Chinese train passengers will not tolerate Muslim aggression!!!

Chinese train passengers will not tolerate Muslim aggression!!!

Angry Chinese really know how to Handle Their Business, unlike pussy Europeans!!!

BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyA0ebkbUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it chinese muslims or arabs?

GET FUCKED MUSLIM FILTH

It's always nice to see Muslim filth getting beaten mercilessly, even when eel-eating chunks are doing the beating.

Could be Chinese Uiygurs for all I know, but they do look Arab though.
BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!

*chinks

Nice
Any more info available?

Reported the slide thread and everyone bumping it.

They way they move and coordinate reminds me of ants defending their nest.

Found the mudslime.

what's your problem, eh?

are you fucking retarded?

Ahmed spotted and reported for ban evasion.

YES!!!

WHITE bus driver BEATS the crap out of MUSLIM THUG!!!

BALLS TO THE WALL!!!

They're all subhuman. Who cares?

Hey Achmed, how's it feel knowing even soy-laced chinks can beat your ass?

There are a shit ton of Arab Muslims in China, mostly from Pakistan and not simply ethnic Uiygurs, they cause problems everywhere they go harassing Chinese woman on trains and at night in public.

This is one of the cunts in the video.
www.facebook.com/ubaidullah.shah.77398

No, why do you ask?

But the Poles on the other hand, they really know how to Handle Their BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

Polish men beating a group of Muslims

Its almost like were constantly being raided.

Remove Kebab!!!!

The benefits of a homogenous society. It makes little sense to attack Chinese, in China of all places. These Muslim cunts will go to jail and then be jailed, after that, deported like a bullet fired from a rifle and blacklisted never to return.

BIKER BEAT MUSLIM SHOUTING THE NAME OF TRUMP

Finnish girls dealing with Somali immigrants

That is fucking glorious.

That's better.

Video is old,it was in hongkong if I remember correctly,probably pakis they have a fucking colony of them and a mosque,it's fucking disgusting since they fucking hassle you(the best thing about japan is they understand no,even chinese know if you clearly state I'm not interested)
And after a year around asia going to hongkie and having to deal with muslim poos in loos i swear I wanted to bash their skulls in.
Any ways chinese don't put up with foreigner shit.

Watch embedded vid and see how a muslim used to westerners got unruly and started a chimp out (since he is used to doing so and everyone bowing to him in apologies) and how meek and docile he becomes after they reminded him he isn't in england

Muslims want to take over Texas; Think again! Texans Don't Play!

youtube.com/watch?v=hyA0ebkbUG0

Yes it's called a hostile JIDF takeover
They can cope with you goys making fun of jews, holocausts etc as long as you continue doing what they want i.e. keep on voting for ZOG and focusing on muslims instead of the cause of muslims in the West

SOULLESS RICE INSECT MEGA-COLLECTIVE: 1
SEMITIC CULTUREVIRUS RAPE ZOMBIES: 0

Muslim Refugees Are Fleeing Arizona Like The PLAGUE – All It Took Was ONE Genius Change

Can you imagine trying to organize a bombing, or Peace Van strike in China? Send one too many Aloo Akbars to your buddy Ahmed over Telegram and you'll both find yourself strung up by your toes and caned 24/7

God bless you, soulless rice insect mega-collective

Brooklyn og beats up Jewish man…for allegedly being disrespectful to him

Arabs gang up on Hareidi Jews in Jerusalem

Chinks dont like muslims.

t.work at a chink restaurant

Look at all the new threads that have been made with no effort ops in the past few hours.

It's hong kong, i can confirm.
Asians in asia are racist to everyone not of their own race. Asians in the west turn into SJW's by the second generation.
t. chink

Islam doesnt mix with Judaism. Both are cancer. Jews blow muslim children up all the time, should we appreciate them for "handling their business"?

Yeah every slope deserves a bullet.

Nazi looking for trouble gets a beat down. Sacramento California

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI

Thanks for outing yourself chang lee now jump into the gas chamber.

Yes it does you idiot. It mixes very well. Israeli/Muslim conflict is a sham, orchestrated to make gullible evangelical Christians sympathize with jews.

The conflict is real, but just because two highly similar sects hate each other, does not make them each others opposites, muslims kill muslims all the time, jews are a slightly different but highly similar cult. In fact, hatred like that usually is about small doctrinal differences.

Too bad it was just ONE BALLSY Nazi vs. 500 Antifa there on the CA Statehouse grounds, he got a royal beatdown (and where were you that day?).

Hey, as long as it's the Muslims who're getting their shit beaten in

Funny if you weren't some slant eyed shill you would know that the Trad Workers Party put more of the commies in the hospital at the end of the day. A lot of commies were left with stab wounds from their own knives. Now run along you dirt floor stepping chink.

Reported for announcing reporting. And for being an homosexual.

The muslims the israelis get along with the least are the muslims who are the least muslim. Israel gets along with Saudi Arabia and ISIS just fucking fine. They only have trouble with secular regimes such as Iraq and Syria. Hell, Assad is an Alawite, do you think that's a coincidence? Alawites are hardly muslims, they're crypto-christians who pretend to be Muslim due to their circumstance. The israelis have no qualms whatsoever about living next to Wahhabists, but god forbid they live next to a secular regime lead by an Alawite. Iranian society is more secular that most in the region, do you think it's a coincidence the jews kvetch about them so much? The Iranians only have a nominally theocratic government in response to "western" (ZOG) meddling, but even so local religious minorities in Iran are respected as a secular regime would respect them. The existence of Zoroastrians (who are not Muslims) in Iran is welcomed by the Iranian government, who consider the existence of Zoroastrianism to be a cornerstone of Iranian nationalism. In Saudi Arabia, it's flat out illegal to not be a Muslim. Do you really think it's a coincidence the Israelis get along with the Saudis but not the Iranians?

Satisfying

found the cuckchanner. you have to go back

Never bothered me again. I pretended like it never happened, and would occasionally say hi to him in the hall. He'd just back away. He was just like the faggot in that bus vid. Never stopped to consider if the guy he was taking on was much bigger and stronger, and paid for that shit.

10/10 post, shared on my social network account.

THIS IS EXTREMELY OLD NEWS

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

STOP BUMPING OBVIOUS SLIDE THREADS

REFER TO SHARING YOUR WEBMS ON THE EXISTING WEBM THREAD

I know you scrawny leftard manlets have neither pride or honor but what made you think you could brag about it as if it was an achievement?

It snows in Israel? Or is that ash