archive.is/E0tZA
youtube.com/watch?v=pqoZ0C0cnRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember video games?

What are they saying, Holla Forums?

HA HA HEE HEE

TeeHee

What did she mean by this

Wait, are they really the highest in the world? Even higher than african countries that are pure nigger?
I knew things were bad in sewden but I never realised it was this bad.

probably wonky math due to country size and population, since india has their rapes counted by the minute

Third highest, beaten only by South Africa and then Botswana.

MUR

So this is the future for Europe? It's not so bad.

You gotta realise that niggers tend to protect their partners from other niggers, while Swedes jack off to niggers mounting their partners

Do you think niggers like negresses any more than you?

Sweden leave.

Norway and Finland need to build wall.

Eh, at least they're not used.

b-but I like negresses
I'd like to cuck a nigger one day.

Think of your children.

>>>/furry/

The face of mental illness.

follow your dreams

Yeah, but that's the top tier. I'd hit all three of those girls if she took a morning-after pill but they're above average for their race.

That's the top tier? What does trash tier look like?

I don't have anything buy I like lol threads so have this

The snakes know.

It's actually kinda funny that he's just a penis.

Above average is what you should aim for in life in all regards.

Both of these countries have inflated reportings of rape. Sweden YES because of cultural marxists dictating all heterosexual encounters are rape, and India because of young people having sex and then either the old folks or the woman wanting to force a wedding through law.

Of course it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that actual rapes might more common than in a proper first world country, but they're exaggerated.

jajajaja

words of wisdom

KUK

sob

They're mulattos.

now take more pics while they get their three-month-old weaves changed

purge this man

where do you just find some tarantula?
must be an aussie thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they took their shitposting to real life like this

If not for the tarantula's utricating hairs, that might be tasty. Though the milk might neutralize any irritants in those hairs.

Second one is nearly perfect. Maybe rephrase Holla Forums to add the term "gayshit"?
First one could be improved by implementing the comic's title in a relevant way. What about an Australian accent for the small girl, for contrast?

that poor spider

I made it in like five seconds
any humor out of it is purely coincidental

HON HON HON

That's adorable

That's nice

I kind of wanna see the butthurt replies

The heart is actually one of the most healthy things to eat, that man is teaching his daughter well

Now that's how you raise a warrior

Hell yeah.

jesus christ cook it first! whitetail deer have a fuckload of heart parasites that while I don't believe can be particularly dangerous to humans, could nonetheless be a danger or just fuck up her stomach.
I know it's a symbolic thing but damn, we cook meat for a reason.

She'll become one of those rare 3D waifus.

Yeah that's one thing though, Heart worms are scary as fuck.

Makes me proud to be a kiwi.

I'm not so fond of hunting because there are lots of farms already, yet I'm happy to see children learning from their parents.

Better this than some bulshit indoctrination fuckery.

I don't follow.

Found the faggot.

TAP

What I mean is that there is already many resources of meat that doesn't require hunting, specially because most of it goes to waster.

There is nothing I hate most than wasting food and resources.

I think he's going for that 1/10 of the energy from plants can be harnessed from a herbivore.

that's pretty autistic m8

Those are neat. Got more?

I might be autistic in that regard, but I get fucking upset when people leave fucking full plates after lunch, dinner or whatever. There had been time, resources and work behind that food, you fuck. If you can't fucking finish it order a smaller dish, you piece of shit.

Where are these from? It take it they aren't from actaul FE romhacks.

But hunting isn't done nowadays for meat. It's animal population control. That's why you're only allowed to shoot certain animals in central areas

Isn't better to let the population manage itself?

I don't know man. I might specially hate hunting because in my country is a hobby related to fucking rich and corrupted people who used the village people they ruled over like hunting hounds.

At least it's not the usual anti-hunting moralfaggotry.

It's also a hobby for outdoorsy types.
Basically hiking except you get dinner/a trophy afterwards.

Those two are the last worthwhile ones, I think.

Actually

mediafire.com/download/wyiou5buodxz2bo/why.7z

Well, I like my meat to suffer the less possible as a little thank you for feeding me, but it is most a personal feeling that some moral thing.

Besides, since when you can apply moral reasoning to anything non human? If it is about the good of the world or the planet, the world or the planet doesn't care about you and will survive any of us before the sun explodes.

