youtube.com/watch?v=pJG3NIOK-70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=splatoon pink_hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please fix this John Carmack.

Game is 2D with only around 40 sprites on screen at any given time

You forgot

autism incoming

This is a real problem. People just have no discipline anymore, they rush shit out with no attempt at cost effectiveness. F.E.A.R.'s lighting still looks great by today's standards. (mostly because people don't even attempt to do lighting properly)

Also where the hell did games with nice flat surfaces and sharp corners go? I really hate how every environment now is made this weird curved wet looking goop that doesn't even "feel" solid; like rather than hard boundaries set between objects it is more like they are these balloon entities that just "repel" one another and only appear to be solidly in place.

But does it have volumetric god rays?

Has this actually happened?

SOUND CARD YES

Yes binding of isaac rebirth/afterbirth
selectively it will start despawning shit if you have too high of a fire rate and one of the pills will crash the entire game on certain cards.
The worst thing is the art even isn't that high resolution but for whatever reason the game just fucking dies if you aren't playing it on mid/high range hardware and in their infinite wisdom, they desided to add particles that ENDLESSLY RERENDER so if you take too long on a flooded caves level the game will die because too many ripples in the water spawned. The funny thing is that it was lauded for OH MY GOD, IT RUNS BETTER THAN THE FLASH ONE but ironically enough, it's prone to massive perfomance dips that you never really got with isaac on flash.

Sound care: Yes

I require the sauce for scientific purposes.

hello reddit

what did they mean by this?

and people complain about witcher 3 having bad performance

Just say sauce. You fucking sound like a 12 year old faggot who is afraid to use the word wanking/fapping

just go to sadpanda and search for squid

Could you have asked in a more faggoty way? I also want sauce though

thats catchy as fuck

I am the guy that tapes old obsolete GPUs to his dog and then records videos of said dog.

i dont get it

vids?

7870 is shit.

i bought it once and it kept crashing my entire computer everytime i played a game for longer than 10 minutes, i still have it sleeping there in its box.

turns out the specific batch of 7870s that i got one of has a flaw in the design that causes your entire PC to crash while the sound of the game keeps playing, but how the fuck is anyone supposed to know that before they buy it unless they specifically search "7870 crash" on google or youtube?

just look at these
youtube.com/watch?v=owEun8k8g48
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo-bxUj2R4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJG3NIOK-70
same problem i had.

i imagine a lot of people jumped boat after this massive failure.

3.5 GB

Fuck you I bought one of those and I still feel cucked

oh i see

AND

1/2

I ran Rebirth fine on a 2010 laptop. It's the flash one that was unplayable for me.

If you wanted a way to trigger everyone here, you've found it.

Is this some kind of neo counter counter counter ironic turbo hyper reverse bait?
I really don't know any more, somebody send help.

The game is in 3D
And it has sound

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

if my knowledge of imageboards is of any use, apparently that meme you just said has already passed its useability, which means its now in the "reddit tier" of memes. which means if you use it you get shit on, and when other users see that you're getting shit on, they also shit you on to "fit in" releasing a chain of shitposting, this often ruins entire threads but it is a pretty random occurrence.

just goes to prove how easily triggered anons are considering the amounts of complaints they throw in the direction of tumblr.

hope this post was informative, remember, any old dry meme can be a TRIGGER so you better use dank ones.

>Beef

It's very simple user.

Seriously only the Japs still release games that don't require day one patches. Fuck this industry, nobody cares anymore.

are you going to imply that this wasn't a broken piece of shit when it first released?

I know, this doesn't help me at all. It's nice to not be left alone though, so thank you kindly.

I see, thank you for your input. There are two things that concern me, though.
For one, why would you use the rhetoric of a group of people you despise? Considering the common stance of Holla Forums towards SJWs. Even ironically eating shit, is still eating shit.
Secondly, which meme did I use? Unless you consider adding semantic bloat to emphasize confusion as a meme.

adding
its pretty much like adding
at the end of a sentence.

lurk more

x for scientific purposes. Its like its from a yt comment section

But that wasn't me.

shit nigger, beat me by 3 seconds

I remember anons saying that without a problem months ago. All of a sudden I see it posted it again and it's cringy? How much was it spammed in that short of a time elsewhere for this to be the case?

Go stand in the flooded caves/scarred womb for like
15 minutes
Or try to use inner eye Quad shot and monstros lung with ipecac

the memes dry up fast, faster than you can even imagine.

my advice? don't try to make sense out of it or defend yourself, go with the flow, or you'll end up being a lolcow

the EPIC FAIL started on chans too you know.

That was a great thread

Every rule has exceptions.

Now that patching on consoles is easy devs have given up.

never again

ayy

Here kid, watch me do it.

You got the full pic? I haven't nutted since E3.

>windows 10

you get a sound card in the mail when you buy the game, and you have to wear 3d glasses otherwise all you see is a duped blurry image

I recognize that fucking picture.

wew lad

post the qt lewd squid girl already

Does anyone else really fucking miss 80s/90s woodland camo?

brb gonna play some OFP

This stupid expression gets used here all the time, are we being raided ?

fucking no one here uses it, and it is used abundantly on reddit, hence people are triggered

I've seen it enough here. But for some reason this post in specific triggered some fags. This have to be the worst case of "I want to fit in".

The only thing I think would make FEAR look better is if it had better textures, or maybe I'm thinking of Condemned.

Nice try, reddit. asking for "sauce" is reddit/imgur faggotry.

this is how we run things here

I wanna fug a Rathian, particularly that one.

yes

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=splatoon pink_hair

get searching asshole

ty i found it

JoJo has the best remixes.

nice vulva i guess

Post the one with young Joeseph from arcade game.

For you

So because we have a new meme the old one is assumed for reddit

How the fuck does a video game use 16 gigabytes of RAM anyways?

This is how its always been, we move on and leave the old before reddit gets its fucking grubby hands on it.

every time

i guarantee you they bloat it on purpose
Either that or they didn't bother with having the system dynamically (or with the user's input) pick how much of the game is preloaded into RAM and then told it to load 10GBs of shit but then is it any different

tfw 960

Thanks for the info, I'll try to avoid using any memes over 10 minutes old incase reddit / facebook / tumbler have started using it.

spot on friendo
except your meme picture is actually from reddit

Windows is now an "OS as a service". There will be no more service packs now, and no different versions, as it is impossible to revert to an earlier version by removing updates.

user. its still an unoptimized piece of trash