/wu/ - Congresswoman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

Now let her fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:

twitter.com/Spacekatgal

briannawu2018.com/

briannawu2018.com/platform

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

archive.is/aEngT

archive.is/zqlFB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H6IXn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol nope

Wu will win for exactly the reason that Hillary lost. Hillary was the establishment. Wu is the outsider. Hillary was a corporatist. Wu is fighting for the average citizen. Hillary was the status quo. Wu wants a new, Bolder Democratic Party. Is it really that much of a mystery? There's a reason Bernie Sanders is one of Based Wu's heroes, and why she is running instead of supporting the trash status quo represented by Stephen Lynch.

Pic related, you should review this guy's record on rights for transwomen. THAT is why Wu can do better. THAT is why Wu can win.

you know he's serious because he's wearing glasses

Be honest, you just want to split the democrat vote so the republican candidate wins

There isn't enough meme magic in the world, user.

Fuck off John.

John, you know you are hated here, why do you post about yourself?

It worked for Trump. I think it's a great way for her to get her message out, honestly. The platform is a great fit for her personality and vibe: young, progressive, and a supporter of technology.

Nobody is more qualified for Congress than Wu. How about her years of experience building small businesses as a tech entrepreneur? How about her experience fighting the Alt Right and other vocal, harassment-geared minorities? How about her lived experience as a trans woman in an industry hostile to her very being? There's tough, then there's /wu/ tough.

Source:
archive.is/H6IXn

Meant for

kek this is the best for us, this is what jews are doing to alt right by meme emotional women, that provide no merit, like for example peterson,

She'll be the first Congress-it to hold office, how progressive.

The fuck is going on with all of these side-splitting threads in the catalog? Is this the new shilling tactic, trying to get us to laugh to death? I almost kind of like it.

Trump isn't a deranged man poorly LARPing as a woman woman who's unknown to all but his 500 twitter followers and a few Holla Forumsirgins. I want to meme him into Congress for the trainwreck, believe me, but it's just not going to happen.

Since when does the Alt-Kike put up a fight?

Yep, lots of young men who are progressively supporting new technological R&D over in /oven/

How did Wu "win?" The alt-right still exists and in fact, they are running their own candidates in the midterms. (Augustus Invictus is running for a seat somewhere)
This tranny is never going to win.

Keep posting. This is gold.

Who?
In a tl;dr tell us why we should care about her.

Jesus Fucking Christ
Isn't that freak like 36-37 years old? Apparently being transfaggot means you look like you are 65 when you're 35.

Wait, is this a tranny? DON'T USE THE PRONOUNS IT WANTS YOU TO USE, IF THAT'S THE CASE, IDIOT.

Lurk moar newfag.

Can't wait for the public speaking and when this thing freaks out at hecklers.

Tranny who got a bit famous over being a victim of gamergate. Virtue signals all the time and whos real name is John Flynt. As expected of all trannies he has a very unstable mind.

May as well give your lunch to a panhandling nigger.

Man, is this real? This is hilarious. President Wu in 2020.

I STAND WITH WU
LITERALLY, WU

HE

HAS

NO

You've convinced me. I'm going to go vote for John right now

Why would we need a general for this? This isn't 4chan.

(Checked)
VOTE FOR JOHN

VAGINA

Johnny boy isn't going to win. Because he won't have any money to win. Check his campaign expenditures. He initially raised about 26000 his first quarter and spent 20k on dining, hotels, and trips.

Fuck out of here, Flynt

Then open your heart, wallet and anus, user.

WU'S YOUR DADDY