Final boss of this game is fun

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yc4QHJ5K!c4u6Xf16TORpO2xpd_LBfcTxQ9ZOTy26KvTqUCd2L0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a surprise.

trash

So the line is drawn at 4.9..9?

no, at 5, you illiterate ape

There was a game from Japan where you fought a giant woman in a helicopter while she trampled the city barefoot. It was on PS2. I'd find it for you but I gotta get to work. Maybe later if the thread's up

Where do I get this game?

Apparently this is it mega.nz/#!yc4QHJ5K!c4u6Xf16TORpO2xpd_LBfcTxQ9ZOTy26KvTqUCd2L0A
I'm not on the right computer to check though so I could be wrong

I believe it was by Sandlot, so that narrows it down.

user what the fuck are you doing? You have to at least try to be subtle. We're barely one step above scat-loving diaperfur faggots, and in terms of autism we're equally as bad if not worse

Can confirm that it is.
Kind of wish there was more to the game though, it's pretty barebones. A few different levels with different girls would be nice.

Bad fetish thread

How was the final boss?

"Fun" for you, OP, but fetishes like these are the bane of my existence. They don't get me hot and bothered at all. They just inspire fear.

Demolition Girl and I think is called beautiful giant in moonland.

Speak for yourself. Personally I prefer girls that are already potty trained.

She appeared in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans for the Nintendo DS, not sure if in her normal forem or her gigantic one though.

Okay, she appeared in both forms

Melly 2 has you fight a naked giantess…that rapes you.

Amazon Kara also has a giant demoness that rapes you.

The Giant Beauty
The highway tank mission was fun

giant desco is bestco

Why even fucking live.

I'd think a rampage-like game where you played giant women in lewd clothes would sell.

get rid of that question mark

Oh please, Goku would say it with the question mark. It's a wonder Chichi managed to get him to impregnate her.

It was more than luck since it's happened twice.

There's some pretty decent RPG Maker games that are size-focused: Shrink High, Little Snatcher, Ari No Tsurugi, Issunboshi's tale, Size Matters,etc
Sage because I'm ashamed of you

The only person that needs shaming is you.

Oh you done fucked up now