Glenn Harris Jewish nigger tells media to not use the term anchor babies

Raceforward is a jewish funded organization run by a nigger jew mongrel, named Glenn Harris. Raceforward is the pioneering organization that is behind the Orwellian campaign to rename illegal aliens, to undocumented migrants and other terms. The most successful adapter of their drop the I word campaign has been Associated Press.

I couldn't find the specific individuals who finance this organization. I suspect Soros is a large supporter.

Info on the the drop the I word campaign

archive.is/VjIfo

cuck levels over 9000!!!!

Fuck me. Is that Shrek?

You tell me.

whites on that pic need to be doxxed.

they've been trying to make illegal migrant a slur that you can't say like "wetback" since the whole "nobody is illegal" campaign.

Which is why CMoS is the only style guide worthy of whites.

rebranding is for shit products

How about beaner bulwark?

You can't say anchor babies in mah swamp.

That is polite, fuck sugar coating it any further. Keep the 'I-word' and call them what they are, invaders.

wew

How is "illegal" offensive?
Is it offensive to call someone who robs a bank a bank robber? Do they want us to call them money babysitters?
Calling something what it is should not be offensive.

Checked.

Dominique Apollon, Ph.D hehehehehehe. He's 'research' which means he Googles and Tweets all day. So the question is, what Jew is funding this bullshit? The mongrel's daddy perhaps?

Dats rite j00 f00king racist.

Don't give them ideas, user.

Yeah… there's lots of things that shouldn't be happening, but are.

Look, perverting the language is a big part of the left's agenda. It's all OLD Commies shit. Taking down monuments? Stalin did. Talking in buzzwords? Stalin said they would win by slogans. This is all basic bitch commie 101. Trotsky invented the word, 'racist' in 1927 while living in NYC as an attempt at division among American. Politically correct? Term out of the Soviet Union. I can go on for fucking HOURS. America is occupied by world Communism today. If nothing is done about it, they will kill tens of millions.

OOGABOOGA WHERE DA PEER REVIEW AT

What whites? There are only two that look like they could be white but I feel like the Keleher guy might be a kike.

That's a blatant lie.

Fix'd

Liberals have made it so that when I see a black person with a degree, I see a dumb person who got there with affirmative action.

This foreign national's attempt to use the heavily stigmatized 'n-word' aka nigger and draw parallels to 'immigrant' will fall flat due to inconsistencies.
His cleverly named group, raceforward, can't even be consistent in making charts with what to call illegals. Notice the placement of quotation marks.
This is not the signs of an organized man but rather someone who peddles emotional knee-jerk reactions.

Not one East Asian staff member
Can't wait for the next Korean birth house to be unveiled and these clowns to say you shouldn't call them anchor baby factories.

a turd by any other name would smell as foul.

Patrick's probably a fag, he's got that look to him. Terry, though, I dunno. He might be their token straight white male. Keleher has Irish origins, so either they consider potato niggers to be real niggers, he's a crypto, or he really is their token.