Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38049/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36922/?
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10267
mega.nz/#F!cxkEWbwa!SOIaxDz_iDphCjNq8y0GmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skyrim is better tbh fam

but why?

where are all these shit threads coming from?

It just is fam

it just werks.

I went with the institute too but all factions were absolute shit, in fact the least worst was the minuetmen which should have been called minuteman because you do all the fucking work.

In what way is Fallout 4 a good game? it's a significant improvement over Fallout 3 in every way and there are some things that are legitimately good about it like making the Power Armor a large rig you pilot but other than that it gets everything else varying degrees of wrong.

I like the part where you shoot stuff, making my own machinegun was great and the robot armor is tons of fun. Favorite RPG ever.

I thought Institute was the best, though Brotherhood ok. The Underground sjw faggots were easily the worst faction.

I hated the Minutemen, boring fucking spam quests from that retarded nigger, constantly working my ass off for shitty loot. The lore was shit, the morality was shit, the dialogue options was shit. It was honestly a hugely disappointing piece of boring shit, not going to lie. Boston is a boring ass place, both IRL and videogames.

I was going to shill with this thread but ended up getting high on my own supply.

You could write an essay on how this game can be a contender for one of the worst games ever made. For one, it's less of an RPG than its predecessor, Fallout 3. You don't even have skills anymore and there is no level cap so you can max out everything. You might as well not have any "RPG mechanics" at all and just give the player a ridiculous plethora of superpowers, hell, you get flight from pulling a randomly bouncing engine block up a flight of stairs. I mean, you get power armor and a laser musket with unlimited ammo very shortly into the game in spite of the female only being a law school graduate with no military training so why not?

Here's your reply:
It's call of duty: upgrades edition
Pretty much every single thing you do in the game is either based on your firepower, or to upgrade said firepower.
Your entire story is railroaded into basically one ending, with no room to roleplay.
The game hates mods.
Settlements are a chore instead of a secondary objective.
Do you need more?

nice dubs, also thread

the upgrades were cool for about 5 minutes, but quickly got boring like everything else.

half of the weapon classes were pure shit. Pipe guns? Fuck off.

For example, how does a .50 cal bmg not instantly kill someone? Difficulty scaling was also shit, enemies just became bullet sponges, far worse than any other Bethesda game. For example, in Skyrim you can get to the god-tier level of destroying everything, but FO4 constantly scales shit. I could stand in one spot and shoot 10 rockets at this mutant, and he's still standing there. It was retarded

to be fair, that point about power armor and laser musket is a Holla Forums circlejerk jackoff. The power armor was pure entry level shit and the minigun sucks in the game. Laser musket is a faggot meme weapon that no one uses.

that's the worst part, all the automatic weapons in the game are weak as fuck, especially the minigun.

Now check these

I was just joking yall, I hate fallout in general, but I love Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls, just going to have to agree to disagree there lol

You stole my dubs

Nothing feels unique because everything just moves at the same speed you do.

That's thanks to how damage resistance is calculated, every shot will get a 50-60% decrease in power at higher levels, and just getting single powerful shots over a volley of low-damage shots is much more preferable

For the first couple weeks you play it, it isn't that bad.

Then the monotony sets in and it's unsalvageable.

Just like every other Bethesda game.

It's rare to come across the "I'm not a retard, I'm a total retard" level of bait. Thanks, user.

its not bait if I was honest about my preferences, unless you consider disagreement bait, sjw

This, once you've played it for an hour or two it becomes more chore than enjoyment. Having no replayability certainly doesn't help either

It was obvious shit posting, you retard. Wasn't robot armor enough of a give away?

With the upgraded laser musket, everything that doesn't die in one shot to the head, will die in 2.

think before you make a thread

you replied to the wrong post, dipshit

I'll say what I want, dumb faggot

yeah but you have to crank the thing for about 5 seconds, very gay

If you got bored after only 1 or 2 hours, I think you've got more problems than not liking this particular video game. Fallout 4 wasn't this bad and you know it. Stop exaggerating.

Nah, having opinions isn't exaggerating, stay mad

How am I mad? I agree that the game isn't that good and falls short of having any real replayability, but your opinion is wrong. There are very few games that are objectively bad enough to become bored after 1-2 hours, and this isn't one of them.

