Prepare to cry

prepare to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.org/Milk-Dairy/Nutrients-in-Milk-Cheese-Yogurt/Nutrients-in-Milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hooktube or webm

The last jedi was kinography

Ironic retardation is still retardation user.

Nobody is being ironic, reminder most of the people that hated the last jedi loved the force awakens and rogue one

Hilarious, but there is a serious moral here: never believe in anything owned by a corporation.

That isn’t true though. You’re just being a retard. Luke Skywalker drinking cum and Leia flying is fucking stupid. Anyone who shaves and isn’t paid by Disney knows that.

laying the groundwork for some "prequels are kino" tier retardation I see

Revenge of the Sith and the last Jedi are the best star wars films

Take notes, guy. (exectuted) is a proper bait: pretending to hate true kino and be an RLM fag. Guaranteed to get (You)s

I’m not buying it. You can’t be this retarded.

cringe

Fuck you

For you

Suck my female penis.

The milk scene was funny thanks to Rey's reaction. Why is the Leia scene dumb? Can you explain without resorting to memes?

TLJ is better than the massive overrated ESB in every aspect. Tell me a single thing ESB did better.

Why didn't Anakin just use this Leias's protectiv force field™️ to protect him from the lava when he fought with Obi Wan? I mean he was the strongest force user of all times. One should think he would figure something like that out before a force hobbyist does it, don't you think?

How many gallons of cum do you drink per month?

The Leia scene was fucking dumb because of how comically ridiculous it looks with how it was shot. The way she swoops by the camera as it veers left to follow her makes her look like shes rocketing out of there. Then it shows her inside of the ship slowly plodding along with zero movement. It's god awful. I don't give two fucks if they want to show Leia using the force. They've established that she has a connection to it. Maybe show a hint or two of her moving some minor things nonchalantly and barely noticeably. Her pulling her near lifeless corpse from space is too much. It's just out of the blue for her to do. They didn't even have her reaching for life or anything. Full on Superman pose. You can't fault people for making the parallel. It's goddamn retarded.

Why didn't Anakin use the force the pull off Obi-Wan' lightsaber away since he is the strongest force user of all time is he?? Actually, why ever bother using lightsabers when the Jedi have the force?

The problem of this argument is that you assume Star Wars is like a RPG where 'magic' have a list of pre-determined uses, and magic users unlock new skills when they gain more experience. When in fact the Force is mysterious and reacts differently to different people; the Jedi barely scratches the potential of the Force. The fact that Yoda and Obi-Wan were surprised when they learned Qui-Gon didn't really die is enough proof.

Personally I'm not a fan of milk's taste, but I can see why Luke needs it:
healthyeating.org/Milk-Dairy/Nutrients-in-Milk-Cheese-Yogurt/Nutrients-in-Milk

It happens in zero gravity, news at 09:00.

How the scene should've been shot then?

Just because the environment is zero gravity doesn't mean there isn't movement. There was a fucking explosion. Have her have a panicked look on her face. She isn't a stone cold emotionless Jedi. Have her reaching her arm out and extending her fingers, clawing for dear life to get back to that ship. If you want it it's zero gravity, have the camera fixed with a long shot to show how far she has to pull herself to get there as particles whiz by her.

This would suck for Leia's last movie. Also she doesn't fly in a Superman pose, this is just a meme. C'mon niggas, she deserved more than pulling off some objects. The scene is a parallel to Luke instinctively "using" the Force in the end of the first movie.

This would make her look like an astronaut or something; people would have memed even harder. I thought it looked good the way it was done, she resembled an angel.

The Force was with her.

The way it was shot gave us an idea of how far she had to pull herself back to the ship. I also prefer a raw display with no particles or any kind of effect. There was "particles whizing" when Luke shot the missiles into the Death Star.

I was talking about sperm not milk.

It's pretty fucking similar.

When I say particles I mean debris from the wreckage. To me it looked like time froze and Leia got there with no effort.