qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/808
imgur.com/a/fiTNt
reddit.com/r/noahaters/
marza.com/en/works/graphics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they're trying to do what Sega did for the Saturn

Make another commercial failure?

It will be a home console/portable mix.
The reason why they're keeping it so tightly under wraps is that the 3DS still sells like bread so if they reveal something like "all 3DS games will be compatible with it" 3DS sales would drop straight underground.

If you ask me, i don't think it will be retrocompatible this time.

What i think is that this will be the first console that uses a centralized nintendo ID system with games tied to your ID and not individual harware, like sony and microsoft do, and from this point onward this is a "fresh" start.

Yes, and also try to launch it the same day you reveal it

We have this thread every day.
I think it's a business decision only at this point in time. Either they announce something at TGS because that's the only event that actually matters to Japanese developers and publishers, or they suspect an announcement could hurt sales of the new Pokemon, due to e.g. the lack of backwards-compatibility.

Beats SJW bitching thread #21381290890
It's happening thread #4214215
Games are shit thread #342451234123
Template thread #482374892374

They're all cancer, what difference does it make what type of cancer they are

True, in relation. Low absolute standards, though.

So if it's a hybrid console/handheld does that make this the successor to both the Wii U and the 3DS?

Running their company into the ground.

once Sun/Moon sales start to dip after a few weeks, we'll see the first NX news, oh, and Sun and Moon 2 will be a launch title :^)

I'm getting sick of the endless escalation of hype for everything these days, not having hype to deal with is kinda nice for a change.

I dunno i think im done with nintendo esp how theyve been lately

My final purchase will probably be the new zelda

Well yeah.
Also it would mean the handheld and home console teams become one in the same, and an unified library.

It's a good thing, but as i said before i STRONGLY suspect this will be a new start with no retrocompatibility.

Nintendo is
>>>/finished/

I hope Nintendo tanks.

It's a shame that pokemon go was so successful, because I really think Nintendo needs to get really fucked up to the point where they either pull it together or they die with their mistakes.

They've always had some shitty decisions here and there, but at least they had some good games in between. Now they increased the number of shitty decisions while fucking up all of their franchises.

The NX is looking to be the epitome of this. It's bound to have some horrible gimmick that rivals all those shitty ideas that people claim it will be: an amiibo machine, a smartphone, digital only machine, …

Pandering to smartphones and small, digital only games would only make nintendo more succesful in today's market.
You're literally giving them advice in how to succeed by making sure they never pander to you.
And that's good advice because you're the minority and evryone else is the majority.
You do realize that, right?

Sweet release will come soon.

That'll be the equivalent of them being irrefutably dead to us anyway.

Nintendo's on thin ice for me but i get why they havent revealed anything yet. they're worried that people will steal their ideas not as likely anymore now that they aren't in the lead, and also want the eventual announcement to have as many launch games as possible right near release so thebhype is fresher. People are unsure of what half nintendos teams are working on so they better have some good shit ready to go.

Combining handheld and console development makes sense. instead of splitting their teams between 3ds and wii u, they can make one system with a significantly better line up. theyll probably move to an account based online system like the other 2, but won't charge yet. Cartridges will be a must as they make it easy for a handheld and manufacturing is cheaper/lighter. I think it will be really well priced as they learnt with the 3ds, it's worth selling at a loss.

As for whether it will work overall, I think if marketing gets their heads out their butts, they get at least one good edgier looking thing for adults/edgy kids, and they don't call it the New Wii UX or something retarded, it can work.

If NoA continues to fucking suck at translating i'll probably drop them anyway

I guess being a nintendo fanboy never went out of style in the 90s!

I won't defend the system, i'll simply buy it if it was Monster Hunter on it.
I purcahsed nintendo hardware in the past just for MH, i'll continue to do so and if MH is obtained by another company i'll get their hardware instead.

Hell MH is pretty much the only reason why anything nintendo ever found it's way in my home.

What's there to defend?

I can somewhat deal with the memes and the translations, but censoring is what turns my stomach.

Also amiibos. Every single release now has to have some amiibo locked content, which is gleefully shove in your face as if it wasn't the most shameful practice we've been complaining about the past decade, except now shoved in expensive toys.

And hell, even if I was able to get past THAT I'd still have to deal with how they can hardly be bothered to make decent games any more.

