Girl, 14, Raped by Nigger in Broad Daylight in Londonistan Park

Also part and parcel of life in [diverse] big cities, goyim

Article: http:// www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/girl-14-raped-london-avery-hill-park-greenwich-teenager-a7949851.html

Archive: http:// archive.is/j8bAN

start shooting all non whites

FUCK THISALL MY RAGE

Got to kill the cops and military first or they'll be in your way.

join the cops*

Why does anyone with any sense continue to live in London? I'd have moved long ago and, sadly, will probably die without ever having visited. I know that sounds heartless, but damn, there is a limit to sympathy, especially when Londoners apparently refuse to help themselves. They elected a Muslim mayor, for Christ's sake.

I can't fucking take this anymore. I can't even take glancing over the OP in the catalog.

Poor people. Poor whites who cannot afford to move too far from their place of work or afford property in the burbs or outside the city.

Rich whites (and jews) vote on who the poor whites get to live with, then call them racists when the poor whites complain about being gangraped.

Don't let them break you. Stand at the ready. You will know when the time is right.

Reading this I was worried for a second. I have family in London but "luckily" my younger cousin is only 13, so its not her.
But I'm tired; sick and tired of having to be worried every time I read news about London. Every time, after every vicious attack, every coward terrorist attack, I have to double check; confirm that my family is safe.

I cannot wait for the war. The anger I have saved up over all these years is only getting bigger and when the day of the rope finally comes, I will unleash it all.

blame the nigger who blames whites who blames the poor who blames the government who blames the voter who blames cops who blame immigration who blames intelligence who blames parliament who blames internet trolls
everyone's responsible but no one's taking responsibility.

This is completely normal in britcuckistan

Disparaging a nation for being controlled by the same group which controls most of our nations doesn't seem useful - it's just some divide and conquer shit. All white men in all white nations must rise up and expel invaders.

I'm sorry, I don't care anymore. I can't help but see this as self-inflicted. Also was she even white? It's 50/50. Even if she's white. I don't live in the UK, let alone London. My caring wouldn't help, and whites would attack my propaganda. The only solution here is for whites in London to act against the nigger community. That's it. Whites need to define their "territory," like these primitive tribal monkeys, and stand their ground. That's your only option if you choose to live in a cesspit urban area. If you have any sense, fucking leave. It's cheaper living in a rural area. What's the fucking excuse? I can buy a house here in the mountains of PA for a years worth of rent in San Francisco. You either fight like a nigger, or you run to a white haven. Those are your only options. The cities are lost and won't be regained unless there's a complete and total overhaul of the politics in our countries. Christ, if all white people left London, London would go bankrupt. If every major city goes bankrupt, that's one step closer to a total collapse and the loss of current governmental power over the population. Cities are the power centers of our countries. White people make them function. Without white people you get Chicago and Detroit. The best option is to leave. Go live in a small town and scrape by. You're funding them.

Fuck off blackpill retard. Open borders are a much greater issue than simply a few people in London. It happens in all White countries it is part of a wider plan of international jewry to wipe out White people. Most White people just try to survive and are trying to understand what's happening to their country while getting bombarded by the greatest propaganda and brainwashing machine created in history

Don't use that stupid term when speaking with me. Also, nigger, what the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say shit about open borders. What problem do you have with my assertion that whites should leave cities so they bankrupt and turn into impoverished war zones like Chicago and Detroit? If "white flight" occurred on a mass scale it would cripple the economy and weaken government influence, and thus allow the rise of a more radical Right-wing, pro-white group.

DO YOU FEEL THAT ENRICHMENT YET?

Yeah I am sure you can just move to the suburbs to avoid zog and be left alone. Idiot stop blaming the victims and look for the real culprit. I am so tired of all of you tards cheering when White people are getting blown up or raped by shitskins as if they deserve it.

Nigger, I said rural. It's cheaper, whiter, and freer. Also don't pull that feminist "victim blaming" shit on me. I avoid danger. I expect other people to avoid danger too. Fucking mice are smart enough to avoid danger. I'm not cheering shit. I'm saying either start fighting like a nigger and get territorial, or leave. White people are so damn weak these days. Blame, blame, blame. Take action or shut up. There should be a white community in London that could respond with anonymous violence. But there's not. No, call the cops, this has nothing to do with anyone else. Either fight or leave. It's that simple. The nigger won't understand anything but brute violence, and the government won't understand anything but loss of revenue. Simple.

