Holla Forums Anons Act in Jew York City - Spectrum Blames Mass Outage In Brooklyn On Cable Slicing Vandals

Holla Forums Anons Act in Jew York City - Spectrum Blames Mass Outage In Brooklyn On Cable Slicing Vandals
Thousands of Spectrum customers lost TV, internet, and phone service on Friday morning.

The cable and internet outage affected about 80,000 Spectrum customers in Brooklyn like Yamini who has a home office.

“If I can’t deliver I have to give them some kind of a break,” she told 1010 WINS’ Sonia Rincon.

She said she’s still paying full price for service from a company whose ad campaign mocks its competitors.

“Fix you first before you fix others,” she said.

Spectrum crews spent the day fixing cables on Henry and Sackett Streets, blaming vandalism and pointing to the rise in outages since its electric workers went on strike.

“Vandalism of Charter’s fiber-optic network in Brooklyn early this morning has resulted in thousands of customers there losing service. Our repair crews have been working tirelessly I’m the past several hours to restore service as quickly as possible. We appreciate our customers’ patience as we do. We are also working with the NYPD on an investigation of this latest round of criminal destruction of our network,” Spokesman John Bonamo said in a statement.

“Sometimes the big companies like to blame the little guy for no reason,” Luis Quinones said.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/15/spectrum-cable-outage/
archive.is/Neeaf

Other urls found in this thread:

dslreports.com/shownews/Charter-Union-Worker-Arrested-for-Sabotaging-Company-Network-139957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you falseflagging Holla Forums for some broadband outage? And this isn't even politics. Sage'd and reported.

It was most likely anti-fa or some other anarchist group, have an extensive track record of vandalizing everything.

I doubt there are any Holla Forumsacks living in kike york anyways. Sage for giant faggot false flagging op who can't stop sucking dicks and is sliding something.

Charter, your service is just dogshit as it always has been. Stop trying to blame your shitty network on us.

the only thing I am sliding devil dubs is my cock in your mom.

It's probably niggers trying to "steal internet n sheeeeit."

Imagine my shock.

This is unfotunete to admit but my biological mom being a whore would love your cock.
Now gas yourself false flagging homo from hell itself.

This is probably what it is, it is common practice for people to steal wires for scrap metal in 3rd world countries.

You'd be surprised. I know at least three in addition to myself.

That's one of the reasons Israel invests so much in wireless technology. The Palestinians would dig up copper cables and turn them into "art."

What are the shitskins doing with the metal in third world countries anyways? Reselling for shekels from kikes?

Not some niggers and spics looking to sell shit they stole for scrap. Lotta good shit to sell in modern utilities. Sad they didn't get fried, thats always funnier.

Just spectrum being spectrum.

fucking shills, amirite.

This is an attack on the infrastructure in Jew York. Rabbis are not to blame, I assure you, this time.

Read between the lines. Media wont tell you that right wing radicals are presumed to have made a politically motivated attack on the systems weakpoints and one that effects thousands of people. Even if they had evidence of that, they would intentionally hide it. They might not even report the story at all, because people like OP. When people realize that a resistance is actually going on, and they are not the only people who want change, and that these people are GETTING AWAY WITH IT - they will realize they dont have to wait on everyone else anymore.

Fuck off, nigger.

Also for example there was a thread just the other day where people were talking about fucking up electronics infrastructure, and a guy with experience in that type of professional work - power lines and circuit boxes etc was giving advice on how to open up the square boxes you see on the side of the road and fuck them up in a way that would cause a lot of problems for the guy who repairs the split. He even gave info on where to cut lines to cause maximum damage, and force them to install a full new line etc.

Ya sure. Has nothing to do with the heated labor strike thats been going on.

dslreports.com/shownews/Charter-Union-Worker-Arrested-for-Sabotaging-Company-Network-139957

I guess not this time, but its happening elsewhere, and the media will cover it up as much as they can until the people doing this type of stuff are caught, without getting their message out, so they can be swept under the rug.

pls have caps

Someone has them, they've been posted before. While I think it is likely that the worker's strike is the source of the vandalism, I was excited by the OP because there is a cap of an user talking about cracking fiber optic lines.