Hillary Clinton is shilling for Brianna Wu

Hillary Clinton is backing Brianna Wu & going after Gamergate
twitter.com/HFA/status/772563031716982786
IT'S HAPPENING
Knowing Obama admistation homeland security probably doing a better job spying on Gamergate than isis.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/calls/
archive.is/ibYsD
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/385826942303211521
politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430
observer.com/2016/04/bernie-sanders-berated-with-questions-about-zionist-jews-at-harlem-forum/
mindspring.com/~win32ch/Harassit.htm
taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/2000560-an-analysis-of-donald-trumps-tax-plan.pdf
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2015/sep/11/reid-ribble/donald-trump-wants-replace-obamacare-single-payer-/
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-minimum-wage-222943
northdallasgazette.com/2016/01/12/donald-trump-vows-to-slash-funding-for-education-epa/
cnn.com/2015/08/04/politics/donald-trump-government-shutdown-planned-parenthood/
uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-christianity-merry-christmas-2016-1?r=US&IR=T
chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Donald-Trump-says-he-will-crack-down-on-internet-8976017.php
cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/donald-trump-nsa-surveillance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck are goverment officials going after vidya now because of a dead hashtag? Were they that scared over it?

First for nigger

u tellem halfchan

first post = shill post

A criminal endorsing a fraud - how unexpected!

What?

Where the vidya?

Sorry that your movement didn't accomplish anything, but I come here to discuss vidya, not politics.

Keep in mind Gamergate was put on a hate group list. Democrats probably consider GG a national security threat. Speaking out against feminist is now hate speech silly.

Somalis are muslim

Meanwhile, BLM is …

vidya?

You gonna cry about the alt right next?

fuck off ramen lol

No need to get so defensive.

This is like if Donald Trump tweeted about Sam Hyde

For someone who wants to talk about videogames you sure don't act like it

it just keeps getting funnier

The alt-right IS gamergate

:^)

Because there's nothing to discuss ITT.

you could just not browse the thread

But surely you can just leave the thread.

So which one do you like, Reddit or Tumblr?

>>>/gamergatehq/

I notice a distinct lack of discussion about the mutual enablement of a career criminal and a career con-artist

What's the name of that song

video games?

SRS invaded the thread

I cant believe people speaking out against bullshit politics forced into hobbies is now under grounds as "hate speech". Maybe if people keep at it they'll leave and video games can be a stigma again.

If they keep at it, they'll make Video Games illegal. Hillary Clinton's made moves in the past to censor the medium

Can you imagine what would happen if people tried to flat out censor or make vidya illegal? Everyone regardless of viewpoints would lose their shit.

What are they even be scared of? No one on either supporting side of GG has been harmed or killed by other? The anti-GG side is more a public threat than GG is.

How can GG be a threat when the worst thing that happens is the truth exposes conflicts of interest/corruption in the anti GG side?

There's gotta be some poor (young) lackeys in the FBI/CIA/NSA who must been ordered to look into us already, just to tell the (old and out of date) bosses that it's "being looked into" and still can't find anything illegal/national security threat about a consumer boycott.

All there doing is wasting money (possibly taxpayers dollars) on a "threat" that doesn't exist. A "boogyman" if you will.

GG killed my best friend. I will never forgive them.

what the hell

"alt-right" is nothing but a meme yet it became an ultimate boogeyman for democrats, they will be going after people that don't exist and people they perceive as alt-right

it's like gamergate all over again

No they wouldn't. The type of people that back Hillary think vidya is an oppressive sexist ebil form of entertainment. Everyone else will be just as easily influenced if the media tells them.

The alt-right is just code for gamergate

Trump is the leader of GG

Ha
Ha ha ha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt that. Firstly because they wouldn't do it all at once, they'd do it gradually. Which would make it easier for people to ignore what's going on until it's far too late.

Secondly, they'd rationalise it through their hatred of video games, or the argument that, because the government isn't trying to censor them personally, it's okay.

I thought his name was John flint?
Or is that the other gamergate tranny?

It would be weird to sage a GG related thread on Holla Forums, I suppose.

I doubt Law Enforcement is as retarded as the politicians. Law Enforcement actually have to operate on things like facts and evidence, whereas politicians do not.

No, that's him

You can't shit talk Hilary too much or you'll wind up dead by "suicide" with your hands tied behind you and three bullets in your skull
The clintons are the real boogeyman

Three lies in one sentence. That' pretty impressive.

Also, they're STILL fucking butthurt by gamergate. Maximum fucking kek m8.

Initial D - Déja vu

This thread is a perfect example of how badly were infected with SRS and SJWs

God damn, it's like Shilldog doesn't even want to win. Looks like nothings going to stop America from being great again.

No one wants to follow you to either, lonely faggot.

MARK MARK MARK
I SAW YOU YOU FAGGOT KIKE
SHOW YOURSELF

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

It's like I have to vote for Trump.

Thank you, I think I like this eurobeat thing

Was Hillary ever really an option?

At this point, yeah pretty much.

Should be an interesting rest of the year.

Good, finally the USA is doing something about the real terrorist threat. White male goofygoobers. Maybe now Black men and Muslims will be left alone by police.

Did you see Hillary's speeches on video game violence?

Save me from the redditors.

The globalists are still TERRIFIED of GG as it was the first time people organized against them and won some battles. We now threaten their whole plan to genocide the west and create a greater Israel.

What the fuck is even going on anymore? Has so many mentions of a bizzaro world memed them into existence?

You know where you are right?

end this gay earth, mankind clearly does not deserve it whatsoever.

What else is new?

Fuck off back to your containment thread.

This entire year has been twilight zone tier. And its been great.

Yes of course, I how could I forget the kek magic.
This coming November will be quite the happening.

MARK MARK MARK
I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

Naw, school doesn't start until Tuesday in the US. Troll has nothing better to do. Certainly not play vidya, since he's pointed out there is nothing in this thread like 4 times.

You tried.

Man I feel sorry for the shills, having to hang out here all fucking day just for that one moment they can spring into action.

its time to close the gate gattors!

"Alt-Right" is an umbrella term for anything the left doesn't like.
Best I can tell the first use of it was for Holla Forumsacks and other random faggots shitposting on twitter at politicians and journalists.

Like the amount of shit it covers is ridiculous.
Groups like:
Futurists/transhumanists
Any and all kinds of nationalists, not just ethno-nationalists but also civic-nationalists
Secular traditionalists
Twitter/imageboard shitposters
And plenty more shit I can't remember.

There are a lot of people who have embraced the term and started to unite against the left.

Forget ISIS, forget Russia, forget China

The true threat are those fucking GooberGoyims

russia is only a threat if the us keeps pissing them off with sanctions, that is, only if Hillary wins

VIDYA AKBAR, PRAISE BE VIDYA
VIDYA IS GREAT, VIDYA IS MERCIFUL

We live in amazing times.

What a bizzaro world. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are becoming one now that corrupt political groups are aiding other corrupt groups to push for liberal shit in video games. Who knows what will haplen when the U.N. gets major control of the internet in a month, shit is going to be more upside down then it already is.

Wasn't this based on faulty information?

Shhh, shhhh, Holla Forums are joining Holla Forums, no need to worry, things will be better when you all just accept it.

YOU FUCKING BULLIES STOP!

Hate to break it to you want to be important in their grand scheme of things
They don't even give a fuck about you as a race or have plans to "genocide" your race. They are just surplanting their countries with guaranteed support by mass importation. You don't even get to say it's because they prefer muslims/jews! Because they don't, they just want their seats of power for another few years.

November can't come soon enough

fuck no. multiculturalism is gay.

Filthy degenerate

You would have to explain about that. What I know is ICANN might to the U.N. to gain special exemption anti-trust shit. Of course ICANN may do something else, but who knows.

DIGRA not DARPA, god damn these governmental body names.

It's a shame he's not winning (I don't want Hillary to win even if this is fake). :(

how are you fags able to keep pulling this shit off, everytime i think you're dead shit like this happens.

I want the boards to be seperate, but its almost as if they are being pushed together now because political shit is being mixed with vidya.