They fucked up Star Fox, they fucked up Metroid, they briefly fucked up Yoshi with that 3ds game, they are utterly dried up on Mario and all it's billions of spin offs, and on a special note, they REALLY fucked up Paper Mario.

And ALL OF THIS isn't even touching on the fucking DMCA craze and trying to take monetization from shitty LPs (which you can argue that it's their right and could even have positive effects, but it's really shitting on people who love their games).

It's baffling. I don't know how they fell this far and this hard.

Unless the NX is literally Jesus in digital form it is going to need a ton of marketing.

Look at the wiiU.

To be fair: there is no viable competitor in the handheld market.

If anything, this shows that the average normalfag is a fucking idiot now considering even the normalfags felt like it was a kike move when they tried this before with the e-reader. I guess dumbing down the average person really will condition them into terrible purchase practices.

It makes me wonder if Iwata was really holding back the floodgates and keeping the company together.

Just as soon as he passed it started becoming far worse.

He did a lot of shit I disagreed with, but I can't even recognize Nintendo now.

The DMCA shit is what kills me, it's a total waste of time and effort on Nintendo's part. Just kills what's left of their original audience.

Do you honestly believe that when they've fucked up the past too releases?

Have you ever even glanced at the 3DS's specs? Even the N3DS?
They're beyond garbage and cheap as ever loving fuck in sea of advanced mobile tech thanks to smart phones. 3D screen or not.
A quick google puts the estimated cost at $101 dollars 5 fucking years ago, and they probably paid a premium for the parallax barrier LCD at the time.

If they talked about selling at a loss, they were taking into account things other than manufacturing, like marketing or the initial research for the gimmick (if they invested into the company that worked on it).
It might not have been toooo bad 5 years ago, but today they are selling at a ridiculous mockup.
I can buy a vastly more powerful smartphone with a 1440p screen new for 300 bucks and I did that makes the 3ds look like a pencil sharpener. Makes the Vita look just as cheap.

There's no reason handheld consoles shouldn't be far more powerful other than greed.

dumb statues are cooler than cards

Says who?

Who even knew about anything that was locked behind e-reader cards? Also
You're normal, user, everybody on this website is normal. You're not a special snowflake. Get over it.

wew

Also, I find it funny that you stared to cry about the term normalfag. Would the reddit friendly term normalfag be better to your liking?

Who actually did this back in the mid-2000s and where did you look this info up back in the mid-2000s?

Sauce?

also

At least mark the kike did something useful with the filter.

Nice non argument btw. :^)

Sure I hate hype too.

But if you actually want to move product you need it.

What non-argument? I made a post here

Gaming as a whole is dead to me. Nintendo represents a hailmary pass or at least something to shake up of this circlejerk.

or you could sell a decent product
when was the last time PC parts needed hype to sell?

My mistake, you did have an argument. Just a shit one sided "argument" that can't be proven. You might as well have just used CURRENT YEAR as an argument.

That would work if Nintendo's IPs and franchises didn't have such a niche market anyway.
For Mario, the casuals love bullshit games like New Super Mario Bros but for the loyal and serious fanbase they won't be impressed and start to lose interest.
Same with Nintendo's other IPs.
They'd fuck themselves up either way.

user I asked a simple question: where on the Internet were you able to find out what games had e-reader locked content before release back in those years?

Ha ha yeah that was a long time ago.

Every new Intel chip and Nvidia GPU is hyped on every tech site.

Are you just a underage b& or something? You do realize people could research shit before the internet was made available thanks to AoL, right?

What is this chart measuring?

I wonder sometimes if some jerk off from anywhere else comes here, tries to call someone a nor-mie and then freaks out about having used fag in a word. Like someone getting a link that has them search for cp on motherless and it gives them the "we repurt u to fbi" message or something and that wave of people who lost their shit, but they feel like their faggoty friends are gonna find out

user those aren't specific enough, and for all you know none of those examples could have had information on this before release. Tell me a specific example that you used to find out what was locked out of e-reader games. It's a simple question.

"Normalfag" is a garbage term used by retards trying to be some sort of special snowflake to begin with.

techcrunch.com/2016/04/27/the-nintendo-nx-will-be-available-in-march-2017/

It's still a little shocking that you faggots do it for free even after nintendo gives no shits about it's former fans.

That's not a solid launch date.

Once again that is not a specific example.

I don't think they give a shit about any fan honestly. They certainly enjoy the money at least.

Fair enough. I just took the best thing I could find on short notice.

