The End Begins

I have spent a long time learning and collecting information about the goings on of the world and all the secrets. I watch trends and patterns and I can tell you that the good guys are outnumbered. Horribly, horribly outnumbered. All over the world. The bastions of good will be crushed into dust and scattered into the wind, where the very few will survive. There will be no more strong holds. No safe countries. No safe states. In the wake of this new trend people will turn on each other in order to be protected by the state. They will do anything to avoid the cross-hairs coming down on them. Mother against daughter, fathers against sons. I'm serious, people will do anything to avoid prison and persecution by the federal government and the federal government does not play around when it persecutes. If you've ever had any kind of legal issues or trouble from the state you know that it's a shadow you want to get out from under quickly if you know what's good for you.

archive.is/MtltN

Believe whatever you want while you read this and let us get to the dangerous part of the article, way at the bottom:

Let us take a closer look:

more protection for Jews. But also preventative measures against xenophobia which is anything pro-white and pro-white protectionism "stay togetherism". They will destroy and demonize the idea that what's should self-segregate and that holding these views is wrong. It is possible in the future whites who segregate themselves will automatically be considered "Racists" and be subject to prosecution. This has further implications for HUD programs that will continue and black and Hispanic communities will continue to be seeded around the country to dissolve the cohesion of xenophobia among whites. Expect measures to be harsher in more liberal states.

This is very bad because this means that known websites that are dens of racist, xenophobic, pro-white, anti-semitism will be collected and IPs will be collected until a further time when they can begin prosecution and possibly incarceration.

This is scary. This is the government proclaiming we are one people and that we are going to "rediscover" the bonds and love and loyalty. The bonds of loyalty? does this sound like absolute 1984 madness to anyone else?

And what the hell is the bonds of love?! Does that even sound good? That's a roundabout way to say the federal government will use force, imprisonment and radical new laws to scourge the last remnants of anyone opposing this country of one eurasian-negroid race.

I warn you all now, rhetoric like this is a huge shift in the currents of the political theater. I would not hold on to any notions of Trump or Congress or anyone. I would guesstimate the time table till we see something more emboldened on this issue to be 6 months to a year. You won't see anything much more on this topic because during this time plans, funding and orders will be structured.

I would say post on these sites at your own risk at this point. I would say collect what information you can for your own personal libraries. I would say make plans to protect yourself either by sanctuary or becoming a "non-person" in your online and social life by scrubbing all right wing WN data from your computers onto a flash or removable drive. And make copies and hide them and don't keep them on you.

cry harder, blackpill faggot

bumping for great justice

This is a blackpill, he claims whites are a minority but they aren't. He claims whites aren't awake in any fashion yet normal fags talk about clintons corruption unless hardcore kikes/liberals.
Then he ignores all the mixed messages trump has been giving and not just solid kike proofing see vid related.
Also I keep seeing some weird banners.
Sage because OP sucks dick.

I'm warning everyone who is not a shill here now. There is a great effort to suppress these kinds of reports. Yes, the kind of thread I posted, but also the news article I posted. (((They))) have to report everything they are going to do, it's part of their "in plain sight" modus operandi that they have to follow. It's like a rule. I wish I was making it up, but it is actually a rule they have to follow. It's not just an occult rule but a legal rule because they can claim legally "ignorance is no excuse" and since they made it public record they are covered against any charges of conspiracy. But they will report it but it will be suppressed as in removed from social media, only reported by a very few number of news agencies and taken of their news pages quickly so it goes into the memory hole.

There are people here now that want to tell you this is "blackpill" logic. These is preemptive warning logic. This is don't get trapped in the flood waters of Houston logic. When it is upon you it will be too late unless…unless you are extremely mobile.

Packed, loaded, supplied with a safe location established that can support X amount of people. Please, you have to believe me. I'm not telling you to give up hope in life. I'm telling you to give up hope in the system and all the blue pilled goys and corporations and businesses that are going to sell your ass down the river in fear. It will get so bad that if you don't keep your power level hidden at all times people will rat you out. They will be TRYING to sneak into the inner minds of white people to find out if they are WN or racists or anti-semites. People at work, people on facebook your "friends" they will test you and then they will report you as the ultimate mode of winning an argument and being right.

And I'm telling you there is a force here on 8pol and an even bigger force on 4pol that suppress and slide and even delete threads of this topic's nature.

Op, I know you want to fall into the pits of despair and self imposed fear like so many boomer conspiracy faggots fell to in the face of what they knew was coming so be it. But don't expect the rest of us to come with your pathetic cowardly ass to go grovel in a corner and hide.

They require the system to survive. If they want to use the system the system can die and die easily now by their own hand. Tens of millions dead is nothing for the preservation of our peoples. Hundreds of millions dead is acceptable, for we were born of fire and suffering, and stood up against everything the world could throw at us and say FUCK OFF. Our trials and tribulations birthed our white species and forged it into the greatest mammal that has ever breathed the air of this world. We took what it made us and conquered the world. It is ours to destroy since they refused our gifts of clemency and pity.

And sad pathetic cucks like you whom will hide in holes and cower and reject all that your ancestors have given, into hellfire and rot is your deserved path. You fear death, I fear my family having to live in an endless land of shit and piss. Become death, the destroyer of worlds, or die as your masters demand.

He's right you know.

You were so close to being informative till you fucked up there. If revolution didn't happen after trumps term was up you would be correct. But it is coming now. There is no stopping it since normies are slightly awake now compared to completely bluepilled before.

I would like to see the stack of shitskin corpses you have piled because I don't even believe you have a family.

I don't think I need to point anything out here.

