Toxoplasma Gondii, Parasites & Liberalism

I wonder if an establishment can be made between them. These parasites can change it's host and sometimes it is permanent. This parasite typically affects rodents making them lose fear of cats and thus being susceptible to their predator.

I wonder if this parasite in humans is causing people to lose their sense of danger associated with predatory religions/politics. Causing people to blindly allow predators through the gates. Would that be entirely possible?

A very large portion of the US population is infected by this parasite. Noticeable symptoms are in those who have immune systems that are compromised. But is that entirely true?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/09/magnesium.html
evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/10/magnesium-and-brain.html
livescience.com/13608-brain-political-ideology-liberal-conservative.html
toxoplasmaparasite.blogspot.com
youtu.be/m3x3TMdkGdQ
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/on-strategies-for-dealing-with-narcissists-in-family-and-social-circles/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/629439
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2352037
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/095528639290052K
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/1619999/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2332106
meridianinstitute.com/ceu/gold.pdf
silver-colloids.com/Pubs/EMSL/Aniger.pdf
naturalnews.com/035219_colloidal_silver_blue_man_skin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No kikes in first post.

If this becomes another Diatomacious Earth thread where Holla Forumsacks shit out their intestines, I'm going to have to buy some popcorn.

cut it out with this retarded meme.

this is the explanation you're looking for:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

"What are r and K?

This site asks for your help in promoting the idea that our political ideologies evolved from r/K Selection Theory in evolutionary ecology.
In evolutionary ecology, r and K describe two fundamental psychologies seen in nature, designed to adapt an organism to either a glut or a shortage.

Rabbits are r-strategists, designed to exploit free resources, like fields of grass. The five psychological traits inherent to the r-strategy are docility/conflict-avoidance, promiscuity/non-monogamy, single-mom'ing, early sexualization of young, and no loyalty to a competitive in-group. All help this glut-exploiting psychology to out-reproduce everyone else by avoiding danger, mating widely starting young, booting offspring early to mate again, and never risking for others .

Wolves are K-strategists, designed for when resources are too limited for everyone to survive. The five traits of a K-strategist are competitiveness/ aggressiveness/protectiveness, competitive mate monopolization/ monogamy, high-investment two-parent rearing, only mating when mature, and high loyalty to one's competitive in-group. All these traits either help you win when you have to fight, or produce and protect fitter offspring, so they will win in a dangerous world that culls the weak.

Our political battle is one between a glut-exploiting r-reproductive strategy of rabbits designed to produce raw numbers and a shortage-surviving K-reproductive strategy of wolves designed to produce quality. The swings between conservatism and liberalism at the societal level are not the result of logical argument or reasoned debate. They are the result of psychological shifts produced by perceptions of K-stimuli in the environment such as conflict, danger, and shortage, or r-stimuli, such as safety, pleasure, and abundance. These perceptions trigger ancient mechanisms in the brain that adapt psychology to environment. All of politics and much of history are r vs K."

The /fit/ experiment on it continued for weeks. Maybe months.

Yeah I remember

(>>>/fit/120267)

>>>/fit/120267
goddamnit codemonkey

no. that would be far too obvious. if there was a significant increase in t. gondii it would be all over medical journals. it's far more likely that they're spiking the water with oxytocin to make people complacent.

no they're not you stupid faggot. you people don't know a damn thing you're talking about.

oxytocin is a peptide hormone. aminopeptidases in the stomach and intestines chop up any free floating peptide chains into individual amino acids before they even get picked up by the small intestine. plus, oxytocin is a large molecule and the larger a molecule is, the harder it is for it to cross membranes. the tiny (and i mean fucking tiny) fraction would manage to get absorbed by the intestine then would travel straight through the hepatic portal vein in the liver where it's exposed to not only more aminopeptidases but also the cytochrome P450 system which metabolizes drugs and chemicals to prep them for faster excretion by the kidneys (and frequently deactivates them outright, but may rarely activate them as in the case of prodrugs).

you're not fooling anyone chaim

cat lover/owner here

hetero and right-sided

Toxoplasmosis can be transferred when cats shit in your vege garden etc.
This is why they are shoot on sight for me.

This makes people dumb and easily kike media'd. This is why dumb cat hoarding btiches are lefty as fuck and stupid.

Nice slide, cunt. Moshe still thinks hebes can be cured from their "parasites" causing the problems.