Find the video and take notes, white bois.

Around dead blacks you can relax

How old were you when you found out you love cocks?

Yeah, and when the fuck is that?

When every white women is already filled with the seed of the slime, when all white women are brutalized by those who wish to "enrich" us, when there are no real men left to put forth a real fight… When all is lost, then the cry's for war in the streets will bellow from the remaining white man… So there will be no doubt that extermination of the remaining whites is the only recourse of a "sane" community.

Nothing is happening, nothing will happen, who cares. Nature says we are failures and we are proving it right every moment of every day letting this shit happen to are people.
Don't like my black pill, then do something other then sperg on the fucking net you faggot nigger lovers.
I not only get fit, I train my self in ways of defense, not only small arms but hand to hand, I work with other like minded whites in my community… Though small in number, we are always actively looking for people unlike the majority of the shills here who claim everything is alphabet soup shit.

But user, that's just PART

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

You wouldn't be islamophobic by any chance?

Redpill your community. Start a fight club. Be the change you want to see user.

Nothing changes until jews and politicians start dying.

yo fam chill with the edge

never
none of us are going to do anything and by the time anybody finally gets around to it it'll be too late

You're not missing anything. London is a shithole. I walked all over the city; there were untold numbers of Pajeets, Pakis, blacks and Muslims, but to see actual English people in England I had to go all the way to Salisbury, and even out there Pajeets were still running the convenience stores. I'd had all these images of what England would look like based on books I'd read and movies I'd seen, but when I saw the real thing it was just a more expensive version of the United States with Muslims instead of Mexicans.

So you'd just run away if niggers came? What if it was your home town? You'd just run and let the nogs and goatfuckers takeover? Pretty soon there's going to be nowhere left to run to.

Working class whites are quickly realizing this (or engage in shocking levels of mental gymnastics to avoid the cognitive dissonance). The middle-class, safely tucked away behind paywall subdivisions and 'burbs still live in denial, but they will learn soon. The security blanket of "I got mine, fuck you" lolberg morality tends to disappear as soon as your McMansion gets broken into by nogs while you and your "partner" are at work.

You're in good company.

These cycles occur over the span of multiple generations, user. We may not live long enough to see the liberation of our people, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. Rome's decay lasted for centuries until it was replaced with a more culturally fit Gothic social order.

The most remarkable part of my brief experience in London is that almost nobody I met there was actually British.

Open armed resistance at an individual level would not last long in a place like London. I don't disagree with the premise, but I think you're generally better off picking battles that you can actually win. Ride the tiger.

Does it matter? There are no real men left in Britain. The only real men left in the world are ironically the orientals who even beta buddhists are killing the fuck out of sandniggers right now. British "men" have always been known to be effeminate faggots anyway. They wanted their women and children to be raped by shitskins.

We are in a sorry state now though.
The lower class still has balls, but little power.

D&C Tor poster, you were a little late today.

You shouldn't be posting here if you aren't 18.

Take caring knowing there are others whom are far more aware of what's going on whom, I bet, will trigger the happening country wide in seconds. I could be wrong.

Worst possible advice. Going after politicians, if anything, would send the right message. It's their duty, after all, to protect white people from invasion. Cops just enforce their laws.

This would be a better idea.

When we have the numbers to will it. Unity is key. Keep building support and compiling evidence of the atrocities and treason. IRL rallies/demonstrations need to be done constantly to show people there's other people that care. Bringing that evidence to the people IRL would probably be effective. Keep growing support until you effectively have an army. Then your mob/army can demand, and get, changes.

Two middle eastern men
Wtf

Was she White?
Was she supportive of liberal policies?
Why the rage when we don't know the first thing about the alleged victim?

Asian in Britain means Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian (and at a stretch middle eastern, although there's not that many in Britain). We usually call what Americans call "Asians" "Orientals" or "East Asians".

you're exactly the kind of person that shouldn't be on Holla Forums

Criminally underchecked. God save us.