Is there a more cucked chan-related movement?

Is there a more cucked chan-related movement?

What do they even do anymore? How come they stopped doing anything that might have an impact? Why did they start to play by their enemies' rules?
also ITT: people calling me Anita because they know all of the above is true

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/blog/view/628328607898411022
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/330332.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really. Cunts fucked. Vidya's still cucked and journalism is as partisan as it ever has been. Peak Wiemar. The only thing it seems you can change is yourself. That's where I'm starting anyway.

As someone who involved in the beginning of the whole thing, I can't help but agree. The whole campaign got diluted into this mess of shitposting, backpacking, pandering and idolatry that ultimately doomed it all. Not to mention all the petty infighting and all the fishy instances of drama.

And it also ruined my second year in uni so I guess I paid the price of penance for following and contributing to that shit.

Gamergate was a net benefit to our cause. Lots of Holla Forums-tards and Holla Forums-tards learned of fake news and the subhumans behind it.

Goobergate was a manchild outcry for attention.

Died a long time ago because it was a meme movement. Laughable when they claim to "redpill" people. Anita is more famous than she ever was all because a group of fat autists sperged over gender harder than she did.

This sums it up well. Anita was a weasel but I never understood why people attacked Quinn.

anally devastated shills attempt to damage control by saying the thing that got trump elected had no noticeable impact: The Thread

that's what you get globalists. you fucked with journalism, and fucked with our videogames. you crossed the line. people woke up and became aware of all the media corruption everywhere and that is why trump got elected. you are such cucks, that you never realized that you could accidentally cuck yourself.

adios cuckchachos

At the end of the day, I think that Gamergate redpilled masses of video gamers, setting down the seeds for the current political situation and the start of the slow overton window shift rightwards. Net benefit as it pulled people across the spectrum towards us, and even if we did not achieve the goals we set out to do, we still showed a ton of normies/normalfags why we should not trust news outlets, pundits, and in some cases revealing the (((cabal))).

Yes, a movement that lasted 5 months online reaching out to 12 year olds playing games on mommy's dime really won Trump the election. Fuckoff you tool.

Gamgergate changed the world and elected Trump.

Yes GG itself was a failure in that it didn't really achieve any of it's aims. However it was the first time that a large group of people in the west got together and stood up to the SJWs, jews and leftists in the media. It also served to shatter the illusion of the MSM being truthful. There was now an event that we all witnessed and then watched the media lie about it. It caught the attention of normalfags and started the path towards the red pill for some of them. It also brought us to Holla Forums, freeing Holla Forums of the cuck mods at 4chan.

this, I never would have found Holla Forums if not for GG.

I don't recall /gg/ being relevant since February of 2015, quite a few months before Trump announced his run for president. And no, crossboarders don't count as redpilling the masses. At best it caused redditors to flood cuckchan which is why Holla Forums became so shitty.

Trump won the election because of our dedication to truth, wikileaks and trumps ability to self fund. Without one of these we'd be under Clintons boot.

Theyre a cancerous PR circlejerk who virtue signal and act like the 4 am general with attention whores and avatarfags for NO REASON. The first 100 posts are almost always spam too

And the fucking cake jew of a board owner refuses to enforce quality control or ban the reddit-lite threads

it's kind of funny, most of the libcucks and SJWs act like GG, the chans, Holla Forums and Trump are all the same thing.

You underaged faggots do this every thread.

"We won Trump the election!!"

Run along child.

It was over the moment #notyourshield started. Once you get virtue signalling going, there's nothing more to be done

You mustn't have spent more than 30 seconds familiarising yourself with GG then.

One word
CHANOLOGY
Those cucks single handedly spawned Occupy movement via their WWP forums and co-opted shitloads of newfags to serve SocJus bullshit.
Now THAT is cancer. Gamergate doesn't have shit on the grandfather of cuckery and cancer

re-read the post you replied to. I mean actually read it. (with your eyes).

It made SJW and social justice into a joke that even normalfags laugh at. That is the real victory.

Are you describing how Holla Forums turned into a shitty news site that doesn't matter anymore?