No. There's very few natural predators now, so without human interference they become massive pests. Shit like wild boar are such a pest that the season on them is whenever you see one of the bastards.

Could be if we didn't fuck over a lot of carnivores due to convenience. In the USA for example there are too few wolves around anymore to properly maintain the deer population, and there are WAY too many deer. We killed the wolves, so it's now our responsibility to take over their job.

Yeah, because Swedish law is fucking retarded.
Everything we file away as sexual assault, aggrevated assault or sexual harrassment is counted as rape in Sweden.
If a dude would take a woman hostage and rape her 10 times, it would be reported as 10 singular cases of rape, in the USA it would be just be a single case of several rapes.

In my country it goes the opposite way, at least in some areas. They are massacring wolves because some of them go against cattle because there aren't enouth wild herbivores. Also vultures don't know the name, but they are european vultures, or at least from the north of Spain are attacking cattle in the north of my country because farmers aren't leaving dead cattle for them to feed on like they did once upon a time because some sanity laws or some shit.

To be honest I know little about how it works in North America.

Anyway, is deer tasty? why don't you tame and industrialize it like we did with cows and pigs?

Another thing, weren't american wolves pussies compared to european wolves which were much more savage and more fond in fighting back against humans?

yeah but don't you only get like 2 years in prison for rape in sweden, but like 10 years for possession of marijuana.

if we let that happen then they'll strip the environment dry because we've removed their predators and even competition from other herbivores like buffalo, they'd boom to beyond the carrying limit for the environment, stripping practically everything bare and then dying when their food dies. Also it allows shit like genetically defects to run rampant in their population because there's no external pressure, listed above, to keep them healthy and fit.

it's because they're so enriched

You seem to forget the population is used to 12000 years of humans being part of the food chain as a predator. You remove a key predator from the food chain, their population increases. Now deer population is one of the nastiest population booms that can happen, because they strip a forest/etc from the ground to anywhere they can reach on their hind legs. Then they go for thorny plants, causing sores in the mouth that get infected, while other animals start to starve. Disease spreads, and from the rotting corpses, it only gets worse.
Now is that really better than a bullet or arrow to a few of them, killing them instantly?

that's nice.

No, because it isn't capable of it. All you need is a too hot/cold weather for a year, and something is bound to overpopulate. Rather than keeping your fingers crossed and hoping for the best that it resolves itself (which it won't, since most predators that are capable of killing a deer have been long since chased into the far reaches of the wilderness, as they posed too much a threat to humans, so you can't count on self-regulation of anything bigger than a rodent), it's easier to have a few dudes keep some approximate idea about the numbers of animals in their forest, and say which animals need to be hunted this year and which should not. They then either go shoot the buggers themselves, or let various hobbyists do their job for them.

Yes, only ~1/10 of energy is retained as it's passed up a stage in the food chain. Thing is, humans are over 10x more effective at digesting meat, we have almost no adaptations for plants, other than a slightly elongated digestive tract compared to a purely carnivorous animal.

Well, could you guys at least eat what you hunt? or export it for others to enjoy. There are no dears jere, or at least not enouth.

Send that tasty deer meat and make good coats for the poor with the pelts and good nice glue or jelly with the bones.

that's largely because of cooking,
and just because we're good at absorbing it, doesn't meant we do a good job of keeping it, our brains take up a HUGE amount of energy just to function, something like 600Calories a day. compare that to your average grazer or even predator and you see how that average can probably still be somewhat relevant.

Shit, it's too late and I'm not good writing in english to begin with.

Don't bully me.

Uh, what else is there to do? I can't imagine many people will hunt a deer just to leave it in the woods. Which would just go to feed scavenger animals. Nature doesn't let things go to waste, fam.

Translator's note: fam means familia.

Nature's bullying you enough as is.

Well, now I'm being really ignorant, but wouldn't leaving too many dead animals cause problems with plagues? I guess there shouldn't be a problem in the woods now I'm thinking about it while I'm writing this post.

you're supposed to. It's a lot of pain to transport a carcass of a 120 lb beast though so I imagine not all of them do.
you're only supposed to hunt during allotted seasons, and you need a license in many states in the US, I'm not sure if it's a federal thing or not. There are other ways of getting a deer in those off seasons though, typically if it's on your property, or if it's in some way endangering you or other things that could be classified as self defense, or if you just run over it, it'll be classified as an accident.

