Leaf Trucuck offers gender neutral passports now

Canada will join the ranks of Australia, Denmark, Germany, Malta, New Zealand and Pakistan in its adoption of gender-neutral passports, the Guardian reports, with India, Ireland and Nepal also offering third options. As Ahmed Hussen, Canada’s Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, said in a statement:

“All Canadians should feel safe to be themselves, live according to their gender identity and express their gender as they choose. By introducing an “X” gender designation in our government-issued documents, we are taking an important step towards advancing equality for all Canadians regardless of gender identity or expression.”

archive.is/thh6J

Wake me up from this hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L6ZRV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its like they want to see lynchings becoming common place again.

Sometimes I think the West does this intentionally to make Muslims hate us, and for other obvious established sinister reasons.

Sometimes I think I died years ago and this reality is hell, and these people are demons meant to torment me.

If America annexes Canada, the provinces ought to just become new US states with the same boundaries, but their provincial emblems need to include a rake.

There is two ways this goes.
Either we go out like Rome and die or we remove every single non white and the traitorous enablers.

FUCK OFF, MY LITTLE TOWN IS FULL

Not anymore. I live pretty far from the city and I was driving down a back road the other day and imagine my shock when I saw 4 shit skins fishing in the creek off the bridge. This is going to be getting bad m8.

Rural mapleland ain't that friendly of a place, as a fellow or two elsewhere have put it the whites outnumber both the paramilitary and army in that country at a minimum of 20:1.

Kinda surreal considering the place is like 23000 people and has like a dozeb black families at most

They actually were well behaved, just a bunch of seasonal apple pickers mass applying for some account/payroll stuff I think, and I think a few had family roots in Trinidad

Armed whites*

No, I know. It's just depressing. I live in a pretty small place (>4000 people)… went off to school and returned after. It's cozy and quiet. High school wasn't that long ago for me but even then out of about a thousand students you could probably count the non-whites on your fingers and toes (and they were fine since half were Koreans or Indians). Now when I go out late at night for walks I see a ghetto-tier black about half of the time; a few times during the day I'll see a pack of 3-4 of them but it's not often. Even in a small place like this where it's about the furthest you can get from "the streets" they still put up the front (and I can only assume there's some coalburning from retarded trash chicks who've never been anywhere and think it's unique".) And next year they're set to build about 300 new homes here and the 407 highway is expanding… I fully assume that most people buying will be people who are spreading out from Toronto and will drive the 90 minutes to work each day. And well, if you know the demographics of Toronto, you know what that would mean for my small place.

I just wanted to live a quiet little life in Canada; never wanted to move to a city or have a mansion. I just don't want to live in China or India or the Middle East or Africa, or god forbid some concoction of it all. At least when they want to visit their country of origin in fifty years they'll look around and see their people - they won't even be a fucking foreigner for all intents and purposes. Can I say that for my town? Well we're a country for 33 million and our government wants us to be triple that size by 2100 so I have a feeling that they don't intend for it to be the case.

Sorry for the mopey blog but I'm pissed and blackpilled like a motherfucker.

That's fucking sad man. How can such a beautiful country like Canada be so absolutely pozzed

What? Since when? Holy shit my country why?

Canada is not going to recover from Justin's reign. Muslims and their cuck pets will have infiltrated every level of power and passed iron-clad laws ensuring Canada dies as a free country.

Same thing happened to me, except not a leaf. I live in a small mountain town in California, went off to school, came back and the 5 spics I counted suddenly became 25% of the population and growing rapidly. Now I can't leave the house without seeing a shitskin and the entire place feels like it's ballooning beyond its size. I mean, ffs there aren't even any jobs up here and there's one small market, why the fuck are they coming here?

I live in a major city in Canada. When I go for a walk now in my suburb, I'm lucking if I see a single other white person. When I do, they are usually over 60 years old. Last time I went shopping for groceries, I only saw two other white people (there were hundreds of people in the store). I heard two or three different languages being spoken while I shopped, and none of them were English.