3dbrew.org/wiki/Hardware
qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/808

But feel free to cry "not a specific example!" some more. People that actually enjoy all types of vidya can see how money hungry nintendo is.

ehh it fills a role. Supposed to just mean some loser who's gotta go on anonymous image board and won't shut up about just how NORMAL he is with 500 girls on his dick. The same as camwhore really, or really anyone who drops being anonymous. Tripfag, namefag, that stuff applies well. They're faggots
You really want the opposite where you get "lol get a gf" if you call a video game shit?

Whatever it is I can guarantee 100% that it'll be disappointing or underwhelming.

This didn't happen.

Back in days of old, Nintendo would have done something to shock everyone.
Like how Iwata pulled the Wii (Wii-U) out of his coat pocket.

It could be that they're hiding the fact the console isn't done yet, and they're gonna push back the release date.

But with Nu-tendo and the shit they let NoA do- who knows.

Don't forget while Iwata was involved for most of the console's development- the replacement was a guy was an ex-banker.

Excellent counterpoint! Why make an argument when you can just call the other side a liar. :^)

Yeah but you offered no proof this exchange happened.

Isn't that the same with everything unless you are Reddit or Neogaf?

units

So what about the e-reader flopping while the amiibo selling don't you seem to understand. The average nintendo "fan" is on the same level as a biodrone in terms that they will buy anything with the label on it while defending kike practices like physical dlc. (That's disc locked content for the Nintendo fans!)

This can mean one of two things
1. They're relying on gorrila marketing
2. They only expect their most dedicated fans to actually bother with it.

If it's the latter it may be region unlocked just to ensure higher software sales to remedy lower hardware sales.

Choose one.

I never told a story. Why are you making things up now?

also I know who you are now, you've used that picture before in other consolewar shitposting threads.

inb4 they pull a sony and spraypaint the NX in the ghetto

Why are you targeting him?

From a business standpoint it would make more sense, but yeah, it's entirely possible that region locking will still be a thing or they'll be a caveat like pnly being able to play digital software region free.

Iwata was actually open to removing region locking a few years back.

You offered no proof you didn't post a story.

Wew lad! I assumed you were the guy who made the huge paragraph eariler. If I noticed you were another shitposter stirring the pot I would have just laughed at you.

He's just trying to get a rise out of someone. If I noticed he started in the thread crying about the filter then I would have ignored him long ago.

Burden of proof, retard.

Why is region-locking a thing?

Am I on a vBulletin forum in 2005 all of a sudden? Also you still didn't address how I caught you lying about me telling a story that I never told.

But I wasn't crying about the filter, you need to learn how to read.

I think it had something to do with local variants of games selling poorly or some law or something, I don't entirely remember.

Need to shield grorious nippon from filthy gaijin culture

Sony will always be shaddiest when it comes to viral marketing.

Bias in an NX thread? Who could have thought!
Besides, everyone knows that sotendo domination is best answer.

sega does what nintendon't

I say that because Neogaf.

Nice non-argument

Why not both?

Some things never change, it's almost a warm feeling considering we had retards like this even in the early days of the internet.

Why are you still here? You've already embarrassed yourself.

I'm not excusing them but if you think that's the worst vidya has gone through then you are either young as fuck or your bias is shining pretty badly.

The latter would be fine (focus on gamers instead of SJW and people who joined in just because it became popular)

Except nothing they've done over the last few years indicates they want that.
The Wii flooded the consumer base with casuals.
All games coming to the US or Europe get censored to hell and back- while actual lewd titles remain untouched since they know the demographic who'll buy it.

I see it less as "lets go back to what we know" and more a sign they are so out of touch they don't know what to do.

I think 1 will happen. But rather than guerilla marketing, it'll be astroturfing.

Because this thread is really going to explore some hard hitting, thought provoking, existential questions in regards to the nature of VIDEO GAMES

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

Either way they need to remove region-locking and improve the online.

Prove you aren't normal.

Microsoft has a negative brand image of being "the man" so it couldn't manage as well Sony in terms of shilling otherwise Microsoft wouldn't be shitting itself in the Japanese market.

Okay, besides Smash Bros bans scaling exponentially, how does it need to be improved, I haven't really had a problem with it.

Clearly a subscription paid service :^)

Are you the type of person to ask for a timestamp and picture every time someone shits on a nintendo product while saying they own it?