I wouldn't recommend hunting a deer with your car or truck, however, just keep that in mind.

On the subject of eating deer has anyone made and/or eaten pemmican?

No you double nigger. It's about being the uncontested rulers of this planet. We want to keep wild animals a thing due to recreational and sentimental reasons, but we don't want to keep around predators that could attack humans, or their livestock (wolves are all fun and shit, until they kill twenty of your sheep in one night and you suddenly find yourself in financial troubles because of it). So we gotta do the job of those predators for them, even if our motives differ. And let me assure you, shooting a deer dead is a lot less painful than having it torn apart by a pack of wolves.

What, you think one will shoot a deer, quickly cut it up and package it, and send it to the nearest mall? Shit, nigger, that's not how ANY of this works. If the hunter decides to go through the bother of actually harvesting the meat, he takes it for himself, and eats it with his family or shares it with his neighbours and friends, precisely because it's not something you could go buy at Wallmart.

As for the rest, you really aren't living in reality. Wear pelts? Who the fuck would wear something like that in public? Who would go through the effort of making that shit? And jelly from bones? Nature may not be able to regulate its animal count anymore, but it is excellent at disposing of their remains. Nothing ever goes to waste - even if a hunter left a whole deer die somewhere, it would get eaten by various carnivores, and the remains would decompose and be excellent fertilizer for the nearby plants.

That is pretty hardcore. Can't she like, get sick from eating raw meat?

not when it's really fresh

it could have parasites, but I don't think she ate a lot of the heart judging from the pic, she's just taking a nibble.

Just saying… that if you really have a problem with a deer plague, maybe some good capitalist mind hire a few hunters to go hunt deers, bring them back to the company's butchery, butcher, package and send with a seal of quality? Like Norwegian salmon wich is supposed to be fished out of the sea by fishing rod.

Plagues how, fam? I guess if a carcass was left to rot in water that eventually made its way to people, that would be an issue, but when is that going to happen outside of certain DESIGNATED areas?

As I said I'm really ignorant about the subject, so mostly asking for the sake of asking.

Rats and pests are different than deer, rats are basically designed to spread disease, deer just eat plants and be stupid

Dohohoho

It's by the dozens not in the dozens you dumb fucking bitch. Also girl #2 has shit taste

This is normal compared to the kikes who insert hormones to their children.

Hate to trouble you but could I get a sauce? Reverse image searches are giving me nothing

We're remodeling your shithole

Thanks user

Hunting is a bit little too fast paced for me to teach if I ever have a daughter. I'd rather teach her the joys of fishing with a spear and a harpoon.

Yes they are (heart's especially tasty and can be served like a thick beef steak, I like to boil venison roast in a pot with egg-noodles as a stroganoff), and we don't domesticate them both because they're pretty squirrely and mobile little bastards and there's enough of them that anybody who wants one can just point into the nearest forest with a compound bow or rifle and bag one.

Venison jerky is also very good

If you're going by that logic it seems like it would be better to get rid of all wild animals (or domesticate them all). Hell if you wiped out all monkeys and apes we'd all be better off.

How dumb do you have to be to confuse gorillas and chimps with homo erectus?

I don't typically make my own jerky, though I really should since it'd be extremely handy for its intended purpose as soup stock. Good Eats had an extremely easy method of drying it where you lay your marinated meat onto a clean air-purifier's filter, repeat the process with the rest of your meat and clean filters, then lash them all together with a bungee cord to a box-fan on high.

If DA didn't have certain really good artists on it I'd put it on every single website filter I have.

Eating raw meat isn't dangerous if you've just freshly killed the animal (or you quickly freeze the meat), but you really should cook deer hearts. Heartworms aren't exactly pleasant and they're not uncommon.

what do they do?

