Flash Games

Haven't seen a .swf thread in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qqammd.swf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posting more

Probably because that furfag Bui found a way to fuckup the site with them to the point they can't be played natively in 8ch anymore, which was quite a while ago.

At least, that's what I remember of it.

God dammit user.

got any erogames

:^)

delet this

shit

my.mixtape.moe/qqammd.swf

There's still swfchan

fug, posted the wrong one, anyone have the dolphin one?

Classics.

Still expecting hood

We should post more lewd flashes because I had a harddrive failure a bit ago.

Right-click and "open link in new tab" works for me in some browsers. Though for safety's sake it's better to use the standalone player anyway.

That is both wonderful and horrible.

Here, have some retarded horses.

Any good ones that I can play on a phone

All of them

What's the point of playing flash games anymore after the fall of Newgrounds?

That's like asking what's the point in playing a game from 2000 because the dev got eaten by EA.

Fixed

ISHYGDDT

I don't disagree, but I'd say the downfall of ABS was one contributing factor to the fall of NG, which itself marked the end of the Flash era.

Atleast a year. Since it can't be played natively on 8ch.net anymore it more or less stopped.

Anybody have that "I just wanted to play jenga" swf, that sounds like it was done by penguinz0?
I was sure that I had it but I can't find it on my computer.

here you are

thanks user

What standalone player are you using?

Bump

some runners incoming

The regular Adobe one. Just google "standalone flash player" and you should find it (it's hidden near the bottom of the page, under all the browser plugins.)

Aside from the obvious security benefits of it not being able to access your cookies or send instructions to your browser, it runs a bit faster than the browser version and you can fullscreen it. (Still no native gamepad support though, but hey, that's what Joy2Key is for.)

not 100% sure this one will work

why

muh bees

hey whatever floats your boat weeb