The Pitch: Microchips ‘Make Life Easier

The Pitch: Microchips ‘Make Life Easier’

A new report in the Australian media is touting the benefits of having biometric implants, microchips embedded under the skin, calling it "something from a science fiction movie."

trunews.com/article/the-pitch-microchips-make-life-easier

The mainstream media continues to push “biometric implants,” tiny microchips upon which personal data is stored that are inserted under the skin, as a matter of convenience that is “something out of a science fiction movie.” Take, for instance, this new report from an Australian television station:

The report even suggests such implants can save lives, if a person has stored medical information on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lwrV8
archive.is/YBGTN
archive.is/0UEgu
archive.is/fTJdB
atlasrfidstore.com/turck-u-grok-it-uhf-rfid-reader-for-smartphones/
archive.fo/K5Y4U
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember seeing this on the news earlier. It was kinda bizarre how positive they were about it, like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

The fact that you can pay for things with a swipe of your hand, I cant see why criminals wouldn't be chopping them off in the future.

(checked)
JUST ACCEPT THE CHIP, GOYIM

Archive of original source and embed related from the same source because OP is a faggot: archive.is/lwrV8

Sorry.

the body mod clown.
like I'm gonna take advice from a fucktard who looks like a walking joke.
NSW state police are already chipped, just like the rest of the dogs in the state.

kinda reminds me of this.

Ill stick to carrying my identification thanks. If it isn't integrated with the human brain it's the equivalent of a glorified ID card.

I'm not seeing the downsides

Anything that produces radio frequencies can be used to track you. To an extent, this is not much different than your phone, if you're a good goy and didn't even took the trouble to install a stripped down open source version of android.

Instead of trying to dismiss their claims or try to prove how their claims are wrong
WE CAN FIGHT MEME WITH MEME

They want to "make life easier"? Simple, we meme a "rfid bracelet" instead of rfid implants.
Soon enough and people will see that those things are gimmicks.

Wont be bogans, Melbourne hipsters most likely. Bogan junkies will probably be chopping hands off as well with the abos.

Yes, goy, the chips make everything easier. For me and for you, hehehehe!

So a person that looks like a beast is advocating you take a mark on your right hand in order to make buying and selling easier.
Interdasting.

They're going to push this hard over the next few years. The company in Sweden adopting it voluntarily, mandatory chipping of pets in the UK. The slippery slope is real. Soon they will start giving spotlights to many more companies doing RFID chipping, then suggesting you get your kids chipped so they don't go missing. Before you know it, we're stuck with the Mark of the Beast and those that aren't are denied food, water and shelter.

So wait, if you had a portable "tap and pay" ready device and you booped one of these fags on the arm you could rob them? That's pretty much the big takeaway I'm getting, the dull horror of seeing things I knew were coming is like static by this point.

It is easier to live as cattle. Only honor and self-worth, which most lack completely, would convince one to decline.

It doesn't matter user if you use a stripped down open source, it's the phone itself that they can siphon into, like they used to do with the cell-phones before the smartphone even existed.

This is being pushed in Australia primarily by (((someome))) legally named Meow Ludo Disco Gamma Meow Meow.

Further details see files and the following articles:
archive.is/YBGTN
archive.is/0UEgu
archive.is/fTJdB

no wonder lord of the rings was shot so close to emu land

"HE'S ACTUALLY PRETTY NORMAL"

(((rfid)))

Literally the mark of the beast

Just like this?

bump

atlasrfidstore.com/turck-u-grok-it-uhf-rfid-reader-for-smartphones/
For $500 I could take any goy's credit card info without them suspecting anything.

the smart criminals will be scanning them- duplicating them and using them to take out loans with your identity.

user if you're not a shill you're a fucking idiot. that'll backfire so hard on us. all people will see is us pursuing rfid - except our version is fucking retarded compared to the implant. and then they'll go out and get themselves chipped because they think it's popular and don't understand you were doing it ironically.

what you're proposing is we use salami tactics against ourselves to somehow defeat rfid-fags. we don't win by meeting them halfway with what they want! we win by opposing this chipping shit outright on every front!

we win by going dotr on these fuckers

For fucks sake, even from the convenience angle you could just as easily put the chips in shit you wouldn't take off often like a ring or such. There's no sane reason to get it implanted

sweet hes the antichrist and he can run for president next and bring the rapture. lets get this over with. are there niggers in heaven?

