CNN trivilializing police injuries in St. Louis

"Four officers were assaulted, but the REAL story is… Look how diverse this crowd is!" This nigger Ryan Young. Can we end his career with CNN somehow over this comment? Cops were hospitalized because they were struck with thrown bricks. That, especially when the cops rolled out the fucking welcome mat for this unpermitted terrorist mob, is the real story. Apparently bicycle cops were.shoved trying to arrest people too.

Wow. He actually said it.

CNN is beyond parody.

And that's precisely why they bus in the white kids. I figured that was happening, but CNN just confirmed it in my mind.

lad

Holy shit haha, I thought you were being sensational OP but he fucking said it lel. Really shows their line of thinking though don't it?

I am so utterly sick of this diversity for diversity's sake bullshit. If you ask them WHY diversity is a good thing their answers are always just a restatement in different words of "diversity is good"; they have absolutely no independent arguments for it. The inanity of it all is so frustrating.

But user, the ethnic food!

Granted me and my family eat a lot of foreign dishes, mostly made by us sometimes curry houses or Chinese.

When people say multiculturalism is so great, press them on it. Ask them to simply give a few reasons why. For extra fun, give them a hard mode where they can't mention food and music.

Wow, CNN did something incredibly unprofessional and leftist?

COLOR ME SHOCKED

who could be behind this

This guy was making every effort to minimalize the violence. Kept saying it was a "small group" harassing the police.

Also some other black speaker CNN had on said we should stop complimenting the police for their restraint and compliment the crowd instead for not hurting the police more… Wish I had recorded that. Frustrating when you need to turn up TV for your shitty tablet microphone to catch audio but everyone is asleep…

Imagine the diversity of color if they were all dropped into a meat grinder.

Most likely a big portion of the whites are students from Wash U who are getting class credit for protesting. That's one of the biggest sources of people at protests. My sister went to school for teaching and had a few classes where they made her "volunteer" for some leftist bullshit causes, with it being like 20% of the total grade. And this was about five years ago so I assume it is even worse now.

Oh, user. You and your hyperbole. Let me see what he REALLY said.
oh

I'm faced with a dilemma.
On the one hand I'm glad an armed drug dealing nigger was killed by police.
On the other I don't care if police are killed by drug dealing niggers.
Until I have the right to kill niggers and jews myself at will I'll believe this.

You don't need a special right to do that, dumdum. You just need a good plan.

Are you perhaps not white? I'm white and I happen to appreciate the police.

Police exist to uphold the (((law))). You don't need to respect people who serve your enemy.

It largely depends on where you live. My town the cops are shitheads, between them deliberately taking their time when called in emergencies and 911 operators thinking you're pranking them for giggles the average response time is 15-30+ minutes. Add in their complete asshole attitude and actively looking for any reason to arrest you on the most bullshit of pretenses.

I've only met one of them worth a damn who cared about his community, they eventually fired him for "racial profiling" when we saw a cokehead nigger in the neighborhood and called him directly on his cell because the operator told us to stop wasting their time even though the fucker was screaming and throwing rocks at fences. And yes he was immediately replaced by a fat fuck of a nigger who gave us shit constantly. It took a lawyer and an illegal search to get rid of the fucker.

So yeah fuck the police they literally exist to punish you for doing the right thing or even defending your life and do their level best to avoid doing their JOB.

cops are like used car salesmen and always looking for the next sale, the next sale being an arrest, any arrest for "atta boys".

The reason I say this is I come from a cop family, and they are fucking degenerates, drug users, alcoholics, and complete fucking deadbeats. So let's just say I am jaded seeing what cops turn into from their 20's, then 30,'s then 40's then 55+ and post retirement. Most all of them I know personally will say, it was a fucking scam and it took them their careers to learn that. And yet they've filled prisons with people they call scumbags, and scumbags mean you and I mostly. If they arrested murderers and violent felons only I'd think otherwise but for the most part they get people for violations, minor chickenshit ZOG based oppression misdemeanors such as driving with unpaid tickets, domestic bullshit, child custody and the list goes on endlessly. Cops often impose themselves as the power dynamic in family disputes and personal relationships, and do so gladly to humiliate men. People don't know this when they are 20 or 30. Wait until your'e in your 50's or 60's and you'll see what a hellhole this country has turned into by then. I'd rather have patriotic American soldiers on the street.

These, how the fuck can White people still maintain a romanticized picture of pigs still dumbfounds me.

My experience is that city cops tend to be ones who cannot be trusted. Especially those in liberal cities. I have personally witnessed them destroy a small town financially when it was used for training new recruits. Several businesses shut down and the entire town had to come together to protest them and get them kicked out. If a cop is part of a large metropolis or they do not not have a relationship with the community they police, then they can be a force of destruction.

Yep. State Troopers are fuckwits whereas your local, small town cops are okay. I guess it's the same story for everything: stay local. A loose Federation of states with a Federal gov't that has limited powers.

Why OP is watching CNN? Oh right, he's a faggot.

If you're a cop and get hit… it sucks but then it's your duty to make sure that nigger learns his place. If you need to open fire on a bunch of coons, DO IT!!! It's that or get murdered for pc bullshit.

basically this. cops create conflicts where conflicts usually didn't exist and where no one was being harmed. when they actually are needed, they take their sweet ass time and treat you like a criminal. cops only care about getting 'atta boys,' meeting their quotas, and collecting their paychecks and pensions. they hope to go through their day as easily as possible and just write traffic citations without actually helping anyone. most people they ticket can't afford the tickets or court participation costs, so they're dug into an even deeper ditch of a long legal trap known as the justice system. then you have over 3/4 of people in jail who are non-violent offenders and most likely couldn't afford to pay monthly probation costs, ticket fees, court costs, classes, increased insurance, state emissions, registration fees, license reinstatement fees, etc. the list goes on and fucking on. it's all a big fucking racket to keep people oppressed and dependent on the state.

fuck cops. they simply do what they are told until they can retire, and most of them are dumb as fuck with bottom of the barrel mental capacities which is why they were hired to begin with.

I record CNN sometimes on the weekends so that my cartoons are not at the top of the PVR and watch it until others step away and an can get in my dose of MLP/Sunny Day/Super Wings/Welcome to the Wayne/Mysticons not because I value CNN. Though if at least gives me an idea of what to look up on pol/cat

Also good stuff to get mad at, like OP.

So every time someone has a recording about what the lying media says that can be useful in redpilling normalfags about what the media is really like, that someone is a faggot?

Fuck you, Moishe. The baby raping cops can't protect you much longer. Once they're dead you'll have no one to protect you from justice.

Never thought of this. I am such a got.

It's more like, until Americans actually form militias and vigilante groups and patrol their own neighbourhoods and towns, the police will still be needed, be they zogbots or misguided good guys. Good thing it's actually legal.

And militias to police the militias. In theory rhisnwas what cops were supposed to be…

Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.