Kek they are so asshurt about gamergate that they keep brining it up on a weekly basis.

We wouldn't have had 8ch if not for GG.

Holla Forums has become a sour mix of Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Reddit.

Hiro should axe it for a few months or range ban crossboarders from Holla Forums. The quality would improve immediately.

Right, it ended up redpilling countless people. You can gauge how much the left despises gamegate by the fact that they keep referencing it in all of their whiny articles.

Demoralization shills seem to be working overtime lately.

Right now, it's pretty much nonexistent, but it redpilled many normalfags. I would say it helped create an environment where more people were distrustful of journalists in general, though it's only one factor out of many. It also advertised more reliable websites over IGN, Kotaku, and Polygon even if those websites are still as shitty as ever.

That's the main reason why you see some feminist blaming Gamergate whenever there's friction between the layman and journalists/the creators. It has always been around, but GG is proof that it could blow up.

What's not to understand about an ugly bitch with cluster b personality disorder and a resume that reads like a rap sheet? Lurk more, faggot.

Chanology had fuck all to do with OWS. They cucked themselves by allowing the "progressive stack" and blatant fed infiltrators in to sabotage the whole "movement". Moving past the cancerous maskfags and cringy protests, there was a lot of good behind the scenes digging and leaking that hit COS hard and had them burn through resources trying to get us back with their bullshit attacks and crooked PIs.

8ch existed before gamergate. Holla Forums, /a/ and Holla Forums were active long before Holla Forums flooded here.

Is there a more cucked board?

What does this board even do anymore? How come this board stopped doing anything that might have an impact? Why did this board start to mass LARP around?

also ITT: people calling me a Jew because they know all of the above is true. I love Holla Forums but all the "cross-posting" with halfchan and reddit to bolster numbers only flooded the place with several hundred newfags. Ask around, the mean age of Holla Forums nowadays is about 22. Used to be 29 back in 2014. Still not as bad as halfpol with a mean age of 17.

ITT: libtards are still mad about a hashtag

Bull fucking shit. The only reason this site reached critical mass was GG, and no those former boards were not active and thriving before GG either.

Average cuckchan Holla Forumslack is 13-16

Hundreds of "guis how do I redpill my school btw I'm totally 18 lol" threads on there.

I see nothing wrong with gen Z trying to redpill people.

Why We Protest forums.
They were active as shit during OWS, protests against racism, the 99% shit and other trivial bullshit.
And on COS digging and ops against them did fuck all. Normies gave zero fucks about the results. What did it really accomplish? The shit stain cult is still around.
If a movement is 90% cuck/cancer it's still cancer. That shit changed chan and raid culture permanently.

lol were you even here during baphomets glory days doxing the FBI, Benji getting hotwheels threatened and attacked?

Fuckoff newfaggot. Holla Forums was alive before Gamergate and it's alive while it's been dead for 2 years. Holla Forums has kept it alive during the election, WE built this fucking site.

I believe a lot of this is true. There are some things to be learned from GG. These include mass email campaigns to get advertisers to leave are successful, when choosing leaders choose the right kind (men are leaders, not women), explicitly label and run your group as right wing or it will be infiltrated and taken over by leftists. Another area we can learn from GG is with regards to PR. There is something to be said about appealing to a larger group of people, however you cannot target too wide of a group. This is where GG failed. They tried to win everyone over with their charity work. If you are acceptable to everyone A) you are a milk-toast organization with no backbone and B) you are palatable even to those you are supposedly fighting. The reality is not everyone will agree with you, that is why you are fighting in the first place. And when you win the people you fought will still not agree with you, because that is not what you are fighting for. You are instead fighting for power over the narrative.

