Terry Davis, the creator of TempleOS, stated that CIA niggers glow in the dark

Terry Davis, the creator of TempleOS, stated that CIA niggers glow in the dark.
I've actually thought about that quote and I think he might have a point. The federal government uses a lot of radioactive materials for various projects. Agencies use it to power equipment and there's depleted uranium, which is still radioactive, etc.
So while federal agents don't glow in the dark, there's a much, much higher probability that they could be detected by a Geiger meter than a civilian.
What say you, Holla Forumsacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org,
youtu.be/4Vs1y9V2B_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

genius

although technically yes, it's probably something like 0.0001% vs 0.0000000001%

Nah, Terry just has the autismo-vision that lets you see into the spirit realm. If you could see a CIA nigger's aura you'd see that he glows in the dark with a putrid glow.

Military personnel would have a much higher probability, though. The pentagon don't give a shit about grunt security, especially if it's something that kills them slowly.

just amazing… I'm speechless

Why even live?

Terry Davis was right all along.
I'm sorry I doubted you, Terry!

Have you tried, though?

The One True Terry is a Terry who is seen as the god of Terryism. He is taught about in a book called The Good Terry, and is portrayed as a god who will lead Terrys to stop following the CIA niggers and being independent, choosing the path of The One True Terry, leading them to a rewarding eternity in The Terry Afterlife Zone.

Sound advice.

Whats ol Terry been up to?
Didn't he take down his channel?

The agents of Satan tried to slay him, but failed.

He had another scitzo episode and redid everything about him. Then, he got in a fight with his father jst a few weeks ago and announced he is homeless. He lives in Primm, NV (just outside of Las Vegas). I don't think he'll make it, guys.

Is he greenpilled?

If he should die, he will be rewarded by entering a place known as The Terry Afterlife Zone, a heavenly area which rewards him with a space motorcycle and a bunch of space bitches who will have sex with him.

I fucking hate this country

I don't think there's a single pill that covers what Terry is. I think he broke into the universes medical cabinet and just took them all.

He should set up a Hatreon.

You didn't even post video related.
OP sucks cocks as usual.

I believe the "CIA niggers glow in the dark" was a twitter one.

Quality shitpost, have a sage.

It's a shame that he probably won't be able to work on Temple for a while.

As per according to the TempleOS site, templeos.org, Terry states,
then mental hospital. I'm adapting to being homeless. Hope to get a car to live
in but no loan yet.

If this man weren't so paranoid he could literally be the CEO of Microsoft and fix that company, however their investors would never let that happen.
Nor those darned glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers wouldn't let it happen either.
:^)

damn, i really fucked up that formatting.

Terry figured out how we can root out the CIA nígger shills from our midst. He is a genius.

He was working on it as soon as he got kicked out. From Starbucks and from his van. Step up, nigger. You would never have that sort of dedication. I just wonder what he did to his dad because they seemed to get along in the videos with both of them. But then again he did smash his bird against the wall and killed it.

He needs a Hatreon account. Can you donate bitcoins to him?

Probably wouldn't stop playing his drumset in the middle of the night.

We should crowdfund a motorhome for Terry.

That thread, at the bottom of the catalog, autosaged and/or ignored for weeks? That was more worth living than this fucking thread.
>>>/eceleb/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

Terry (and our friendship with Him) was around long before that merkour nigger started bullying him, retard. If you think we are only discussing Terry because of him, then you are a glow in the dark CIA nigger and should promptly get hit by a van.

Checked. Imagine all the CIAniggers he could take out with it.

Unironically kill yourself.

That's awful. Is there any way we can help him?
He's not /our guy/ tier in terms of ideology, but he's incredibly smart and dedicated. If there's one person deserving of Holla Forums charity then it's probably him.

Checked
He would have that nice Terry smile while he did it

Yup. He is our friend. He fights for freedom.
He kills CIA niggers and doesn't afraid of anything.

>/eceleb/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cow/
>>>Holla Forums

Compared to your posts, Terry is the paragon of sanity and grace.

You're incredibly cancerous but it's hilarious to watch you get so triggered that you keep spewing out the same 2 lines of non-arguments.

The CIA nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him he glows in the dark and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Kill yourself.

spite bump

:^)

My Geiger counter is going crazy with one. Your radioactive ass glows in the dark, which must be helpful when you get fucked in the ass by the other CIA niggers.

Checking those awesome symmetrical dubs

Terry is not an e-celeb. He does not vlog in search of attention. He vlogs spontaneously to spread the message of God. He does not produce e-celebrity tier attention seeking youtube trash. He is uninterested in your viewership and does not want money. So you still don't have a single argument, and you don't want to talk about Terry, so why are you still posting?

Get blown the fuck out. Fuck off to low-tier reddit meme boards to talk about this faggot.

I've tried to hear God and see auras, writing my own kernel sounds impossible.

The gospel of Terry will be spoken wherever God chooses for it to be spoken. Your anchor is meaningless. His message is more powerful than you will ever be.

youtu.be/4Vs1y9V2B_M

I doubt CIAniggers are radioactive probably the other way around since they don't even drink ground water or eat normal foods.

My goodness, what a bitter lil fellow you turned out to be.

I don't know if anyone here knows this but recently Terry got kicked out of the house, arrested taken to the hospital. He got out and now he's programming in a van somewhere.

You better take care of Terry God, or I'm coming to kick your ass when I die.

Terry is a Jew and probably works for the CIA himself.

He added networking now?

it is probably networking via the VM.