U rik pre order

I really need to quite my job, and gamestop is hiring, again.

If you work in target then why are you preordering Zelda?

Just steal it the day it comes out, inventory is shit there

They just got in, I am not pre ordering shit.

They also are pushing the Wii U version first cause dead system is dead.

nigger i promise working at gamestop is 100 times worse

This is okay since it's nintendo. I don't see why people would not like this.

What the hell is wrong with you thumb nail?

I don't get it, is have the preorder numbers in really important enough to give away $4 in store credit?

?

Target always does that. Mostly, in part because Nintendo is so jewish with shipping out copies of games. From what I've heard talking with people who work at Gamestops and Targets, they only send in enough copies to cover pre-orders, plus two or three extra.

their thumb nail not their thumbnail you dunce

Nails can go black like that if you crush them with something (I believe it's dead or something). Alternatively he's a fag with nail polish.

Because what the fuck are you going to buy for $5? You're going to put that towards another game and then the jews win again.

CHECK EM

Made me vomit

bump for not even counting. amateur dubsposter.

Fuck off neo Holla Forums

Dude, u dont like thicc chicks? pff.

Happens when the nail is separated from the bed after being crushed and deformed. But it turns more of a dark brown, that's definitely either nail polish or magic marker.

Why do I always hear people saying this? What's so bad about it? Hell, I was thinking of leaving my current job, (and all the medical/financial benefits that comes with it), to take it easy and work a more laidback job. Is it the lying or engaging in kike-like consumer practices? Or am I miss something here? Any firsthand experience?

Why? Because pre-order cards? They'll be pushing BoTW pre-orders just as hard there. Except there you have to vocally encourage people to pre-order

You are a moron.

Constant pressure to sell, constant pressure to lie, on top of dealing with the absolute dumbest segments of the general public every minute of every day. I didn't even work in GS, but I have 7 years in retail. Don't do it. Being lazy isn't worth wanting to kill yourself and everyone around you every day.

who is that semen demon and do you have more?

OP why are you wearing nail polish? Not even gays do that, you're even more of a faggot than fags

Anyway when is this game even supposed to come out? Christ who preorders this far in advance?

Or it comes out before the NX version, you fucking dumbass.

If you take a shit you'll get the equivalent

are you a fucking retard? Have you never injured a fingernail before?

HO HO HO

You can clearly see that it's a seperate layer on top of the nail. Add to that the colour and the shininess and it's definitely nail polish.