How is this b8 exactly

He is winning, hands down.

This election is going to be a blood bath, no amount of cheating is going to have Hillary win at this point.

We haven't even got to see the worst of the email leaks.
Hillary just might get jail time, god I hope she gets jail time.

Keep going gaymergays, laugh at the shills who have to come here everyday to keep the astroturf going

FUCK YOU

Bump and reported.

Same way it always happens, their enemies are retarded.

If Trump wins, she will get jail time

Gee, how about that.

STOP LISTENING TO CNN.

Feels like a dream

If Trump wins, she’ll be executed for the treason she committed.

I don't remember exact details. All I remember is that people claimed Obama was turning over control of something internet related to the UN, except that whatever the thing was was something Obama didn't actually control and was therefore not something he could give over to the UN or anyone else.

If I can only tell that to the sheep near me…it's either that shit or fucking Fox News.

My birthday comes real close to election time. Make it a good one you glorious magnificent bastards.

MAGA!

The whole Hillary shit never fails to baffle me, never has their been a more blatantly corrupt candidate, like this isn't someone who's just ignorant about technology, this is an evil conniving person who's hands are drenched in the blood of god knows how many people, and she might actually have dementia.

But IMWITHER, MAKE HISTORY.

Yea we made history we king nigger and turned out horribly, how about we elect the right candidate.

You’ll all come around eventually.

Reported for intl. We’ll find you wherever you are.

intl is dead
it got btfo by an autistic furfag with a pokemon fetish

Its not the first time Clinton's gone after video games.

Yeah Obama cannot hand ICANN over, but his administration can give anti-trust exemptions to ICANN to keep it in the United States. However, Obama has not done anytning and if that continues then ICANN will try to get this exemption somewhere else.

But she has a vagina, user. A VAGINA. That's more important then not being a criminal, or ability to not sacrifice children to the Spider Queen.

Hillary's actually complicit in embezzlement of funds from Haitian rescue efforts. But apparently Donald Trump's the one who's evil because he talks about protecting America's borders from terrorists and illegal immigrants.

Its amazing how the word cuck has just lost all meaning thanks to people like you.

Was it Buifag again?

It was always bui

I remember seeing the speech on the news when I was younger, and I have held a grudge ever since.

I keep thinking I could vote Gary Johnson, but that won't be even to sate my lust for revenge. If she's able to keep this up until November, I'll vote Trump and be able to sleep at night.

Good lord I miss this cuck so bad. Even if reddit loved him he wouldn't be this clueless and think of using his campaign funds to attack shit from the internet.

Until you find out Hillary won. =/

I really don't want that piece of shit to win.

That's because it is, Vidya is being tainted by these cultural Marxists. I'm beginning to miss the days when the main concern was console wars.

The only way to stop this shit, and I mean actually stop it, is to drive them into the light. Counter their ideology, and that means at the highest level, the political elite.

LW2 is a sign, that these people have a lot of influence and power. The world needs to see constantly how fucked up they really are.

Don't waste your vote. Vote for Trump.

Bernie was a Hillshill from the start.

He'd be using it for beachside property or for nigger dickings.

Truly the better alternative.

Kek.

What?

That cuck backed Hillary

I'm a Libertarian myself, but I'm voting Trump.

Gary Johnson is supporting the TPP now, and I've seen Libertarians mentioning the virtues of Social Justice.

Times are crazy right now, sometimes you got to bite the bullet and pull for the lessor evil.

Trump is the lessor evil right now.

hillaryclinton.com/calls/

ready to make calls user?

who would think that years of media portraying older white men as evil and the "underdogs" as good guys would have influenced peoples views

Sure it is. That’s why they’re active every single day.

Never mind gun buybacks and fucking open borders.
Why? There’s not a single logical foundation for the belief system.

>>>/tumblr/

It will be like an early birthday present. It will be hard to not have a smug face as I know most of them are liberals.

Sorry, no refunds.

Bernie is off somewhere getting dicked by the niggers he supports, don't kid yourself.

I'm just hoping my dad comes around, the stepmother has been poisoning his mind but he's a smart man.

this is the laziest shit you could do,a vote for anyone in current year is voting to fuck yourself even further

Who am I supposed to vote for, again?

The important part was her question.

So does that mean this triggers you?

archive.is/ibYsD

Article linked in tweet

Friendly reminder that shillary has made a whole career out of talking shit about vidya, back in 1993 against Sega and Mortal Kombat, and then in 2005 against Rockstar and GTASA

How can you be surprised that she's doing this now? at this point she supporting vidya would be the real news

the meteor.

It's been a crazy fucking year.

There used to be, it was simple

Now I don't know what the fuck the party is doing. I'm seeing people advocating for certain extensions of government power. I've seen people call themselves Libertarians but be for gun control. Now SJWs infecting the party.

He said months before the convention he'd back Shillary if he lost. I would've pulled a Ron Paul if I was him but he's not that type of person who goes against his word.

The one that isn't evil, and hypocritically supports it (in other words, not Clinton).

Reported for not even trying.

She's responsible for the ESRB and part of the reason modding has been so restricted in some games as of late cause of the hot coffee shit.

As if not-voting magically makes you immune to this "fucking"? Please.

The Lord your God, go get baptized.

DELETE THIS!

Not on the ballot.

WHO DO I VOTE FOR?

IS YOUR ASS STILL SORE, YOU FUCKING MARXIST?

Yeah, he's not great either.

I haven't paid half a second of attention to Jill Stein, how's she?

Not bait, genuinely curious, I value your opinion, spoonfeed me, and this feels like a stupid question

Just against everything he's ever claimed to believe in

Take a guess.

Write them in

Jesus christ you Trumpfags are delusional

Nice projection, dumbass.

Don't listen to democrat Divide and Conquer Vote Trump third party is a fucking trap to get your vote thrown away and always has been.

“Hey, Trump!”
“Yes, Mr. Shekelberg?”
“I know you are an extremely successful and wealthy business man with a wonderful family that will carry on your company’s name…”
“Yeah.”
“Not to mention the star and host of a very popular reality TV show that also serves to advertise your business empire…”
“Uh huh.”
“And our planned match up of Hillary vs Bush in this upcoming election will guarantee an easy victory for Hillary…”
“Go on.”
“But would you mind running as a candidate so that every politician in America and several from our allied nations can relentlessly attack and mock you for the next year while lies and slander are ruthlessly hurled at your from every media outlet in existence, thereby potentially hurting the image of your company and damaging business dealings in foreign nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia?”
“Why the hell would I do that?”
“Because then you can drop out of the race at the last minute and make Hillary’s guaranteed victory even more guaranteed!”
“You know what, that’s a great idea! I’ll get right on that, Mr. Shekelberg! You’re such a great guy.”
THIS IS WHAT ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

I meant with your soul, vote physically for Trump

Well you could vote for a war with Russia and equivalent of Comics Code Authority in video games in Clinton. Or throwing away a vote on a 3rd party candidate when someone's about to ruin your hobby completely and possibly get you drafted. Doesn't that sound appealing?

Who do I vote for?

Then who do we vote for? A 3rd party isn't going to suddenly win, and telling us not to vote is the easiest tactic a shill can do.

I'm not sure why I was expecting a different answer, but I felt I had to ask it.

not even,but if anons could stop jerking over whose candidate is better each year,see that the system if broken,then channel that energy into coming up with a solution, weeed be better off

Respond to me, I answered your question baiter.

Right.

Stein I'm not too keen on, but I do recall her supporting the whole feminazi bullshit.

Said Religious Freedom was Patriarchal Domination.
Also supports BLM.

Who do we vote for, Moishe?

It's an article that says that Brianna Wu is backing Clinton's campaign, not that Shillary ever mentioned John Flynt or anything.

Desperate

How do you pronounce Moishe I've been typing it as Moshie forever now.

Except you have no reason to not vote for Trump, and do whatever crazy revolution afterwards.

Who do I vote for?

Not like your will be come November, trumpshill

He got the most progressive platform passed ever in the democratic party. It's something called compromise, something adults do. Plus now he's getting progressives in congress.