Taste badly

well we aren't really in contact with those parasites enough to really risk cross-transmission on a regular basis, but it'd taste bad and be pretty fucking nasty having fucking living noodle-nematodes wriggling in your mouth and between your teeth as you try to munch on it.

oh, it's just the "it's ruining my meal oh god living spaghetti" type of parasite, not the "my heart is full of animated pasta" kind

What a monster

If you're unlucky you might get some chest-cavity buddies of yourself and then get to basically suffocate on worms as your heart clogs with bugs

well if it happens to be able to propagate inside a human then it's both!

You can get tapeworms from eating the cysts from the larvae in muscle, which can be in the heart and surrounding muscle

What do I patch this to?

THE BRITS CONFISCATED GLORIOUS KLINGON BAT'LETHS!
DISHONORABLE PETAQ'

So is the Crystal character a self insert of the creator?

A translated rom of FE6. It doesn't have everything from the images because it'd crash the game. Also Wendy might be a general.

Every time I see that last image I'm fucking glad, that is exactly how blogposting should be dealt with.

Addendum: The patch notes say latest translation, but this was made in May 2015, so if you find one that was made later than that, don't.

Such a nice old tradition. I'm glad it hasn't died off.

During the Blooding Rite, you don't eat a huge chuck out of the heart just a small bit. Though some people have opted out of that and just smear the blood on their face.

This is what it means to be Aryan.

You have no idea of the degree of psychosis that picture provoked.

I feel really bad for those rabbits

If it wasn't us, it would have been something else. Humans are probably the only species that believe in needing to slaughter an animal before extracting from it, something like a crocodile for example is perfectly fine with ripping the organs out of its prey while the prey is still alive. The rabbits probably lived in what they would consider luxury until being killed, anyway.

I require moar.

hehehe

Rabbits are horrid little beasts and eating is too good for them.

wwwwwww

I love these.

nah man, it should be

Ancaps are so retarded.

I've been posting this in LOL threads for a long time, yet no one has been able explain what this comic means. Buckley may be bad, but he is capable of cognitive thought. All joking aside, he doesn't just make a bunch of random pictures and words(aside from that chef character.) He usually tries(and fails) to have a point. I genuinely believe he meant something with this comic, but I just can't figure out what.

YIFFE!

Buckley-Man is reaching his arms out trying to grab the other two and save the middle woman all at once, but he wasn't fast enuohg :(

It's a statement about Redditor culture or some shit

the arrow he's riding on isn't facing down, it's facing forwards

This can't be real.

now that's what I call being a great fucking dad

tarantula supposedly tastes like crab which makes sense since both animals are closely related, but the hairs are meant to blind and irritate other animals so that man's throat is in for a world of hurt

Nah man gotta pose for that sweet FB selfie, yolo!

The hostages are tied to upvotes though

it can't be a statement about reddit without both up arrows and down arrowns

From a furry webcomic, Dreaming of Utopia.
You might've seen it before, these are often posted in response to furries.

There's the black and white version at 8ch.net/vp/res/860.html#6978, I was gonna dump it but instead I'll post something else. Any requests in terms of genre?

final panels the arrow he's riding on veers downward

no fuck you. the 2nd panel looks a little tilted down, but that's because the angle. the last panel though is completely straight

Followup, here's what I have, though I can always go looking for other stuff.

where did the furry get the wound and bandage on his left arm?
First and second panel all fine, then a bloody bandage
I just want to see the furry getting stabbed

requesting, vanilla lewds

you got it fam

phew, forgot to spoiler but luckily it wasnt lewd

Mein nigger

you already did that one
still nice tho

Turns out I skipped page 15 but it isnt actually real

lxde is nice

oops, sorry. it is pretty nice though isn't it? How about some manami as compensation

Here's the rest of the panels. I don't think that's a bandage, just really weird folding of the cloth around the elbow. Or a shitty artist. Or both.
Also here's another gem, read the footnote on the last one.
Too bad, the only knife that's shown is used to cut off a foam tail. Which in one of the later pages the furry cries about, and then later on after that it dies. LOL

checked hard

you did that one, too
and it's still nice

aw shit, really? man I feel like such an idiot now.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I just stick with i3 and use some LXDE applications for convenience.

if I used i3 i'd get called a hacker when i brought my laptop to class. I just use fairly default lubuntu

oh shit, i unspoilered and now I can't delete the post

(checked and keked)
he didnt get stabbed but atleast a broken arm. Atleast it looks like it in panel 4 of page 2

Goddamnit Tewi

Three out of the five workers here are women. Remember, this is how Jewgle wants blue collar workers to be seen.