>Come on just think about the possibilities. No need to carry a wallet, the company you work for and the government can track EVERYTHING you do and it's (((free))). I see in your profile that you don't have a smartphone or even a faceberg account. This is a red flag goyim. You NEED to be connected to the (((cloud))).

wew

i understand your daughter is very sick but shes not registered in our rfid health tracker system. the doctor cant treat her. would you like to sign her up? you aren't one of those anti-vaxxers are you sir?

If the supposedly "innocent" jews who claim to have no knowledge or stake in what the Rothschilds are up to wanted to survive, or have anyone believe that they're human, they would oppose this violently. But they won't.

Kill every jew. Stop the madness.

Starts as a voluntary trial.
Proceeds to get chipped, get a discount.
Evolves into driving is optional and a priviledge, get chipped so your car will start.
Not chipped, cannot participate in modern society. No job, can't pay taxes, can't drive, can't get into most fucking buildings, faucets and toilets won't work for you, etc.

Enjoy faggots. 10 years, max.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. Show to the normalfags that MUH CHIP can be in a bracelet, card, anything that isn't implanted into your fucking skin, and the ones that aren't fully demoralized and turned to satan may be able to see how the implant is bad.

fucking idiot. it's not like bank cards, passports, access cards, phones don't already have nfc chips. yet STILL they push for the chip implant. cucking out doesn't work you fucking (((shill))).

everything i've read about the rfid chips is they are like a little grain of rice and can actually be squeezed out from your skin easily. so if they force people to get them just remove it / cut it out, and put it on your keychain or stick it up your dickhole ya fuckin nigger.

Best part about this is that when a (((private bank))) finds out through their SJW proxies that you hold (((problematic))) beliefs, they can freeze your accounts.

"sorry sir, we don't accept cash here. Only Chips"

Or if the government decides to monitor your deposits and automatically take 33% regardless of source as income tax and tells you to "file your taxes in 9 months and you can get it back", then they double dip when they re-deposit it in April.

A new way for leftists to starve and murder anyone who disagrees with them.

Anyone still using a ((bank)) is functionally retarded anyway.

Probably the cunt responsible for synthetic cocaine. Mefadrone (meow meow or mcat)

Only if GPS with high accuracy is added.

Then at every waking moment a nigger will know if he commits a crime he's likely to never get away with it because his GPS coordinates along with a time index record where he was he the moment he decided to rob an old lady to buy some Yeezys.

It's a guarantee that liberals would be dead set against the technology if that were included because, "muh negros!"

Legally they'll have to do so. So what they will do is take away the ATMs and cash.

If this gets implemented widely you're going to see criminals cutting off people's hands in order to get access to their bank accounts and other info that they'll surely start telling people to record on their chips. "It's safer, goyim, trust me…"

Lol what kind of third-world shithole do you live in? Here in the first-world our criminals will simply stand next to you on the train and use an RFID reader to spoof your chip. You will never know it happened.

If that were the case then why aren't the liberals against the tracking devices known as cellular phones?

Fuck off to china if you want to live out your ebin bladerunner fantasies.

You're a moron. It's GPS+Bluetooth+Wifi+Gyroscope+accelerometer+magnetometer.

And cell tower proximity/triangulation.

And now facial recognition.

Facial recognition with infrared sensors, which can be detected through materials such as clothes. So even if your phone is in your pocket, it can scan via infrared.

Hackers were doing this shit a decade ago, you're living in a dystopic blade runner fantasy.
archive.fo/K5Y4U

Hackers can also install CFW on teller machines and make credit card skimmers that look just like the real deal. I'm not talking about hackers or high-level syndicated criminals, I'm talking about the sort of retarded ape that lurks around the ATM waiting to stick a gun to whitey's back and tell him to gibs me dat munny. Now there will be no robbery, just coercion to use the chip in your hand and if that doesn't work, cut off the hand.

I don't know what kind of hellhole you live in, but I have never seen niggers loitering around ATMs.

Kill yourself. It's baby steps, nigger. Just like people don't go straight from leftist cuckold to the second coming of Hitler. Get them to realize the chip being implanted inside their body is senseless, it builds from there.