Oxytocin doesn't work that way you fucking mongoloid.

as if a lonely virgin such as yourself knows how it works

impossible. the only inhibitors that currently exist are too weak to be present in quantities that wouldn't be detected by taste.

of course, i'm sure your first thought upon reading that sentence was "the ones they use are secret and no one knows about them" while refusing to admit that there could be anything else responsible like what i provided above regarding r/K selection and the fallout of prolonged r-selective pressure on a K-selected species (humans)

and this is just you being a total fag

but since i feel pity for how misled you are, i will say this:

there is actually something less than ideal about our water in the US, canada, europe, japan, korea, and possibly a few other places too–but primarily in advanced nations–i suspect it may have something to do with a lot of what's going on in western civilization, but there's very little research on the subject, and i don't know how i could ever test my hypotheses.

but i don't think you have any idea what it is. you probably think i'm talking about fluoride or something else idiotic.

Cats are WHITE and REDPILLED

My theory is that leftist faggots have cats because they're almost easier than goldfish to take care of. You can ignore them, and they'll still like you. Just feed them and pet them on occasion. Dogs are closer to children, and need some love and attention, which the left are incapable of. You see how they treat their children. Fucking monsters.
People are trained to act against their best interests, with some intentionally misguided sense of responsibility for all of the world's fuckups. Guess (((who))) pushes the nonviolent response to violence? Why is it that shitty fiction is full of "NO DON'T KILL THE VILLAIN! YOU'LL BE JUST AS BAD AS HE IS!"? Same goddamn reason. Additionally,
we didn't have a problem with muslim terrorism until Israel was created.

Medieval Christendom would like a word with you, hombre.

do go on

Did anyone try that shit?

are you being sarcastic because i made three replies in a row

Lead? I know that's a big concern here in Burgistan.

Perscription meds maybe?

I'm not being sarcastic. Tell us what you think is wrong with the water

That was some advanced sandniggadry that went far beyond mere terrorism, into total war.

The plastic fibers in the water? Medication? Medical waste? Farm runoff? Dioxin and other lovely products from the (((minds))) at Dow Corning, 3M, Monsanto, and others?

Jesus fucking christ this is pure 24karat gold.

One in two people across the world are infected with toxoplasma gondii.

One in two.

Causes dopamine fuckups, aggression, all sorts of behavior modification, particularly affinity for felidae sp.

No one mentions this.

Toxoplasma is going to take over the world.

It pretty much has already.

France has a toxoplasma infection rate of 84%. It's also infested with liberal niggerloving faggots and actual niggers. COINCIDENCE??
Let's not forget about Human Papillomavirus (HPV). I got infected by it by my first girlfriend, who i thought was the "love of my life". Now, if i procreate, my children will have this disease. I hate myself.

Suicide is always an option.

I know those feels, bro.

Be more judicious in your cock-adventures next time. Hopefully your body will fight for the virus. It's possible.

Screen yourself before knocking up your waifu though.

You gotta be fucking shitting me.

But then I can't go to valhalla. I need to use my death to destroy my hated enemies, and please the gods with a final act of defiance to those who would enslave me.

Interestingly enough, toxoplasma induces suicidality in the host to ensure propagation of itself. Notably, it reduces human fear of big cats, making it more likely for humans to be eaten by big cats and thus the parasite can complete its lifecycle.

Kill ten kikes, seven niggers, and all shall be forgiven, user.

Go forth and conquer.

TG also makes people gay

Holy shit, it's a star of david in virus form. What am I to make of this?

My parasite-infected mind is confused…. what if you're just the devil trying to deceive me? After all, jesus said to turn all the cheeks on your body… are you a demon?

I fear there is no hope for me, user. My filthy cunt fucking dick has betrayed me, and i'm torn between following Jesus into heaven or killing anatolians and going to valhalla

Even your heresies can be purged through contrition and good works.

All who fight evil may yet be redeemed in the blood of the Lamb, as well as the blood of destroyed evil.

Don't turn the cheeks, it's a trap!

We should respect our ancestors.

We should respect the only man who rose from the grave.

But a man may only have one master.
Choose this day whom you shall serve.

May peace and the glory of the LORD be upon you.

red queen hypothesis

My ancestors were vikings and Jesus was just a good jew… I'm torn DDDD :

So what you're saying is… dues vult?
(sorry for not combining replies i suck at posting)

It's always the jews.