TOP FUCKING KEK

If you want to see more furry destruction, the comic's actually chock-full of it. Despite being a furry-centered comic, it's a goldmine for anti-furry material.
Here's another good one, and then I'm done for the night.
1/3

2/3

3/3, and a couple of other great pieces of writing from this.

And they'll never learn until it's too late.

It seems like the author is rather fixated on that one ginger bully. I only saw the comics that ya posted, but in all the abuse the "artist" made gingerman the main deliverer of justice
Kinda reminds me of that dobson comic where he drew his bully and the facebook request he send him

Gingerboy is the leader of the anit-furry gang, "The Skullz". With a z, so you know they're serious.
Wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be based off of a high-school bully.

Although, the author does seem to be against the idea of "fursecution" being a real thing, so maybe not.

Chuckled.

*chuckles*

i don't think the arrows were there in the first place

the guy made them fly up and get between the people and the bombs, which prevented the people from getting hurt by the explosions

Shut up, Holla Forums

Fur-fuckers deserve it.

This comic always leaves a bad taste in my mouth, since furfags try to do this kind of shit IRL.

Let's just wall off all of Scandinavia just in case

So what is this waifu thread discussing, Holla Forums?

Is it time to move to Iceland? Benefits include being able to play online both with Europeans and Americans at a reasonable latency, since it rests sort of in the middle.

Do you need to ask?

Might not be as easy to get in since you can't just get any random job due to how low the population is and as far as I know they tend to be pretty strict about having a good excuse to being there.

That sounds even more disgusting honestly.

Standard Issue Reply to all furfaggots that rear their faggoty fur heads.

It's actually rather hard to move to Iceland, even if you're European.

Meh. Deer hunting is like pressing F to pay respects.
Totally without challenge.
I get the whole "Manly pride! I'm a hunter. RAAAR!", but unless you go boar or bear wrastling, you're basically beating on retarded children and feeling proud for it

bideo gaems

ya know, I think when they named DeviantArt, they knew the type of people that'd show up if they made an art sharing site.

Not even the worst on there.

what a mangina

First one doesn't seem to work without downloading

It's a necessity to hunt deer because, in large swaths of their range: they have no natural predators and can breed very quickly. And when their population gets too high: they're more susceptible to chronic wasting disease, not to mention that they can overgraze and put plants on the endangered species list.

ugh. At least roast that shit first to rid it of parasites. Animals are filthy, and a heart parasite is likely to infect your heart as well, which is dangerous.

Eating an animal heart carries risks.

Maybe because it is an MP4? I'm not sure why.
archive.is/E0tZA

Wow. The north of europe sure looks like shit. Is everyone that level of retard? maybe just for being this stupid they deserve to be ethnicaly tainted with brown apes.

They are right, but not the way they think they are.

Niggers are not a problem, they don't have a choice about it, they are humans too, but the muslim shit, god, it's horrible, it's going to be a new dark age for the world.

I've heard that rabbit tastes like shit. Is this true?

Did the faggot in webm related even tested out his shitty idea?

It would be more practical in many regards, but in the end we WANT to have some animals wild, due to afore mentioned recreational and sentimental reasons. Hunting animals on a farm is not fun, and being in a large forest that's devoid of animal life also isn't as much fun.

Deers hunts are seasonal and the quantities wouldn't be enough to warrant having an entire butchery open just for them, unless you wanted to actually hunt them to extinction. Nobody in their right mind would put a seal of quality on such meat either, as you'd have absolutely no idea about the health state of the deer. Cows and pigs and similar are vaccinated against dozens of things and the quality of their meat is assured by close supervision during their entire life, but deer? Who knows what state they're in? They aren't vaccinated against anything, are ridden with parasites, and hunters who eat them need to follow many safety procedures, and even then it's more along the lines of 'eat at your own risk'. If someone ate the meat you sent to the mall and got violently sick, as it turns out the particular deer you shot ate some toxic crap, he'd sue you to hell and back.

In short, hunting deers commercially is not economical.

On the bright side… maybe spain might become a world power once again?

Wow… did deers became overgrown rats?

