Live stream of the Juggalo March

Live stream of the Juggalo March

So far they're actually very pro America and anti commie, anti jew

facebook.com/mg.greyheart/videos/1961329824144969/

pick one.

You wouldn't have a non-kikebook link would you, user?

they had a jewtube stream and it was SHUT DOWN for "offensive content"

some ICP rapper was just on stage talking shit about the FBI and how they are full of shit and accuse innocent juggalos of being gang members and wouldn't even indict hillary clinton who is a big criminal

That's pretty god damned awesome. Everyone hates fbiniggers and hillary clinton irl. Tippity top

The ICP are actually devout Christians, would you believe it?
The whole "evil clowns" shit is just a persona.

Sure thing, Rabbi.

Honestly I was always kind of envious of bond juggalos had with each other, from what I've seen they have a lot of fun and have each other's backs and aren't prissy cunts. I'm not an ugly stupid degenerate faggot though.

t.loner

user, I…

Embrace solitude because there is something that makes people become stupider in crowds, even in like-minded crowds.

you're right, most of which. Still there are also a bunch of clown whores who are anorexic due to all the meth they smoke.

Retard.

/OURCLOWNS/

Reminder that clowns are old magic, and like the old gods they are on our side. Reminder that clowns are inherently white. Reminder that the CIA has been trying and failing to loosh farm clowns for years. Reminder that we're undoing mk ultra deep programming as well (Quinn). Reminder that leftists fear clowns. Reminder that disenfranchised white kids are our people. Reminder that it's really funny to confuse our enemies with clowns.

The ZOG refers to the Zionist Occupation of the US Government

I can confirm. I saw Clownvis Presley last year in Detroit (he's hilarious. Check him out) and immediately called out how fucking gay all of the hipsters in the crowd were, and later told a joke about a little homeless black girl, didn't go over well with the crowd. However I was laughing so loud I was starting to drown him out.

Fucking christ I hate hipsters with every fiber in my body, I'm convinced they discarded their souls.

the american is pro ZOG

Christ can you sliding shills be any more obvious?

''I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay.
It tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away.''

So… if we don't have facebook, what's this thread supposed to be about?

It's a slide thread.

>I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay. It tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away.
MEIN SIDES

>I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay. It tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away.
MEIN SIDES

pick one