The government is lying to us about the rate of immigration, I saw some research an user did (someone please post it if you have it) that showed the true rate of immigration is over 1 million immigrants/refugees a year once you factor in family reunification and student visas.

Violent crime has skyrocketed where I live too. Recently, it was discovered an immigrant had kidnapped someone and tortured them to death over several days in their apartment (a neighbor reported the screaming from the torture to the police). Machete attacks are becoming a thing now.

There are billboards that are only in Chinese.

There are black Africans wandering the streets in groups at night.

There are women in burkas everywhere you look.

I am a white Canadian, and I am a minority in my own country.

I am a white Canadian, and if I speak my mind about this our state run media will call me a white supremacist.

I am Canadian, and I want my country back.

That's for damn sure. We don't put up with these savages and make sure they know going missing in a corn field isn't hard to accomplish.

Disgusting. Stay safe lad.

The niggers love coming into white rural parts trying to sell drugs.
The white man building the homes for his replacement. Urban sprawl is happening unabated. It makes me sick.
Don't we all m8. I've had to deal with Jamaicans in my town. I've had it out with these two niggers who walk around like they own the joint. I make sure to make them feel as unwelcome as possible without getting charged for a hate crime. Without getting into detail it's worked.
Just channel that anger appropriately m8 don't let them defeat you.

Just a reminder for leafs a board has been started for us.
>>>/canpol/

I don't see a problem with this. Life is going to get very difficult when they actually try to use them outside the western world.

Embedded is a video of Antifa beaten an innocent man in Quebec, unprovoked. He suffered severe injuries.

Here is the CBC article about the incident: archive.fo/L6ZRV

The CBC is openly lauding the activities of Antifa. The article describes Antifa as heroicly fighting "racism and neo-Nazism". The entire article reads like a recruitment campaign for Antifa, even highlighting the efforts of one of their leaders, a woman who converted to Islam 16 years ago.

Not quite. Half of Ontario is districts, for example, the other half counties. There would be lots of splitting.

daily reminder

He was talking about the provinces (then states in his scenario) would retain their boundaries I think. Like Kansas would remain Kansas, Maine would remain Maine, Manitoba would remain Manitoba (but now as a state), etc.

Everyone at the CBC deserves being put into acid vats.
Do you not remember this piece they did?

20 years ago I used to commute from North York to Oakville. It would take me 45 minutes to an hour. The last time I was in that monstrosity they call a megacity it took me two hours to get from Yonge Street to Markham Road on the 401.

Counties and districts are very different things in Canada. Think of how some eastern states are really anal about the county on licence plates and such. There is a legal difference and it would be exploited if there was annexation.

HEIL
Moonman remembers.

The rural people are going to be shocked by the sight of shitskins. This is not going to end very well..

They have their own feather fucks to deal with and I have a very good feeling that might be a tipping point given the chief sitsonstump would rather deal with whitey and get gibs than have to share gibs.

Soon, Moonman, soon.

We are shocked and pissed. The entire left/right paradigm is disgusting. Only a third position will save us. From the ashes the phoenix will rise.

For a rough ideal then of where I live in proximity to Toronto, I'm in one of those two outer rings.

Yes, it won't end well for us (rural). What, you think people here are going to just arm up and go Moonman? It's fucking Canada. You know how the media likes to portray racists as "a bunch of dumb ole inbreds hyuck hyuck who can't tell the difference between a Ford F-150 exhaust pipe and their lover?" and then become astonished when they send a journalist drone to study us and realize that we're not actually all retards and make some points? Well a similar thing goes for rural people (at least here) - it '"'ain't all country music and down home cookin', I tells yeh''" - plenty of apathetic retards who worship Drake and think they're little Kardashians. And I hate to break this to you, but the youth is very much the "ooooo we're all the same but for the culture… and I LOVE sushi! haha." I mean shit, it was like that when I was in HS and that was over five years ago, and if you notice my first post I'm talking about rural Canada, not Bramladesh or Toronto, etc.