I feel so betrayed by maddox, he posted quality shit for years only to get progressively more and more cucked. I'm glad Dick left the show, it became unbearable

maddox was always a cuck

Leftists never seem to amaze me with their double think, double standards, wrong think, and shallow superficial research.

For instance, that first webm on "Is migration a basic human right", the argument "It erases poverty" isn't right at all. The situation is as following "people who come from a low quality neighbourhood, and thus from low quality stock, move into a high quality neighborhood presumably white and thus get pulled up to a higher standard, while also pullingthat same standard down by their mere presence.

So yea, it removes their poverty, but at the cost of everyone else.

Secondly, they always paint their "arguments" in such absurd ways, that it's an insult to the those who read it.

Do they really think that "the man" the government, police, justice system EXCLUSIVELY targets BLACKS, and BLACKS ONLY?

And don't get me started on "How to race bait". Why is it that when you call a white a "cracker" you get no response, or when lets get into fantasy that white retaliates with force for getting insulted, you have outcries and riots? But it's waved away when you call blacks "niggers" which most times results in voilence

Implying blacks aren't inferior to whites
Implying you won't get killed in the oncoming race war, you disgusting weak leftist

Swede detected

Sure

No, I can easily play other .mp4 files. Made it a webm to see if it can fix this.

Also, I have to admit, the third webm makes a pretty good guide on how to racebait by dismissing the media's racebaiting and implanting his own to make his listeners think that because he dismissed someone else's that he isn't doing it himself.

Polish guy watches American SJW equality comics.

I love the face of black girl in first pic.
It is so devoid of any thought.

Second I love because it is projecting black people as burning house but still any of them will make double the money I do.

Third is really beautiful. They are showing how they fucked up before to minimize how they are fucking up now and of course they will make politician white.

Fourth is funny because BLM thins they are doing same thing they were doing in 1965. I also love how back then in Poland we had communism and just both of them would have been taken off the streets.

Fifth is easy target to laugh at. Black woman asks a question because she have no real answer for what policeman said.

funny. Especially how you could save a lot more by doing pretty much anything.

Second is cute. We all have same problems as presented here but we either try to fix them or live with them.

Third is also funny because a guy just denies how world works because we need to thing about poor. Also ignore the fact these black people are much more better represented than my country in global media.

Fourth is just stupid.

Same for fifth.

The one time that he is right generated the most butthurt.

Teach me your magic.

It's not mandatory to be racist user, Swedes are as much racists towards white people as you seem to be towards black people, I'm just neither.

Stop sexualizing Tewi

there's a special place in hell for this kind of degenerates.

The cost of living also goes up. This doesn't solve anything.

If you're not "racist" towards niggers, you're just admitting you don't know anything about them.

I have a feeling you forgot to post the ending.

It's 1023kB, which is almost 1MB.
.mp4 files are absolute fucking garbage in terms of filesize to what you get out of it and generally for webms you can afford to go for 0.100 Bits/(Pixel*Frame) on XMedia Recode without people complaining that it looks like garbage Also most files taken from Youtube have 25 FPS by default, even for videos with a still image, so changing the framerate generally helps. Usually I leave sound alone but you can downgrade that as well if you want a lower filesize, although that tends to give you very little benefit because audio takes a fairly small amount.

lel

fixed

That instruction video on how to defend against rape is satire.

kind of hard to tell these days

I will never be able to properly express my hatred for the man that looked at Star Trek, a show that was the first to broadcast an inter-racial kiss, and was praised by no less then Dr Martin Luther king for it's portrayal of different races as equal.
Jon Rosenberg looked at this show and tried to shit all over it on account of it not being progressive enough.
This is the world we live in.
This man should have his children taken away and he should be locked up somewhere cold and dark where he wont be able to infect anybody else.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqoZ0C0cnRE

Sexualizing Tewi is good, but cheating/NTR a shit.

Isn't it misogyny to fish/hunt like moby dick?

Who wrote that doujin

fuck, my one weakness

Shy blonde girls are my fetish

its like dry salty darkmeat chicken, not great as a meat all by itself but put in in a sandwich or a soup and its realy good.