I don't really like the communication system. I think that needs to be improved upon. Miiverse (ugh) needs stricter moderation and talking besides saying a few phrases needs to be implemented into the online w/ light-moderate moderation
Also I dunno, if theres one thing the other consoles do better its the online. It just needs to be more robust and full-scale, you know?

Post yfw a new Monster Hunter is released exclusively on NX®
Post yfw it's the best game of the series, and Nintendo knows you're gonna buy the console because of it.
This is mfw

I don't want Nintendo to die, I want them to tank due to their shitty decisions so that they can learn.

I asked you to do a simple thing: prove you aren't normal.

I suppose so, I do wish messaging wasn't completely tethered to miiverse, or if it was, at least made more of an attempt to notify you when you got a message.

If you have to ask things like that, you are the most normal of normalfags.

Prove you aren't normal.

Everyday I hope that the industry crashes but people are retarded.

I wish video games went out of style.

I'll still buy a console for it if it happens, but I have my doubts.

Meant for

You and me both. AoL was a mistake. I would give up my hobby in a heartbeat if it meant corporate dick sucking went out of style.

You're a normalfag, though. We all are here.

I just want video games to die. This recession is shit, why isn't vidya being impacted?

nintendo is the only company who does retrocompatability right

What a shocking turn of events!

Why are you here then?

You still haven't proved you're not a normalfag

I thought 4U was pretty great.

Because there isn't a forum on the internet explicitly dedicated to hating video games so I stick around here.

All you have to do is offer proof you aren't normal. Unless you're too scared of being known as normal, or something.

Talk about circular logic~!

Inb4 region locked again

Shut up already, faggot

user, that's the least of their problems.

You kidding me there's tons of forums like that?

What are all their problems?

Back the fuck off??!!?!

I summed up the ones I could remember here

Every time.

It was but it didn't have nearly as much charm as previous titles. Still good though, and had some nice new monsters.

Jesus Christ I keep not replying

How hypocritical, you claim "normal" is an abstract concept and you take offense someone asking to prove how normal you are, but you have no qualm with using the term "normalfag", which relies on the idea of normalcy, which you think is an abstract concept.

Well, you seem to be acting like an upset normalfag when a random asshole on the internet called you a normalfag. The safe money says you are a normalfag based on your reactions in the thread. Anyone who isn't a normalfag can see that.

But everybody here is a normalfag until proven otherwise. That's how it works.

What are the chances of Nintendont bombing so hard that they pull a sega and go out of console making business.

Do you work for the UN by any chance?

13.5%
But they have a loyal fanbase and good IPs

But you're the one calling other people normalfags. What makes you decide what is normal and what isn't?

It's all context. Quit acting like a normalfag and mean anonymous people won't bully you. It's not a hard concept.

Define what a normalfag is first.

You proved that you're a faggot. There is no reason for people to go for that bait, when you are literally asking for something so abstract that you'll never be satisfied, and the intent in this is a desparate attempt to put people on the defensive so you can emotionally tear them down.

That doesn't work here, most of us are familiar with how abuse works, as that is an abuser tactic used by desperate people who are about to lose control and want to reign it back in, they repeat a ridiculous question or challenge that can't be met (either at all or at the moment) in order to dodge responsibility, and I've actually seen this happen with a family member and it didn't fucking work there either.

You're a faggot, take responsibility for your faggishness and become a better person who can argue logically and correctly, instead of emotionally like a genuine special snowflake tumblr faggot.

Ok, lets see…

I was conscious about the vidya market at about the time ps2, xboxhuge, and gamecube entered the scene.

Gamecube had good advertising and honestly felt fucking great to be a nintendo fan as the first party titles were the main reason you played it, and those were stellar.

ps2 was the 3rd party machine.

xboxhuge was the halo adaptor.

When Wii came around, nintendo fans didn't give a shit about it and really disliked the whole motion controller shit. i recall folks talking about it. Everyone was wondering how the hell a nes/tv remote was going to be used to play smash bros. The general consensus I got was that it could be fun for some games, but everyone wanted a controller at the end of the day.

But then the normalfags ate that shit up. I know one clear reason it was bought was because kids could tell their grandparents that it was good "because they wouldn't be sitting around all day".

Direction was pointed towards the normal and casualfags instead of the dedicated fanbase. The WiiU was such a clusterfuck because the normalfags had moved on. The 3DS flopped because Nintendo got the bright idea of trying to sell a system with NO fucking games on it. The Wii was a flash in the pan and that success will never be replicated.