Please come down trigger-kun

Oh well, I disagree

The only reason why I say Minutemen were the least worst faction is because they are the only faction with a single redeeming feature, that is their colonial settler theme, that's literally it. The institute make no sense on any level, there is literally no reason for your son to choose you as his successor and in fact the game doesn't give you a reason he just tells you to trust him. The Brotherhood of Steel is a joke, their leader is too fucking young for his position and he doesn't sound like the strong leader of the east coast Brotherhood of Steel. The Railroad are the worst faction, and they make even less sense than the institute, sure they are thematically necessary in the twisted way that Bethesda's writers don't actually understand the themes they think they are portraying but they are inconsistent and completely out of place within the harsh reality of the wasteland, people as naive and as progressive as them would have been in paradise falls long ago.

Things I like

Things I hate

Gripes

So you put Fallout 4 on the same level as Gone Homo?

Good to know that you're retarded.

those who use "triggered" as a defense are the truly triggered: projection.

Gone Homo isn't a game, why do you have to make shit up to try to make a point user?>>10610894
Do you also believe people who hate gays are secretly gay tumblr?

good objective review, and I like your point about the minutemen.

One of the biggest flaws not mentioned I think, are the fact that settlement building replaces having settlements with any actual character or NPC's of note in them. Pretty much aside from diamond city, all the other settlements are the useless sandboxes devoid of anything of note except for you to build your lifeless cardboard settlements in .

It's bad.

nobody can touch my swaaa a ag

what

I like this game. I think it's more fun and has more things to do than screwing around in STALKER SoC and CoP. The levels are very well designed. Levitating with jetpack is pretty fun, the exploration is better than any Fallout games ever made due to the jetpack, giving it a more morrowind like feeling. The enemy AI is more intelligent than FO3/NV, with some flanking and taking cover abilities. As for the RPG elements and dialogs, I don't care much tbh.

My only gripe is, many NPC's can't be killed, and how items need fixing by scrap materials, I hate fixing items that way. Why can't I buy repair tools like I do in Elder Scrolls? And the performance could be improved, I guess the complicated and useless radiant engine can be blamed for the occasional poor performance, as usual. STALKER suffered from it's AI engine as well, the same way Beth games do.

Nice thread here friendo! Just dropping to say that Fallout 4 is totally rad!

I can give you a TLDR; version of most of my problems, the fact that it'll still be pretty long to read will speak volumes in and of itself.

Compared to any of the previous Fallouts, 3 included, this game lacks in terms of providing meaningful choices that facilitate roleplaying during your experience. You can't refuse to sign up for the vault, you can't refuse to help Preston Garvey, you can't kill him and his fucking terrible group of shitty characters, you can't bring to attention any of the Institute's wrongdoings to your son, you can't negotiate a peaceful solution to any of the primary conflicts which are all vague as fuck, I'm still not even really sure what we were all fighting for. Most sidequests are linear, and if they have more than one solution or a choice to make, the differences are minor at best.

This extends to the fact that the player is not allowed to be evil. Murdering named characters is no longer allowed, even Fallout 3, with it's myriad of essential characters, at least allowed you to kill most quest givers and citizens. Fallout 4 is so afraid you'll break one of it's few sidequests that it flat out refuses to let you kill anyone with a name.

Stats are gone, which, in and of itself may have not been a terrible thing if we were given twice as many perks that can wildly vary gameplay. Alas, this was not the case. The vast majority of your perks are bog standard, boring, and uninteresting. Most of them just provide resistances to things like radiation, or upping your damage output. Of course, none of them are allowed to change dialogue due to the speaking protagonist, and outside of the one quest that has skill checks, which I'm pretty sure were left in on accident during an earlier phase of development, your SPECIAL stats are essentially pointless because you can just pump points into them indefinitely. Even if you decide to play it as a stealthy character, I found that ninety percent of the worldspace and environments weren't built with that playstyle in mind, and thus all of my encounters boiled down to shooting anyway. Almost every person will play the game the exact same way and this hampers replayability and customization to a hilarious degree. To the point where even Bethesda veterans have gone on to say that they won't be playing the game a second time.

(Part 2, since I put more thought into this post than Beth did during Fallout 4's development.)