If we apply some of these things to a right-wing political movement it could be beneficial. We could take up mass email campaigns against enemies in the MSN (CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc.) when they make unfavorable stories about the right or favorable ones about anti-fa. They are already weak from loosing viewership so it will not be hard to get advertisers to move on. We must also focus on leadership. Though a decentralized movement like GG makes it hard for your enemies to take down all in one go, it makes the movement weak and fractured. We must take what we learned from GG and apply it to this political movement by having leadership and making sure that leadership is working together towards a common goal. GG has failed by putting someone who isn't capable of the job as leader (females over men), this is the same thing the Alt-Right has done. Where the Alt-Right failed is A) they let the media dictate their leader (Spencer), B) many of their other leaders run contrary to the goals of the political movement (jewish wives, drugs, etc.), and C) most importantly some of their leaders, thought they may truely believe in what they preach, are more lead by their ego than their goals (Spencer / Cantwell). With this in mind leadership much not be dictated by your enemies, must fit the bill, and should care more about the movement than airtime. Lastly we come to PR, which thought it is a touchy subject it is important, but within a certain understanding. PR should be used for people who could agree with you. This does not mean you try to water your group down until 51% of the population is on board. It also does not mean you try to win the media over to get them to write nice stories about you. But this also does not mean you ignore your audience and do what ever the fuck you want an start marching the streets in SS uniforms. With PR you want to focus on people who are close to being on your side (ie. the 31% who believe the US should defend European heritage). Do not, however, fall into the trap of believing the media will do this for you, as they are your enemy and will paint you as NAZIs whether you are or not. To approach PR this movement we must make sure our message fits our audience. We are sales men for our movement and should act like it. You don't open a Lamborghini dealership in the black section of town, but you also do not become a lying used car salesmen either. We must also work directly with the audience we wish to target, because the media will not get our message out unadulterated. To do this we should take from other nationalist movements around the world and do charity work and put together community activities. Help spread our message along with spreading hope and showing that we are not the monsters the media makes us out to be. If we focus on white areas we will work directly with our audience and the media message will not matter because the people we want to win over will have gotten to know us in person.

RULES 1 & 2

Underaged kekistani redditors are the new occupy movement, cringey easily deceived faggots who LARP for their friends amusement.

GG was aggressively invaded and destroyed the moment they uncovered the Digra/MacArthur connections to all the subversion in vidya.

They're kids.
They're larping and only doing it for attention (which incidentally defeats the purpose of an anonymous imageboard)

If push comes to shove, whether its an incident as school, crackdown on anons, whatever, you can be sure they'll fold and comply. They have no spine and no principals

Who cares? The only people who still get butthurt over GG are goons and gawker writers.

it made kikes kvetch

This. In 3 years they'll be saying "it was only a joke I was being ironic Hitler was a bad guy pls don't shame me" when the social tide shifts.

Fucking christ this isn't hard to figure out.

It's not raided 24/7 you fucktard.
Yesterday's "raid", if you can call it that was 4 guys hanging in a Discord that decided "lel, let's piss off Holla Forums for shits and giggles".
That's not a raid, it's 4 retards having their retard-fix.

What you THINK are raids are just other Holla Forumsacks with diferent ideas and mindsets than your own. And this board has grown so adverse to debating that all counter-arguments boil down to "no u cuck". Do you want a comunity where everyone thinks the same, acts the same, does the same? That's comunism. Any comunity that affords their members any ammount of freedom will also include the freedom to think diferently. And they'll come up with diferent ideas than your own.
Take the Daca drama lately. We're not being raided: there's some anons that didn't like what Trump did, there's some anons that did like it, there's some that down't know what to think yet.
And yet, if you're dead-set on the "us vs them" mentality, all you'll see is two groups: "people that agree with me" or "people that disagree with me", depending on which side of the fence you are. They're not shills. They're fellow Holla Forumsacks that fundamentaly disagree with you on this point.
They might agree with you on another thread. Or again disagree with you.

One thing that promoves cohesion is discussion. Talking, debating, exposing ideas and points of view. This is why Western Society grew while the Middle East inbreed itself to retardation. Low effort posting promotes low-effort posting. Give or take a few months, and you'll find threads where the first 50 posts consist of nothing but "lol", "check'em", "OP is a fag", "reported", "u shill".
No wait, that's already where we are.