DEUS vult, damnit

What in the fuck did I just read.

Jesus of Nazareth was born of the Pharisees, certainly, and was betrayed by and later renounced them. And was later killed by them after he scourged those fucking kikes with a whip.

Difficult choices.

I have nothing but respect for my ancestors. Without them I would not be here. I hope my progeny is as grateful to me as I am to them.

But I believe in the life everlasting, through the power of the one man who rose from the dead. And I know I shall see my ancestors once more. Whether one calls that place and time 'heaven,' or 'Valhalla,' I know with certainty that my ancestors smile upon me and that I shall see them again some day.

Honestly, so long as we're fighting evil, I have no qualms for which faction of good you fight.

Kikes and all other evil in this world must be purged and routed forever, lest this world fall beneath the waves of the sea and become no more.

Checked and fucking confirmed:

It is ALWAYS the goddamnable satanic jews.

DEO VOLENTE; DEUS VULT!

Excuse me, I don't want to be rude but we're trying to have a conversation about feline transmitter fag parasites. Can you kindly fuck off with the theological discussion?

Seems more likely that we would've been infected with this in the past, when we kept cats around our foodstuff specifically to kill mice that were shitting in it.

WHAT IF WE'RE THE INFECTED ONES?

Not much to discuss about this, we've been over it countless times. It's pretty much bullshit.

Yeah. Sorry.

ok then. at some point i'm going to make a thread about this because i think it's important, but without going into too much detail now, there is one thing that stands out about our water:

our water is filtered for metal ions–which is mostly a good thing–however, one of the ions that gets filtered out is magnesium.

magnesium ions fill over 300 roles in the human body, but the role i think is especially important to the question here is their role in plugging the ion pore of the NMDA receptor when the membrane potential is below 0mV.

what that means is, if you lack readily available magnesium ions, that ion pore will remain open even when the membrane potential is below 0mV allowing calcium ions to flow in and record data than never should have been recorded and trigger signalling cascades that should never should have been signaled. these erratic excitations could manifest in a myriad of different ways but since they're not even supposed to have happened they're almost universally negative (again, i'll go into more detail when i eventually make a serious thread about this).

so back to the water: since our farming soil has been bleached of many metal ions including magnesium over the years with various chemical treatments *and* our water has them filtered out, it is very difficult to get the normal quantity of magnesium from food (even if you eat really healthy–it's just not enough).

in the wild, humans got most of our magnesium from water and it wasn't uncommon to get 600-800mg of elemental magnesium a day. in many less advanced countries, the water still has all of the magnesium ions so they still get lots of magnesium even though their soil is bleached just like ours. in the US, about 60% of adults don't even get half the daily amount recommended by the FDA (only 350mg) and many people who've caught onto this argue that humans should get at least 500mg per day unless they have impaired renal function.

before i started supplementing magnesium, i suffered from an OCD-like disorder that was 90% cured by the addition of magnesium supplements to my daily routine. i've gotten 10 different people to try them now and all but one said they absolutely noticed a non-placebo effect from it–but it's certainly not a high of any kind–but you'll probably be a lot happier with your life if you were deficient.

i apologize for not having sources on hand atm, but i will provide them when i come back and make a thread about this some day i'm not as busy. make of what i've written here what you will.

i can answer questions about anything that i explained poorly here but i'm sorta busy so responses will be sporadic

As an RPh I have to say this is super interesting.

My wife is a pharmacist and she came to some of the same conclusions about magnesium a long time ago. She convinced me to start taking a supplement, which I resisted for a good while because I'm actually quite healthy. But the thing is, I used to have a lot of cramps in my legs. That vanishes when I supplement magnesium. It comes back when I stop. So somehow it's related.

2 cents.

coincidentally i actually just took the PCAT and got a 99th percentile (no joke) composite score–i'm applying to a few pharmacy schools this fall.