It's been 200 years since the bombs dropped. 200. I don't think anybody realizes just how absurdly long that is. Though Bethesda did put more food and water sources around for city's, it's still kind of hard to believe that everything'd be dead. There should be lots of plantlife around. The Mojave's a desert, so it makes sense that it's sandy and fucked, Boston is not, it should be much more green. The world itself is small, hilariously so for a Bethesda game, most of it is comprised of cramped cityscape that is a chore to explore. The verticality is kind of nice but thanks to fucked optimization on Beth's part the framerate slows to a crawl whenever I get higher than twelve feet in the air.

The main story is so fucking godawful I don't even know where to begin.

Completely fucked. A shitty knockoff of the Telltale choice system from their new cinematic 'masterpieces'. Giving the protagonist a voice was one of the single largest missteps Beth has ever taken with any of their properties, and there's been a fucking huge amount of missteps beforehand. There's now a disconnect between player and protagonist that flat out should not exist. The player is limited to Bethesda's hand-crafted character who, surprise surprise, is fucking awful and retarded, just like all of the other characters Beth writes. The VA does a decent job most of the time, and I can commemorate them for finding someone who isn't Troy Baker, but that's all it has going for it. Options are so vague and misleading that I can never tell if 'Sarcastic' is going to lead to the protagonist saying something 'witty' or flat out telling someone to go fuck themselves. It's so terrible that even Todd Howard, king of the excuse, had to come out and admit that it was a bad idea.

Quests are so fucking terrible in this game. Side and main alike, radiant or crafted, they are literally all the same fucking thing. Here, I will summarize nearly every quest in this game.

You will then go to a dungeon, be forced to kill one of the game's three different enemy types. Then you will return and get paid. This is true for nearly every quest in the game.

I could go on about the lack of weapon variety, how the Legendary system is fucking retarded, and how the game's breath of content is experienced within the first hour of play but that's just the shit off the top of my head.

Why is Holla Forums such a gay board?

I think you replied to the wrong person there newfriend

Fallout 4 is an amazing game, I don't get the hate.

I had an absolute blast with it, I thought it was great.

I only play it so I can mod guns and shoot them and no I didn't pay

It's easily my favourite game of the past 5 years, everyone should give it a try at least once.

signed, 3591d6

Geez, it's just a video game, level design is much more important than scientific accuracy.

S-samefag!

I know this is a joke, but I do feel the need to point this out.

Fallout 3 was even more retarded in it's design scientifically, the world made so little sense that people still talk about how dumb it is, but here's the kicker.

Fallout 3's retarded wasteland is still more fun to explore simply because it's designed better. Even with the dumb locations, it's all at least mildly interesting, and the vast blasted landscape was interesting and fun to scour and hunt through.

Not true for Boston.

→ check these

Little to no player choice, role-playing is impossible because of the shitty dialogue and the personality and background forced on you, everything has been """"stream-lined"""" and casualized to hell, settlement system is so half-assed that you need a mod just to make raids spawn outside of your settlement, Bethesda writing, Bethesda everything. The only things they improved on were guns and power armor and they even fucked that up by giving you power armor and a minigun with a thousand rounds 10 minutes into the game.

Well you're clearly retarded, so of course you won't be able to understand how it's a bad game.

I disagree, I felt like guns in Fallout 4 were a step backwards from the guns in Fallout: NV.

Power armor I could care less about because I never used it in either game because it's always just heavy shit. Only real use for power armor in Fallout 4 is dicking around in the irradiated sea. By the time your character is level 30, with decent perks and ballistic weave, you can go toe-to-toe unarmed with deathclaws on survival difficulty.

How? Because I felt like the feedback and general weapon handling was far better than the previous games. How balanced and they were treated is where it falls flat.

I always liked FO3's level design, except for the retarded samey looking subway tunnels that are essential for exploration. The decision to put that many subway tunnels was retarded, they should've just made linear passages.

Not really. I think FO4's guns handle much better. The physics of NV's guns are somehow a bit more broken than FO3, I only like how they gave them iron sight. One more thing, NV's bullet sponge enemies are more horrendous than in FO4.

I like it though. Why do the majority of RPG players here hate the feeling of being overpowered?

