Shit that triggers your shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldHPNnsp-cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the issue with a speed loader?

My guess is that it's not as sexy as putting each bullet individually, slowly, kindly.

I for once would love to see more games have you reload a revolver bullet by bullet, and not do it the lazy way.

Also this

Gay American cowboys.

Pardon?

The robots in that freak my shit out for some reason.

So you're gonna die reloading ok.

How the fuck else am I supposed to fire a .454 Casull or .500S&W

Don't you mean, "the stupid way"?

"Hold up mr. bad guy. Don't shoot! I'm not done reloading yet!"

He calls revolvers weapons for gay cowboys and you literally post a gay character in response.
What the fuck.

Brokeback Mountain faggots.

the hentai you fap to isn't canon faggot, ocelot grabs boobs left and right

He's canon gay for Big Boss

Stop adding your shitty fanfiction to your own headcanon

Note: Ocelots biggest weakness is how he reloads in battle

Stop samefagging

We have IDs here pal.

Insurgency has a revolver, and by default you load it one by one. And it fucking suck huge donkey dick. If you got a revolver you sure as shit need a speedloader for it lest you want to run out of ammo in the most inconvenient moment and have to wait nine million years for your shit to reload.

I hate women characters in games who try to one up a nigga every fucking time the clock ticks.

you can't even load a single action army with a speed-loader
him being able to load one so quickly is pretty fucking crazy

Insurgency loads each round one by one into the Model 38 unless you get equip the speedloader, which adds a bit of weight and takes one equipment point.

I GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE THE FEEL OF SLIDING A ROUND INTO A WELL OILED CHAMBER

THE THRILL OF RELOADING IN BATTLE

but seriously its probably for balance reasons in the game, if the revolver isn't a power-weapon that's forced to reload slowly they might as well give it the speed loader

They should make makarovs cost 2 points for classes that have revolvers, otherwise the only reason to use revolver is as a throwaway gun that you're not planning to actually use just because it costs you nothing.

Just thought i'd might share.

What the fuck? Sure, they weigh some, but not to the point where you'd fucking notice it, not to the point where you can't carry other things.

oh burgers.

Makarovs are slightly lighter than other guns. If you're machinegunner in full plate, it sure does makes a difference.

I think you might be retarded. EVERYONE is gay for Big Boss, that's nothing special, and has nothing to do with his sexuality.
Also, if this shit doesn't make you rock hard, then you must be a woman or a real raging faggot.

This is why you use semis

There's the M1911 as well, though.
Mak does pretty little damage but it fires fast and has basically no recoil. What I really want is more visibility in the game, there's dust everywhere and the sandkebabs are so hard to spot in the shadows because of their black shirts.

It's very little, basically nothing. But it adds up with your other attachments for guns like drum mags for Galils.

Ocelot was the only one who figured out that EVA was Tatiana and that she was a spy. Why? Because he was the only man in the entire game who wasn't staring at her tits most of the time

Why would you load 5 chambers instead of all 6?

He smelled her fucking perfume.
Kill yourself faggot.

Accidental hammer drops

i'm retarded too

It's safer. Most revolvers don't have a real safety, you could flick the hammer and have it accidentally fire, so you're supposed to keep one chamber empty.

i checked in the comments, its a rule for competitive shooting that the guy who made the video does

I dunno, I've been pretty successful at killing people with maks, to the point that now I only carry maks. I'd post a webm but I think I deleted all of them.

We know

Even Snake can load a SAA at blistering speed, everyone in the MGS has super human gimmicks.

JAMMETTE SHOOTER-SAN!

The Nagant revolver in Red Orchestra 2 has to be reloaded one round at a time.

That's the thing, we're talking about vidya here, so wanting a game character to reload a revolver without a speedloader isn't that much of a crazy request, since it's all fiction, plus it's good for balancing reasons, as i never understood how a gun like a revolver can be both slow firing and powerful, but have a quick reload in many games.

Only if by 'most' you mean 'antiquated 19th century designs'.

aka the good revolvers

Next thing you say is that Mauser is superior to M-4.

reverse russian roulette

Isn't that MGS2 though? and link me to a wiki page that straight up says "revolver ocelot is a homosexual".

Yes. Most revolvers.
Modern revolver designs with real safeties are few and far between. And most of the sexiest ones were indeed made before 1900.

What's an M-4? (^:
And that's nothing like comparing a bolt action to an AR pattern action.
Try comparing a bolt gun to a newer bolt gun, you mongoloig. And many early 20th century bolt-actions are much sexier (and a couple are actually better) than modern-made bolt-action rifles.