One things that splits groups apart is a Purity Spiral. It's insidious because it has all the appearance of bettering the group: prune out the "bad branches", the one's who think/say/do stupid shit. Take it to the extrem: prune out "wrong-think". Over time, a Purity Spiral will slowly but surely erode members away while dwidling newcomers. The probability of you not being up to the standards of the group rise everyday as those standards are ever-escalated into Olympian goals unachievable by the vast majority. And the newcomers will find that acclimatizing to the group is ever harder and they'll possibly never fit in for the road to achieve that goal keeps stretching everyday.

Wake the fuck up. Holla Forums is the worst enemy of everything INCLUDING ITSELF.
Shills will never kill /pol. They are too stupid for that.
DDos and hacks will never kill /pol. It has been tried and persevered.
"Alt-right" will never kill Holla Forums. People saw it for what it was.
Reddit will never kill Holla Forums. They're powerless in chans.

Only Holla Forums has the power to kill Holla Forums. And this goddamn fucking Purity Spiral is the only weapon that can do so.
AND HALF OF YOU FUCKS IS DRIVING THAT SHIT STRAIGHT TROUGH Holla Forums'S CHEST WHILE THE OTHER HALF IS TRYING TO STOP YOU

The shills are laughing on the sidelines and all you can do is point at your fellow Holla Forumsacks and loudly discuss who is the least jewish of them all.

Brevity is the soul of wit.
also

90% of the time the person posting "kike/shill/leftist" is the shill themselves, old Holla Forumsacks eyes are experienced to see through divide and conquer.

>I totally don't care about this FUCKING HASHTAG I CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT, baka …the thread

How fucking dense must you be? No wait, thank you. Your post is the best example I could have.
THAT is a fucking Purity Spiral you humounguous faggot.

Maybe, maybe the older ones. But yesterday we had too many people replying seriously to the board-wide bait.
It paints a bleak picture of this board when half the userbase can't resist obvious (and shitty) bait.
Some people don't even recognize copypasta anymore.

In all fairness, the movement probably did have a lot to do with Trump getting elected and an entire generation of young, white males waking up to zog theory. The problem is the movement got co-opted by kikes like Milo and Sargon, and what do you know, both of them are right there trying to dilute the Trump movement and being somewhat successful at it.

That's what I said, retard. You get your panties in a knot over being called a name on the internet, so you bash out giant walls of text that say the same thing in fifty different ways.
Sounds like reddit would be more your style.

Trump won (by the narrowest of margins) because young white men voted for him instead of voting Dem like we usually do. Trump had a coalition of old white people who always vote Republican, plus a smaller group of young white men who woke up just in time.

Razorfist had a good short video about the topic a few days ago. See embed.

True. I've seen the same exact threads posted monthly on here. Shills can't pump them out like they can on cuckchan or else it becomes too obvious but some idiots take the bait.

Trump gained over 300 votes, white women won the election for Trump mongoloid. Look at the statistics between him, Romney and the primaries.

White vote was EXACTLY the same for men. Hillary lost because white women didn't buy her lies.

Can I suggest Holla Forums add a "no eternally assmad BurgerAndFriesIRC/DDM/revolt/we're-totally-not-goons-really"-threads rule?

These assholes thought they "ran" gamergate and it would be a easy trip to eceleb town, then they were told to fuck off, because they have nothing to offer except autism and needless drama; decided to "burn down" gamergate, failed at that, tried to fork gamergate into /ggrevot/, failed at that, tried to false-flag gamergate into to attacking a Literally Who's dad for raising a literal-whore and pedo-apologist of a daughter, failed at that, and now just endlessly whine about a hashtag they totally don't care about, baka …endlessly.

Because autism.

They will never stop being assmad and they will cry her at Holla Forums if you let them.

That not what I said you cockgobbler.
What I complained about was "name-calling" replacing discussion.
There's nothing wrong with insulting other people online. It's a freedom your afforded.
However, there's plenty wrong in outright replacing argumentation with "lol u cuck".
This board THRIVES on discussion. All boards do. And boards die when discussion dies.