Jesus F. Christ

So vote for Hillary? Unless you are going to tell us who is the better candidate to vote for.

Please do not use the Lord's name in vain

You didn't just those manufactured polls to prove a point did you?

Na there's no way, nobody would be this stupid.

Seriously for the love of god do not actually vote third party. It is literally throwing your vote away in this broken election system.
I literally cannot stress this clearly enough as long as we have two MAIN candidates the losing side will ALWAYS try to break up the vote this already happened with Obongos reelection where they convinced the republican party to collectively rip itself apart because obama was basically unelectable as a candidate but won because the republican vote was so broken up.

How is it that within 4 years the SJWs have managed to suddenly infiltrate EVERYTHING and turn EVERYTHING into their own safe space echo chamber?

I don't think my dad will come around. After getting a talk about "the poor blacks" because I said it was stupid that blm was blocking a freeway and how it would turn people away from them, I just feel he is a "moderate" democrat now. Which was weird because he didn't like Obama a few years ago.

Who do I vote for?

Nice propaganda, kike.

Who do you vote for?

The account that posted it is run by the Clinton campaign. This is Shillery's campaign using Wu as platform.

USE ARCHIVE.IS FOR FUCKS SAKE, TWITTER TRACKS WHERE PEOPLE COME FROM

Enjoy your Zionist nominee

Sorry, I didn't mean that. It was supposed to be a short prayer:

Jesus F. Christ,

Make it stop.

Love,
5a363a

oh shut the fuck up you silly bastard i'm making a dumb joke

vote trump just to see martial law on day one as the chimp out of the millenium happens

Well played

You're on thin ice

I'm voting for Trump not because I think he will change a fucking thing but because it will be the mother of all salt mines if he wins and I want that salt.

Still not vidya.

I ask that question to myself often user.

Then again it's history repeating itself, this must be how Classical Liberals felt when they saw what they worked so hard to achieve suddenly twisted into something they could no longer recognize.

Same thing with vidya, my hobby I can't even recognize anymore.

Maybe I'm just old, or we really are in some upside down Berenstain universe.

Either way, it's been one hell of a ride so far.

at least trump doesn't support Merkel.

Have you pointed out that blacks have not benefited under Obama and Hillary is just more of the same? That they are losing jobs to illegals, and that to help them, they need to get jobs back. All the while Hillary wants open borders to flood in and take even more jobs?

Its a simple question, but of course you don't want to answer it.

stupid? it's a fucking crime that hinders people unaffiliated with the situation they're protesting, it puts peoples lives in immediate danger and prevents ordinary people from getting to their jobs, and blocks the path for first response medical services who are actually out there saving peoples asses

BLM supporters are uneducated and emotionally controlled human fucking waste who aren't remotely in it for the dumbass kids who got shot

"better vote for the 12inch dick in my ass instead of the 13inch"

i've got 0 reason to believe trump as a president would benefit me in anyway

Oh, you are right. Sorry I am retarded.

I hope you understand that people are so desperate to be "the underdog" they'll willingly do this.

Just don't be obnoxious about it and I'm sure he'll understand. At least that's how it is with mine anyway. He's occasionally used goybook to make fun of all parties, so there's hope.

Don't forget painting a movement that's majority leftist as part of the "alt-right."

We all make mistakes.

Just don't vote for those two Zionists. Plus local elections are really important as well.

The tears come November will be delicious indeed!

Thank God my grandparents are voting for Trump, the only people I can comfortably talk to without worries about it and other (((issues)))

I hope to God I can get my father to come around, but my mother is a conformist party-voter

anons the entire system is broken from the ground up,reform is really the only legit option left

Get a load of
THIS CASUAL

I bet you don't have at least BetterPrivacy you little normalfag.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson

He would sign the tpp.

Go back to your subreddit where you belong.

GET OUT.

Alright? Do you not realize that its more than just Holla Forums that likes Trump?

Please don't user. It's better if you just don't vote at all.

Why do you care so much that we are voting for a "zionist" if it doesn't matter? If local elections are what you care about, why are you so invested if other people are going to "waste" their votes?

spot the goy

Eat shit and die lolberg.

Friendly reminder that this also caused the creation of the IGDA whom became anti-GG whom are currently backing Shillery.

WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE PEOPLE!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/385826942303211521

Wrong Trumpfag.

Don't do it user, it's not what you think it is.

The next President of the Untired States, Donald J. Trump.

Um…okay.

Read the actual posts.

If there is one thing my parents have an issue, it's that they can't admit when they are wrong. Twice I had won an argument against my sister and they would still defend her position or tell me to stop. One moment even she was agreeing with me, so I know that I'd sooner octriscize them than convince them. At least though my dad hates muslims and they both don't like trannies.

And thinks it's ok that spics flood over the border and doesn't like people calling the criminals "illegal".

Have you read into his policies anywhere beyond "build wall"? Even the lugenpresse admitted that his tax plan will actually make money, unlike any other candidates, which will only worsen the economy.

A poster using emoticons unironically even ironically should only be treated harshly, he has no worth to the world at all.

Like you.

He could have always pulled a Rand Paul

If you don't care for voting so badly, why do you not want Trump supporters to vote for Trump?

Now shout it, I want to hear you from where I live.

I still don't understand the lefty "logic" there. Every company has the right to refuse service until it's because of their constitutionally-protected religious beliefs, or something. Just go to a different fucking baker. I guarantee one who does make gay cakes will pop up if the demand is there.

also this is not supportive of her immigration plan and her additude to "hate speech". Try again.

It wouldn't make sense to vote Hillary, unless he is so unwilling to budge he just stays with the party even when it is against him.

Not only that the America First thing is actually very smart.

It would kill the bullshit Globalist agenda outright, or at least keep the US out of it.

We've seen the EU, that shit has to die and die permanently.

It is not surprise anymore

If you haven't heard it before, then you're refusing to listen, unless you live in like California, or something.

>TFW Bernie/Rubio supporter

No, more like you actually.
Fuck off and die faggot.

What a terrible thread

Yeah almost half of the people polled for GG weren't even American, and even of the Americans, leftist political beliefs were still more common. The fact they think it's majority alt-right is precisely why they're still losing (and it's why Gawker died a miserable death).

Hillary is going to use this to attack the anonymity of the internet. Americans, I feel bad for you but your freedoms are about to be attacked all over again. Don't let the rotten cunt take the one truly free thing left from you!

Pick One.

It's not like he's actually going to reply.

Platforms are meaningless as they're not binding and Clinton has already indicated that she's not going to follow it.

That was before the refugee shit and since then he's only had negative things to say.

Seems a bit of an odd one out to be honest.

anyone got the picture from Correct The Record congratulating someone and saying their pay will be upped?

This is truly amazing though

Quit projecting. I never said that I don't care about voting. I just said not to vote for Trump or Clinton. I don't want people to vote Trump because he is as bad as she is. He's a corrupt liar and manipulated millions about "muh wall" which he won't build.

Trumpfags need to try harder.

It's called motivation, also I live in a frozen wasteland infested with liberals and Somalis

Hint, it's not Alaska and it's in America

Let me know you wanted people like me on your side when Hillary wins, ruining the world and more lives with her evil.

Businesses should and have the right to refuse service to anyone, that was the original doctrine when it came to Libertarianism.

Let the fucking free market decide who thrives and who fails.

My only guess is the people funding Johnson are telling him to say this shit, he should be smarter than this.
Then again the entire party's changed so much, I don't even know they are about anymore. Either way he is a piss poor candidate to put a vote for.

I have a chuckle every time I get labelled alt-right, as a (very slightly) left-leaning Canadian. I don't even really identify with either side. I just want to be left alone with my lolicon legalize it Trudeau you cuck, my violent video games, some weed, some guns, and my free speech. I don't care where you put my taxes as long as your policies let me do what I want in my own home with relative privacy, and don't throw me in prison for hurting feelings.

Minnesota?

nope, that implies that I believe that: the president actually matters, trump will actually follow through with what he says,trump cares for the average person,any good plans he may actually have will be let through,he's not running for publicity & money, and that he isn't sitting at the table with our jew overlords,this list could go on

On a site mostly going for Trump.