Nice. Congrats.
Try to go somewhere that has a decent residency program or you'll waste an additional year rotating.

well i did say it has over 300 functions in the body. most people wind up taking it for muscle cramps or digestive irregularity, but i first learned of its importance when studying the NMDA receptor for its interactions with dissociative anesthetics (ketamine, PCP, laughing gas, etc.)–dissociatives antagonize the NMDA receptor filling a similar role to the magnesium ion. however, they block the calcium ion pore regardless of the membrane potential whereas magnesium ions only block it when the membrane potential is below 0mV–this is because it's nomally a small negative number which attracts the positive Mg2+ ion to the ion pore.

all the schools i'm applying to are 3 years of classes/tests and then your 4th year is basically a residency. it's just not like med schools 4 year residency thing which completely turned me off being a physician among the other crappy things they have to deal with.

our kidneys are very efficient at excreting magnesium because of the amount we used to get in the wild. but if you aren't taking in a significant amount every day, your body has to rely on bone stores of Mg2+ ions for its metabolic needs–this never winds up providing as much magnesium as the nervous system needs to operate at ideal function.

Always thought it was low potassium that caused cramps

Many deficiencies have many different symptoms. There is always overlap.

Very interesting. I look forward to reading your full post. I suspect that there's a lot of this stuff going on, with things our bodies need being neglected in our modern ways of doing things. My wife says that copper also, is one of those things we don't get enough of or in the right form or something, a mineral that also has a shitload of functions in the body. Sorry that I'm just relating second hand vague shit here, I'm not learned in this at all.

yes, it cured my arthritis in 2 days

while other deficiencies are important and certainly could exist in specific populations, i do believe the magnesium-NMDA receptor is of particular importance–especially to psychological study.

here's why i think it's more important than other things:

there is a difference between neurotransmitters and neuromodulators:

neurotransmitters are GABA and glutamate. they are responsible for electrical signaling. GABA reduces the membrane potential and prevents signals from firing whereas glutamate raises it and triggers signals to fire.

neuromodulators are serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, opiates, cannabinoids, and more… they exert their effects by controlling where and when glutamatergic signals and gabaergic signals are occurring.

the NMDA receptor in particular has a unique function that is fundamental to my argument: Long-Term Potentiation. put as succinctly as possible, ALL memory formation involves this receptor. but it affects tons of other things i can't even touch on without spending hours on this.

Oh, its this thread. Again.

i really could write monstrous essays about all the thoughts i've had about this magnesium thing. at some point i intend to do that since looking back at what i've written here doesn't even do justice to the full range of connections i'll need to detail for it all to make sense and for others to understand the importance of this.

which is why i'm trying to take it somewhere useful. quit being gay and scroll up and read my initial post about magnesium and our water supply.

Taking advice from anons on image boards without actually doing digging myself goes against all of my good judgment but you convinced me to order supplements. I'll dig later

I'm sure you could get published easily.

just a heads up: magnesium oxide has very low bioavailability. i would recommend magnesium citrate or some other salt form that will actually all dissolve so the ions can cross the intestinal membranes.

here check this out. this lady does a pretty good job explaining a lot of this stuff in a way that might be easier for the typical user to digest than my rambling.

evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/09/magnesium.html
evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/10/magnesium-and-brain.html

As a side note, epsom salt is pure magnesium sulfate and is very cheap when compared to supplements. They sell a food grade variety because people use it as a laxative.

Luther Pierce is literally the least influential white nationalist of all time. He documented some important stuff, and was smart, but he accomplished nothing.

Why don't we infect everyone with lyme disease, I have it and I feel stronger than ever. Keeps me sharp, keeps the hate going strong. Plus I don't get sick anymore either, so it's like a bonus.

Any mosquito or spider parasites that I should be aware of? I got bitten from a few from mosquitoes and spiders. I also had a rash from a spider bite before.

No, you just have genes for ugliness, low muscle mass, sociopathy, psychopathy, self-destructive fetishes, hypersexuality, homosexuality, low IQ, and an environment that enables them to flourish.

Looks like a fucking Davidstar. WTF?

cats have a weird history too, the Egyptians worshiped them and shit, which is interesting because the effect the parasite has on rodents is affinity for cats by modifying the amygdala to make them want to be around cats instead of being afraid of them.

It's a fun theory but I don't think a couple of correlations between r/K psychologies and political ideologies mean all that much.
But, it seems to be more accurate if it were whites (K) vs shitskins (r).

I'm done with the memes.

OH LOOK IT'S THE MONTHLY TOXOPLASMA THREAD

Potentially hallucinations across multiple senses, even if not simultaneously, or perhaps something more complex like constant intrusions of bad memories? If so, then I have some practical experiments to run.

