Mods i will scalp you

you just 404'd a real thread. confirmed traitorous worms. its eternal warfare on you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10611081.html
steamcommunity.com/groups/Holla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8ch.net/pol/res/10611081.html

what have you done? you realize you are fucked now.

There should be an Holla Forums archive site. They delete/anchor dozens of threads and hundreds of comments a day. Majority just because they're critical of Trump. You will get banned for posting his amnesty tweet from yesterday now. IT'S HIS OWN WORDS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED NIGGER FAGGOT
YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT

isnt there a website that automatically reposts everything posted here? a forum or some shit? maybe its a twitter account idr

You know what they say, struggle or die.

Not sure. I found out yesterday they use some kind of ghost deleting where if you're in the thread when it gets pruned you can still post in it and everything, but if you leave the thread and check the catalog it's not there. You need the link. First time I ever encountered that here and it happened in 2 threads. Others were just outright deleted.

there have been some shitty server migration issues, i got some 404s last few days that going through mod.php (read the 404 OP) fixed.

whats going on is it was deleted

what the fuck is an alacrity daemon and who created it?

There are 404 bugs, and if it was less then 15 posts once it hits page 5 it auto prunes.

it had like 80 posts in 20 minutes where the fuck are all the posters did they commit suicide. thread was about charlottesville being declared an official terrorist attack because trump signed the paper.

mods burn at the stake.

It was probably deleted because it was a bunch of idiots non-stop arguing over whether it's a true law or not. Complete shitshow. Saw the thread myself.

I can tell

Did you read the rest of the message on the 404 page, newfag? Tried mod.php as I asked previously?
Either your thread was shit, or it is having issues.
Likely the former.
Lurk two years, faggot.

Not a big surprise.
Get out you child.

what was the thread about faggot?

niggers. the thread was deleted how fucking stupid can you be? the link is the 2nd post in the thread. self immolate.

Top fucking kek. Dumb nigger, it was a DUPLICATE THREAD. Read the catalog and kill yourself.

thats not why I called you a newfag

It had way more replies and it was page 1.

link me to a thread about this. the worm mods are deleting them.

Just go back
There is no reason for you to not have a cursory knowledge of how the site works unless you're so new as to have never encountered that problem before. What's more is, you still haven't answered what your gay thread was about in the first place. You just started sperging about war on mods cause your thread got fucked. What was so important about your thread faggot? What was it about?

What was it about you fucking cocksucker?

Then explain why literal fake news threads that make Trump look good, but are bullshit are allowed to have duplicates?

You seem pretty mad OP. Are you okay?

ImKikey pls go.

Look familiar?

See and kill yourself.

Wall is funded. HR 3354 was passed. You're a GRIDS-ridden jew. All of these are real news and you're a real jew.

there shouldn't be any duplicate threads

the sages dont matter this thread will be deleted

as it should because its a shit slide thread at best

Liberal retarded-tier levels of delusion.

try harder mordecai

That's the rallying cry of the turbo buttblasted, you know

Judging by how much of a faggot this thread is OP, and your inability to state the purpose of your last thread.
I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS DELETED TOO!

the anime poster is talking to himself..

lmao
lol
XD
kek
rolf

He's in a fit of turkroach rage.

Imkikey pls go.

do you need it in braille?

Gonna post it here due to this being a containment.
There's too much DACA involved threads right now and some faggot keeps necrobumping old threads. Anchor, delete or clean this board, it's a mess right now.

BTW OP if you really want to fuck with the mods they come from /monster/ and have a steam group they organize on steamcommunity.com/groups/Holla Forums_monster

Not sure if they're the mods here or that board but they shill the same garbage as the mods here as well as /christian/

Just fuck off you stupid nigger newfag

Never mind, you're clearly a retard/newfag and likely got your thread deleted for good reason

What is VPNs and fake accounts

nobody is talking to you short pants go sit in the corner

what mods come from /monster/ and how do you know this? and why would you link that if youre not even sure what the fuck you are talking about? why are you a spastic?

what's that picture?

Used to go there pre-election and a few months after and they argue in the exact same way with the same context, they avatarfag in threads with smugs, they get butthurt about harems (despite accepting tons of other fetishes) which is something that i have seen the mods get upset about here and especially on /christian/, also defending Trump blindly and using the exact same copypasted "muh damaged pavement" bullshit when discussing the tomahawk strike

Either Imkampfy himself or the faggots from /christian/, they're also pretty obviously the mods from /monster/(which is a bluepilled shithole) but likely manage multiple boards

are you schizophrenic?

remember kids, jim is a freemason and the Holla Forums mods live inside his anus

Learningcode is a guy from Canada named Nathaniel that used to talk with /fringe/ BO Kenneth on skype.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded
I did you dense fuck

This is either a slide thread or left up for containment like said

Also Jim runs a shitty controlled op site thepisswater which unironically reposts actual Israeli state propaganda and news

How many times you could've just posted a picture of your thread or even say what it was about? You've done none of that, proving how much more of a faggot you are.

you didnt post anything other than a link to a steam group. no mod id's or any other information.

this thread is left up because the mods have my post history and know ill raze them.

see

Lol, you are such a retarded newfag you don't even know to change your IP range
containment thread confirmed

lmao

I'll check your dubs if you define "raze". Please tell me you have these halfbreeds by their xeno-estrogen laden balls.