In simpler terms: Skub is healthy for boards. It's not healthy for people though.
An insult is not Skub. "There's nothing wrong with being a cuckold" is skub if the poster is serious, but then it's also pathetic.
This baord started going to shit when the mods decided they didn't want to deal Skubtastic topics and just ban dissenters.
And the hilarious thing is that the first ones to do that shit was Holla Forums. They can't stand Skub, their Perfect Utopian Comunism has no dissenting ideas and they argue for shit, so they left. And now this board is headed the same way because G-d forbid someone has a different opinion.

Reddit is the definition of Anti-Skub. As soon as something is considered "popular" or it's supporters outnumber the detractors, it gets voted and spotlighted. Reddit is the place where debate goes to die.
It would be more YOUR style since it's a great place to farm "karma" by replying "you should like a fag, lmao" on unpopular topics.

Also, they're all degenerate gay diaper furries, because OF COURSE THEY ARE

All we can do is hope there's no public spotlight for Holla Forums and we go a few months without newfags so the one's already here settle down and learn the place.
At least I haven't seen many links to t_d lately, so that kinda dwidled down. Silver lining.

Reported.

For me it was drinking.

GamerGate directly led to Donald Trump. It was a form of 4GW and revolutionized campaigning.

Google unindexed us during the heat of the election and the mods banned admitted redditors.

We passed through the storm with minimal damage

Directly?
The levels of SHUT IT DOWN utilized over some purple-haired nobody was suspicious enough to wake a lot of the internet, but unchecked leftism was already beginning to grate on everyone's nerves.

You know, good shilling required a pause of at least 15 minutes and a proxy change. Thanks for playing.

The real reason for the noise was that they were using crowdfunding as a money laundry. Trump capitalized on this unsaid factor (probably because he's an expert at money laundering too.)

Feminism and SJW was already coined by Holla Forums way back in 2013 during the 1st spat with tumblr.

GGfags were late to the party but claim credit for everything.

Hunter Thompson claimed journalism dead decades ago, any adult with an IQ above 90 could see what capitalist shilling has done to this country. Those autists still LARP as heroes while their movement is dead.

I hate GGers with a fiery fucking passion.

Very true. All the things that were brought up about the gaming press were things that most of us knew for years. I always got frustrated with the people that would focus solely on gaming journalism while not understanding that many of these people were just writing for these outlets hoping to get bumped up into more mainstream journalism. Their editorials were just them mimicking what was showing up in the mainstream press. But the minute you started pointing all of this out GG PRcucks would attack you out of fear that it would be used against them not realizing they were never going to find any common ground.

Ex-fucking-actly. Video games were their degenerate escapism from bettering their life.

What have they done since? GONE BACK TO THEIR DRUG

LOL

are you fucking stupid? lawbreakers added sjw shit to their game and it bombed. cliffy cucked out to the sjw crowd and lost.

8/pol/ allows sick degenerates to post their gay porn for research, they don't even ban nazifurs.

Try that stupid shit on cuck/pol/ and the faggots get banned to 4/trash/.

Based

Thank god you morons are fucking retarded beyond repair, don't know why i ever worried in the first place. I finally understand how Hitler won.

Right, it had nothing to do with the pushback from all that fuckery that GG endured.

When will Holla Forums realize its been subverted?

Can't be all that cucked if you're still ass-annihilated about it THREE FUCKING YEARS LATER.

They got taken over by people who were only interested in making shekels off of outrage bait. SJWs created the outrage, people like Sargon of Cuckad raked in shekels being outraged by the outrage bait. Notice how they always spoke out against actually boycotting the companies involved.

Look up The Fine Young Capitalists and Wizardchan to get the biggest idea of what type of fun person Quinn is.

They should have gone after the AAA studios. Had a real good case against payola but the retards thought AAA would back them.

They did actually hurt gawker, even nick dinton says so. Gawker had to sell to telemondo because no one would touch them after gg smeared gawkers name all over. Had gawker kept up its image they probably could have taken on new investors instead of outright selling.

But there where a lot of jurnos besides gawker that needed taking down and gg was too pussy to do anything that they thought would give them bad pr vs the people who already thought they where the most evil thing sense hitler.