Yeah OP, its just that, not flouride or soy, or monsanto, of lack of trace minerals in the food, or constant subliminals over the tv and radio.

Nope, cant be that, its just that annoying 'cat virus' you are more likely to get from eating undercooked beef than from your cat.

Suuuuuure.

It's the broken amygdalas shitlibs have.

livescience.com/13608-brain-political-ideology-liberal-conservative.html

fuck off shill

bump for more medical science - related info

I huff cats on a daily basis and I still hate niggers and jews.

Noting your ID and reading your posts now.

Neh, it's more likely that radical leftism is the result of childhood sexual abuse.

No a slave, a man is free and thus can have as many masters as he wants.

HerbalAnon here. Requesting any leads on possible cures that are safe regardless of if you have the disease or not, herbals preferred. I'll put my skills toward eradication of this, for the good of the Reich!

Meh, worth a try. What supplements do you use or how do you supplement magnesium?

The true question is, do you know thy master's name?

Entertaining writer, good ideas, shit orator though.

Bump.

The estimates I've read are that between 40% and 90% (no one really knows) of the human population is infected with T. gondii, and yet in only a few cases does Toxoplasmosis develop. Since the cat is the definitive host, even infecting "only" 40% of human beings requires a tremendous effort for an organism to accomplish for no purpose or benefit to itself.

It is entirely possible that "asymptomatic" infection is the ordinary state and that the organism manipulates human behavior, and that Toxoplasmosis develops in a small minority of cases where the organism isn't smoothly assimilated into the human system. In other words, Toxoplasmosis represents a failure of the organism, not its success.

I am a former leftist and I now believe that I had Toxo. I believe that it was killed (it is actually quite difficult to kill in human beings) when I was treated for Giardiasis. The drug I was given was Ciplox-TZ, which is a combination of 500mg Ciprofloxacin and 600mg Tinidazole. The drug has a black box carcinogen warning saying that the drug basically causes cancer. I've been outdoors all my life with no issues. about 7 months after taking the medication, I developed benign skin cancer all over my face due to sun exposure. My pseudo hypothesis is that Cirpo-TZ basically nukes everything in the body, including many probably unknown beneficial organisms that may help keep runaway cell growth in check.

Being free now, I can look back on my leftist days with some clarity. I knew at the time that leftism was bullshit, that kikes are degenerate, that niggers are violent and impulsive and need to be controlled for their own good, and that feminism is bullshit. I didn't want to have children, despite the desire to reproduce to be the fundamental drive of all life; the purpose of life is life. I've even always secretly admired Hitler. But despite that, I still spewed the standard party line and supported leftist policies. That makes no sense.

T. gondii (and/or a similar pathogen) is definitely worthy of investigation.

Also, something causes faggotry. Every condition in the universe has a cause. There are cases of one twin being a faggot and the other being straight, so the "gay gene" theory is out the window.

Toxo resources: toxoplasmaparasite.blogspot.com

Fascinating interview with (((Robert Sapolsky))): youtu.be/m3x3TMdkGdQ

Gay germ theory discussion: jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/

Notice that faggots always want to be around children. I don't think the germ is spread by sexual contact, but that homosexuality is an effect of a pathogen that is spread by some other means.

We've proven that t. Gondii causes liberalism.
The PDFs used to be up, but they've been pushed off. Hang on.

I looked at the wrong board, ha.
>>>/pdf/62

If it's a germ, wouldn't anti-viral/antibiotics fix it?

"Germ" in this sense is generic. Until we identify the pathogen, we won't know how to kill it. It could be a virus, a pathogen, or something else.

He did all that he could. Did you?

I lived with someone who had cats for a couple years so I probably have it. Why aren't I a liberal? I'm probably more extremely "right wing"/third position than most of you.

You pick up any fucked up fetishes over the years?

Looks like we got a real brownshirt over here, lads.

Toxoplasma Gondii is a fucking meme.

Sounds like being infected makes you less of a cuck.