And the father of the year award goes to…

This. It goes great in preparations like pâtés, terrines or conserves.
Never found it particularly salty though.

that is cute but dangerously unsanitary

ya, there are deer farms. I live maybe 10 clicks from one. Maybe its just a canadian thing, I dunno.

If you expected a rabbit to do anything other than fucking, you dun goofed.

Kill yourself, moishe.

As in actual deer factory farms or just a fenced in range of a couple dozen acres where you pay for the right to hunt/guaranteed a deer

Fuck.

I watched the common core video expecting to get some lulz at the retards wanting to teach it.

Might as well kill myself now

It's how a lot of people do mental math.

I heard this argument but mandating that you write down mental solutions into paper is bad. Yes, you have to show your solution but in an operation by operation basis. At a certain point, people don't expect you do long division in an equation and long division is only taught because division is the hardest of the basic operations. Forcing people to use a number line is counter productive. Also, he did the typical TV shopping bullshit of fucking up simple tasks.

A lot of the niggers that are coming over are muslims man.

You may not know by there are millions of nignogs in slavery still in the middle east, and they're making the jump over as well in all the chaos. All muslim, all just as bad as the others.

Didn't anyone shit on him for being full of bullshit?

yes.

Of course it is going to use something that makes sense, since otherwise they couldn't argue why they would add it, that is not the issue though. It tries to teach the way people think and most students tend to be punished for using the old method to avoid failing those that can't do it without the incredibly inefficient line method. It would be understandable if they simply used the new method as help for those that struggle with maths but instead everyone else is forced to use it too along with the fact that the entire curriculum is slowed down for retards that can't manage at a pace everyone else can. And if you watched him demonstrate the old way in the webm you may have noticed that he tries his hardest to make the old method seem shit by inventing issues that aren't even there. On the retard part, if you think it ends there then think again, one of the content experts contracted to review the mathematics part of Common Core has repeatedly stated that not only do students at the absolute best case scenario only get to Algebra II but also that the curriculum has a fuckhuge amount missing due to how much time they waste on garbage like shitty number lines for the retards, like for example students reaching university without having learnt what sin, cos and tan are.

Mixed up, it was high school, for some reason in English it means something else.

I know what they are but I totally forgot how to calculate those
I repressed anything geometry out of my mind

Well so you can understand why that is a problem, you need to know how you learn it at a basic level just for the definitions, which is what they only start at high school level.
At the level you learn the definition of sin, cos and tan you are still learning them as simple fractions, the only place where ANYONE could get it wrong at that level is by unknowingly mixing up opposite and adjacent meaning that the most difficult thing at that level is simply knowing what you are looking at. And for some reason you only start looking at that when you are in grades 9-12 in Common Core even though you should be learning that way lower due to how basic the definitions are. At that point you aren't even doing any complex calculations with them, at that point you are still doing shit like: a triangle has 180 degrees in total, two angles inside the triangle are 40 degrees each, how many degrees is the third angle?

being a vanillafag is pure suffering.

why god

This comic makes me sad.

As a retard who can't do math, the Common Core methods are absolute shit.

And those somebodys must be in charge of our government.

That poor spider. Why would anyone do this?

Because spiders are hellish spawns of evil and just looking at them makes my skin crawl
Spiders are ok as long as they dont enter my personal space and freak me out

Its one of the few animals that lack a complete nutrient found in most meats, I forget what it is, but you can eat plenty of bunnies and still starve.

I have a shitload of house centipedes, I haven't seen a spider in years.

They eat them by the truck loads in slant eyed countries

So that's the plan? To hypnotize everyone in the US and turn them into Mexicans?

I just hate that the damn thing ends right when it was getting good.

My fetish.

WE

If she IS a nigger, she’s an octoroon or quadroon at BEST (worst).

She does look quadroon in her younger photos. Of course (((Hollywood))) runs with it and makes her full-nigger.

shitpost

She looks like she could be an octoroon, the edits are there so she pops up on Google results in the first few sentences (since most people don't read past it after seeing what they were looking for) as being African American. The images are also very good for that, old photos make her look like a light-skinned negro but that is only because you prime your mind to see her as black, the clearer older images of her show her to not look black at all. Only one image is coloured, conveniently made smaller, and that is the one from her Wikipedia page which people would see if they clicked the link.

What a downer.

The vikings definitely smelled better