See where that "equal" mentality gets you?

I know you care about local elections, they are important. But why do you care so much about who people vote for the presidency if you think both are zionist puppets?

I liked Rubio. People called him boring but as far as logical arguments go he rarely used appeal to emotion and instead stuck to the arguments. He was also the least dogmatic and willing to agree with both Liberal and Conservative ideas if there was evidence to support either way
I hope he wins Florida.

Right on the head

Please send help

if we want to go onto this route its not like some crazy Illuminati stuff, but with media domination its easy to brow beat the voters to work in your favor

look at some goy-approived news outlet and realize the nonsense they get away with, and that 90% of normalfags get their news from this stuff, along with other general media, and its not particularly baffling that the tricky jews are in control so long as they can keep people preoccupied and uneducated

You have my sympathies.

As a Floridan I can tell you Rubio can't even reply to mail in a timely manner. Why the fuck would you ever want him to be president?

Exactly, they should have the right. If I were to show up at the local pizza place and demand they arrange the toppings on my pizza to look like a man fellating a horse, they would tell me to fuck off. So why would I be able to demand a baker do something (s)he doesn't want to do? Most people are pretty apathetic towards same-sex marriage either way, and would totally bake a gay cake if they got paid.

Wow this thread went to shit in a hurry.

It just seems weird to like him but not like Clinton.

I have not heard of this meme, dare I ask?

Refugees were still coming into Germany at the time, it just wasn't as big as it is now.

Plus we know Clinton isn't going to follow it. That's why Bernie is going to down ticket races so there is leaders in the congress and senate who will.

I may be ignorant but I can't think of Rubio being a literal criminal.

He had scriptes little responses he'd make, Christie exposed his ass in that one debate. He's also a corporate whore just like Clinton and was shilling for TPP as hard as he could.

STOP

VIDYA AKBAR! VIDYA AKBAR! VIDYA AKBAR!

You know what makes me absolutely sick?
Try going to a Muslim butcher and asking for pork.

Them refusing service, banishing you from the store, fucking perfectly fine. In fact you would be the one smeared.

The double standard when it comes to who's right and wrong, who's the most offended. I hate it with a passion.

Do you think Trump will give enough a shit about internet Freedom and the 1st Amendment to try to appeal Obama giving the internet up to corporations?

Funny. I don't remember Trump embezzling from Haitian rescue efforts

Gay marriage, tranny bathrooms, UN-mandated internet policing. That's just the start of things a president can do.
Pascal's wager.
He cares for the victory, and putting his policies through. It's called populism, and the white males make up the brine of his voter base, because of his proposed policies.
Again, executive power is a thing.
He's spending his fortune on this campaign, user. He's got everything to lose, including his country.
He prefers playing them like fiddles. He just got a Jew immunity from a nigger, making him untouchable to their ilk. The Jews themselves believe him to be the infiltrator who will usher forth their end. Some kind of prophecy.

Prove that he supported the refugees or you have nothing.
Last I heard he wasn't having any successes though, DWS still won for instance.

He's the Minnesotan conservative choice. Won the primary there.

There seem to be a lot of double standards around Muslims.

We have two choices

I hope he does, we know what Hillary will do.
She's going to do what Obama did, police and control it.

Haven't heard anything official from Trump regarding the current Internet Freedom issue, but he did say Net Neutrality is a power grab.

Oh yeah, don't remind me

That's because if you criticize them they blow up, with plenty of intended and collateral damage.

you know what i don't get, like every other fucking day some new dirt shows up surrounding hilary and the obama administration and no one seems to fucking care

are normalfags that scared of trump that they'd take the kind of horrifying shit hillary is capable of over trumps magical wall?

CAN'T DUMP THE TRUMP

Seems to happen when they are known for beheading anyone that offends them.

I just did.

Hold out.

At the very least he is like most of the politicians. Clinton is among the more powerful and insane ones who will do anything to gain power.

News outlets and social media are policed as fuck.

Have you ever actually met a Hillary supporters outside of your immediate family before?

Just don't call it terrorism, because it's definitely not an organized group using the fear of violence to force adherence to their cultural values.

That's why I advocate force-feeding any Muslim linked to terrorism pork and liquor, then deporting their whole family back to the middle east and throwing them in prison. And just for fun, dinner on Fridays is a ham sandwich.

CAN'T DUMP THE TRUMP

And think raping anyone different from them is not only a right, but also a justified privilege.

Hillary has the beaner vote.
Hillary has the black vote.
Hillary has the muh vagina history vote.
Hillary has the vote of people afraid of being called racist.
None of them give a fuck about what she's actually done and with current demographics that's close to half the country. Things will only get worse from here.

I think people do notice.
The media is going apeshit trying to hide it, or justify it, but people do notice all the dirt on Clinton.

If this election was fair it would have Trump winning in a landslide. Even with all the cheating it looks like it will still end up that way.
The majority of people that were on the left, whether Bennie Sanders supporters or otherwise, are pissed off at Clinton. They hate the bitch, she's a walking tank of hypocrisy. The only people I do see legitimately voting for her are so stupid their only reason is to get a female in office.

Pretty much the same situation as Obama's election, except this time people have seen what happens with their specific policies in place for 8 years.

I remember just yesterday I went with my family to Valley Fair(like sixflags) to celebrate my younger brother's birthday and I saw probably 4 or 5 hijab families.

NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SEEN MUSLIMS AT VALLEY FAIR, HOW DO THEY EVEN RIDE THE ROLLERCOASTERS WITHOUT OFFENDING ALLAH?!

Why wouldn't you fucking care about people voting for two Zionists for the white house?

Meanwhile Trump lied about donating millions to charities repeatedly.

politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430
I'll wait for a response.

Most likely not.

Israel's biggest critics are Jews

They may have been Sikh, who hate Muslims with a passion.

my old man can't even legally voite, and me mum went hilary cuz she just watches left wing media

but i live in the north east where i do see a lot of hilary stickers. a lot of cunts up here were ready to feel the bern because of our good density of college fuckups

i really grew to fucking hate that dude over the last 8 years, really didn't find him so bad at first either

WOAH

sikhs wear hijabs?

I said hijabs

False. In Dallas, TX, I see mexicans driving with trump stickers. The ones who have their own lawn/landscaping business sport trump stickers.

The first 4 years looked promising (note the word "looked"). How was anyone supposed to expect Clinton to become a psychotic ass-hole, and sjws/Liberals will take extreme measures to ruin lives?

You mean the illegal beaner vote. Big difference.
He basically got crowned as the negro Jesus today. I think any nigger not already kissing the ground beneath him is probably not going to vote, in the first place.
Nobody actually votes for "history". Obama had the flip-flop vote. Trump has that now.
Homosexuals make up a very small percent of the global populace, let alone that of America.

Bloody hell, how many decades do we have to wait before we start getting some political/congress people who actually grew up playing games in the 80's and know that it's harmless?

I don't think roller coasters are against their religion, are they?

Yes and some blacks support Trump too, she still has most of both.

I knew he was going to be bad, just not this god damn bad.

Really though the Republican Ticket challenging him was nothing short of laughable.

Happy to see Trump destroying the current two party system.

Both the right and left establishment despise him.

The speed and wind will blow their hoods off. They will offend their demon and their husbands will sew their pussies shut.

Come on now guys.

No she doesn't. There's a not inconsiderable amount of beaners, who are actually legal, who support Trump. At best Hillary's got the support of a bunch of non-voting illegal immigrants.

Why are people so incredibly partisan? Specifically that "both sides are dum" shit.
Can't I just see how clinton is corrupt and also have a couple doubts about Trump?
I don't mean to say compromises on everything are necessary, that's stupid, but that he has some good points and some bad and that backing up someone 100% because they're the lesser evil isn't effective either.

Didn't good ole' boy Sanders lose his shit when people asked him about Palestine?

Not that I think he's a Zionist, instead I think he's a pozzed faggot who actually bought into the egalitarian koolaid, and thinks antisemitism isn't justified.

Gonna need me summa' dat sauce fam.

You lost me.