You're confusing 'Manual safety' with 'any safety'.

Truly a game for the current year.

I said "most". Most revolver designs do not have a safety system beyond "the trigger has a long pull", granted modern ones can have hammer block and shit like that, there haven't been nearly the number of revolvers designed and produced with those as without.
That's the only point I made.

Also that old revolvers are sexier looking.

everyone is canon gay for big boss. That is literally Big Boss's superpower.

Link me to a wiki page that straight up says "Revolver Ocelot has sex with women"

it's called a speedloader for a reason

Name 'everyone'

Because I guarantee you, out of all the people you name, only Ocelot is gay for Big Boss and only Big Boss

Miller, his soldiers in 5, the medic, me.

There's a variant of that gun in Killing Floor 2. The Gunslinger perk is the only reason I ever boot that game up.

But he's fucking your mom right now user

I have an image with the exact same filename

Why would you put the same thing twice user?

Double gay, which means before he was gay for big boss, he was gay for big boss.

big boss's power is to make EVERYONE gay for him, no exceptions.

Even himself?

He makes an exact copy of himself, and has a heartfelt reunion with his own clone. Of course he`s gay for himself.

where did these .mp4's come from? Is the audio generated?

I think it's more because
it's just that if it's not completely empty you are either shoving rounds into each other or you are dumping spare rounds; loading by hand is objectively better for animation and autism purposes

Nonsense. If he were gay for himself, he wouldnt have gotten with Eva, or Quiet. Or all those prostitutes.

welcome to the internet phaggot

Godspeed.

Revolver Ocelot?

Thanks, user. I actually recently managed to save up and order a completely factory new set of PC components to replace my 2008 dinosaur.

UE4, you shall never run at 20FPS again.

file unrelated, but I guess since we're talking lewd here…

Tried to fuck Cecile, has a daughter
Tried to fuck Quiet
"" Quiet
We all know you're gay, user

Quite a vivid imagination you have

Now, you see, that's a reason I can get behind.

why in gods name are you posting the soundless version?

Revolver Ocelot.

mgsv counts the rounds you've spent and only loads the amount free. New vegas as well.

they were so gay for him that they fell head over heels for a guy who just dressed up like him.

sometimes it hurts.

shut the fuck up with your bullshit dismissive response and spit it out

ditto. Even at mission start. It annoys me i dont have one chambered and ready to roll.

go back to your reddit hole

no u

I never said they weren't gay, merely that they weren't exclusively gay for Big Boss. At least not in the way that Ocelot is.

Revolver Ocelot.

I actually had another autism twitch happen because of this; the rounds taken in and loaded were 13:8, and it pissed me off because 8 doesn't go into 13, and then I realized I kept reloading as soon as I came in so I'd have 14:7 before and 13:8 after.

You had one job, user, one fucking job.
Revolver Ocelot.

Being British is shite, lads,.

That's the version I've got saved. I probably should update it.

Insurgency revolver is also a pain in the ass considering reloading means dumping out all of the cartridges, whether they're spent or not. The nigger just leaves them on the ground or something rather than saving the unspent rounds. It's not like they're stuck in a magazine and would have to be fished out in order to save them.

Also the piece of shit might as well be using .22 shorts because that thing has absolutely no stopping power what-so-ever.

Revolver Ocelot

Cheer up, user. Soon your country will be filled with AK-47s and IEDs.

Good. The average mouthbreather has no need for guns.

You best be jesting, fam.

Guess what happens when you push the extractor rod on a Revolver.

Here's a hint: IT REMOVES ALL SIX ROUNDS. SO YOU HAVE TO LOAD ALL SIX AGAIN ANYWAY.

Good luck extracting spent cases by fucking hand without pliers.

That's more of an issue with all guns in most games. I can't think of many games that actually count rounds and shit.

I'm not. I'm looking forward to the idiot burgers being stripped of their guns.

Good, then I can go step on one and kill myself effortless, quickly and painlessly

He's going full bait, let's see if they are any bites.

I love revolvers yet I know nothing about /k/ related stuff, just the way they look is fucking beautiful to me but I've always heard it isn't as good as a semiautomatic. Am I a faggot for liking an alleged innefficient gun?

have fun dropping good rounds on the floor all the time or having to empty 6 rounds into a target at once every time you shoot at something

No one cares about your realistic armor autism, fag.

There's nothing wrong with collecting weapons you like, as long as you don't legitimately believe they will be useful in a life threatening situation.

