Israel taking part in building the wall

WTF I love Israel now!

>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/235472

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eWO7l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show this to every leftist you can. They need to know.

:^)

Will the golem turn on its master?

I can't tell if I hate this or not. How will Jews fuck up the wall? They're gonna fuck up the wall, aren't they?

I know there are a lot of tough guys on the internet, but believe me when I say that I would happily give my life to beat both of these motherfuckers to death with my bare hands in front of a uniformed police officer. There is no length of time in prison long enough to dissuade me from that. Those shirts are my entire defense.

are the kikes gonna do the parts with the most spic crossings?

wait, the fuck?
what the fuck?

There will be a fine irony on the DotR, when we line them all up against their own wall.

(((Drumpf))) picks an Israeli company over an American one. Even "economic nationalism" is a lie.

>(((Drumpf))) picks an Israeli company over an American one. Even "economic nationalism" is a lie.
imagine being a goon so fucking bad at shilling, you re-use a meme from Le Current Year Man unironically and assume no one will notice

Honestly, this just makes me suspicious of the wall.

Right wing Israeli jews cutting off Western liberal jew's power base forever? Good. I know, no good jews. But this situation is good.

The new plan involves 8 walls circling the entire planet.

sounds good to me

You forgot the echoes meme, which is from TRS.

(((Drumpf))) is so called because he's a doofus. It would give him too much credit to say that he "betrayed" us. He was never with us in the first place. Take the blackpill.

They're just building a prototype. I think the one-way mirror, natural landscape and nuclear waste wall are the best I've read about so far.

archive.is/eWO7l

Jews can't compete. They can only manufacture stolen ideas more cheaply with overseas slave labor.

I want walls for all white nations while supporting open borders for isreal.
Diverging thoughts are kikes

Satania is best girl.

Because the wall isn't for the spics. It's to keep the goyim in.

Who cares,that was the plan since 9/11 so no reason to fight it, just use it to keep Mexicans out

Expect lots of "defects" that somehow still allow numerous crossings.

Wall off Canada too. Multiple stages of wall on both borders.

Hope they don't plant explosives in them like that tower Trump had helped built for New York a while back which fell down.

And they'll get paid doing it which is the kike way, perhaps they can get a contract to overlook the maintenance of the wall for 25 years, further if DACA and amnesty goes through the wall will merely become a decoration but they'll get paid.

The amount of people who don't know the wall is being prototyped, or even what a prototype is, is very concerning. I've seen so many people read this headline and freak out, not knowing it's only one of four candidates, and a private firm to boot. They have until the end of the month to build their prototypes and then the winner for the whole thing will be announced.

READ, NIGGER, READ!

This

Trump took away a slot from an American company. And considering his Judeophilia he's likely to contract the Israeli company.

Real life becomes an anime.

Would bully her/10

Kill yourself kike

You too