The mechanics of using weapons was improved in Fallout 4, but the weapons themselves and the modding system just felt silly and forced. Not to mention the choice of weapons entirely. NV has more guns than 3 and 4 put together.

Because it's unrealistic as fuck. Deathclaws actually used to be dangerous in 3 and NV; in 4 they're fucking pushovers and the fact you can just run up to them and hit them a few times with a sword and kill them is retarded as fuck.

its not a complete pile of garbage, it mostly works after all. hell one can have a little bit of fun romping around and ignoring the story for a bit

but it is the most by the numbers AAA nonsense. there is zero risks taken with it, no new ideas, nothing to turn the genre on its head or do a unique spin on things, nothing to make the player come back to it (not that that matters to them since they already got the money)

they let the generators make the gameplay for them, why plan out a dungeon and loot when you can just spawn "legendary [x]" at the end of a tunnel based on the players level and give them some random loot?

and what's the point of having limb selection in VATS if shooting limbs seems to have even less effect on the enemies than the previous 3d fallouts, just use whatever has the best percent (which will inevitably be headshots after like 2 level ups)

TL;DR FALLOUT 4 IS A PRODUCT FIRST AND A GAME SECOND

the modding system was fucking lame because really you're just going to take the most damage mod because all the other ones suck

I think deathclaws are retarded enemies to begin with. I've hated it since FO2.

anyone that is playing this before all the jewlc and the "goty" drops is a fucking retard and doesnt understand how methesda games werk, you should probably wait even longer than that tbh

Exactly. At least the modding system in NV didn't try to delude people into believing that more mod choices made a positive difference; because there pretty much weren't any irrelevant additional choices.

That's a bit unfair; settlement building was sort of unique. At least for a Bethesda game, anyway. The way it was executed was sort of poor, and needed a lot of mods to fix what was wrong with it, but I wouldn't say that they didn't try at all.

fair, i was going to mention it but i spaced out. i am not a eloquent speaker.

settlement building was a new idea and i initially liked fucking round with it until i realized it was just another thing where they let the programming do the gameplay for them. build some stuff, and every once and awhile trigger the same same quest variant related to it

making the settlements function seemed pretty clumsy too, i don't know if it was ever fixed or what but when i played it the AIs would just stand around the bar i built unless directly told to go work on something

Even then it was already accomplished with a mod back in 3 & NV called Real Time Settler.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38049/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36922/?

Bethesda has been known to steal ideas directly from mods.

In fact the entirety of that swamp DLC in fallout 4 was stolen directly from a NV mod.

Wasn't it only one quest that they stole? I would be more impressed if they stole the entire fucking region.

There are literally ZERO rpg elements in it and all the enemies are fucking bullet sponges so you never get the satisfaction of being stupidly overpowered like you do in FNV.

Skyrim is a 10/10 compared to FO4 kill yourself OP

I was under the impression that they stole entire NPCs and lines of dialogue and that the guy who made the mod tried to sue Bethesda for stealing his content.

Fat chance though, seeing as even if you make your own resources, Bethesda pretty much owns all rights to it the second you publish it.

It was a neat idea but I eventually realized it was just a cheap way for Bethesda to skimp out on actually filling the worldspace with towns by forcing the players to build it themselves.

We don't have to write interesting NPCs to populate it, we don't have to make it look nice, we don't have to make sure it has all the necessary ammenities, we don't have to give it quests. We just make the player do it and bam, instant populated worldspace!

It was just a system designed to facilitate the inherent laziness of Bethesda design.

No it wasn't. There's a quest in Far Harbor that was stolen from a New Vegas mod, the one with the Vault populated by robots.

The swamp shit is Bethesda's idea. And another thing they just copied from Fallout 3, which had a very similar setting for a DLC.

They stole the scenario and several scenes, though the dialogue was altered quite a bit to avoid outright plagiarism. It's pretty clear they stole the idea but the mod author just wrote it off as coincidence.

Not like he'd have a leg to stand on legally anyway, you sign over all rights to everything you make if you release a mod for a Beth game.

No I didn't, you fucking retard.

But you can be stupidly overpowered in FO4. I'd even tell you to gitgud, but you don't even have to do that; retards can play this game and be overpowered. Apply yourself.