Nintendo will have to start thinking, and not with fucking gimmicks.

You just called everyone on Holla Forums a normalfaggot a few posts earlier you fucking faggot.

anyone who buys games without researching them

Just read and take a break from the computer. Do whatever normalfags need to do to cool down.

Please quit trying to be a pseudo-intellectual. Nothing you posted is correct.

that's not a normalfag, that's a plain fag. Even my dad researches the games he's thinking about buying, and he's normalfag as fuck.

No user, I asked you: define what a normalfag is.

no he's not

Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.
Prove that it isn't.

You're fucking annoying. Seriously, this is you, faggot.

It's a dense motherfucker that can't get the message. Look at your post history for examples. :^)

But it isn't.

Nice ad hominem, but really please answer the question.

Worked for Sony :^)

Got a source for that?
It can't be that soon. No way, Sony already had ads for the PS4 six months before its release.
They'd be risking a fucking massive flop. A lot of people I knew didn't realise the Wii U was a new console until 2-3 years after it already released. They wouldn't repeat another marketing mistake like that again.

If you have to ask then you will never know.

Normalfag.

I think the 3DS actually did sell pretty well, though. It certainly did in Japan, anyway.
And at least the PS3 actually got games later on in its life, regardless of how shaky the first three years were.

No, he is. Also, everyone watches videos of games before they buy them, and those that don't are in the minority.

That makes those that DON'T research not "normal".

Yes, it is. followed tiny answers over and over because you've been caught being a fucking faggot and you don't want to talk further about it to bring less attention to yourself.

You are a fucking faggot, you act like a man with Borderline personality disorder, man up and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Nice ad hominem, but really please answer the question.

But user, MH4U is already better than those games.
It might be less cozy but monster variety and difficulty are top notch, and i'm not even mentioning how cool it is to have a final boss flagship.

Where? This all actually started because I caught ab63cd being a liar who fabricates stories.

I did, normalfag. Lurk more.

Nvidia pays shills to post on forums.

Including this one. Haven't found an adblocker extension yet that blocks Nvidia posts.

Where?

LET'S GET HIM TO 200 BOYS REV UP THE BAIT ENGINE

Seriously, though, you are a faggot. Your arguing methods destroy your own point, the ends do not justify the means if you act like a complete retard as your means.

What a normalfag~!

This isn't reddit.

Ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument? Have you even read the rest of this thread?

I asked a simple question: where did you answer my question posed in

Nice digits

Lurk more, newfag.

Spamming your question won't make me spoonfeed you. normalnewfag

Can we please go back to talking about video games instead of this Stefan Molyneux-tier "not an argument" shit?

Did you escape from an insane asylum because you're an absolute madman.

It's Nintendo, they repeat everything forever.

HE'S STILL GOING

AND HE'S MAKING COHERANT SENTENCES

WHAT HAS SCIEEEEEENCE DOOOOOONE

Also, yes, the fact that you resorted to an abstract challenge instead of using a logical method and sourcing your claims, instead relying on the normalfag boogeyman and attempted character assassination means that you LOST the argument.

Start over and don't be a fucking faggot, You kill your own point when you act like a faggot, I don't care if you think it's ad-hominem, people will follow the well spoken leader, not the sperg faggot.

If you can't argue logically, all your argument ends up being is a pissing match that will convince no one, regardless if your point is the most right or a fallacy ridden mess. Get your shit together, you absolute retard.

Like I said, spamming the thread won't help your case~!

Normal is subjective.

Fucking a goat in public is pretty normal in Colombia.

WEW
E
W

Yeah no. I remember the GameCube and how they said they had learned.

Hey user, you're doing that pseudo-intellectual thing again in an attempt to prove your superiority. Not to mention you keep getting details wrong, specially when you seem to think that I'm "relying on the normalfag boogeyman" and "character assassination" when the entire point of this argument is to prove that the use of "normalfag" is a boogeyman tactic that doesn't work because we're all normal here.

Maybe if you actually read the thread before posting you would have understood that.

Also
Please return to reddit. You seem to belong there.

Your comments are as dead on arrival as the WiiU, lurk more

Woah, stand back everyone. We have an oldfag here~!

see
also I asked a simple question: where did you answer my question posed in
I don't understand why you keep dodging questions like Hillary Clinton. Do you look up to her?

see

Though I do find the irony by the fact you are calling me shillary while dismissing the actual meat of the argument. Normalfag.