Revolver:
Pro

Cons

Semiautomatic
Pros:

Cons:

You give and take with guns. You buy what suits your needs.

*To clarify, I'm not talking shit about guns being useful, but certain guns like revolvers being inferior, so if you're concerned about that then get a good gun in addition to your cosmetic ones.

Enjoy your full-minute reload time.

Revolvers aren't "inferior", they are however obsolete in the context of modern combat, especially since a pistol is the gun you use to fight your way back to the rifle you shouldn't have put down.

Well, that's reasonable, but that is the same reason that you use your sword until you can get your hands in a polearm or a horse, no?

You forgot one of the most important things: Trigger pull.
Almost any semi-auto will have a much much nicer trigger pull than a DA revolver, lending to better shot placement and faster reaction shooting.

I still want a game with a fucking proper colt navy, though. I fucking love its long-ass reload process. Cap and ball revolvers make me rock hard.

Sorry, my english sucks, specially when I'm tired. I meant on a horse…right?

Sick bastard.

Yes.

I remember watching an interview of some guy who was in a self defense situtation in the 80s. He used a revolver and took down 4 or 5 guys in a really short time.
I remember he specifically said the longer trigger pull is why he prefers revolvers over semi-autos.

jesus fucking christ get out of here you heathen

When the woman bosses around male characters. I JUST FUCKING GET ANGRY BECAUSE I AM NOT A BETA

man, it sure does boil my blood! Why, just thinking about it makes me want to go out and rape and beat the first woman I see! BECAUSE I'M NOT A BETA MY FELLOW GAMERS.

Oh boy, a game where we have undead cyborg ninjas, arm transplants that cause MPD, and psychics being used as an example to prove anything is "realistic"

So how is that any faster than this?

I shiggy diggy d o o o o

I'm just saying it's better to have the options on how you take out and load your rounds, and my choice is for the objectively best one.

I only own semi-autos but I rent revolvers every so often because they're funsies. Inefficient but they just have a much more solid feel. And they often have overly short barrels due to their role as concealed nigger repellent which means powder uselessly burning outside in a big ball of fire which is pretty awesome.

Aren't revolvers somewhat better at aiming or that's just a lie I've heard on the internet and told by the jews in hollywood?

To be fair, having a game that tracked speed loaders and let you use them, only to force you to use the slower method when out would be neat.

I mean, it'll never happen, but I'd love to see something like that in a game that also tracked shots per clip.

You're objectively wrong. Every military the world over disagrees with you, that is why the SAA was discontinued in favor of a revoler that ejects all rounds simultaneously, and then that was replaced with our Lord and Savior John Browning's gift to mankind, the M1911.

Not really. At the ultra high end in bullseye competitions where you have guys with massive scopes several times the size of the pistol in benchrest positions it can make a little difference due to having no variability on barrel lockup. But in more realistic situations a good semi-auto is identical at pistol distances.

What the fuck is wrong with you

This reminds me of Tumblr where everyone was whining that BSDM was rape. Good times.

A cuck is you.

what?

Being a sub/dom is a normal thing for both males and females. There's A LOT of aftercare involved if anything gets ruff (which I'm not into) and you keep your sex life out of your relationship.

Even then, barely, as the chamber isn't integrated with the barrel. You run into issues if the tolerances on your cylinder aren't tight enough to ensure absolutely perfect alignment.

Handguns are only a defensive option. When the bovine excrement has hit the atmospheric oscillator.

That's not S&M, that's domestic abuse.

Playing pretend in bed is one thing. Actual abusive relationships are another. And that post sounded like the latter rather than the former.

O-oh… ok… :'(

You are a faggot and a nu-male.

you should probably just kill yourself now to save yourself the pain and heartache down the line faggot

Can only imagine what that user's mother was like if this is what he gets off to now.

I'd generally assume that's what meant

STEP IT UP SENPAI

You're just retarded now

I never said I wasn't down for any of that, especially the post-sexy hugging/cuddling. That's Grade-A shit right there. But I'm not sub when it comes to fucking. I wouldn't mind her initiating in the least though, especially with some heavy petting if I'm tired/lazy and still wanna bone, then she can ride top Generally speaking though, either doggy style or missionary position. And if it's missionary it's for procreation

Have fun with your inferior weapon grandpa.

>Isn't interested in all kinds of kinky roleplay he can do with his waifu/GF
No I'm serious you're full homo.

Oh, you're one of those people.