How is that unfair towards Bethesda, then?

Was this entire threads purpose to bait?

What's the current trick for getting mods to work in this piece of shit?
Apparently the old trick of enabling and then clicking some random part on the launcher doesn't work anymore, and I've got a CBBE that I want to run.

I'm not defending Bethesda, don't get me wrong. I was agreeing with the poster that sometimes Bethesda isn't as original as they claim to be.

RPG Codex says it all.
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10267

How full of faggots is RPG Codex? I've been needing to diversify my browsing habits.

I don't browse RPG Codex but my guess is that it can't be more full of faggots than Holla Forums.

Considering the first words you read on that page are clickbait tier (13 shocking facts about fallout 4), it doesn't sound like a website I'd want to browse.

I disagree, many places are more full of faggots than Holla Forums.
And given how many faggots Holla Forums has, it can be quite depressing.

Every thread until it sinks into your heads.

Why are side-by-side double barrels so sexy!?

Show me a page without sarcasm then.

If I want detectable sarcasm, I come here.

Every

Daily reminder that Wasteland 2 is the true modern Fallout.

thread

It's not my responsibility to help you, autismo.

Until

suddenly game stopped becoming a tedious slog from building to building with enemies never posing a threat on very hard, to fun and terrifying almost survival horror in which I had to plan my route or risk getting anal plundered because I accidently wandered into the wrong neighbourhood

but never buy the game though, bethesda are scum of the earth

it's

embedded

into

your

skulls.

BENIS

any lewd mods for fo4 yet

nude mods are everywhere but I'm sure lovers lab have all the animation shit
What kinda lewd are you talking about faggot

My load times took fucking forever when I was trying out this turd, is that vid sped up?

LoversLab is dead when it comes to Fallout 4.

SSD makes load times non existant and the game is locked to 30fps unless you unlock it in the .ini

And for some retarded reason the game's physics are tied to fps fucking atrocious game engine

what did you mean by this

The biggest cancerous turds in video gaming ever.

I meant to say unlocking the fps speeds up the loading too

you dont know what an SSD is?

so its still basically nothing for fallout 4 and skyrim would still be the best to house those kinda of mods along for adventures

Should I?

yeah and most modders who built the framework for all the lewd mds have quit with fallout 4 because of beth fucking them over

if you're not a retard

It means "Solid State Drive". They are hard drives that have flash memory instead of using a spinning magnetic platter. For most computers they are the single most obvious upgrade out there, makes everything load several times faster.

well unless you want to actually have atleast 1TB of storage without paying $400+

learn something new everyday

Did you, user, know that Justinian the great was responsible for the construction of the Hagia Sophia is Constantinople?

Delete this.
(メ ̄▽ ̄)︻┳═一

This game keeps finding new ways to disappoint me.

RPG Codex is literally Holla Forums immigrants.

They must've left for a good reason, then

Yeah well, you have more than one drive in a system. I'm sure you know this. A reasonable setup is to use a 240gb or 480gb drive for your primary OS and favorite games, and a larger traditional drive for everything else.

No, but the Hagia Sophia is neat looking and when I first saw it I immediately recognized it as an inspiration for some Quake 1 levels I used to love

But I want everything neat and tidy in one little drive
I liek petite rigs not thicc and right now she's getting fat

Carried the name fallout without having any proper rpg elements. It also stripped and simplified the already existing world.

Well then, I guess get one of those hybrid drives you dirty nigger

gee user, why do you think?
i think they improved on combat though, and seeing how many browny points you get with your companions now is a plus

semantics is what differentiates history from (((history)))

On its own in a vacuum it might be a decent game but I'm sick and tired of everything being watered down in every new generation. So I won't even try it

nice (((meme)))

ok I'll remember the 12 billion i'm sorry

It's terrible famlam.

damn straight

when did they fall so far? i used to listen to their podcast when it was just them hanging out then i found out what their modern podcasts are like, they went full kike will their sponsorships and branding and its just unbearable. now they defend shit games. im waiting for them to go full sjw

hey look on the bright side, with that level of AI scripting it'll run fine on a console :^)

lmao

user, this is a fallout 4 thread not a /monster/ thread

building shit too, I built all kindsa crazy shit with fallout settler in NV, i would make my slaves machete fight in an arena, shit was cash

building shit in fo4 vanilla was actually worse than RTS new vegas at first, until mods fixed it. and then eventually patches came along

at some point mehthesda is just going to outsource the whole fucking gayme to their fans, and they will love them for it

again, dont play this fucking game until the "goty" is out and the major mods are near done, I for one am hoping for a mountnblade type mod where you fight for settlements against other factions, itll happen eventually