I think you are actually an illiterate nigger.

Tfw noone took your "comment" bait

Normalfags really have no self awareness, do they?

But I didn't. If you actually read the post you would have seen that I dismantled his entire argument because he was basing his post on an incorrect assumption.

That's what the dumb people say when they want to bring everyone down to their level. Psudo intellectual is if I wrote an essay that titled "The Unburdened Semiotics of Feminism and Glacial Movements of the Conditioning of Rapture Cycles", something that sounds smart to dumb people, but is really just gibberish.

THAT'S Psudo intellectual. Or if you want a different meaning, someone who argues emotionally while using wording to make it sound like their arguing logically.

TL;DR, you're projecting.

Also if everyone was "normal", then no one would be, because normal implies abnormality being present somewhere, which means there's a reason to have "normal" as a word.

People are different. As it's clear that there are retards like you on this board. And the fact that you denied my prior argument as psudo intellectual means you didn't read it or understand it, so you actually might be a dude with Borderline personality disorder, a condition that my father has, which is a weak form of narcissism that is the result of holding yourself up to an impossible standard due to past abuse, which eventually becomes so impossible that you subconsciously deny that you've done anything wrong as an effort to live up to that standard. As a result, when you're cornered, you repeat an abstract or impossible challange to push the attention off of you.

You need actual mental help. This is absolutely sincere, please get evaluated before you hurt other people.

And you're up to 46, let's keep it goin'.

The only thing that is being dismantling is your fee fees at this point by your post history and count.

What are you, a sexist? She's a strong womyn and an inspiration to all.

Alright, class, here's how you force a person who has borderline personality disorder to confront his own lies. People with borderline tend to rewrite their own past to suit them, but do so unwillingly.

475680, please look at the lower post.

Don't lie, we have a fucking record of what you've done.

So you agree that using "normalfag" is a cancer that only newfags use?

But I didn't lie, you're just ignoring the part of the post that goes " Not to mention you keep getting details wrong, specially when you seem to think that I'm "relying on the normalfag boogeyman" and "character assassination" when the entire point of this argument is to prove that the use of "normalfag" is a boogeyman tactic that doesn't work because we're all normal here. Maybe if you actually read the thread before posting you would have understood that."

Exact opposite, you imply that normalfags don't exist, but it's very true that they exist.

Normalfags are cancer, but the word isn't.

are you okay you're getting really worked up over nothing

No, I imply that everybody on this board is normal, which I said in . But again: you didn't read the thread before posting in it.
Except the term is a cancer because only people trying to be special snowflakes use it.

You literally cannot lie on this board, we have a record of you lying.

Start by pressing Control + F, then search 475680, then read everything that you've said.

You need to do this if you want to recover from your mental illness, acknowledging that you can make mistakes is the most important first step of a person recovering from Borderline.

Feelings were hurting.
Post count numbers, very high.
Normalfag is mad.

-user 2016

I know, which is how I caught ab63cd lying.
Where? Actually show the posts where I lied. Don't just go "hurr control F XD" like a person who can't ever prove anything.

Goddamn, what a fag
fifty posts, even more now
he needs mental help

-user 2016

OKAY

didn't see his post count, jesus christ.

Meanwhile SEGA is time-traveling back to the 80's and 90's to develop their new games.

damn my dudes, you might want to check yrselfs into some anger management classes

Smug at that level can't be contained to one computer.

I remember when "le ebin post count XD" wasn't the substitute for an actual argument. That was until Mark decided to entertain the underaged faggots of this board by making it a meme.

Hory shit, my man
I did not notice post counts
you guys need a life

-laughing user 2016

Oh and don't forget about how Ninty hires Marxists child molesters and crack whores fuck up their localization and then doesn't give a shit about fucking it up.

They have a fanbase that creates games better than they do (which they shut down because they know they're better games). The Fans do their R&D for them and provide data proving what sells and Nintendo still fucks up and does the opposite. They are cursed and deserve to die at this point.

You being a normalfag faggot doesn't help you know. :^)

Honestly Nintendo only did it really well in the DS/Wii/3DS era. Everything else is underwhelming.

I don't think you're right
I know that you're bullshitting
please go lurk some more

-user 2016

When did this happen?