…this is almost exactly what i was talking about when i mentioned "OCD-like"

interesting. when i started taking magnesium, that ugly visceral sensation associated with the recall became so much cooler and weaker. i believe that sensation is related to calcium influx–oftentimes calcium influx that shouldn't have happened. and the process through which those memories were recorded may have involved more calcium influx through the NMDAR ion pore than should have been possible (but an Mg2+ ion may not have been readily available for many receptors)

i never said there wasn't more than one thing going on–why do you think i'm talking about magnesium?

but i believe that the r/K selective process is absolutely involved and honestly if you don't see how it connects to world population growth mechanics then you're just kinda dumb

Bullshit. There are plenty of lefties that exclusively love dogs. Visit reddit's childfree, they all circlejerk over having a family of 5 pugs instead of children.

I still would assume that the difference between a liberal and a conservative are certain evolutionary adaption mechanisms, which means the liberal adopts current cultural a bit shifted cultural norms much more than the conservative which is more "basic".

And the r/k shit applied to humans is i dont know not really statisfying.
It is more like there is more low quality shit and less of higher quality, by natural distribution, if "wolf" had a lot of boobanimals of the same standard he would behave the same way a rabbit would if applied for humans. But naturally the female "wolves" would have a problem with that. Which would enforce certain mechanisms.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/on-strategies-for-dealing-with-narcissists-in-family-and-social-circles/

AC goes into tremendous detail on the amygdala in this series. i never disagreed with you. it's all connected. even magnesium deficiency and resulting erratic calcium influx could cause damage to the amygdala. it could even be excitotoxic damage like some drugs cause (just through a different mechanism)

i like magnesium citrate but most magnesium salts other than magnesium oxide or magnesium sulphate (epsom salts).

really any decent brand should do the trick. it's easier to find online than in stores. i'm working on devising a formula for my own magnesium citrate tablets since its so much cheaper than buying supplements online and i have my degree for this stuff so i know how to do it.

isn't my ID going to change as soon as i leave this thread?

No, changes if you change your IP. Happens when you reset the router.

"But show me a 22 year old, beautiful fashion model with malignant narcissism, and I can easily miss it. She will smile a dazzlingly beautiful, practiced smile at all the right moments, say the right things, and act the right way."

Yeah, because a beautiful fashion model wouldnt find out about her power. Must be a mental illness.
It is like saying that 18year old with huge tits would fuck the same skinny faggot that she met when she was 15. Some deep insights.

Hrmmm.

Why are faggots like you subverting the fedora meme?
Fedoras have always been atheists and leftists/anarchists.

It's /christian/. They're obsessed with fedoras for some reason. Stuck in current year-7 or something.

Because the people that are fedoras today wouldnt be fedoras if we wouldnt live in the fedora time and age.

And in a way if you want to apply the r/k stuff to people, it is mostly intelligence.
So for example scientists and researchers would have a similar and usually higher iq and different personality than political leaders or management.
Maybe for selection pressure that a scientists cannot convice reality to behave but a leader can.

SSRIs and most other psychiatric meds combined with education and mass media are to blame for liberalism working so well. The meds turn people into complacent drones who most likely won't challenge what is constantly repeated to them. They then spew the same shit they got fed while being a medicated zombie.

It doesn't make them lose fear of cats, it makes them sexually attracted to male scents and urine - hence why gays mostly have cats.

Liberalism works well in societies that have great "landscapes", it is a shit teacher in societies that struggle in resources relatively to peer pressure.
Usually in the classical sense, which murica shit isnt liberalism means more freedom and more freedom means more power to the males which in essance means more affulence.
If you turn that around you get iran and other shitholes, or intermedia of current western civilizations.

Liberalism works well in societies that have great "landscapes", it is a shit teacher in societies that struggle in resources relatively to peer pressure.
Usually in the classical sense, which murica shit isnt liberalism means more freedom and more freedom means more power to the males which in essance means more affluence.
If you turn that around you get iran and other shitholes, or intermediate of current western civilizations.
The meds you describe and the autism etc. is just like you want to play a new pc game with hardware that doesnt exist or only few have.

Except there's nothing to indicate it works like that in humans other than some spergy pseudoscience in the monthly thread here.

Always remember, kikes hate cats with a passion because their spirit animal is the rat. Cats keep your community clean and are pleasant company. The reason why so many leftists and degenerates often have cats is because everyone have cats ffs. It's not cats fault.

Anti-cat is anti-white.

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
If we used parasites on kikes would that be cannibalism?

Grew up around cats and live with multiple cats now.
As an infant even rolled around in cat litter because infants are retards.

Yet here I am. A fascist.
I'm not afraid of the muzzie, I just want him gone.