I'm a Skyrim lover

Who cares, Shakespeare stole shit from others, the Homeric tradition is based on stealing shit within certain limits

nigga what

If I want technologically obsolete ideas like 2d and turn based, I'll fucking play a game from 1990 or some dark age shit you jack off to, hipster asshole

Fallout 4 is not a bad game because it has entertainment value, however short lived.
It is compelling to play until the end, which is hard to say about a lot of games.
I think most people gripe about fallout 4 because it is a fps game, which is a beaten to death genre beyond recovery. Since most players share that sympathy, and fallout 4 doesn't offer much to cure that boredom, it is quickly discarded.
However as a game, independent of its time of release, fallout 4 is good enough.

I went Minutemen and I swear to god, if I ever replay this piece of shit game then they can fuck right off.

God damn auto-accept timed quests that send you haring back and forth all over the Wasteland is fucking bullshit. You can't even set up defences and let the settlements run themselves, because if you're not there then your defences don't do shit. And even if you are there, half the time the piece of shit attackers spawn inside the settlement anyway. It turned the game into a fucking chore that punishes you for actually trying to play it.

>>>/gaschamber/

a broken retard of an empty game is good enough. riight

Its certainly shiny enough and it brings in the normalfags like plague locusts but its a shit game through and through.

Here's an hour and 20 minutes of why you're wrong

Except it isn't an empty game, there is plenty to do in the game, at least 200 hours worth and whatever the dlcs offer.
It just doesn't present anything new to the fps/rpg genre, and the things that are new don't have a lot of depth (armor customizing, weapon building, settlements). If fallout 4 was your first game ever you'd think it was great.

go home todd, you're drunk

I'm not trying to shill this game, I'm trying to discuss it.

Inb4 they don't watch it

you lost me when you argued that the problem people had with the game was that it is an fps

200 hours of repetitive garbage is still garbage.

What a fucking benchmark of standards that is. "If you've played literally nothing else and have no context of experience, then you might enjoy Fallout 4!"

Was a good read. Thanks, Todd.

Worse, actually. They're the Holla Forums immigrants who won't read a well-read article, and instead whine about shit entirely unrelated to the article while typing tl;dr as though this makes them look intelligent, instead of lazy and stupid. At least this piece alone was good and worth my time, it's pretty rare to find non-game media that makes me feel this way anymore.

fine I'll correct myself, if it was your first fps game.
For the record NV also has an outstanding number of technical issues but it's held at very higher regard. So hating a game because it has bugs is not a good basis.

What a journey this thread was. Now let's make this clear.

Fallout 1 was good, 8/10 in my book but there's no denying it's hit-or-miss
Fallout 2 was amazing, 10/10, Bethesdrones will NEVER EVER have a game of this quality
Fallout 3 is atrocious, 2/10 only because it distracted me long enough to finish the main story
Fallout New Vegas is atrocious but people will say they like it, think of it as the Battlefield to F3's Call of Duty, 1/10
Fallout 4 is an ungodly mess, there's no place for it on the scale.

Do you legit have autism? Honest question.

They ARE full SJW. Three of their faggots went on @midnight for god's sake.

Yes you are shilling. You're defending one of the worst games of 2015. Fuck off already.

Was Nick Valentine actually a good character or just a meme?

This guy has 3 arguments against this game; the story, the UI, and the bugs. If you think story is important to gameplay, you shouldn't be playing games. Both the UI and bugs can be patched.

If you're just going to use pointless buzzwords and not give any evidence as to why Fallout 4 is bad game, I'm not going to discuss it with you.

fallout obsidian never ever…

if anons are so god forsaken obsess about story the go become a game writer for Bethesda because obsidian won't

Yeah bitch, keep sucking. Did you know this isn't a debate? If I really wanted to make you hang yourself, I could do this all day and you'll never do shit back to me, feelingsfag.

