Media Celebrates Trump's Softening Thanks to His (((Advisors)))

Trump's New World

axios.com/trumps-new-world-2485403167.html

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

The Media is the Fourth Power and they bent Trump.
Bannon was what we voted for in the election, not this cuck.

Time and time again the kikes prove why they're in charge and we're not.

What's it like to have a double-digit IQ?

What's this chess dimension? The fifth? sixth?

This must be the same faggot that keeps making a thread about le epic trump tweet.

What is this?

The new media narrative that Trump is a pedophile.

Is Trump just an empty shell? Does he have no ideology of his own? I remember this flip flopping during the campaign too but accepted the 4D chess narrative. Now it seems like he's just a weathervane turning wherever the wind blows him. So easily swayed, even by people he should know are his enemies. What the fuck.

Trump gave a kid a job to mow the White House's lawn.

Reported.
Fuck shit and die

Nope, Kelly doesn't allow him to read Breitbart anymore. I wish I was joking. I think he's only allowed to watch Fox (no Tucker though) and Joe Scarborough. And he's only allowed to read Washington Post articles that are hand-selected by Kelly.

Kill yourself.
Why can't you shill better? This really pisses me off. You are instantly seen and end up talking to yourself. Fucking respect us enough to shill good your samefagging is emvarrasing. Fucking newfaggot

End your life.
Now

It really is kinda funny how quickly Trump let the Jews whittle away any non-kosher support he had in less than a year.

Did they finally pop a hole in our victory balloon?

Low key proving that Americans are ready to do the jobs instead of spics, 4D chess.

This is my first post itt user. Not shilling, just annoyed and confused.

Reported for what?

Didn't Trump give in to Amnesty and air strikes on Syria? Did he fucking not?

Don't forget he signed in a law stating that all white people terrorists!
:^)

You think your future is a joke?

Whites have no future, isn't that right mr noseberg?

Are you implicitly accusing me of being jewish? Get out of here!

10 year old kid said he'd like to mow the white house lawn and Trump let him.

getting real tired of these shills "you're not allowed to question trump!! "get the fuck out of here you brainless morons. Trump fucking, won, you questioning his actions is not going to suddenly replace him with piss pants hillary. When you see him doing something that isn't in your best interests you should absolutely say "Hey, knock that shit off"

Get the fuck back to r/The_Cuckhold and never come back

You might remember we outright defeated correct the record during the election. You know what budget that had. And they were at least at times entertaining, not to a point of challenge but now with your shareblue you have a bigger budget and worse performance. How are you not ashamed of your work?

Low energy, non creative shilling. Yawn

Your mistake is trying to outwit Holla Forums
This is not possible you failed the second you started, include that in report to your supervisor.

Where are the proofs?

As is with every lying press story.

In your mom's vagina.

What is important for you to know:
1. You are burning money away for no effect
2. What you can't buy, you can't defeat. This is why you will always lose.
The Anons here would be employed by the most elite intelligence services only, we are not for sale.

What would people here say if Trump does give amnesty and no wall or a structure that's barely a wall to virtue signal?

what the fuck is axios? looks like it was made for retards.

Ok but where's that so called war he promised? Last I've seen he was meeting with some hardcore zionists over in Israel. Looking like they've given us the choices of soul crushing leftism or warmongering Zionism. Nothing for us alone. This redpill is a heavy burden.

At least Iran raised another 800 mil for hezbollah. It's painful to call that a little bit of good news, but whatever.

Are you going for 8 threads about DACA?

That's the plan, Yes!

No amnesty whatsoever. I don't care. Either the beaners get deported or Trump does for lying to us.

Give it a rest CADREnigger

shills aren't trying very hard

Why does this upset you so much?

What the fuck am I shilling? Coca-Cola?

Get fucked, Cuckblue.

Enjoy the death of all hope.

That's a good thing, once one abandons the false comfort of hope, he can save himself and others trough true action and might.

Nope, we're just gonna fade out now. Thanks a lot you spineless faggot.

That's your problem, Shariablue, you shouldn't have sold your dignity for money, fool.

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

I never had money, and now the dignity of my people is being mocked by low-lifes like you.

Thanks

I wouldn't have read this thread if it weren't bumplocked. Well done mods, reality is too scary.