That's not the same as actually stealing from them

You're fucking delusional if you think that Trump is going to win the black vote. He'll have done amazing if he even hits 15%.

What a horrible place. Day to your night, over here in the south.

getting stuck in the middle sucks, i do feel like both parties are kinda fucked.

but my ideal politics are kinda weird i guess. let the fags marry, get abortions, legalize weed, arm fucking everyone, kick the niggers out i don't give a fuck anymore

i want the average citizen armed, employed, and educated

I see. I would be glad to take their infidel daughters off their hands. Teach them the joys of bacon, whiskey, and video games.

Same goes for the amount of teeth left in mouths too doesn't it, Jimbo?

Hate to break it to you, but 3rd parties don't win in presidential elections, they have a better chance in local elections. Also it just so happens that a certain Bill Clinton won a term because a 3rd party just happened to get enough power to take a lot of votes so Bill can win. What a coincidence!

Also let me get this straight, does the presidency matter or not? Because you say its just zionists, but then it wouldn't matter because its a controlled seat so voting for anyone wouldn't change shit people are not all suddenly going to vote 3rd party unless a bigger party dies and said 3rd party replaces the bigger party.-

Niggered?

compared to that their boogeyman would be like a fringe Holla Forums neonazi or moonman posters

but the real "natzis" existed back then, and the real alt-right is what, breitbart, pepe posters and weeaboos?

what was the last pppolls at? 0%? Obviously not right but holy shit whatever metric they used it rated that low.

I live in southern Commiefornia and the only place I've ever seen a Hilary bumper sticker was in Hollywood and a Jewish grocery store on the same street as a strip club

Be sure to baptize them also, they will look down on their parents roasting in Hell one day.

Muslims do not like this.

Please do not teach their women the ways of freedom. They tend to convert to Jesus really quickly when that happens, and then heads will roll.

I support Trump, I'm voting Trump, I've been shilling Trump to everyone I know. But anyone who thinks he's going to get a majority of blacks is a fucking retard.

Calm down, son.

The amount of blacks who vote Republican is like 8% of the total black voter base.

You could be the salvation of black people everywhere. So long as you're Republican, they won't vote for you

One day..

By looking over her history.

You got just recently over those four years.

he is the reddit man

Stay safe, brother.

found it

You mean honest-to-YHVH.

Capture your own post.

The fuckers know it's harmless, they play video games in their spare time. Usually solitaire.

This is all a power grab, they want to control every little bit of our lives.

Whether it be what you drink, eat, smoke, talk about, watch, think about, it doesn't matter.

They want sheep, and they know going after everything fun, and pacifying it to fit their agenda will do so.

Look at colleges, they are producing the perfect voter.

Jews can't say the name of God you fuckwit.

Topkek.
Is the pay good?

Nah, I'm not religious. No baptism.

Good thing I have a chink milsurp rifle. I will conver their religious daughters with my dick and then defend my home and harem if anyone tries anything. Or more realistically I'll just sit at home playing video games and wish they would just stop forcing their culture on other countries.

Is this the first election cycle you've ever paid attention to or something?

I got that off twitter. Use it will anons

This implies the president comes up with these things

based on past record,personality,debates,feasibility of proposed plans, and things I value, I believe these chances are slim to non existent

and? "its popular so it must be good for us" just because people believe shit is healthy to eat doesn't make it so

"executive orders are subject to judicial review, and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution", thinking that if trump really wholeheartedly tried to improve the plight of the lower & middle class/fixed our "overlord" problem he wouldn't be shutdown in a second

if its not in line with our shekelords its not getting through

guaran-fucking-teed in the long run trump is making bank off of this,and it was nothing more than publiclity/money stunt with the added bonus of potentially being president

I don't know where to begin with this one,so ok

Jesus was a goat-fucking kike faggot.

Commiefornia, and have seen only 1 bumper stickers so far A few Trump hats, signs, and stickers, way more the hillary's and a Bernout who didn't get why everyone hated hillary.

A few will vote Trump

The vast majority however have gotten so used to entitlements that they cannot live without them.

It's comforting to see a lot of people voting Trump that you wouldn't expect, but it's also horrifying to see the classic Obama Phone welfare receipt voting Hillary to keep the free money flowing

Really, though. This happens more than you think. Especially in freedom-loving countries that have yet to fall in favour of Allah.

They're like foreign gifts of traditionalist wives, if you can avoid the cultists who really don't want them to convert and possibly run off.

You know you really shouldn't go around saying things like that user, it's not good for your soul.

Heathen hold thy tongue. I'll not have you slander my name.

That's what rape is for. They think Allah rewards them for raping anyone different from them, or for doing anything forbidden by Islam.

Whoa, user. Leave some brown poon for your brothers. Follow your dreams, user. I believe in you.

It's not even the middle. People might dislike both parties but would lean towards one, although hesitantly.
People can be pestered for being indecisive, that can be expected, but whats cancerous is the people that are so far removed that bag on anyone that doesn't agree with everything minor thing or have doubts. sjws or Holla Forums are annoying in that rather than wanting to convince you, they'd rather shit on you for being that way.

Do not taunt the magic, user.

Trump and Hillary will shit on the net, in their own ways. Shillary's agenda is shutting down public discourse with blanket censorship to make social media a corporate-friendly safe space. Trump would probably follow suit in a more arbitrary fashion, with knee-jerk reactions to flavor-of-the-month controversies because "We gotta stop X!" or "They're doing it EELLEEGALLY".

Chaos will happen come January; it's just a matter of which one we're getting (both will suck).

not really since the cold winters keep the nigga population low, its just we have a lot of people who are just like that MS paint comic where they preach diversity and leftist nonsense when living in a mostly white area

The leaks from the DNC said that he was an atheist, plus he was the only candidate to address Zionism
observer.com/2016/04/bernie-sanders-berated-with-questions-about-zionist-jews-at-harlem-forum/

Don't be too sure of it. We still don't know why he hasn't released his tax returns.

If Johnson gets to 15 or higher to be at the debates, it'll wreck Trump's anus and no one will could win on November 8th. There is a growing chunk of republicans that have endorsed Johnson in congress, who coincidentally votes for the president if no one gets 270.

Yes and No. Presidents can't do shit without the congress and senate bit they have control over the next supreme court judge who will affect us for 40-50 years.

Plus once Shillary gangrapes Donald come November, the Libertarian party will become a lot stronger and bigger for future elections.

My brother's already married to a nice devout Christian girl. Brown poon is mine. Pussy for the pussy god, hos for the ho throne.

Good man, it's a shame you don't follow suit.

It's a shame you won't

There's plenty of atheist jews. That email was from a dumbfuck southern baptist who knows nothing about jews other than the fact that his people love them.

He can, and will. Implying that Obama isn't anything but a stupid nigger is being more stupid than him.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
They usually have facts to back their claims with. Something I haven't seen you do, yet.
Yet trying wouldn't be bad, in the first place. You don't want that.
The shekellords are a lot less omnipotent and sage than you think they are.
Prove it.
>>>/tumblr/

it's like the new "girls don't like nice guys" excuse

I'm on my second marriage. We're pretty happy. I just want a brown girl harem too. Maybe throw a japanese girl or two and a chocolate qt in there.

The Libertarian party won't be shit until it's restructured. As it stands they can't do SHIT.

So many anons suffering, as we post. Can we not pray for their safety?

The values are secondary, what matters is salvation.

As in consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off while in embrace, yes?

I don't think Johnson is going to get 15%, even if he does have you seen him debate before?

The last recognizable thing I recall him saying was his dog created more jobs than Obama. It was funny but just about the only thing he could say without stuttering.

Your right on that one. But libertarians having a 50 state ballot access is on the right track.

They need to stop going for the Presidency and take over the states.

Good advice

That's when worse. Total racial homogeneity ruined by ideological poison. It's Red October all over again.

this christian meme is a fucking riot. call me up when you buttholes are go actual old school christian and volunteering at soup kitchens and feeding crackheads who would easily backstab you for 5 bux

Doesn't change it for him.

(me)

Not those brothers, user. Your brothers. Here.