This shit makes moustard gas doesn't it

No but it'll make you die of a heart attack.

I'll leave this for you, guess where you fall on the pyramid.

hint: it's at the very bottom

(checked)
This is adorable.

Did you forget this isn't a debate and I can do anything I want to you? Might as well embrace being a bottom, this is your life now.

Who's that qt you posted? Is she about to flip the fuck out or will she grab his hand as he tries to pull away?

That might not be the worst idea actually, seeing how ninety percent of the mods produced are better than the games themselves.

There won't be any major mods for Fallout 4. There's stuff that adds new guns and shit but if you're looking for actual substantial content that expands upon the game like in NV/3 then you're shit out of luck compadre, Fallout 4 is so bland and uninspired that pretty much none of the big modders are interested in it outside of the most superficial stuff.

There will be no sex mods, quest mods are pretty much nonexistent thanks to the talking protagonist. Even Someguy decided to just say 'fuck it' after tinkering with the GECK, he's making Skyrim mods instead now.

I would challenge that claim, the vast majority of people I know dropped it around ten hours in because the game runs out of tricks by that point and devolves into a skinner box of shoot and loot that's somehow even worse than Borderlands.

My biggest issue with The Minutemen was how I never felt like I was fucking in charge. Preston calls all the shots, he's the one who orders me to run halfway across Boston to help some stupid fucking assholes, he's the one who tells me to stop worrying about my son to build more settlements, and he gets to decide when it's time to go to war with both the Institute and the Brotherhood.

He even straight up kicks you out of The Minutemen if you finish the new DLC. Your subordinate, kicks you out of the faction you lead.

Fuck man, how do you fuck up putting the player in charge of their own militia? They could be cool, I love their visual design, but goddamn. Fuck Preston and fuck everything to do with their half baked bullshit.

Oh yeah, unclefucker? Here's a counterpoint:

SMUG SHILLARY. Delete your post. Rev up those "le drumpf got troled xd" articles!

There's like 2 guns in the entire game.

I made a cool mod: mega.nz/#F!cxkEWbwa!SOIaxDz_iDphCjNq8y0GmA

I own it, it's shit

That's barely smug

lol

Crooked Hillary stays subtle with her smug. That's how people believe her.

the guns are shit but the gunplay is better

What did he mean by this?

Good job guys.

I think there's still hope for bethdrones.

Yet it's all the same boring, repetitive, and samey tasks. The gameplay is as basic you can get for an FPS but with poor weapon variety, its character building is incredibly shallow and has little meaningful choice, and the NPC/World interaction is practically non-existent. When does this start becoming "good enough," exactly?

They're learning. Slowly. But they're learning.

You are not fitting in at all.

Yes, you can. You just get killed by the bombs whenever you try to leave Sanctuary by any other exit.

It's autumn when you leave the Vault; all the leaves from the trees have already dropped. They're still alive, even if it's not apparent. The only problem is that Bethesda permanently made it autumn, rather than implementing a rolling system of seasons, but there are mods for that.

This fucking board gets shittier by the minute

Why do it to yourself? Are you just pretending to hate it to fit in or do you willingly expose yourself to shit games?
It took me 2 hours to realize it was irredeemable and I haven't played since.

You can blame Freddit for that

As long as people pirated it to see just how bad it is, I think it's fine.
However, we have a bunch of drooling retards browsing who I'm sure also fell for Toddposting. I personally know someone who "ironically" Toddposted before release and then ended up actually buying the game.

What's the song in that .webm?

newfags

Holla Forums tier thread

Yeah, that about covers it.

Nexus Mod Manager. Mod Organizer has yet to support it iirc.

How bad? That bad.

Just a couple of things that came to mind

Just a couple of things that sprang to the mind.

We're going to give us only two choices in the next game I hear. So filthy gamergays don't abuse the storyline.

they're*

I have like 2hs in this game before I decided it was enough to hate it. half of Holla Forums play assfagots but hate them.

CHECKED

Fuck off my board Bethsacucks

Its a small group nigger
Go to any Overwatch or WoW thread, its same the faggots, the ones who like to play these shitty timessink multiplayer games with no depth and bitch more about than actually play it.

Missed quads, damn