OP, you're preaching to the choir here honestly although it's often good to remind ourselves of reality and not fantasy. Foreknowledge leads to preemptive action, which leads to stability, which leads to safety. Use what you know, and use that foresight of yours, and begin forging a better future for yourself and your loved ones. And regardless of views, everyone should practice OPSEC both on and offline. Everyone must be prepared for both the worst and the best

Kapitulieren? NEIN

Get it thru you head. Running will not save you. If you believe what you post, stop with the hope that being a faggot coward will give you a chance to run and hide. You have nothing left to lose. Think long and hard on that. You if you care about anything but your own worthless life, should be happy it has come to this. The greatest chance to prove your worth in the face of evil. Make your ancestors proud. Stop trying to fear and spread fear like a rabbit. Stop thinking Trump was OUR chance to save ourselves, he was THEIRS. The poor man never understood he was gifted his place as a last ditch chance to avert the destruction of everything he cared about and loved and stop us from claiming what is ours by right. If he turns over fully for a path on the head and a knife in the back, so be it.

We are monsters. If they want war, let them wage it, let the shackles come off of our bonds. Let only fire and blood be the measure of a man. Be the creature they fear so much.

Shitskinns? You think this war is over killing shitskinns? Those can be cleansed at any time after this war. Or used to cleanse those of ours whom refused to fight with us, since we will be dead and gone. You haven't even begun to understand what is coming, enjoy it.

The answer is simple. IRL communities of like minded folks who can cooperate in stressful situations, who won't rat on one another and who are just generally good friends. No insurgency action just general survival and hunting clubs for people of the right mindset.

You strike me as the coward. The OP is willing to actually do something and protect his family. You seem to believe posting grandiose death worship and waiting for the war is good enough.

Checked

NS support is at 10% in USA. Likely higher because most people don't answer such polls (incl drug use etc) truthfully. Especially normalishfags.
Same goes for nearly 10% in Germany and in my experience, much higher in the country.

This is why they kikes are petrified at the moment and dumped DS etc etc with huge traffic spikes after Charlottesville. They don't want them to see how much support they have.

And whites are a global minority yet a majority in most of the most powerful countries in the world.

A majority based on what demographic?
"white" or White non-hispanic

Age?
15-30 or 30-75?

or let's just be vague, 10% based on what numbers? based on what sources, where are you pulling your 10% NS numbers from? Is it because it sounds similar to the American Revolution numbers or because it sounds similar to the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany numbers?

I haven't quoted any numbers so I don't have to argue for the veracity and proof of them, but you have, so I'd like to see it.

in large cities that's basically impossible, so when you say communities do you mean cities under 100K pop or between 100K-350K?

I have looked at demographics charts of my state and I know for a fact where all the white people are. I know geographically exactly where they are and where all the mixed race strong holds are and to tell you the truth it is almost every city medium to large, and even small if they are not far north enough.

He is doing nothing to protect his family. If you host here or on any 'wrongthink' site you are already under record of your exposure to what they want destroyed. If you are an white you are guilty by association. You are dead if they decide to move against us period. No groveling or going off into the woods to hide will save you.

They have spent over sixty years making sure every scrap of support for saving ourselves is dead and their system they have put together gives them all the information needed to eventually hunt down and eliminate everyone whom doesn't take the fight to them. Maybe giving over your loli daughter for gang rapes will 'prove' to them how cucked you are and they will grave you more years to serve as their slave, but if they move to target us dead is the only endpoint for anything you love.

Go look up the russian revolution, the fucking kikes are eager to repeat the situation here to replace the old soviet empire. Once done with whatever 'white russians' (hint hint faggot) that decide to fight they will get around to you. And since they have decided that purging your genetic line is a better endpoint they will ensure ALL whom survive after will breed with the shitskinns or be killed off by them.

This isn't worship of death. It is acceptance of reality. I give two shits if you believe me. You become no different than any other bluepilled faggot at that point. With the caveat that you might at least understand the why of your extermination compared to them.

And we have to wait to see if any hope remains. This OP and you apparently don't get it, instead you beg the rest of us to cower and hide. If that is YOUR chosen path, walk it. Don't expect the rest of us to submit to your sad weakness of spirit. Such weakness does not serve yourself, your family, your ancestors, your future or your own capacity to succeed in the face of overwhelming odds. It only serves your enemies. Chose to live, or die. Your path is yours faggot. And yes, some of us are eager to bring the folly of some paths to the forefront of reality. Time for darwin to reap a bitter harvest.

How many times are you going to shill this bullshit, fucker?

there isn't even a thread about this up and its only a couple days old, so i can't begin to understand what you mean.

Ive never posted this topic and we don't personally know each other so don't get cozy like we've crossed paths before.

The OP is absolutely correct and I believe he is about the time frame as well. Everyone here should pay very close attention to this thread. Notice the responses he's getting? OP, you're a credit to this board. Best of luck to you in near future. We're all going to need it.

DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
DEMORALIZATION THREAD

You are clearly the black pill faggot here. There's more to life than training for the open war that will never come. The most you can hope for is to be prepared for the random acts of violence and police door kicking that already happen every day. You can bleat about ancestors and the glory of dying in battle but history shows otherwise. Your dead body will not stop the cogs of empire, if you want to throw yourself into the grinder anyway you can do it alone.

being a slave to the system of lies is a worse faith than death

You've overplayed your hand IP switching shill-kun.
No one here speaks like that.
Saged, filtered, reported, and deleted from my personal memory banks.

Pathetic. Go cry to your mommy and fuck off.

See this post. This is exactly what the OP and I are talking about. Must have really struck a nerve. Probably because he is right.

You're right about this, at least.

We are fortunate not to have the luxury of thinking any of our offered "leaders" are on our side.

The facts are plain, it's up to us.

OP is a massive faggot, but this still further proves both trumps betrayal

It was always up to us.

first post: jew.