Fucking hamster shit

Now that Umaru is vidya it's another reason for us to shit on her.

okay

How fitting; a Dead Anime on a Dead Hand Held.

Stop it user, you'll summon the Jew

Is it another run of the mill anime VN or does it actually game?

I SUMMON YOU MARK! FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE JEW ABYSS!

Apparently you can punish Umaru for acting like a little shit.

Not nearly enough semen coming from those dicks.

Stop, you'll summon the Vitafags

it is a sim raising game with VN segments

Mark has shit taste in Malaysian cartoons.

OP, YOU FOOL!
DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

If only…

Sony does what Nintendon't. :^)

le japanese garfield xd

No, Mark is shit. He is the living embodiment of shit. His entire existence is and always has been nothing but pure shit. He has been floating in this toilet bowl circling the drain for far too long, and someone needs to fucking flush.

UMARU IS NOW VIDYA
I REPEAT
UMARU IS NOW VIDYA

We'll never get a proper Housewife Grooming sim.

Shut up Mark

This is now a smug thread,post smugs.

abandon board

Mark might be retarded, but he's okay. Better than Jim and Ron at the very least.

do it faggot

And yet he has done more good than you ever will.

Probably because he rather ignore any problems and let the vols handle the heat

That's the fucking sad thing. A NEET JEW is the best we have. I can't imagine all of the board owners for the spinoff board being any better.

Umaru is a parody of modern Otakus and Evangellion

also

UMARU

Can you show us your lewd Umaru collection you have saved on your computer?

Fuck, the summoning worked

Mark's ok; he occasionally bans me because I like to shitpost so hard. Y'all should be glad Mark is so hands off. If it were up to me, half of you wouldn't be able to post here anymore.

It's basically Tamagotchi but with your autistic little sister.
It's about as vidya as Gone Home.

sticky it, you faggot

We all know faggots like you can be worse than him, but he's not good in the slightest, hence why we wave our fist at him

Hell has a special place for faggots like you.

Tamagotchi is way better.

Post a picture of your tiny circumcised cock you faggot

Someone hasn't played tamagotchi.

remove yourself

You know I'm right.

I would but im not home atm. going out for a fish sandwich

How does it feel to be extremely fucking wrong?

thread's bumplocked so I might as well ask.

What area's can we improve on other than banning things?

You don't need it you fat kike

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I dunno, consider it a mix of anime big bang theory and Garfield.

Imagine a world where Mark is the bo of /a/

not my fault there's a joint in brooklyn that has the best fish in the state

Fish are actually kosher, as long as they have scales and fins.

crab/lobster/shrimp are not kosher

well I DO eat shrimp with hibachi

We need to do what we can to make Holla Forums a safer and more welcoming space.

i wish /a/ was more hands off. tried making a re:zero thread and got banned for an hour

Fuck off retard.

Other than not letting blatant shitposting get through by banning it? Well, if you're talking about moderation, you actually showing your face during trouble would be a big step. When there was an angry faggot whining about webms there was a whole lot of nothing from the mods, and then lime had to step up and ask what the hell was happening. If you're always "asleep" when shit happens it's hard to take your board owner work seriously. On the same topic he went and paraded a ban you got him for it later, so not going full retard would be a good thing too

This is about the exact opposite of what I suggested.

Die.

It feels good

I wish 8/a/ weren't such shit.

Imagine a world where Mark is the owner of 8ch.

well if this is specifically about the 4am threads then I actually am sleeping. also I saw the DNS thread where the night shift said it wasn't reported at all. if you want we can talk about it via email or steam.

Probably because there already is a thread about it, dumbass.

imagine if I owned Holla Forums?

oy vey!~

ur a nigr

You still haven't shown us your Umaru lewds.

So umaru is shit and all but can you ignore her and go after the good girls?

I'm not home user

also I don't have actual lewds

I just shitpost with her since it pisses off anti-weebs

Well 4am threads weren't that big of a deal from the start. Hell the only one that stirred shit up was Ritsu, and with lime looking over it with the occasional ban reminder, the avatarfagging has become less cancerous. The DNS thread? Well I don't really know if we're talking about the same thing, since the whining was done in a bunch of separate threads talking specifically about webms, and after lime came and cleared things up I didn't hear from it till the next day, when the user appeared with a screencap of a 3 week ban you got him for spamming, after it was all said and done.
Well I'm not really involved with either of those situations, so what I've been doing is more of a couple of suggestions rather than actual criticism

It would be ironic if it wasn't actually plausible outside of this site

Mark, you do realize it's pissing off both sides right? I mean, you could have gone with something that's not the Garfield of anime…

Probably his intent.

well I usually like to give other hotpockets some basic guidelines with a little strech here and there since they do it out of love for the community. I think there seems to be a misunderstanding if what you're talking about is true. either way I'll take your suggestions to heart and I'll try to learn a little more about the situation.

it's a running gag at this point.

You mean you took 4AM by the balls without actually knowing anything about it?

no, I knew avatarfags were hurting 4am.

also we ban shitposting in its extremes, a little shitposting on the side just gets a bumplock. hence this thread

Well, if they actually LOVE this community it could explain the strange behavior we see from them every once in a while.
That's important, we have seen countless times how misunderstandings fuck everything up, if you find there's one brewing you should try to dispel it as soon as possible
I don't know if I should hold my breath or not. Either way, I'm glad they're at least worthy of consideration. I think having a BO that's actually trusted/respected would do a lot in improving the overall quality, since the feeling of security would improve the mood in general. You're far from the worst BO I've ever seen, so things could be improved

I did tell lime something like that back in the webm whining thread, a little shitposting will get through if we want to keep the mods with the ideal amount of power

yeah, none of mind a little shitposting. but there's a difference with a smug 2D goddess and derailing the entire thread to establish religion as facts.

Well, that's why the rurus should be looked at in the more extreme situations. If a shit thread gets derailed into smugposting most of us won't mind, but if a thread with potential degrades into political shitfling or something, that's when the rurus should be dropped like an anvil on the user's at fault

There's obviously standards for that doc. Going full no fun allowed doesn't seem like the best course of action. If we treat everything like major shitposting we'll end back in cuckchan

pretty much, like I think most of us here know that there needs to be a bit of shitposting, but not too much to the point where it degrades board quality

It's almost like people have forgotten to lurk before posting.

well that's why you gotta READ DA RULEZ

That's the ideal situation. Sadly, it's alarming how out of hand it can get. As long as high end shitposting and ruining the fun gets banned, biard quality should go up after the end of summer

That's more of a problem with the community. We should refrain from spoonfeeding obvious shit and ridicule everyone who doesn't lurk enough.

I 100% agree with you, Mark! Shitposting™ is fine, but letting anonymous posters getting into arguments is a definite no-no! After all, we don't want anyone expressing any opinions that aren't pre-approved,

Oh so you were hurt when I paired up political shitflinging and shitposting? There's a difference between political shitflinging and political discussion. Discussing about politics in a thread, when the actual content of the thread has political implications, is completely fine, and I enjoy fucking around on those threads myself. Now political shitflinging is when in a thread that has nothing to do with politics someone starts talking shit about whatever political alignment opposes them, and the other side bites and starts flinging shit back at him. That's why we get the good ol Holla Forums - Holla Forums boogeyman in, for example, a vidya OST thread, and why I paired it with shitposting.

Did you see the thread we had a few days back about that Trump game being released on steam? That one with stopping trump supporters using gun control? That one was full of political discussion and calling each other names, yet it was perfectly fine, and that's because the game was as political in nature as a game gets, so talking about politics was completely on topic.

Honestly Saekano feels more like anime BBT than Umaru did.