But what will happen to Mario if Nintendo dies? I don't want to see a Sony or SEGA Mario

speaking of post count why is op only at

Prove I'm bullshitting

The ebin mario rpgs are

One and done OPs are always the worst.

Are you retarded?

It's almost like (((certain))) people are testing the waters on the reactions of the NX.

imgur.com/a/fiTNt

reddit.com/r/noahaters/

oh boy here we go
he's sticking to that question
he's in a corner

-user 2016

Prove i'm not by posting more, faggot.

NINTENDOOM

Alison Rapp wasn't on the localization staff, you dummy. She was only a twitter monkey.

You don't post the >() until someone goes up to about 25 to 30.

I'm still waiting for that proof.

Since when do you make the rules?

HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE

Prove that he doesn't make the rules

How does it help them by making an OP that bashes the NX? That's just going to make incentive to shitpost and start a Nintendoomed circlejerk. The only people who'll have a good opinion of the NX in this scenario are people who are already sucking the dick of Nintendo.
This generates no new or potential sales for them. If anything this kills the hype they'd need to sell the fucking thing

But I wasn't defending her hiring, I was correcting user's statement.
Also you still haven't proven that you aren't normal.

He's not Mark.

kek wills it.

A double post here
he continues to post more
even past fifty
-user 2016

So not a translator, or editor, or anybody within the actual localization staff. Just a "spokesperson"/"public relations staff"/twitter monkey.

Pick one and only one. At least i'm not a nintendrone that does it for free.

This isn't a vBulletin forum, user.

But I'm not a Nintendrone. I like how you're deflecting and trying to change the subject, you confirmed liar you.

Prove that he isn't

That girl is a whore
She also fucks children too
she's also a dumb
-user 2016

He isn't posting with his capcode.

I never said she didn't.

Post yfw you're not as autistic as 475680, ab63cd and 85fd70 and never will be

i don't know maybe its ops first day of shilling.

No, you have been confirmed for being a upset normalfag a long time ago. Your even earlier question was answered in the thread you would rather be spoon fed and outright ignore facts.

I said proof, not some abstract concept.

Identity was a mistake.

It gives me more perspective on half-chan's threads at least

-user 2016

Seriously, why this?
Why do you defend a pedo?
have you dignity?
-user 2016

The haikus stop when 475680 stops

I thought the joke was (1) because people shilling would constantly change their ID to look they were the majority?

Prove where I did those things.

Prove it.
Prove it.

The joke is that to hit 15+ posts arguing with people you have to be hyper autistic.

I just got in this thread. Think he'll beat >215 ?

Prove where you didn't defend those things

mrbones-trne.png

Yeah but Mark made it a meme that people who actually reply to others over a course of a thread are bad people.

No, you dumb fuck.

What a fag!

you prove it :^)

I'm getting serious Genesis saturn vibes. Kill off the old product too soon because it underperforms, old fans get burned, few new ones show up to replace them, everything crashes and burns.

Doesn't help both Sony and M$ are re-iterating on their own consoles, which is going to put them that much further behind, tech wise.

And i'm still not hearing shit about 3rd party support, despite what they've promised.

I'm suprised that you're not autistic enough to notice that I did a 5 8 5 haiku instead of a 5 7 5 haiku yet you're autistic enough to post 67 times in a single thread.

Oh shit, i forgot the haiku

user is a fag
He defends child sex for free
dumbass eternally
-user 2016

I dunno first time I've heard of this and I usually get to like 60-70 in the MH generals, even more in the 3DS CFW stuff if people need help.

If it really is a portable Nintendo just assumes they'll get 3rd party support in Japan since they'll be a portable.

I'm getting serious Genesis saturn vibes. Kill off the old product too soon because it underperforms, old fans get burned, few new ones show up to replace them, everything crashes and burns.

Welcome back to the 90s.

Remember, SEGA does what Nintendon't.

Haikus are for weebs

Being an insufferable piece of shit that defends sex offenders doesn't help when having a post count that high.

At least he didn't buy Star Citizen.

Playing Vidya.
Second monitor, left.
Sixty eight damn posts.

-user 2016

I didn't do that, though.

he does not haiku
he defends child sex for free
something Mt. Fuji
-user 2016

shush, we got him up to 70, we're going for a record

Prove it, normalfag. :^)

So sage the thread, you cocksucking faggot.

Are you a jew like mark?

sage isn't a downvote

Nintendo going 3rd party when?