What are you even talking about

kill yourself

I'd let a girl fuck my ass. Prostate feels so fucking good.

its fudd lore from the day of early revolvers. fuck even my Nagant revolver has a transfer bar (if the hammer falls while the trigger isn't held back it wont fire)

Horace Knightley

*tips Elmer Fudd hat*

/k/ommandos are the most annoyingly autistic fags. Kill yourselves couch warriors.

Buddy I think you got the wrong door, the faggot club's two blocks down.

Do you want smug anime girls? Because this is how you get smug anime girls.

How is the compatibility of bullets in revolvers?

Don't make me call the skinwalkers.

revolvers come in all shapes and sizes, dood.

there's that shitty Brazilian revolver/shotgun that can take more types of rounds than a cheap hooker

???
it depends if the get the right rounds for it same as any other firearm you clod

I meant something like said.

I thought that maybe, as it doesn't need a clip or a magazine, I don't know which is the proper term you could fit anything you could get, at least in an emergency.

Revolvers are more tolerant of different ammo types. If it has a blasting cap and it can fit, it'll probably fire.

A magazine uses a spring and is a self feeding, clip is just something that holds ammo

m'pardner

a magazine

a clip is a combination of a clip and bulets, you put the clip into a magazine
examples: The Gewehr 98 Mauser, is a bolt action rifle that uses clips to feed into the magazine
A shotgun has a tubular magazine, A revolver has a revolving magazine

Is the normalfag meme "succ" supposed to be apart of the irony?

One of PD2's revolvers loads one at a time, and from a loading gate no less.

Single Action Semi-Auto > All other handguns.

Objective fact.

Could a speed loader be called a clip?

The dingus in this picture could have used it left thumb to push the rod and his free right hand to block the unspent cartridges from falling out. If you have small hands and have a big revolver that may be difficult, but on most ..357's this can't be an issue.

Source: it works with my hand and revolver certified :^)

Do you even know who's actually in charge during an S&M session? It's the M.The S's job is to pleasure the M.

You know something you never see?

A character in an FPS that can slow down time, but can only do it when switching weapons or reloading his guns; maybe while managing inventory, too. It's implied that he can just do that shit really, really fast which only appears in the game as a slowdown.

Might be interesting.

It's a recent example of what he was describing. Being a shit game is beside the point.

Awesome, I can manage my ammo with this and only reload the bullets I need to save time if there is a pause in battle.
T-thanks

I'm just glad I live in a city and not innawoods in the middle of nowhere.

That was just a slowdown during accessing the inventory, which is so quick you could pause it anyway. I meant more having a revolver reloaded in a couple seconds but the game slowing down so it takes a blink of an eye.

Also, ow that game is Maximum Overedge.

So, the reload animation is normal speed while the rest of the world is in slow motion? What would be the point of that?

Skinwalkers are one of the few creepypasta staples that can actually be scary to me, but there are very few good ones (like with most creepypasta). Those two are the only good skinwalker stories I've ever seen. The trick is to make it ambiguous enough that it never breaks your suspension of disbelief.
Also, I live innawoods.

OP here, you faggots still talking about this?

Are you retarded?

Not at all, I am happy for such, but I am actually surprised this topic really took off, carry on.

Killing Floor 1 and 2 both reload one bullet at a time for the revolvers. The higher your skill gets, the faster you reload.

so…a clip and bolt action?

Look at where his hand puts the bullets. Its not supposed to be shoved up the bottom of the part where there's just wood.
You can shove multiple bullets into a bolt action. Video related.

It breaks the immersion because it's over-the-top brutality and gore, and doesn't do it in a cheesy and thus entertaining manner like the old Duke Nukem games did.

Well, older bolt action rifles were single shot, but yeah, most shit will take multiple rounds, either into an internal mag or into a removable one.

REEE, YOU FUCKING normalfag
Okay, for your edification, a bullet is the part of the cartridge that goes out the end of the barrel. The casing is the part that gets ejected onto the ground. You don't put a "bullet" into an internal mag, you put in a cartridge. The more you know.

I should have said fucking normalfag like /r9k/, anyways, pic related, imagine every label as "bullet"

Oh, it's filtered to normalfag. Neat…
n o r m i e

Bullet is a colloquial term for cartridge and can be used interchangeably. Only the most pedantic faggots trying to prove they know something about guns flip out over the word bullet being used instead of cartridge.

No. "Round" works, though.