Why not just meme how unsecure it would be? Use shit like said and tell normies that you can literally have your identity stolen by simply walking past someone with a scanner or an app on their smartphone in their pocket, or rumors of niggers that gladly cut off/maim your hand just to get the chip. Who cares if it's true or not, most will probably reject it if you scare the shit out of them enough.

This is the height of fucktardation. Anything a fucking gay rfid implant can do can also be done by a bracelet or card or now a fucking smartphone. There is absolutely no reason to implant this shit other than satanic kikery

Then rejoice brother, for the return of Christ will be at hand. And if this is not the mark of the beast the bible speaks about, then we get second best (day of the rope)

Doesn't work. There's a secondary proprietary realtime OS running on your smartphones that deals with everything radio.

It's fail six second in with the things he lists as to why/benefits, things not remotely a reason to implant a foreign object into the body.

The Anti-Christ - if such a figure could exist - would be a Jew. Therefore, killing every Jew will prevent any prophecy in Revelations from coming true. No Jews means no Anti-Christ. If an Anti-Christ figure was already born, just unite the world against them and their kin through anti-Semitism which also prevents a majority of Revelations prophecy from being fulfilled as the Anti-Christ is supposed to be able to easily unite the world on his side. Simple as that.

The only "convenience" this affords is not having to reach into your pocket to get your wallet with all the wave and go cards like your bus pass and paywave debt card and that you can't drop it. It does mean that robberies will likely be a lot more brutal.

vid related. aaron russo revealed this many years ago and people thought he was nuts. he was buddy buddy with a rockefeller kike. not long after revealing this information he died.

the pitch is satirical, they try to make retarded or invasive ideas attractive through some kind of fake advertisement

Typical tricks with a lolsorandumbXD twist

gated community dweller confirmed

Chipping can literally not be mandatory. There are still businesses in operation with no internet and/or that don't accept credit cards, and they are extremely common. City retards think everyone lives in a cyberpunk dystopia like they do. Most of the older generation doesn't even use fucking email. There are households without water, power, or other "necessities" as you pussycuckfaggots call them.

There is zero reason to install it under the skin rather than putting it on a bracelet. Zero. If its' the size of a grain of rice, it can go on a slim bracelet and be fine. There are numerous medical and religious reasons you can opt out of that. Shoving chips into your body is asking for an infection… Oh look, the antibiotics they overused are starting to fail. Just in time!

And even if they chip you, so fucking what? Take that shit out and put it on a bracelet so it looks like you have it in still. Then when you want privacy, leave it in your bed and leave. You've never dug something out from under your skin? Wear long sleeves, no one will even see the bracelet. (I wear long sleeves even in 100+ Freedom units. Simply don't be a pussy.)

BICYCLE

Literally cannot be tracked, you can perform all the maintenance yourself, you can even put a fucking engine on it, no license, can pick it up and carry it with you, dirt cheap. Easy 40 miles a day range without an engine. With motor, same range as a car. Offroad capabilities (mountain bike) or on-road GOTTA GO FAST carbon/aluminium. You cagecucks are such helpless retards. I ride my bike to the next town over every single day. A bit of exercise won't kill you.

For every means of tracking/preventing, there is a means of circumventing. This is piracy 101. The technique goes past MUH COMPUTERS. Outlaws have been slipping enforcement for hundreds of years. Kikes are incompetent retards. If you can't give them the slip you deserve what you get.

Oh, oh no, waaaaaaahhhhh, my motorized armchair model 2017 will come with a tracking chip, guess I can't go anywhere now, waaaahhhhhhhhh. Stop being helpless. Especially you eurocucks. You are like little baby.

So normies get chipped, so fucking what? They deserve what they get. Maybe in 30 years the employers at big-name city tower offices start mandating chipping, so fucking what? Move to a small town and work for some mom and pop who don't even have an internet connection, or simply save enough by then to retire. Get a cash only job, work under the table. An 80 IQ mexicant can do this, and you can't? They make it necessary in order to receive goycare from big pharma, so what? Don't be a fat diabetic retard. Go see a small town family doctor. Hell, if it really bothers you, fucking move to the third world and live like a king on your top-brand fiat bucks.