==ALT RIGHT INTERNETTE OPINION TERRORISM== is the new yellowcake

You fags can get your own arab girl harems.

Careful with those implications, I'm an EMT and I know what the less fortunate experience all too well

You mean like me going on multiple mission trips and volunteering at my church? Keep tipping fedora fag while I preach the gospel in the way God has assigned for me.

And during military rebel attacks on UN places, Concerts in Sweden, News Year's Eve in Germany and Europe, and if you're having a bad day as a [Muslin] refugee because sjws/Liberals will defend you for raping someone.

There will only be so many left after all the ugly ones are slain. Don't be greedy.

Look up the election results of 1992. A 3rd party got 18% of the total vote and didn't win a state. All it allowed was for Bill to win.

If the republicans lose, the libertarians might take over. But that wouldn't matter since illegals and rapefugees will be voting liberal for years. Also johnson hasn't truly attacked hillary and has no intention of doing so

DEUS VULT

Is this thread being false flagged. A few days ago anti-christian D&C shills where flooding Holla Forums and now all the sudden this thread has been totally derailed by "christians".

god didn't assign you shit, you just needed something to do in your free time cuz you can't fucking think for yourself or occupy your own time and fear of the unknown compels you to follow another mans rules when you can easily lead a good and decent life with far more luxury by not following those rules

eat my nuts.

I feel we're not on the same page, here.

Do you see the light? Do you understand now? Come into the light, come.

Many lolbertarians honestly believe going for the Presidency first is the best way.
Bunch of fucking retards really.

You can have some of the half-breed kids when I knock up my sexy arab girl harem.

Holla Forums has been filled with anti-christian sentiment since /r9k/ came in and started worshiping memes It's been a while now, and this isn't Holla Forums, no matter how the thread might reflect that.

You're not getting your 27 bucks back.

Those are Holla Forums faggots and they play both sides, trying to start fights between the two groups. The mememancers are pretty harmless.

He's appealing to independents, Cruz missiles, and moderate republicans. He just needs to attack Donald to get more support.

If No candidate gets to 270 electoral votes then the presidency goes to congress. Johnson has double digits in multiple swing states like Ohio. Plus if he wins a states like Utah and Idaho, it could happen.

yeah i'm sure bernie is real mad that he didn't win, took all those already in debt college kids money and bought a new house

that jew knew what he was doing

If there's one thing that's going to be illegal, it's polygamy.

Race mixing is one thing, but a harem? Absolutely Degenerate.

An christian topic thread just went up; expect further negative sentiment.

I feel like Holla Forums has changed alot from what it used to be, recently even. Like only several months ago it was always pagans who where the ones with anti-christian sentiment. Now it seems all the pagans are gone and the vacuum that was left was occupied by fackbookfrog-worshipers.

It's not actually GG, it's Holla Forums's meme raid.

Thats not what I'm talking about. There was a D&C anti-Christian raid a few days ago. 15 threads with shit like the headline "DEAD KIKE ON A STICK" and posting the picture of brown Jesus. People randomly derailing threads onto the topic of Christianity and shit. None of the meme worshipers even really care about Christianity at all. I think almost all Holla Forumsacks realize they wont get anything done by fighting within each other except the cesspool that is brit/pol/.

DUMP
THE
PORN

It's not polygamy if you don't marry them.

Muslim porn?

No dude, he was completely different from the rest of the politicians, ribbit said so!

By acting like this? Even Cruzmissles and moderate republicans aren't this pozzed. He sounds like an sjw and might as well say "offensive" like an sjw.

Into the bog wit ye.

I haven't been to Holla Forums in about a week, I pop in every now and then though.

But I distinctly remember the pagan vs. christian threads; I used pic related back when I had a bit more nativity and faith in others.

I guess I still do

You ever see the screencap where someone mentioned the future of right wing and left wing ideologies? It was the one where the left's future is full on Borg consensus, while the right was changing constantly due to vigorous debate and assessment. It's almost like watching evolution working at the speed of light.

Or it could just be the same problem of too many newfags that don't adapt and have radically changed the board culture. I've been wondering about that as well.

no. this christian meme is just fucking that, everyone got so scared of beign called a fedora, and have so little fucking self value and so god damn few thoughts of their own they had to latch on to something else

and ever conveniently it was the thing some one made a cute anime mascot for

stop and get a fucking grip

Atheists are the faggots that got us into this mess to be perfectly honest famalamadingdong.

Secular kikes running the media, peddling the poison.

Atheist Jews running at the highest levels of academia.

I mean shit, from a absurdist/nihilistic point of view, you can even argue that there is literally nothing wrong with promiscuity, single-motherhood, declining white birthrates and general degeneracy.

Why are you complaining goy, we're at the logical conclusion of it all!

YOU DID THIS

I wonder about the pagans. They tend to keep to themselves and make snide comments here and there. they don't generally lose their shit.

And to add, Johnson attacking Trump while giving Hillary a pass makes it hard not to see him as bought. That and if he can barely spar with a random reporter here then he can;t hold his own against Trump.

It's only premarital if you actually marry them after. Perfectly fine if you never intend to marry them.

Johnson is a pretentious prick who's no different from Hillary in that he thinks he's the Libertarian Candidacy is his.

I know GOPe sings his praises of when he was a Republican Governor but I don't see how he's not a leftist. Infact I think it's highly likely he's a plant to stop the Libertarians from actually going anywhere.

WEW

I agree. He's an odd mess. His running mate is in bed with the Koch brothers and he's a gun-grabber too. Johnson's policies are all over the place to the point that many libertarians do not support him. It seems ike he is getting a push so he can act like an attack dog and hope he siphons votes from trump but the guy doesn't know what he is doing and is so full of himself. He reminds me of a hipster in the way he acts and such. I honestly think he is what happens to hipsters when they grow old.

Cruz missiles will still vote for him. As a Texan, there's still butthurt here from the primaries. Plus he's doing well, but not great with Independents. He can say that he'll drink the blood of babies and people will still vote for him because he's not Trump. Moderates also like his tone.

Pathetic.

Bog ain't deep enough. Need oven.

But wait…maybe…

Rand?

What's the difference?

I don't know any Cruz people voting for him. Most just aren't going to vote.

Rand is nothing like his father and he's a TPP Shill. That's why so many Ron Paul supporters went to Bernie in the primaries instead.

yeah find me those master mechanics who can just tell if a car works just be giving it a glance over you gigantic fucking dumbass.

and you sure as fuck won't "know the engineering" of any god damn woman on earth don't pretend you will

and if you want to keep drawing comparisons to cars, some one else is going to buy that car and drive it into the ground while you sit on your haunches pretending its going to still be good in a few years

Whoever made it certainly knew the right place to deploy it.

The anime grabs the subconscious eye of each and everyone with just a hint of weeb in their system, then there's an amygdala hijack and the one viewing the image has different types of reactions. Some see it as a pleasant site and think deeper on its implications rather than the image itself. Others reaction in a different manner where they are, for a brief moment, pleased by what they are seeing. However this does not last for more than half a second and they quickly react negatively to it.

The whole point, I assume, was to grab the attention of those who give attention to the anime artstyle. I like to use it personally because of the salt it generates among the butthurt, and that's the worst to come out of it. The best of all scenarios is for the images to catch attention, then it's a two-way path.

I ask you to think of the underlining implications this picture is doing for those who see it and TL;DR this post.

It's free love in that they're free to love my dick.

I haven't really seen those much, although I usually avoid any religious topics on Holla Forums. Honestly it's hard to tell whether any conflict is shills or not when you have screencaps of Holla Forums, /int/ and CTR conspiring to break up Holla Forums floating around.

its the internet lurker equivalent of putting a half naked woman in a commercial for a burger. it aint that deep.

No they won't. They'll just not vote or write in Cruz, not that it matter because there aren't enough of them to matter or Cruz would have won.

And as a Texan that's bullshit. There is a reason why Cruz's apprval rating fell from 60% to 30%. After refusing to endorse Trump, he made a mockery of himself since Texans take not keeping pledges seriously and Cruz did not keep his pledge. A lot of people dislike him. No democrats down here like him. He is very much in trouble. So there is no loyalty there. A lot of people here hate Hillary more than they hate Trump and know Hillary will open up the borders, something we're not fond of. Also, rato is a joke and no one wants to be associated with him.