Ive lived in a medium sized BC city for 5 years and the last 2 I have seen a massive increase of nogs and in the last half year roaming groups of teenage beaners. They are letting everyone in and people who already can barely afford to get by are paying for these fuckers.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I believe you. Once they reveal that whites are a minority they will just say

I actually run into a lot more woke 30-60 somethings than the younger crowd. The boomers have woken up, the younger crowd whos had muh diversity pushed on them their entire lives don't seem to care that they need to work 60 hours a week to live in a place with 8 other people.

Yeah, there are some wiggers but they are just burnt out druggie fucks maybe things are different where you are at. I talk to a lot of young lads and you'd be surprised about how easily they digest pro white talking points. The GTA is gone considering its majority non white. I'll tell you right now if you think rural lads are going bend over and ask for more you are mistaken.

Fucking leafs

(don't think I didn't notice the other dubs either)
Well that's sad. Sad that the younger ones (my age range I guess since I'm under 30) don't care. It's people who are under 40 who matter the most - they're the ones who can still breed.

It just makes me furious to see the apathy. You know what gets me livid? Hearing all of these nu-Canadians (and it goes too when I see similar things come out of France or Germany or wherever else) demand that Canada needs diversity to be strong and then try that bullshit guilt of "Aww, you gotta let the poor people in :(". But here's the fact and I've never seen this point made here on Holla Forums even: if you're non-white (with the exception of Natives/Indians) in any western nation you do not know what it's like to be replaced with a purpose. You are brought in and made to become powerful by numbers; from Stockholm to Edmonton to San Francisco to Rome to Berlin and anything in between this is true. You've been explicitly been protected from the criticisms of the native people possibly saying aloud "Uh, maybe turning us into a country of third worlders isn't a good idea" with the cries of racism. You're given cultural power by being portrayed as the eternal victims and are used to help gaslight the native people (typically the men). And then you know what I see tonight on the CTV news as its third story? They're protesting outside of parliament wanting Trudeau to bring in a ton of Muslims from Myanmar because the government are kicking them out. They were -with no hyperbole- saying that it's ethnic cleansing. And you know what? Maybe it is. But why can't Europeans (see: actual fucking European people) say this anywhere and get anything more than "lolol check out this tinfoil Nazi lmaoooo"? But nah, lets work a little harder to import our replacements and then have them bitch about this place being too white still though. Golly, who'd want to ever look out for themselves and actually think about how this might go if we continue to be suicidal?

Again, sorry for the ranting but outside of here every Canadian I talk to (I'm not actually this spergy in real life) including family just go "Oh well, what can ya do? So how do you think the Leafs are gonna do this year?"' I am angry. Angry about apathy.

Very well put lad. Saved for future reference.

Are your rural or city, eh? I'm in the Maritimes and the levels of apathy here are insane.
White people have become a clear minority in my city and every fucking day the push for MUH DIVERSITY grows worse and worse.

I've heard NFLD is getting its dose of niggers and pakis. Little do they know there are plenty of places for them to go missing.

Nova Scotia has it far worse. The lip smacking is growing to levels that are uncontainable.
"Medical dispensaries" line every street corner and the homeless wander around trying to sell themselves and their drugs. Dumbass arabs scream everywhere and their sows, clad in full burka, wander all around letting their terrible children attack white progeny.
Good taste.

These people wake up in 5-10 years when they are 80k in debt working for $15 an hour and by then the 3rd world shit we bring in will have done enough shitty things to wake a lot of those people up. The goal is to it before it gets to that point but people still believe their TV and radios.