Even if she didn't do shady shit she would still have been made fun of if someone discovered her. She was a cringy sperg on somethingawful, a cringy sperg on jewtube, and now she's a cringy sperg on twitter. She did fucking fedora porn. Her destiny was always lolcowdom.

Which is a shame, because in the early days, when everyone was still emailing, it was getting things done. Had they not cucked, they could have achieved a good amount.

It's rather amusing how they go off like a torpedo if you mention certain words. I've been test replying to shills sometimes just to see how they react, and so far smug anime and gamergate posts are among guaranteed replies. Chess, however, is the current absolute god tier zoghole zapper. Just the very existence of it makes them experience the largest coronal ass ejection their orifices can muster to the point where every third shill post consists of being extremely mad about it, most of the time in red text format even if you haven't previously mentioned it.

Gamergate directly lead to Trump, killed 4chan, destroyed Moot's life, and did more to redpill the masses then any of Holla Forumss previous efforts combined. It also created some amazing OC and is still a boogeyman and an ebaum's world.

GG is the cornerstone which mobilized both Holla Forums and Holla Forums into an solid machine. Holla Forums was broken when ron paul was blatantly cucked out of a chance at the primaries and the nation ignored it. Filled with cuckservatives, muh civic nationalists, libertarian jews and based minorities Holla Forums put a huge amount of its effort into that movement. When it crashed and burned and the overarching feeling was it was all lost. Just shitting up time waiting for the big happening to watch all the faggots and cucks burn. The desire to save this nation was pretty much gutted and instead 'its happening' became our mantra, an innate desire to bring it all down around their heads while we laugh at the irony of it all. Holla Forums was an movement all its own then, spreading redpills like fucking crack cocaine everywhere and never letting up. The rest of the net was our plaything and the chans had become so ingrained with our views the entire ecology knew what we preached in and out, cross board and cross site posting across the net was our thing. And battling shills and shut it downers was non stop and endless. Interesting and fun times, but a tinge of hopelessness in everything on the board then.

Then Holla Forums went and rile up an whole mess of shit. The Holla Forums user's whom bothered in the hive of degenerate scum and villainy over on Holla Forums came back and gave us play by play updates, and encouraged us to roll over and support you faggots. But at the end of the day, been there, done that, know exactly what and how it was going to play out. So the VAST majority of us just ignore it, wake us up when something valid happens. But the handful of diehards whom had a special place for the interests of Holla Forums and Holla Forums pushed on and spread our knowledge despite the apathy and hostility, they shoved the red pills down Holla Forums's throat and up their ass constantly and warned them of what and why they shouldn't do some things and how it would destroy them. Which Holla Forums being the modern day iteration of Cassandra, were dead fucking on. Gamers have always been of thicker skinn than normalfags and always more rejected in society than even us on Holla Forums, and the undercurrent of awareness or reality has always been strong, Holla Forums discounted that fact, that such a place was a fertile place in which to raise and army of our own. When GG crashed and burned we ignored it because 'yep, saw that coming'. But you Holla Forums faggots were only getting started, and took our views to heart and looked beyond.

This whole site is Holla Forums's version of Holla Forums. When halfchan shut you down you made this place an home and became even more Holla Forums than we were. We continued to fight and shitpost as always ignoring it, your first migration was an wholly ignored nothing to us. But your conversion and aggression scared them, and they finally pushed to shut Holla Forums down. We had weathered storms before but nothing like that faggotry, facing the death of our home, we cast about, many sites looked at, but this one was ready and open. Most of our number came here and found an place more vibrant and alive than anything we had seen before, and views that were every bit inline with our revitalized hatred and rage at the bastards destroying the only semblance of stability we had in our lives. The unification of Holla Forums whom never stopped playing to win and feared nothing in the face of losers whom cried about feelings, and the knowledge base of Holla Forums and innate ability to infest and subvert every place imaginable in both IRL and online, into an singular machine which scoffs at muh PR and cucking by nature, has created an beast like no other in history. Everywhere you look online OUR views are becoming dominant, OUR ways are becoming dominant, OUR desires are becoming dominant. We are winning, and we are still only just starting.