He's not doing that well. He is worried that he will miss the debates. If he were doing well, that would not be the case. He has received a boost from the Hillary to act as a spoiler but the way he has played things, he is pulling more people from her than from Trump due to how liberal he has been making himself out to be as the clip shows. He's also incredibly unpolished with no charm.

i'll put this as simply as I can

I'm saying that the majority of decisions,ideas, and actions don't come from the president, as far as I'm concerned the president is a figurehead that is allowed to pass laws that make the general public feel good and laws that further whatever shekels tell him needs further towards their own interests,anything else never sees the light of day

based on what "I" know of trumps past records,personality,debates,feasibility of proposed plans, and things I value, "I" believe that the chances of him doing anything in my/the average middle class citizens best interest are slim to non existent i.e trump is all talk and fluff "imo"

I've yet to personally see any facts that prove that trump has the average person best interests at heart, "because he said so on tv" doesn't cut it

if you or any other trump fans can show me facts and sources from reputable people how trump has contributed to improving the life of average people , I'm all ears

I would be pretty happy if a president genuinely fought to improve life for the American people and helped shutdown our corporate overlordss,I've yet to see this in any legit candidate

endless war,illusion of choice,dumbing down of the population, us or them mentality , anything progressive tech constantly under siege,banks that run amok,democracy going to the highest bidder,the news in current year

these are all things "I" believe point to control not being in the hands of the people but in theirs,no they're not omnipotent, but everything seems to be going smoothly without much opposition

this is mainly speculation and assumption on my part, trump is a generally ok businessman and would not invest or throw away his money if he didn't expect to break even or turn a profit, given a year or 2 regardless of if he wins or not, the potential for profit is there, trump went from a silly toupee guy to a household name overnight, failing to capitalize on this would be extremely incompetent

I didn't really have anything to say about your point and didn't have any thoughts to share, so ok was my response,a simple agreement, i doubt tumblr ppl can string 2 words together, but if you need me to rp as a sjw so you have something to sperg about when your comprehension fails i've got no problem with that.

Rand is a typical politician who will do anything to get elected. He tried to swipe his father's mantle and fanbase thinking he could ride into he white house with it. I actually don't hate him but his ambition gets the better of him and makes him act in weird ways.

Sounds like someone feels inferior.
Even more pathetic. If you still have that "muh benus" mentality, then keep spinning the cock carousel, and bask in your hedonistic ways, til death does the devil take you.
Why do you imagine this scenario? Do you have something to tell everyone?

>>>/auschwitz/

And yet even something that small has an effect.

The married, virtuous man thinks negatively about the woman, the lustful lonely man thinks about the woman.

The married man can then, possibly, think about his wife and how she means more to him than some actress on a TV commercial. The lustful man goes and faps.

It may not be deep, but most people aren't that deep either.

Also, there is too much info out there indicating that he may be a Hillary shill. The way he cucked out at the convention was the last straw for many people.

What in fuck

what a waste of double dubs. are you pulling my leg or do you really think that you're gonna find your devout meme girl, or that any woman wants to wait around with your wishy washy hurry up and wait nonsense when some one else can get them what they want faster

what kind of fucking response is that to what i said there, give me one reason to believe for even a moment you can predict the future of the "vehicle" from a glance over and leaving it in your garage.

unlike a real car this one can drive itself away with it gets tired or waiting to go for a spin

Yep. The worst part? The short guy with the facial hair works for Correct The Record, a Hillary internet shilling organization that as taken over halfchan and tried to shill Holla Forums into the ground. This is why that "Stay Vigilant" notice showed up at the top of each board, because the site admins noticed the shilling and were annoyed. Holla Forums found that picture on that guy's facebook which has since been taken down.

There were presidents before Woodrow Wilson, you know.
Still not seeing any proof.
Burden of Proof is on you. Prove your point.
Try Trump. It's your best bet, and there's no loss, since the other ones are already proving themselves to be worse. Pascal's Wager.
You should stop paying attention to the lugenpresse, then. Read some news not controlled by them, and see things for how they really are.
He's admitted himself that this would be a waste, if he didn't win. Time, energy, and money, all tarnished. Its now or never for him. If he were losing, he would've quit, and he hasn't. That means he knows it's sunken in.
You're doing a good job at that, already.

At this rate, we might enter into a future where not buying Rev60 will get you put on the registered misogynist list.

Jesus was a better man then you'll ever be.

the very concept of jesus is baffling that anyone would sacrifice themselves for the sins of others, as if they wouldn't commit sin again

would you go hang on the cross for every crime some niggers committed?

Some people have acted as martyrs for their cause. The abolitionist movement in American history has some, among others.

Oh, the sourness of this post. Do you want me to pray for you, heathen?
Do you know what they want, user?
The signs are pretty obvious, user. You just have to be more acquainted with the field, rather than just picking up and dropping cars on a regular basis.
Sounds like you're looking at the wrong cars. Get something more "old-fashioned", but not in bad condition. More "traditional", so to speak.

If the Common Core goes through and has its way with vidya, you bet your ass that shit will happen.

attention, currency, stability, physical intimacy, women are fucking insane but not as complicated as people make them out to be

said every dumbass who thought they knew their girl well before they got cheated on

to women you're the old fashioned model, and since they can have what they want wit little to no repercussion, they can go cruise in a sports car while you jack yourself off to the idea that your chastity is anything other than an excuse for not getting with any women

its the new 'girls don't like nice guys >:^(" excuse

then name a sign you fucking clown, or just say "haha trolled you" so you can walk away with your easy win

I'd welcome such a list.

The concept of self-sacrifice transcend niggers.

Man women relationships, friendships, familial bonds. All require sacrifice.

">i've got 0 reason to believe trump as a president would benefit me in anyway"
my original statement

then my "opinions" on why I don't believe voting for him would

in a normal conversation, you are the one trying to change my opinion,trying to convince me to vote for trump

I was never trying to prove a point,I was expressing that I did not wish to vote for trump and these were my opinions on why

so it was your job to provide facts & sources as to why I should vote for trump/change my mind as reinforced here: "Try Trump. It's your best bet, and there's no loss, since the other ones are already proving themselves to be worse. Pascal's Wager."

I even said where I was drawing my conclusions from + asked you to provide facts/sources to potentially change my mind

seeing as you failed to follow the conversation this has been a waste of " Time, energy, and money"

sperging and projecting your problems with sjws is not a valid form of proving your point

I expected more from this conversation,but that was my own fault

The insane ones are the result of post-marxist education making them dependant upon the government for their own "independence". Don't deal with those types. They are ruined.
Sounds like somebody isn't strong enough to keep their mate in check on the constant.
They're called womyn, user, and like I said, they're not to be dealt with, if you're looking for a long-term relationship, which you should be.
I didn't say anything about being nice, but it helps. Just don't be a doormat, or you will be but a weakling in everyone's eyes.
Daddy issues, tattoos, dyed hair, little to no clothing in anything but summertime. That's just appearances, by the way.

Fuck opinions. Post facts, or fuck off.

You're an idiot and I hope you never buy a used car. You will get taken

at least you got one thing right

you can't blame the jews for a woman's instincts. we don't need to go kill sabretooths on the daily to stay alive anymore, so their needs have changed, deep down they want dudes to -supply- something for them. it used to be a cave to sit in while he murdered for food, but now its currency and material wealth that's replaced that

now you can blame the jews, you've been branded as "controlling" for not letting her be a free spirit. also since you feel that you would need to keep your mate in check at all might be evidence that you too realize there is no such thing as the devout christian girl out there

ultimately why restrict yourself to a ruleset made during a time very different for our own. you don't have to go bang sluts or even associate with them but you might as well get a lay in if you're such a charmer and master of women.

and if you're so godfearing just confess afterwards.

