AM2R

magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ee2b46502d530f716973a60a2a6f87f21128b61&dn=AM2R_11

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!8I9hECpA!U8i9WPoEA-97O1rUHAnSYlY3892wM7SxjjdpPDlynxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

Old news.

so we're really going to do this? how many games in the catalog *right now* have been released longer than a month ago?

Playing it right now, I am running out of places to go, found the robot factory or some stuff, going against the orb that uses my weapons.

How many games released longer than a month ago AREN'T still in the catalog?

And why?

Because they are old news.

Don't shit up the catalog with your redundant threads.

To be fair, it is still a recent release, but there's been plenty of threads on it since then, and the DMCA bullshit continues to bring it up (there were two or three threads about the shit Nintendo's been pulling the last few days). It wouldn't surprise me if most people have gotten most discussion on the actual game out of their systems. Some series/topics need time between threads being made for there to be renewed interest in discussion.

At least Metroid is still a topic on many people's minds, with new releases (good or ill, official or not) warranting discussion every so often. Some older series I'd like to be able to discuss more don't have that luxury since they've been dead for a decade if not more, leaving next to no cause to make threads that will likely die after ten posts.

did you search it though, did you really?

blimp

Semi relevant. How'd the faxing on Nintendo go? Did it achieve fuck all like we all expected?

Best song in game.

Hey, guys.

Am I just a massive bitch or is Hard mode ridiculously brutual? Because I got stuck at the space-jump boss who just bends me over every single time.

Quit making threads about this. No one knew of or cares about your shitty little game.

Anti-sage deployed

This game is better than Super. I'm addicted.

The game was an absolute blast for me.

It gave me alot of nostalgic vidya feelings from my youth. Probably from cave story tbh. It was really fun and challenging, and it was great to explore and discover new things.

This game was genuinely and simply fun. This is why i like games.

You nintendo shills can fuck right off.

Trips confirm god-tier taste

Hard mode is fairly brutal since it only gives you 2 missiles per expansion, and missiles are what you need most of in this game. It could be worse, in Metroid Prime hard mode they make you fight 2 bosses and then solve a morph ball puzzle that can kill you before you can save. It was weird being stressed out over my health in a Metroid game.

I wouldn't say "better" but there are aspects like the movement that I almost feel I prefer. The art isn't as good as Super's (which is to be expected), whoever they had do art has some trouble with perspective on the power suit, and there are some questionable placings for tileset changes. Some of them make it difficult to tell what is background and what is foreground.

While I'm always up for more Metroid threads, I'm inclined to agree with you. We've had a good few weeks of actual Metroid threads that didn't die immediately, but it's time to let it lie fallow for a few months.

I keep running out of missiles against the queen, is there a way to replenish in the fight?

Shoot the things it spit out

It's expected in Metroid games to shoot the boss's projectiles for health and missiles.

I'm retarded, I was breaking them with the screw attack

Would you mind uploading your save file? I feel like recording the fight with the queen.

It can be found in C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AM2R

Sure, just don't laugh at my time

mega.nz/#!8I9hECpA!U8i9WPoEA-97O1rUHAnSYlY3892wM7SxjjdpPDlynxE

Aside from the fact that Federations had no business being a metroid game and should have just been its own series. How Do they justify AM2R existence and apparent demand.

Thanks.

Is it just me or is your video file fucked?

It was encoded in avidemux with x264 and Faac. The same as any other I've encoded recently.

it is for me as well.

Well fuck, tried watching the mp4 and it paused after one second. Had to download and watch it directly. It's the only time this has happened so far, thankfully.

works for me

Hate to say it but, works for me. Could be a difference in browsers. I'm on Firefox.

Nintindo's a kike faggot and anyone who supports their IP's are as well, you faggot kike who is also coincidentally a nigger.

AM2R was a great game, but it was also free and playable on pretty much any pc. Would it have been as popular if it was released on the 3DS for $40?

Roll under it's legs constantly until it stops dead on its tracks and unload charged shots at its back. Conserve missiles during this phase.

Jump and shoot. Learn the timing of it's dashing attack. (The one where it goes off-screen. Jump when it gets close. repeat until you can get a clear shot. toggle missiles OFF when it spits flying balls of goop. Shoot them with the beam for pickups.
Basically, git gud. And if you already got gud before reading this. Congratulations, you won!

WHERE'S THE SOURCE CODE?

I just sent Nintendo an email about this thread. Enjoy getting buggered in prison.

NEVER EVER TO BE FOUND

What is this stupid shit?

Some fan-made Metroid clone?

Do you do it for free?

Could prolly reverse-compile it pretty easy, I mean it's fucking Game Maker after all.

Stale and tasteless bait

google you mouth breather

Meh. It's Metroid. Not worth the effort.

fuck off

its pretty brutal on hard but i made it through first run using a keyboard so get the fuck over it.

This award is like "#1 Movie in America"
Every other person has it.

I would've bought that shit day 0.

Do it faggit!

Aye, that would have made me buy the system. The fact that Nintendo seems to be run by a gorilla now, doesn't jibe well with me. They're like a seventies cartoon villain.

"YOU THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MAKE A GOOD METROID GAME? WELL THINK AGAIN!"
"I'M GOING TO MESS UP YOUR VIDEO GAMES AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!"