GG was the greatest thing to happen to Holla Forums hands down. Our turning point, our alamo. Holla Forums may have gotten slaughtered on that hill, on the shores of carnage against an army of cucks, whores and jewish subversion, but it spawned an army which to this day is mobilizing and on the march with only one thing in mind. Victory.

Now those same cucks, whores and jewish subverters have set their eyes on bringing down both Trump and the last shred of white history. Threatening to bring the largest infusion of bluepilled faggot assholes ever into OUR DOMAIN. For with all other symbolism dead, what else is there left I ask? Nothing but us and our ever raging hate against the faggotry which works tirelessly to destroy what is good and wholesome in this world. You cry about GG as a loss. I see nothing but the path to victory, and the fools are making an even larger mistake as we speak.

Celebrate user's. This is the path to complete and total victory. Our enemies fear.

Yeah but even Chrischan never made it to the UN. Most he accomplished was macing a gamestore employee.

(checked)
That's true, satan. It's a shame, since Sonic's arm color was more important than whatever those two whores were babbling about.

You all niggers need to gas yourselves.

Rate my blog Holla Forums.

minds.com/blog/view/628328607898411022

its about GG btw.

Honestly I have no idea. If I'm ever browsing Holla Forums and see one of their generals, it's usually filled with boring shitposting and reddit tier humor.

is this the part where you just say "no youre wrong" while you are actually the one that is wrong? Care to give any intelligent thoughts that back up your opinion?

Can you?

How have I never made this connection before.

Fuck off, faggot. You go on and on about "MUH ESCAPISM" when you don't even know what it fucking means to begin with. Anything that impedes you from achieving a goal in your life or otherwise puts a part of your life on pause is escapism. Sure, video games are escapism, but so is going to the toilet, and you're a special kind of naive if you think observing art, reading literature or watching anime doesn't magically fall under that umbrella as well. If it doesn't benefit you mentally, physically, spiritually or financially then it can be considered as such, and being as certain faggots like that Swedecuck Pleasediepie have made millions from young, gullible dumb fucks simply by sitting down and recording himself playing video games, becoming one of the strongest voices against the cabal in the process makes me think you're just being a sour, insecure little bitch that thinks maturity is about dropping anything that doesn't make you look austere.

That all happened during Gamergate though. I was a /legion/naire who was banned by Redwood who saw the whole thing blow up thanks to /Burgers/.

You're retarded

accurate and underrated
GG maybe be 'done' but it permanently altered the playing field. It pulled back the curtain, and people saw that the great and powerful wizard was actually just a jew in a box.

the only movement more cucked is Holla Forums support for donald (((trump)))

The faggot who made this Thread, is one of those salted crippled leftycucks that still cry about gamergate like the jews cry for their autistic work of fiction called the hollercaust.

Good post. Without /gg/ I wouldn't be here.

Jim was right about everything

Never forget

I made a quick thread on Holla Forums about video related.
But they deleted it. Eh.

Short story, writer shitting up a franchise, and collusion with "journalists" saying basically "comics reader are over, comics reader don't have to be your audience anymore"

I hang out in the GG generals sometimes, and they spend most of their time shitposting and looking for angles of attack. When an event happens that they think they can get enough people to go on the offensive they still do operations and dig.

A ton of them are still active on social media as well, doing the same exact things but not using the hashtag. GG still lives.

GG is still digging stuff up about MacArthur.
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/330332.html

To answer your question: Chanology.
Sage.

Fuckin this. And all the e-celeb worship that followed.

I would give my left testicle for the days of pre-2015 Holla Forums.

GG is a continuation of the movement that is the general redpilling on CIA / masons / jews / cultural marxism and the deep state. There's no difference between GG and the rest, only a certain focus on a very limited part of the whole thing.
GG has no possibility to succeed as long as the enemy makes sure they're succeeding at every front and so far they've been fairly successful.

There were two main good things that game out of gg.
1. People started noticing all the shit going on and waking up.
2. It still gets blamed for everything for some reason.