My old mans in NFLD. He grew up there and has told me that these shit skins have no idea where they are moving. I remember him telling about the first nigger family to move there. The house was burnt down and they were forced to move. Now St.Johns is definitely more pozzed but outside of that most boys aren't putting up with that shite.
Fugging hell thats infuriating. I know you lads have a history with niggers considering the burger slaves ran there. Just don't get caught doing anything stupid besides that what mommmaThe government doesn't know cant hurt her.

Rural. Two hours or so from Toronto. See my other posts for more detail of the situation if you're up for a read.

I just don't understand the absolute unfeeling for the self that so many of these people have. Yes, I get it's been promoted to people; again, it's not like I'm 90 and was long out of school before the promotion of "You were never that good… you always needed more of XYZ people… what even is Canadian """"culture"""", etc." bullshit. But regardless, why do so many people insist on selling themselves out? Not just as a nation but as. a. people. Great, one answer is virtue signalling. Another is proximity. But how can you look at Africa and even behind closed doors vote and say "Yeah, we'd be better with a little more of that."? How can you look at examples of the racial issues that the US has had for AGES and think "Pffft, wouldn't happen here."?

A third apology in this thread for ranting, but it's just nuts. I say this as someone who has been depressed for a long time; not due to politics or world events even - just kind of how I'm wired. I didn't and largely don't care that much about my future in the sense that if I died tomorrow, it's not like I was going to miss out on that seven figure job or that model girlfriend. But in a weird way, I've come to care deeply about others, or rather I've become angry that they don't seem to care. Does that make sense? Like I see women with their young kids and I know them well enough to know their leanings and I want to shout "But don't you care about your fucking kid? You want so badly to care for little Abdul but you totally ignore the part where if you work to make your country in to Abdul's country, little Billy and certainly little Jessica are going to be in for a world of shit." Again, I get that people have been taught for so long here and in other countries in the west to ignore their own right of preservation but at a certain point it seems like half of the people are lobotomized, running on autopilot. No I don't mean the "NPCs, not enough souls" stuff.

Blacks who have been in Nova Scotia since 1812 are okay because they were the more intelligent of their race. They chose to fight for the British and as such were awarded land.
Blacks from the railroad and such are fucking retarded. Anything past 1812 can be discarded pretty much.
The Arabs are the worst though by far. They shit up everything and run around in their stupid burkas letting their kids terrorize every playground and public meeting ground.

Brainwashing and the 60's.
This is caring for your folk. You're transcending individualism and replacing it with a desire for the betterment of your people.
This is what the jew does to its host nation. Of course we can blame apathy and greed. Apathy being the boomer generation they have no sense of nationalism. Greed being the selling out for personal gain. You aren't alone m8 even tho you may feel like it. We are all here right now aren't we?

I don't know much about the current state of NS. The arabs have and will always been subhuman fucks looking for white women and welfare. The blacks in my book are the same. I don't know m8. The Maritimes is going to see a lot more immigration from the slopes and rag heads. The biggest immigrants are indian and chinese and they are looking to spread.

This is all true. It's just a shame watching things.

Just remember to not get into a rut. Don't let the depression grip you.

This, I'm in a rut myself after getting out of the military with nothing to do. Don't resort to drugs for escape, always makes everything worse.

This is why we have to continually work to destroy the term "racism"; I know some people want to try to make it acceptable and adopt it, but I think the path of least resistance is to make it meaningless, because we're already half-way there on that front. If we can make all of these "isms" and "phobias" laughable to the general public (which they should be) we will gain tons of momentum. Seriously, these words were just developed, intentionally, within the last 150 years or so, it shouldn't be that hard to dismantle them.

Take care of yourself user. Your people need you.

Keep strong, fellow Canuck.

It shouldn't be hard because it isn't. Like you said these words were not something our ancestors knew nor did they ever think of their implications.
Just telling young lads to be proud for being white is actually such a treasuring thing. I love seeing the indoctrination wear away.
I was recently talking to a young lass19 years old who is a family friend and I was amazed at her saying the things she said. The media will always gas light about how they control the youth but we all know the internet does and this is our domain.