Hey, user, a hip indie production is making a stage musical based on your, that's right...

Hey, user, a hip indie production is making a stage musical based on your, that's right, your favorite video game series! In between black grandpas and trendy memes, how totally awesome does it get?
I'll go first.

>The debate of whether killing Mumkhar is right is turned into a skit about android rights and whether roombas can violate the three laws. They can. Trust me on this.
>Fiora's resurgence is her saying "I'm okay" again and Shulk going great and wandering off by himself to go find his lover friend Reyn.

Other urls found in this thread:

jetsetradio.live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy cow, that's an untapped market waiting to happen.

I know it's not gonna bump the thread but I wanted to post this while it's relevant.

Let me correct myself, last time I checked, OPs couldn't bump their own threads. Maybe that got removed or wasn't implemented. Also posting another example of musical adaptation.

I was going to post the webm of that once I found it.
Haven't found it yet

might be cool. they could get those costume like in the lion king musical to represent all the bosses and other shit.

music might be a bit repetitive

Japan has already made takarazuka (all female) musicals of Ace Attorney.

I know Japan already has stage and movie adaptations of lots of video games already, but I wanted to make this thread for the western side of the planet.

Also made another webm with shitty filesze in case that one guy can't find his copy.

Isn't Holla Forums The Musical 4 starting soon?

Are there any actual western plays based of video games? I don't follow this sort of stuff.

Damn shame NISA destroyed the enhanced remake.

Lunar:Eternal Blue
The Musical
2016 edition
A Timeless Tale Of The Silver and Blue Star
A Legend of Old Reborn in Current Year

Produced by Amy Pascal, directed by Paul Feig.

Nobody wants to see a 20 hour musical full of screeching Jap girls.

Would watch

Again, posting something while it's relevant.

jetsetradio.live/

>CLOWNS, JUGGLERS AND MAGICIANS. STRIPPERS, MEMES AND BALOON ANIMALS.
AUDIENCE WHO WERE WATCHING SINCE FIRST ACT ARE TAKEN TO THE STAGE AND SHOT ONE BY ONE.

I'm glad something great came out of this.

Eh, I'd probably check it out of the production values were high enough.

This would basically be a bunch of buff doods and slim women in spandex running around acting incredibly hammy while posing. Techno music plays in the background and occasionally they don cardboard cutout racing machines and run around in a figure 8. I'd watch it a thousand times so long as they didn't shoehorn some sort of homosexual plot about fag acceptance and diversity. Though, if this company is as indie as you make it out to be that would likely be the case.

This is fantastic

An F-Zero play has been depicted in cartoons, if I remember right.

I want DOOM with tap dancing.

I'm not sure how one would make a stage production out of SimCity. There is really nothing resembling a plot.

Interestingly enough, there is already a group on youtube making an Undertale musical. Ironically, they're actually pretty good at it.

Cirque du Soleil presents….
Pikmin 2

Two hours of unimpressive acrobatics in the theme of wildlife from the video game.

2 hours of a guy dressed in a blue suit beating the shit out of other guys in ridiculous suits while arranged music from the vidya plays. Alternatively, just The Protomen with actors

I don't think either would work as a musical but if I had to pick one Stalker would be the better option. Hire a bunch of drunken slavs instead of actors and you're halfway there anyway.

Close enough, I guess

I want this meme to die

That's basically what idols are and they're fucking huge

There was a fan-made Persona 4 musical in the works back in 2013. The songs they demoed had a touch of high-school theater cringe, but I still liked them.

YES.

But what if it already happened and is fucking great?

I can't believe that they actually nailed the casting for it this well given how ridiculous all the characters are

also there's a play for the first game

bump

good thread, pls bump

what did they do?

Holy shit this is great, thank you so much for sharing this

Oh, I remember this.

Not this, though.

Trails of Cold Steel is getting a musical.

Theater is gay, no wonder Japan likes it so much

Good otherwise.

RIP AND TEAR