TERRORIST GROUPS - PREPARE YOUR ANUS

ACCORDING TO S.J.Res. 49 - HEATHER HEYER GETTING HIT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK

THAT IS NOW A LEGAL ASSERTION OF FACT (SINCE DJT SIGNED IT)

GUESS WHAT THAT IMPLIES

YOU ARE NO A PART OF A TERRORIST GROUP - ALL THE "HATE" GROUPS IT MENTIONS
Domestic Terrorist Act:

Domestic Terrorists:

whitehouse.gov/legislation/sjres-49-joint-resolution-condemning-violence-and-domestic-terrorist-attack-took-place

ALL THE ALPHABET AGENCIES NOW ARE GOING TO BE

ON

YOUR

ASS

MORTALLY WOUNDED

ALT RIGHT (AND ALLIES) ARE ETERNALLY

B

T

F

O

1488D chess
Better than Hillary
contacts with Bannon
just a little more dick up the ass then it will be over
M-M-M-MA-AGA

Isn't this grounds for a mistrial?

we terrorism now
reported terrorist attack?

How have the decided that this was terrorism when the guy hasnt gone to trial yet? Obviously its because theyre filthy disgusting kikes, but surely enough regular americans are going to get rustled by this. Trump keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.
i hope all of you democracyfags are slicing up that humble pie right now

Condeming means, shitbag politicians grandstand for Jew press. It's literally, nothing.

Muh Hillary wouldn't have done this!

6 million D chess right?

better than hillary right?

His signature is not on it. At the bottom of the page it says specifically "Vice President". You seem to have misunderstood what the term "Joint Resolution" means. It means that this is a BILL not a LAW that is being proposed to Congress. Even if Congress votes for this to be law, it still comes down to the president to sign it.

DEMORALIZATION/BLACKPILL THREAD
BE SURE TO SAGE

ya, this isn't going to backfire or anything.

Literally the only 'worrisome' thing on the JR.
Does 'urges' forces the president to actually do any of these? if not, it's
LITERALLY NOTHING

Keep going…

Hillary would have protected us fellow White Nationalists!
Why oh why didn't I vote for Her! Yes I truly see now!

I think the point is that its another item on the list of cucking outs, the PRcuck meme is real and its not funny anymore because even if its to "save face" its getting to the point of being "well I only suck off a nigger cock so I didn't look racist"

See

Its law - its stipulations and directives of action are law.

stop namefagging kike

READ THIS HALFWIT

Yeah, its pretty funny.

That saying it isnt binding is not proving it isnt binding.

It's law, with force of law, it has specific groups listed, specific facts stipulated, and specific directives doled out.

Its law, its binding.

"I DONT THINK ITS BINDING" is not an argument. Show me how that LAW is not LAW.

Yes. I am the leader of an international terrorist syndicate. I overthrew your shitty country from my phone. You are right to fear me. Surrender while you still can.

Frog Nazi clown terrorist wizards.

OP is an eternal faggot for implying there is any legally binding material in that legislation, but the symbolism of it speaks volumes.

You forgot Midget in there.

Why wouldnt it be binding? Is binding your word of the day?

Why isnt that LAW real law?

Id love to hear this

Theres nothing legally binding about it though user, because theres nothing really to this 'law' - its a resolution. Its all signaling, its makes no policy.

But again, the symbolism is obvious, and lemmings are fools.

You believe "urges" is a legally binding term?

stop namefagging
also, there is no legal language in there to be made into any legal, actionable anything

Cite for me what it is that it makes 'law'.

We already had a thread on this. Its obvious - there is no policy therein. Its just social signaling.

Yes, it has the force of the Congress and POTUS.

Prove it doesnt.

Already did

THERE IS NO LEGAL LANGUAGE TO QUANTIFY IT AS A LAW OF ANY KIND, AND STOP FUCKING NAMEFAGGING YOU MASSIVE GIGANTIC FAGGOT
its the PRcuck equivalent to sucking nigger dicks for virtue signaling alone

yes, it's literally nothing enforced by the power of the law. It does have the power of the law, but nothing is actually enforced, it's just stating that the senate wants this and that but have no balls to try to order the president around

lets see

if
I can get **all''

[redtext]the triggers[/redtext]
in one

single abhorrent post

Language matters.