To be fair, your reasons hinge on the president not having real power despite executive orders being a thing or things that come down to thinking Trump is a liar or will stab the people in the back when he hasn't done anything to warrant such belief. The other guy is asking for examples or proof of your beliefs. Even more so, you want a tailor made argument directed at you without providing any info about yourself. That doesn't really make sense.

so people aren't allowed to have opinions on a topic? what does that even mean in the context of what I was saying? are people really this dumb? is this bait? its too late for this shit

he'd get played just as hard while buying a new car

(((opinions)))

I see where your coming from,but the burden of proof wasnt on me, I didn't have a point,I wasn't trying to convince anybody of anything,i was just stating what I believed

I could see that user wanting to know why I believe what I believe tho, if this thread is still around I'll provide some facts that I'm basing my opinions on later as its 4am

but I'm generally saying the ball was in that user's court to change my opinion as,that user set out to change my opinion,I didn't need to provide anything,that user did

Sounds like someone's already been taken for a ride, themselves.

Yes. You can. See, you're falling for their Rosie'O'Donnell/Archie Bunker choice, when in fact, women were never meant to be "pretty dolls", and the thought of that being ever a thing means you're a big goy. Look up George Herbert.
Again, you're dealing in absolutes. It's this hopelessness being the reason for your demeanor.
Treating sex like meaningless fun is what kills the mind in the first place, heathen.
Or obey the rules.

What you call opinions were assertions. When you start putting forth assertions that run counter to general knowledge (like the power of the presidency), or indicate a seemingly strong stance, then it is not unwise or unheard of for someone to want you to provide proof of those assertions first before even bothering to engage.

Facts.

Do you even /o/?

(Stop) (Go)

its more than just the sex, its following rules that some one you never met, during a time you didn't live in, for reasons to keep fearful people from committing crimes or doing shit that would harm them

avoiding per-marital sex was just a roundabout way to keep people from spreading STDs and pregnancies before the invention of various contraceptives. no this doesn't mean "go fuck with reckless abandon because there's safety measures now" but it means you don't have to follow an archaic rule and you can allow yourself to try shit

well its almost like they want you to break them if all you need to do is tell some old fucker what you did and say a bunch of hail marys

sounds like you haven't been on any rides whatsoever and that wasn't a virginity joke.

Were they not better times?
Free will is a myth. It's best you do as your elders did, because your free love degeneracy sure isn't upholding civilisation.
Catholics are Catholics. Not all Christians are Catholics.
How is that not a good thing? Just because you haven't shocked yourself on an electrical socket doesn't mean you should get it done, posthaste.

Well, this recod won't correct itself

fuck no they weren't did you even take any history classes?

it's good know ones fucked you over but its also evident you don't know much about how shit works because of it

so god planned for you to be a lame fag?

Their kids won't be real Jews

Their kids however will be real Jews.

However, from an atheist standpoint you can arge that all of that shit is very wrong because it leads to the decline of your nation.

typical violent goobergaters, im reporting you both to the authorities

Satan, please stop trying to peddle your cult-approved holocaust books. They're very unbelievable.
???
God planned for you to not be such hedonist cunt destroying civilisation with his own carelessness.

but you just said free will is a myth, why can't got keep one idiot like me in line?

Satan.

When did Holla Forums become so shit?

wow god can't even keep tabs on the shitty angel he told to fuck off

It's a very powerful struggle, and in all of this, you're severely mistaken to think you have any will, when there are only two options; either see the light, or do not.

if you don't have any will just go lie down and starve to death and get on with meeting the G-man

If they get stronger we get (relatively) weaker in comparison.

Just simple geopolitics :^)

waifu vult

We thought we had missed a bullet with that Hilary speech didn't mention GG, but Batwu must be running low on patreon bucks.

Austin Petersen was exactly what just about every libertarian wants, shame that he didn't win their nomination.

…to have a curse

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN NONONONONONONONONONONONO
SHUT
IT
DOOOOOWWWWNNN
THE FUCKING normalfagS KNOW
PULL THE PLUG
WHERE ARE THE BRAKES, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING BRAAAAAAAAKESSSSS???

Huh, Mark has one actually good wordfilter, nice.

If you truly believed that you wouldn't argue with anyone.

I'm pretty sure once people see the 'quality product' Wu has regurgitated people will be far less likely to support them or anyone backing them.

You can see the crazy oozing from this shit.

MISOGYNISTIC DEPICTION OF WOMEN
REAL WOMEN DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT

That's the spirit!

But we live in a crazy world where the emperor has clothes. you see
game is bad, but that's not a measurable thing, so everyone says it's good in order to support the pretty girl crying in front of …oh Jesus, is that what she looks li- oh, oh no, oh God. Kill the feed, pull the biopic!
point is, when a progressive liberal professor has a bunch of harpies "study" this, because when you're in a nothing degree there's no possible way to standardize the lesson plans, that bunch of harpies who don't care about video games will be impressed by all the interactivity, and the flashy 3d models, and it's all on my phone. wow, this must be what's good. I'm so informed, and I raffle get what's going on in gaming. Better squeeze my 250 pounds of woman into a doctor who themed dress and go to a convention and shit up all the discussion with my concerns about how all the athletic women don't look like me
that's what will happen

Somewhat relevant, here's an article I found from the Quake 2 days about women complaining they were being 'harassed' in games.

mindspring.com/~win32ch/Harassit.htm

Odinia.org could lock you on for a real religion, by the way.

I have always thought from the very start of this madness (that GG exposed early) that all the SJW, MSM, Dirga/Darpa stuff was all just a setup to get Hillery elected. To convince dumb Americans that muh women are oppressed so you have to vote "for her".

What's amazing is they are still using their playbook from 4 years ago and never updated it at all (with the exception of naming GG).

POST ALL PROOF OF BRIANA WU LYING

He supports the TPP and therefore is wothless.

Aw fucking hell.

Sources may be biased,but I grabbed sources mainly for qoutes of things he has said, not whatever the biased site haad to say about it.

I Don't trust Trump's economic advisors
Steve Roth - Vornado Realty Trust
Harold Hamm,oil and gas tycoon
Vector Group President and CEO Howard Lorber;
Steven Mnuchin, Trump's national finance director and chairman/CEO of Dune Capital;
Tom Barrack, the founder and chief executive at Colony Capital;
Stephen M. Calk, chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank;
John Paulson, president and CEO of investment firm Paulson & Co;
Andy Beal, a banker, businessman.
Steve Feinberg, co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.

These seem like more of the same " I need to line my pockets at the expense of our citizens" kind of people.

I'm not for tax cuts
"This paper analyzes presidential candidate Donald Trump ’s tax proposal. His plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates on individual s and business es , increase standard deduction amounts to nearly four times current levels , and curtail m any tax expenditures. His proposal would cut taxes at all inc ome levels, although the largest benefits, in dollar and percentage terms, would go to the highest - income households. The plan would reduce federal revenues by $ 9.5 trillion over its first decade before accounting for added interest costs or considering ma cro economic feedback effects" - taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/2000560-an-analysis-of-donald-trumps-tax-plan.pdf

I'm not for a free market healthcare system - politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2015/sep/11/reid-ribble/donald-trump-wants-replace-obamacare-single-payer-/

I don't agree with state set minimum wage - politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-minimum-wage-222943

Havent really looked into his student loan plan enough.

Keeping medicare and social security, and increasing our defense budget is a no for me

cutting the education and epa is a no for me - northdallasgazette.com/2016/01/12/donald-trump-vows-to-slash-funding-for-education-epa/

build a wall - thats a no for me

donald's pro-life which is also a no - cnn.com/2015/08/04/politics/donald-trump-government-shutdown-planned-parenthood/

his stance on religion being important at all - uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-christianity-merry-christmas-2016-1?r=US&IR=T

wants to come for our porn,for what reason? cp can go tho, chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Donald-Trump-says-he-will-crack-down-on-internet-8976017.php

security > privacy - cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/donald-trump-nsa-surveillance/ no thanks

the list goes on
but these are all stances of trump, that I don't believe benefit the average citizen and will be more of the same or just I Simply don't agree with them.

Now if anyone has sources/facts for why his stances will change the game, I'm open

But that cracker is racist and so are his supporters.