Is this gonna be the best game ever?

is this gonna be the best game ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkysLdRZ-GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what the best game ever is?
My dick.

It has singleplayer, multiplayer, a slot for expansions via docking, built in rumble feature and it's also open source and you can play it for free.
It's natively compatible with any slots you have, too.

it has multiplayer but no one is ever online

F2P games are always lacking in content.

Your dick = dead game

Goddamnit fuck you guys.
That's it, i'm done, my dick 2 is cancelled, goodbye.

Dick 2: Choke On It

Typical devs these days, working on a sequel when the original is barely complete.

Who cares? It was surely going to be shorter than the otiginal.

Didn't you just come out with a collectors edition for your dick?

Heard it has cut content
was promised foreskin

missing from the original game

no tetris is the best game ever

Wheres the gameplay

dick 1 was pretty short too and microtransactions everytime you wanted to use the condom item

Don't try to pirate My dickā„¢ you'll get viruses

It looks promising, but I want to see more actual gameplay before I make a decision. Specifically I want to see the mechanics of fighting and even killing Jason, which they've said will be in the game but haven't shown us yet. It'll be the real kicker that sets this apart from a game like Dead By Daylight, having a situation where you aren't invincible as the antagonist role.

The guy of played Jason in the original games is doing the rigs for him this game. I think its going to be good. I've always wanted to play as my main hero Jason.

They even said they wouldn't get a publisher so that they wouldn't have to censor anything.
Unless I'm thinking of a different, similar game.

execution sequences are fine and dandy but how does the game work

Game seems like its trying to go for a Jason is everywhere and no matter how fast you run he somehow catches up approach like in the movies, but im sure they will change it to make it balanced once they realize how busted it is.

you won't get viruses if you use common sense

It's 2016. This toxic dick mentality needs to end. Why haven't they released My Cunt yet? Wymyn need representation too!

because it's a half assed product in both versatility and function. Hell there's a reason 9/10 Holla Forumsirgins are Dick owners. Sad thing is that there are rumors that say Cunt and Dick owners can connect to each other for a better overall gameplay experience.

I heard that game is kinda short.

Because it's a kickstarted piece of shit that doesn't work as intended, requires insane amount of maintenance and keeps crashing once every month because of a buffer overflow problem that the devs REFUSE to fix even tho everyone pointed it out to them during the alpha test.

Fuck your cunt, your cunt ain't got shit on my dick.

There was some Kike-starter game (Last Yeat) that actually looked promising.

You played as a Jason-esque figure, running around, killing off kids.
Whenever you weren't in a player's sight, you moved much faster, and could phase through walls.

However, one of the muderers you could play as had a hockey mask.
In came the copyright lawyers, and I thought the game went down, and Friday 13ths own kike-starter went up. Of course the studio that owns the IP couldn't fund it, pay up goy!
Thankfully, it seems the game is still up: youtube.com/watch?v=BkysLdRZ-GA

They didn't even offer to pay for them to make it a Friday 13th game, they just made this instead:

> Enemies don't run when you teleport right in front of them. Poor reaction times? Don't worry, it's easy.

Last Year won't be perfect. But I'd take that over a kike using a dead-IP to slap something out of someone's hands to make a quick buck when goys show interest in it.

This is gonna be a rip-off of Dead By Daylight, and even that needed jewtube personality howler monkeys to help shill it.

Don't bother shilling it here, OP (no matter how much you're paid or how much your boss shouts at you to do it on your lunch break between coding the game while googling how to do it, since your game design degree didn't teach you shit). We know the work Warner Bros does when they make games.
How long until you reveal DLC for shit you used to have in the game- or patches to fix what a broken mess it'll be?

are you the shittiest shill ever?

Isn't this basically just Evolve, but reskinned with a killer instead of an alien?