The whole incident stinks…She died of a heart attack, not vehicle injuries. Then add in all of the SJW leadership of the "white supremacists", CIA patsy David Duke, paid antifag protesters @ $25/hour, and a schizophrenic kid scared shitless by black thugs bashing in his rear window. (Schizophrenic, just like the recent Oklahoma bomber, who the FBI set up from the get-go.)

What a joke.

enjoy your ban faggot

The whole thing is a law. It seems you dont understand that.

Its a law with a specific stipulation and requested action.

It has groups to go after and calls out the depts to do so.

NOT ONLY does it define us as terrorists, and it also defines any EXPRESSION of those groups as HATE

your very existence is a HATEFUL EXPRESSION

If I wasn't autobanned for that, the botmod isn't working right now.

it obviously isn't

not really, it only states that the senate thinks that way, not that it actually is

He's a good lad, he's just got a few dozen crippling mental and physical problems due to his inferior genetic stock. He tries, he fails, he's a kike.

But you didn't. Seems you don't understand what 'law' means.
Allow me to pontificate for your edification.

Condemnation =/= Policy of any sort

Keyword there. This clause basically just recognizes that someone died in what has been reported as a domestic terrorist attack. No policy.

Recognizes that these people were injured "while standing up to hate and intolerance". Social signaling, no policy.

More of the above.

Offers condolences - more social signaling.
See above.
See above.
See above.

Keyword.
Urges, does not require. No policy, just urging the President to social signal with them. (Which he did. Good job Trump - 1 term confirmed.)
Urges, does not require. See above.
Urges, does not require, see above.
See above.

There's no policy here, no legislation - this entire thing is nothing but social signaling.
Trump bought it, and now, he's done. Anyone supporting him - total cuckold, or admin shill. There's no longer any excuses.
I'm quite happy - the entire US government has come out to tell white people "BAD GOYIM! DIE!", right after sucking Israel's dick dry. They're losing control of the narrative, and they know it, hence this panicking of social signaling. Sad Trump came out as a dumb cuck, but, hey, he's a politican in modern America - most of them are. Besides, he was never anything but a stepping stone.

Political actors mentioning you as their enemy shows only that they fear you.
They should be afraid, because we're just getting started.

The real terrorists of that incident was the crowd hitting the car with baseball bats. Cause and reaction with collateral damage. The media narrative would fall apart so fast in court.

Yes it does, it is LAW.

Makes me so mad, Trump cannot even stand up for provable REALITY!!

lol

enjoy your ban as well namefag

Thanks user, you did the work I wasn't willing to. Too bad the shills will continue regardless.

Oh, that's sad, you really don't know what a law is.
Allow me to pontificate for your edification once more.

No laws in this legislation - just "urging", and "recognition". No rules whatsoever.

it is law that the senates think that way, so what? let them have their shitty opinions

Good thing that never happened and she died of a heart attack

This, this resolution is literally meaningless. The shills and libcucks can count it as a victory, fine by me, it does nothing whatsoever and we pretty much know all the Nazis and KKK that show up to these things are deep state Jews so, whatever.

and its horribly going to backfire in all of their faces, trumps included. He should never have attached his name to this.

This has become the common shill trick, btw - they do what Jews do.
No matter what you show them, they just keep repeating the same shit, over and over and over, and never acknowledging when they get BTFO.

Its designed to keep the conversation going, when it has no need to.
In two posts, I've shown what a law is, and that this legislation does not constitute a law in any way, shape or form.
OP will continue to deny this.

Also, watch for the three signs:
1. Inflammatory exaggeration
2. Baseless accusation
3. Absence of argumentation

He is. Reported.

What is namefag?

Because the name field is filled?

If that is against the rules, why is there a name field?

We already had a thread on this anyway.
I was the OP there. It was much better than this one.