So much defeatism here. If you can jailbreak a phone, it proves there will always be a method to circumvent. If they put tracking into winjews, get lolnuts or buy an old rig or an old OS cd. If you can't access a bank without a chip, don't use a fucking bank. Can't buy goyfeed at the superjew, grow your own food. Stop being helpless infants.

Fuck, just make a localized EMP pulse or some shit to short the chip. Perform it inside a faraday cage to make sure it doesn't fuck your machines. There you go, you can liberate your entire town.

There are literally people in the US who don't have indoor plumbing and you defeatist pampered city cucks think they can chip everyone by force.

In a perfect white world I'd be all for this, despite the inherent dangers, but everybody even normalfags know why the hell the governments would want this

No, just living in a nice neighborhood.
Enjoy living in níggertown, nigger.

Nobody cares about the people you talk about.

ALL ANONS TAKE NOTE
If someone tries to tell you they are able to free you, they're trying to sell you into their service. You are already free. You can get up right now, drive 12 hours into the wilderness and live however you want - you're free. If you can't do that, then you're clearly not free and probably ought to be liberated or trying to free yourself at some point. But never, ever, under any circumstances, trust someone who offers you freedom at the end of some slimy contract.

"Just make sure you ignore that major data collection efforts are not 100 % secure, and that if a breach in our system occurs, all the information that males you, you in a modern, and super modern system will be in the hands of criminals and bad goys!"

Cant imagine people are STILL shilling this shit after the Equifax debacle

Have you ever been so lazy that you felt you needed a subcutaneous microchip to open a door?

Just an idea, based on the freakshow they had on it.

1. normalise hair dye and odd hairstyles
2.normalise tattoos
3. normalise piercings
4. normalise subdermal implants and gauges etc, more extreme piercing
5. body modification escalation
6. normalise chips

The same way morality has been ground down to nothing.

If this ugly fucking freak is the spokesman for this shit, it's doomed. They already made having an implanted chip look gay.

Would this kind of thing be sufficient for ultra-orthodox kikes to open doors, turn on lights, appliances, etc on their saturnday?

I mean, who do they have pushing the mark of the beast? A freak who looks like he had a nailgun accident, some cueball with jew lettering on his wrist, and a boring fat chick? I didn't think it was possible, but my resistance to the idea of electronic implants just got more intense.

Well thought.

I remember.

biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13.htm

King James Bible

The Beast Out of the Sea

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Beast Out of the Earth

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

UN = same cult as globalist

nice tips, basically translates to, "run and hide, and all white men become third world shithole illegals in their own country while globalists take over"

Fuck you Jews I don't want to be chipped like an animal.

Or an apocalyptic prophecy/fanfic

Retarded.
Just put the chip in a ring or a bracelet.
Absolutely zero need for this except from the point of view of farmers wishing to more easily control their goy, not goy, I mean livestock.

Agreeing with this. Say you were to make it mandatory in America. That's 300,000,000+ that HAVE to go to the doctor, wait in line, wait for the surgery, get the surgery, get wheeled out and waste a day of work. It would be like the dentist combined with the DMV. Christ, the DMV is just a bunch of paperwork, the surgery is paperwork AND surgery.

Who is going to pay for the surgery? We can assume it'll be around $500-700. Not every normie can afford that. And presumably, it would cost the same for kids. So you're looking at $2k assuming wife and two kids. What about the poor that can't afford it? What about the welfare queens who have 7 kids? Medical insurance wouldn't cover it either, it's a mandatory thing and a HUGE drain on their coffers. What about the spics, you gonna chip them up too?

And this is assuming staggered integration as well, if it was all at once, you couldn't imagine the chaos of it. And since it's staggered, people would just ask "Why would I even bother? It just means my tech can get stolen and my identity is done."

Forced integration of it is impossible. The logistics are completely fucked. Not only that, but what happens if someone steals your chip or spoofs it? You're fucked. That's your everything. And you better believe there would be RFID Spoofers. Especially with rich people and celebs.

Heaven forbid you need a new chip because tech improved and your old chip doesn't work. Imagine the tie-ups in offices, you'd have to wait months to get an upgrade. And knowing (((them))), there's a new chip every year that you HAVE to get, or else you're a weird "anti-chipper."