One good thing came out of GG: the discovery of Holla Forums

It served as a revelation for normalfags and anons on (((who))) is really behind modern journalism and (((who))) was pushing the politically correct agenda on the vydia industry. Many who were redpilled by GG myself included turned into what we are today. Thanks to GG we know that the filthy likes are behind almost every big private and public institution. They run the media, the banks, the music industry, the videogames industry, Hollywood, porn, and, effectively, our governments and our own thoughts. Think about it, without gamergate, many people would still have no clue on who's behind the curtain

Also, Chanology is 100 times more cucked than GG was or will be

I pray this is a lot of shilling, because otherwise, Holla Forums is even more retarded then I thought. Gamergate may not have accomplished it's stated goals or even what you wanted it to accomplish, but you know what it was? It was a fucking nuclear bomb of red pills. So many people learned the truth about media collusion, narrative building, how to understand the 'language' used by these snakes.

Holla Forums should fucking WISH it could help trigger something like GG every year. The amount of red pills distributed would be cataclysmic. I can understand being disappointed that GG didn't live up to it's potential, but looking at it in context, GG was fucking spectacular at waking people up.

What ultimately happened with GG is completely irrelevant. What matters is that it pissed off a lot of people, many of which would still be normalfags otherwise. The overwhelming majority of these people were either politically apathetic or left-leaning initially. Some regressed, many were pushed further right by not only the fact that their bread and circuses were under attack, but because the attack was unprovoked, undeserved, and as a result of legitimate grievances they had with the media that covers their chosen topic.

There's a reason good GG is still regarded as the leftist's boogeyman. Why it's equated with everything liberals consider evil in the tech world. They weren't used to people pushing back en masse against their bullshit. It was the first in what is becoming an increasingly common trend and it terrifies them. They claim the fear is of what they would call growing "evil" but in truth what they fear is the failing of their own power.

GamerGate did not cause Trump. To suggest so is retarded. It was a symptom, not a cause. A large, incredibly visible symptom of the greater cancer taking over the media and culture. That's not to discount it though. Symptoms are useful. Once you start to notice them, you start looking for a cure.

It's mostly shilling. Kikes are still extremely asspained about GG. Extremely. They can't stop talking about it. They bring it up constantly.

Has Russia recovered from Bolshevik Communism? Has China it's Cultural Revolution? Has France or Germoney from mindless liberalism? The truth is there is no cure. Once destroyed that's it, the cultural identity is gone for good. What you are left with is a cultural husk to be replaced by whatever garbage monstrosity the State comes up with or some other catchy cancer to spread and infect itself as a replacement.

Oy vey! Don't you know that back in 2015 my grandmother was gassed by an exploding yellow van driven by EmptyHero himself? She still has a Steamcode tattooed on her forearm. You can read all about it in my new book :^)

Because it shook to the core of their profession it questioned their morals values and ethics. Instead of being civil rights activists working to change the gaming industry for good they were outed as another group twisted by corruption for money.

Almost like the chess meme.

I think there are a multitude of reasons for why they're so assblasted over it. I think one of the biggest is that they really felt like they were in charge. They though that they were like the political media, that they could just tell people what to think and how to vote. Turns out no one gives a shit what gamesmedia thinks, and they weren't in charge of anything.

(checked)
I'm pretty sure Leigh Alexander and a few others have been degraded into working barista jobs and shit at this point.

make up your mind spergs

nice meme

Checked
this

And this. The salt production years later is only beaten by the Third Reich.

Truth is objective. If I'm right about something, and someone disagrees with me, it's because they're wrong. Crying about "muh opinions" doesn't make you right, you jackass.

The more people you can group together and dismiss them all with the same flawed argument the better

OP is a Jew. Halfchan was anti-GG. Finding out Moot's bias is what led me to learn of the exodus to fullchan.

Sites survived but had policy changes and individual writers suffered due to deepfreeze.it and new alt sites were nurtured. What more do you want?

Stuff like this makes me appreciate reedit posting. Some of is have narrow screens. Please space every 2 sentences.