Honestly, would it even be a big thing if they did? With the quality of their software, their sales would be astronomical if they ever put their games on Playstation/Xbone1984. I'd almost go so far as to say, without the cost of rnd for new consoles every few years, and putting out games that routinely sell tens of millions of copies, they would make more money strictly as a software publisher. Well, that and handheld of course, ds prints money and they'd be a fool to abandon that, but if their consoles are always so hit and miss, why not just do away the console division altogether.

Economics fags, pls to explain to me why i'm wrong.

That's a 9 10 6 haiku, 72 man, try harder, sex offender defender.

BECAUSE I'M BACK
YES I'M BACK

Positive things I can say about the NX:

And that is it.
No price.
No specs.
Not even a definitive look at the controller.
It has one game coming out for it anyone gives a damn about and it isn't even exclusive to that generation of console.
Is it backwards compatible?
Will Breath of the Wild still have that disgusting level of pop-in and shit on the NX?
You can find rumors that state both yes and no to multiple questions because there is fuck all on official word.

Dragon Quest XI looks like a fine game but I'm not Japanese and it isn't an exclusive.

Prove that it isn't

that's not SNK

Not really direct BC but I love that most wii u games support wiimotes and the wii's classic controller, makes it a lot cheaper to play games with someone when the rare chance for it shows up.

That's arguably much worse.

When are we getting SEGA working on a full-fledged Mario title?

I guess because it would seem weirder to see Mario on the Playstation or Xbone (Wasn't Sonic like this at one point?)

Either way, I've heard if Nintendo went 3rd party, nobody would acquire the rights to their IP and they'd likely go back to bein a toy maker

Huh?

"Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development developed Mario Kart 8 in cooperation with Bandai Namco Studios. Furthermore, an undisclosed number of 3D models for artwork illustrations have been made by Marza Animation Planet, a subsidiary of SEGA"
Source: marza.com/en/works/graphics

Camelot (workers of Mario Tennis and upcoming Mario game) used to be apart of SEGA and was previously named "Sonic!" so that's something too, I guess

Well hot damn, thats pretty surprising to hear (Then again, not the first time they collaborated since Nintendo and SEGA also did F-Zero GX/AX)

I believe Retro Studios also partially worked on MK8 for the design/re-design of the DK Jungle course

But why? Why wouldn't they continue to make games, easily the most profitable end of their business?

Because its Nintendo being so out of touch.

**would it even be a bad thing

That's the biggest thing that breaks my heart. The IPs alone they have are the foundation of putting gameplay over story. I still can't figure out why they suddenly need to expand on mario or zelda "lore".

For mario, its cause of galaxy and Rosalina's heartwarming backstory. They want to see more of that

Incredible. His shitposts per minute is off the charts.

make a haiku
This man cannot take haikus
he really replies
-user 2016

ATLUS, I IMPLORE YOU
DUMP NINTENDO
DON'T LET SMTV GET STUCK ON THE NX OR 3DS

I went and played some vidya with my buddies for a few hours. Didn't expect the thread to blow up into a huge shitpost thread.

How was my initial post nintendoomed? I stated facts, they wish to release the thing early 2017 and still haven't provided any kind of information on the thing.

I've been wanting to get a new 3DS but since theirs 6 million different models and the NX is on the horizon I figured I'd wait. But I don't know if the NX is gonna be a handheld or home console or both, if it will be backwards compatible or not because the cunts wont tell me so Im inclined to just say fuck it, save my money and not bother with Nintendo at all.

Was hoping someone here would have some insight.

Was that actually Atlus though because that is the exact same DLC scheme FE:Awakening had maybe Nintendo was up to something?

That's because the 3DS uses native DS to run its OS and same deal with the Wii U. This is why you can't run DS games without turning off the 3DS's OS.
The DS and Wii chips are dirt cheap so it makes sense that they'd continue to use them.

Literally none of that is true.
MP:FF is obviously a spinoff to introduce kiddies to Metroid. MP4 is probably a launch title for NX.
Star Fox Zero was good, you're just retarded. Hint: focus on the gamepad.
Mario always finds a new way to be fresh, which tells me you haven't been playing it.
Sticker Star sold better than either of the first two Paper Mario games. What were they supposed to do, ignore the profits? They tried to fix it and make a game both groups could enjoy.
I'm sick of contrarian babbys on here not understanding how the market works.