I thought Mel hated Jews?

I thought Mel hated Jews?

I imagine years in hollywood sharpened what was probably a mild distaste into a monomolecular wire of oven them all right fucking now.

One can hate a group without automatically having disdain for every particular individual.

That's generally how I am. Plurals are treated as plurals, but when I'm face to face with an individual I will treat them as an individual, and allow them to individually confirm my beliefs of their plural form.

no it's the other way. jews hate Mel

I don't believe that. There's just nothing you can do until the day of the rope.

Leftist friends who know I'm racist get angry at me when I enjoy a Killer Mike song or a Larry David joke. Like I'm not allowed to.

feel free to kill yourself at any moment, no one will stop you

Why are you so mean?

make love to a knife

Hi 2005

in a way, all people are just periods that were delayed for 9 months

Weaver may be a jew but i'd still hit that so fucking hard.
sigourney is the hottest woman on the planet.

I wish she'd reach into my front pocket.

You wouldn't take the women of your enemy and have your way with them ?
How could ancient humans grasp this concept but you, the modern human, fail to do so ?

Oh fuck, a reasonable post? On MY Holla Forums?

She's got some huge fucking hands, god damn.

men usually do

that pic is black and white which means it was taken in like 1922, frm then to now its obvious he got redpilled.

How do you think he started to hate the jews.
Every hero has an origin story. And he got burnt on that shiksa.

This is pretty conflicting. Isn't Larry David a liberal?

You may say that here, but Holla Forums would think you're a shill, user.

that's not as bad as listening to killer mike and wearing Supreme clothing

it's not that he's a shill that's just logically inconsistent if not an implicit admittance of cowardice

i thought shiksa is a female non-jew in relationship with a jew?

it's also a bad jewess that dates a non-jew

Sigourney is not a jewess, but I would still love her just as much if she was :3

semi this. there are a few black girls i would fuck and i have some black friends, but when niggers start chimping out i tend to throw them all under the bus tbh. same with kikes.

This user gets it.

somebody please eml already ;_;

*breathes in*

Still would desu

Good shitposting effort. It almost got me.

Like I said for the previous guy, if you'd post that on Holla Forums, you're dead kiddo.