1v3

Why is the community for this game so fucking retarded? Even if he wasn't a fucking POO I told him like 5 fucking times where Jager was and he totally ignored it.

you deserve everything you get

What's your alternative?

Something that isn't ubishit trips boi.

like?

Since SWAT hasn't had a new game in years I don't have an alternate

Out of anything I played, none has had a saltier community than Siege.

They have some good reasons to be. I'm more upset that some of these people are fucking retarded and even if they're told exactly where the enemy is will still somehow do the opposite of what they're told.

OP we all played it for a little, but you're still playing it?

Come on man, fuck outta here

I haven't seen one since Battleye, but you're not wrong. Pre-Battleye was pure cancer.
How about you git gud
The other two I can agree on, but that's because ubisoft is pure cancer and it's a miracle this game is pretty good if you can get past all the bullshit that ubishit and uplay have on it.

What's your alternative?

There is none.

Before Battleeye yeah it was unplayable and it's way better now but I still encounter them.

Fair

And yeah the fact that you can shoot a good meter away from someone body and still land hits is asinine.

Nobody cares about your shitty CoD clone #413971 flavor of the year.

Rainbow Six?
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear?
Rainbow Six Raven Shield?
SWAT 3?
Ghost Recon?
Operation Flashpoint?

OP is asking if there's any alternative FPS that's any good.
To which, he'll never get an answer.

There's literally no way to counter spawn camping and they refuse to fix it. If you've memorized the exact spot a team can spawn in and just hover over it even the quickest reaction time in the world cant save you. It's a legitimate problem.

To Siege?
A few of us still play SWAT 4
Arma 3 just got some update
Hell even GO is better, same amount of hackers though.
And I don't like tripwire but RO2 is still good

See

and

Entire post discarded. OF is such a shitty horribly made series. And if you play the game like COD that's your own fault even though it's nothing like that

Yeah only some of the spawns have cover to prevent this. On Kafe specifically you can be sniped in any of the spawns.

I've been meaning to get on SWAT 4 again but I heard it was dead. Arma 3 is on my list. CSGO is babbys first steam purchase and has an even worse community. I do play RO2/RS a lot though.

Blackbeard can still get bodyshot and if you are on any elevation above him you can headshot him easily.

hell, if you want tactical maneuvers with a side of bang bang try project reality. it's free, you don't need to be a turbo-autist to play it unless you want to lead squads, lead an army or God help you fly aircraft, and it's genuinely fun usually

On this note what's better, Project Reality or Squad which is its spiritual sequel

Post discarded, thread hidden.

sure is good

So clearly not white, right? I have a theory that the idea of skill or competition doesn't exist outside of the western world. Not a single one of them has any grasp on the concept of being good at things. Even Europeans are notoriously garbage at anything multiplayer.

He was Indian

the usual pajeet, just like my internet provider

i won't buy squad until it's out of EA but i hear it's literally identical to project reality, like down to the smallest details, except in a more modern engine. bear in mind though that while i think project reality (and i suppose squad by proxy) are genuinely brilliant they are even more dependent on the other players than other multiplayer shooters. if you have even one shitter in your squad, or if there's even one shitty pilot on your team, your fun is in serious jeopardy because your team will be ruined nonstop