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
If we used parasites on kikes would that be cannibalism?

Get your horsefucker degeneracy out of here.

lel

How fucking cute. Go back to leftpol, thanks.

I consumed 1 tablespoon of diatomateous earth along with 20 drops each of black walnut and wormwood tinctures for months even after the thread. On the third day I shat worms, then my energy levels were up. I'll take this thread as a friendly reminder it's time for another parasite cleanse. Pics related in my arsenal
I will be posting updates

This is something I realized a while ago.

That paper about oxytocin making people more tolerant of immigrants freaked everyone out.
Every conspiracy theorist always goes for the water, or for the air. It's always the tap water or the chemtrails. But you need to think outside the box.
We ARE being drugged with oxytocin. Absolutely, 100% and it's easily verifiable. Infact when I tell you how they're doing it, it's fucking blatantly obvious and nobody will even try denying it.

It's internet porn. Porn is a mass-scale oxytocin/dopamine drug delivery system. And everyone is so addicted to it they not only don't care that they're being drugged, they cry for more. They get up in arms when anyone even dares threaten to take away their precious drug delivery system.

The orgasm triggers a huge rush of dopamine and oxytocin. Compulsive masturbation (always the result of porn addiction) results in totally dysfunctional oxytocin/dopamine systems.

Then how come after I finish, I always strangle the foreign-born hooker? Got you there.

You learned something very important here, but it's too narrow of a perspective. A properly functioning thyroid axis that produces an appropriate amount of the T3 hormone is essential to retaining that magnesium. Polyunsaturated fats both inhibit thyroid/liver function and eventually prevent cells from taking in T3. Don't stop taking your magnesium, but understand that the reason you and others need to emphasize supplementation so much is largely due to other factors inherent to the modern Western diet. You also need more salt to retain magnesium while hypothyroid, so don't listen to gains goblins telling you not to eat salt. The sodium craving system will tell you when you have had too much.

No. Leftism is so utterly illogical, you have trouble believing that somebody could be so dumb, dense, and illogical, so you search for an outisde force to blame for their behavior. The reality is that they're just dumb and indoctrinated. It's not the fluoride, the xenoestrogens, or the T. Gondii, It's the marxist indoctrination.

w-worms? do you think everybody has those?

this
eating various miracle herbs and drugs isnt gonna keep you healthy, it just hows you have something in common with kikes (neuroticism)

If we kill leftist people then there is no more good goys for the jews and the jew will lose the power and control over Earth so that's why the education is dumbed down and (((they))) are encouraging stupid people to breed more.

I'm telling you, I've been wondering this for YEARS now. I'm pretty sure that's what's going on. Look at all the cats. The cat ladies get the toxo, then they lure in the betas. The betas catch it. THen they spread to get the ladies some bulls. THen they spread it to them.

pornography does very little to stimulate oxytocin. it's almost a purely dopaminergic compulsion.

himan beings in the wild frequently got almost if not more than a gram of magnesium from unfiltered spring/river/lake/etc. water. our bodies are designed to have a very high rate of magnesium turnover thanks to the amount we got every day when we lived in our natural habitat and the sheer variety of metabolic processes that affect it.

the reason people have to emphasize supplementation is because of the conditions we evolved in. maybe what you've brought to the discussion is important too, but for whatever reason you decided to patronize me and insinuate that only you understand the big picture just because you reached your conclusion from a different angle.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/629439

not to mention, as long as you're consuming anywhere near the sheer quantity of magnesium we consumed as we evolved, the numbers in the study above indicate magnesium lost by hypothyroidism wouldn't be enough to make much difference.

also, i'm finding very little research demonstrating a clear link between poly-unsaturated fats and thyroid inhibition, and i'm seeing nothing related to liver inhibition by them.

since you're so sure of yourself, would you care to share where you learned what you predicate your assertions on?

I'm not "so sure of myself", but it's funny that my post is all it took to make you reveal yourself as Sensitive Sally. I take supplemental magnesium myself.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2352037
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/095528639290052K
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/1619999/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2332106

of course user, literally everybody has worms.

this is the scariest video i have ever seen

Holy shit i remember reading about this parasite a while back. It makes the rats sexually attracted to the cats urine. Cat eats the mouse and parasite reproduces in stomach and released through shit once again. And though the parasite has no desire to be inside a human body it will remain dormant there and will possibly have some effect on the persons mental state. Wouldn't surprise me if it had an effect on a persons sexual preferences.
Also remember when fecal matter was found in starbucks ice. The kikes are trying to gay up the population.

