Fuck you

I came here to see the point of view of Leftists without the garbage filter most other sites have, silencing opinions that may go against the grain.

I wanted to see what the Commies would say, what the Anarchists would say, etc. and it was a mistake.

All I think about now when it comes to solutions is violent revolution. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about a violent revolution and the bloody removal of today's ruling class.

Fuck you, I never asked for this.

Becoming class conscious has made me absolutely miserable and I'm angry all the time.

I was popular and did very well in school, and I am sure I would be successful had I not read communist literature and realised that the world is fucked.

I blame evil capitalists for all my failings.

Of course it was, Utopian ideologies like Marxism, anarchism etc all boil down to "keep killing until it works".

Turns out you should probably widen your political spread beyond some autistic German sperg and his Grand Theory Of Everything, most of whom's premises have been invalided by recent events and advances in anthropology, economics, etc

thinking about the day of the rope makes me happy

I mostly get angry about ecological collapse and climate change. Poverty pisses me off too, but I can't help but laugh at all the cappies who think it'll go away under capitalism (especially chucklefucks like bill gates).
I wonder if the mass famines caused by climate change will actually start convincing cappies that it's human caused or they'll just say "it's part of solar cycles" (we should be in a cooling cycle according to that logic)

I keep thinking about the dirivative bubble that will burst sooner or later. 2008 was nothing but band aids to stop a massive wound.

welcome to the party OP

Putting on the glasses hurts.

I know that feel bro
I miss when I was an idealistic liberal who was uncomfortable with feminism
Now everywhere I look I see ideology, OBEY, and so on.

i want to study derivatives for my master thesis. The conditions for a new crisis are in place, the problem is that the left is corrupted by sjw cancer XDD, we are not organized like we should

There will never be an I-told-you-so moment for ecological and economic collapse. People will continue to deny and scapegoat up until the point where the lights go out and the gas is gone. Once that hits they will immediately begin roaming the streets murdering each other for food and batteries.

How long ago did you come here, and how long did you stay until you realised?

Where did you come from originally? How did you find out about us?

t. NKVD

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

I've been thinking about this, and it's irrelevant.

You simply need to go to whatever OWS is next time with some friends, wait for them to do the progressive stack, and violently storm the stage, revealing the frauds for who they are and ordering a storming of the institutions.

Invalidated*

How is it that every time someone says that Marx's theories have been invalidated they can never point to a reason why?

lol and do what to "reveal the frauds"

Hit them with a bat and start yelling through a megaphone about how this is cointelpro tactics meant to defang us?

that sounds fun and all but im pretty sure the mob would turn on you