek Phoenicians who attached to the Roman army during their conquest of Britain is proof that Britain has always had African communities in it.

IT'S ALL SO TIRING

What the fuck

tbh this film was degenerate. It had Achilles "at war with the gods" and even cutting the head off a sacred statue of Apollo. Considering the Iliad was Greek religious literature meant to pass down the values of their people, this is tantamount to blaspheme. Achilles is the hero of the Iliad and would never offend the gods.

It is the remaking of European religious myth with modern degenerate anti-theism and materialism poisoning the well.

I would say on par with casting a nigger as Achilles and maybe even worse.

Thinking on it more, I wouldn't doubt some iconoclast kike introduced the theme of Achilles throwing down the old European Pantheistic gods. He probably thought it was the courageous and Jewish thing to do. Achilles was ahead of the other Goyim.

Brad Pitt
Brad is a degenerate stoner, and should consider himself very lucky that his looks carried him into show business. Too bad he spends his millions raising a "rainbow family" with a batshit women who has serious daddy issues.

Still better than casting an actual nigger though, insanity.

The word you are looking for is "cultural appropriation". The nigger shave to do it because they have no culture or history of their own to be proud of. Why do you think they larp as egyptians all the time?

*niggers have

lol typo

Signal

FUCKING EWWWWW
Everything is so jewed in this world.
I just can't take it anymore. Sigh.

>>>/tumblr/

Are you lost, bucko??

>>>/tumblr/

LITERAL CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Why the lack of punctuation? Faggot.

I think you bumped your noggin dude, Dumblr is an epic pozz crater.
You can't be critical about international jewelry there.

I believe the user is referring to your feckless faggotry with "EWWW" and "le sigh." Go back to reddit, cunt.

Yet another frumpy, dumpy hole where truth is suppressed.
Am starting to think that paid posters are purposefully directing me away from here..!
You can't stop me from espousing the truth about the kikes, ya nerds!

only stupid goyim pay for netflix. so who the fuck cares? are you a stupid goy, or are you a filthy kike creating a slide thread? i highly doubt anyone on this board is paying for kikeflix, but of course jewflix is going to create race propaganda, just like goybook will be doing shortly.