pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EcksDee

Gale of Darkness

BENIS

What is this sorcery?

Cunt

Bane?

Tell me what this shit it first, fag. Some romhack or something? Details, nigger.

skyrine

faggot

Spread Ass

FUCKYOU

Man, Nintendo really wasn't trying those days, were they?

Call him "Tai."

CUCK

7letters

niggers

Thanks for letting me know about this romhack op, seems neat.

Speaking of romhacks, what's the best romhack of the 3ds games? I'm archiving everything but I have no idea which 3ds romhacks are the cream of the crop.

Hello? Is this some video games?
Why's his hair so goofy? This must be video games.

Anyone just got a good recommended list of pokemon rom hacks in general? Looking for it I just seem to be able to google up pokemon fan boi autism, which I was honestly allready aware of.

Bananass

Dick

I'm playing through BlazeBlack right now, pretty good so far. It has all the mons up to that gen, so it's perfect for "one catch per area" runs.

OP????

Cuntboy

Damn it's been almost a decade since I last played this game
His name will be CUNT

Cunt works.

OP????

MEMES

Jack

Spike

Semen Blood

StankDickDaddy

oh man, I remember when some user who didn't know Pokemon XD was an actual game and was sperging out over people posting XD thinking it was the emoticon.

Here's a link to the romhack for those wondering where it is.
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371120

RonPaul

LET'S FIGHT CIPHER WITH BIG BOSS
His name should be bigboss by the way

Kaz

OP is dead, isn't he?

mother of god

Solstic

A hack.

get out

Who's on first?

I'm actually currently playing this on Dolphin. For some odd reason though, it keeps Widescreening in the Realgam Colosseum by reception lady for some fucking reason…

It looks like OP isn't coming back.
This is my LP thread now, faggot.

Well, uh, it looks like the ecksdee Lugia went ahead and stole a ship or something. I've never played this game before, so fuck if I know what's happening.

Oh man, now I'm really confused. I guess we're at a tournament? These moves look unusual, but I'm not retarded, I know how type advantage works.

I AM THE GREATEST

Well… this isn't good. I mean, it's not unusable, but it is… difficult for you guys.

Okay, so we were just in a simulation. I guess people just have the resources to waste on training people in fake pokemon battles instead of just letting them have real ones.
Seriously though, what the fuck is up with this text?

Its a feature!
no idea

Hey, I was able to fix it.
So, I missed a good chunk of what's going on, but this MILF is my mom, and I have a sister that hasn't been seen since R4agHOP, so I guess I need to go find her.

Praise Kekleon

when do we get to decide what habbens :DDDD

Why aren't you playing the superior colosseum? It has all kind of edges

I actually like Wes' design

I didn't know anyone gave a shit, honestly.
After talking to every single person and pokemon in the building, my dumb ass has finally gotten a lead: My sister was playing hide and seek, and apparently thought it was a good idea to go looking in some random house away from the lab.
Brilliant.

We scoot our asses on over there and… what the fuck kind of house is this?

OH SHIT WHO'S THIS FUCKING NERD?
I'm pretty sure he's kidnapped my sister or something, we should probably beat him until he talks.

Oh, I guess she was here. After a somewhat easy fight, we are presented with our first choice in the game!
Did we get lost on the way here?

Yes, we did.

We don't know what the fuck we're doing! Nevermind that there was literally no other place to go.
Since this is a romhack, let's check out our pokemon! I've gone ahead and peeked at a guide since I want to know what's different, and… well, we have a level 15 Eevee instead of level 10, and a random shiny Beldum. Obviously that's new.

Fey speaking in third person is completely lost in translation. In Japanese it's acceptable for a really little kid to do that. In English it is never acceptable.

Who knew we would actually learn anything in this thread?
Anyway, I'm eager to grab my sister and get the hell out of here. This quack just makes a bunch of garbage like lightbulbs that use 10 times as much energy or a vacuum cleaner that shoots dust out of the back end.

That dirty kike, Mark, is running off with our lab director after I finally got a snag machine!
Let's steal his fucking pokemon!

Jesus christ, you'd think the romhack wouldn't make this so easy.

Shit, I might go play this romhack for real now.

That's more effort than I expected for a romhack.

what the fuck I just stole some random old guy's pokemon and now he's talking about how it was a precious gift to him
i'm a monster

pokemon

for the kidz

If he can't be bothered to clean the evil purple stink off his pet, he probably didn't care about it that much anyway.

Normal people can't notice shadow pokemon, user.