Wonder what other effects it may have on the human psyche?

eww

i post that pic a fair bit and i find it surprising that so many people just shrug it off. i dont 100% believe it (mostly because i dont understand it entirely) but i think the idea deserves to be studied and questioned.

Since when there has been a difference between these two?

More Jewish trickery.
Will use to redpill normies

i only go on the chans, i dont have twitter or fb but even here people just dismiss it straight away
it's happened a lot of times

Brain infesting parasites tends offset people I think, lol. Even more so with ones that could be turning our population gay

it's plastic and birth pill runoff
xenoestrogen in your water
filter it or go get /fit/ and add more testoterone (avoid the steroidjew tho)

elaborate more user

Thank you user, I've missed this grade A shitposting.

good lord, what a read.

Rodents with T. gondii will not be repulsed by the smells of feline urine. Are piss fetishists on the rise?

Dehydrates/Kills parasites

Pink Himalayan Salt:
Contains 80+ minerals & trace elements

Colloidal Silver:
Prevents parasites from reproducing. Adds a new tier to immune system

Colloidal Gold:
Improves immune system
Improves IQ
Improves the bodies ability to send electrical signals

Colloidal Platinum:
Essential trace element for DNA replication
Improves Dreams
Helps heal wounds

Colloidal Iridium:
Iridium makes up something like 5% of the brain
Reported deeper states of meditation and concetration

Basically most trace elements have been raped from agricultural lands. The only way to get them is eat seafood (that's not contaminated) or take supplements that are highly bio-available.

maybe read my post again

It's almost as if he hadn't made this thread a week ago. I think it might still be in the catalog, even.

ishygddt
Unless you like blue skin color, of course.
Hey, since you like metal particles so much, how about this:

I laughed so loud it scared my cat and he's dead

That redneck trash made his own bootleg silver mix (probably paid JEW scheme) which turned himself blue then called fowl play.
Go eat some more craft mac n cheese you fucking piece of trash.

Please explain to me how your microscopic Ag particles suspended in snake oil differ from home made microscopic silver particles suspended in snake oil.
Explain to me how silver particles work in photography, too.
Go ahead, I'm at the edge of my seat.

my friend's father got bit by some venomous spider back in the late 90's, and the doctor told him his leg was going to have to be amputated. He then got a second opinion and they gave him silver and he's been blue ever since. He isn't nearly as blue as that guy though

It's really amazing because for the past year or so they've stooped so low as to try to D&C along pet lines too. Earlier it used to be a bit worse than now. They used to say that cats are better than dogs and vice versa. It's really pathetic as to how hard they try to say anything slightly controversial.

There's this thing called the fucking Internet it has search engines and everything. But here you go ya lazy spook.
for gold:
meridianinstitute.com/ceu/gold.pdf
for silver:
silver-colloids.com/Pubs/EMSL/Aniger.pdf
Blue goy:
naturalnews.com/035219_colloidal_silver_blue_man_skin.html

It's the size of the particles that make the difference. Large silver particle get lodged in fat cells.

pink himalayan salt is literally 96% nacl.

And table salt is 100%

I live and have lived in a house with more cats over the years that you can imagine.

I most likely have this toxiplasma gondi.

I'm not liberal, I recognise threats, I vote and act right wing, I am openly xenophobic when social convention allows me to be.

Explain

Now, to counter my own argument you could say I'm an anomalous result, or I would have been even more xenophobic, bit I think the reality is, the risks are really more that it's so easily spread.

My anecdotal $0.02 is that after a massive dose of ceftriaxone and metronidozole to clear up an infection then the resulting C. diff is that I became pretty much a high functioning sociopath. I don't hate without reason but damn do I have less tolerance for bullshit than before.

I wonder if I'm incorrect in presuming that this describes the majority of non-shillbot users here.

Twits like you are even dafter than OP himself. Cuckchan-level discourse.

Wait… so that South Park episode about cat-huffing being a long-forgotten drug with halucinatory powers. Was that real?

ID noted and filtered for christcuck-tier nofap bullshit.

IT'S CALLED A PHONOGRAPH YOU FUCKING POTATO!