Revolver Ocelot

Literally is, in colloquial terms, an antonym of its dictionary definition, on tops of its actual denotation.
to clarify, I wasn't actually triggered by the use of the word bullet, I just thought I'd make the correction. If a bunch of people said "tire" to refer to car, I'm going to fucking correct them and say "no, that's a car, a tire is only one (albeit very important) part of a car." EVEN IF so many fucking people make the mistake it's considered correct "colloquially."

He's right that so many people refer to a cartridge or round as a bullet that dictionaries define bullet as slang for cartridge.

(checked)
Revolver Ocelot

Maybe it's a synecdoche.

Revolver Ocelot

You had one task.

People like you are the reason why shits all fucked up

Real life is not like your Japanese animes.

But it should be.

But It already is, you're just the unlikable nerd that everyone bullies.

Depends on what kind of anime it is, I guess. If real life was as trope-filled as most anime, I'd kill myself out of boredom.

It will be when we're done.

I can get behind revolvers and shotguns, but some weapons just look retarded because of this.

I just want a cozy game about guns.
Are there mods to make Fallout: NV more like this?

All guns are ammo based.

This bothers me, but only when I think about it.

you sound like one of those ABDL degenerates

user.

Some of us just don't have the chad genes, and if you're here i'll take a wild guess you don't have them either.

I meant gunpowder based ammo.
Energy weapons only make sense sometimes, cause they have a battery pack or something in half the scenarios.

You can just say ballistic guns.

…a what?

ASS BLASTING DICK LOADER

>>>/abdl/

Well i just googled it but thanks

I want you to realize that as impossible as it may seem, you can shitpost on Scythian topography boards without being a self loathing beta male, user.

You can do it.

Why is this even a fetish?

Big talk for a nobody.

The four-leaf clover bothers more than the autistic degeneracy.

ur mom knows me =^]

Gunslinger has excellent revolver reload animations. Only the the top break one uses speedloaders, the others do one at a time, and the faster reload unlock still keeps it one at a time. It's unbelievably sexy flicking bullets into your pistol.

Hell, my main issue with the game is the "no reloads during slow mo" unlocks, since reloading is just so much fun.

No no no no no no
user, you're doing something very wrong and i won't forgive you if you don't stop now.

I'm not a big /k/ afficionado and guns are illegal for civilan use here

But a beretta makes me all kinds of diamonds. Is this acceptable?

Revolver Ocelot

It's pretty vanilla, but sure.

It's kind of big and rather heavy, but a nice gun non the less.

I know its heavy but its design and open slide makes my dick feel funny
I think I have a thing for italian guns thogh

Revolver Ocelot

REVOLVER OCELOT

the (you) ruins it

(you)
you

what would be nice is if there was an auto-reloading revolver that had a strange little robot arm that would put the next bullet in for you, so it feels like you are using a clip or magazine but are not.

Revolver Bobcat

like this?

jerky screen animations are awful for game play.

Even if they were dumped with gravity by holding the live rounds, that wont help with expanded jammed casings

Boy, Receiver is good.

Forgot embed

Not bad

yes, slang for it is a moon clip

To be fair, if you're using a revolver it's probably a side arm and if your forced into using it you're probably very soon going to be very fucked. Might as well give it a sexy reload. Or have two reloads, speed loader on quick r press, slow, one bullet at a time sex reload on a long r press.

Overwatch is that you?

it's not gay if it's 2 individuals of opposite genders
getting nailed by your gf is manly as fuck

My little user can't be this retarded.

Fistfull of frags

This thread is so fucking gay, a Gay Pride would deem it to gay.

But that's even more retarded and just as unrealistic. Simple mispresses should not waste a large chunk of your ammo.

Red Orchestra does it best, by keeping track of the ammo in each of your mags.

It's actually where the term "shooting yourself in the foot" came from. Cowboys with 6 cartridges loaded would sometimes get shot in their own foot because when they were frantically gripping for their gun, they would sometimes release the hammer by accident and hit the cartridge at 12 o' clock.

no, a moon clip is a moon clip. used for rimless ammo in a revolver.

I guess the joke is that Ocelot is a gay russian cowboy, not american one.

In Fallout New Vegas the Courier reloads a SAA bullet by bullet.

What did you expect?

Not necessarily release the hammer.
The hammer on their revolver would be right against the primer, and if anything tapped it hard enough it'd discharge.

Double post, but This guy explains it.
youtu.be/ldHPNnsp-cs

isnt that what you wanted?

why not just make a overlaying Ocelot WEBM

Can confirm. Even some models of percussion revolvers have a solution to this.

More games should do this.
Ammo should feel more like a tool to kill your enemies, instead than a number that goes down when you shoot, and that has to be kept high.

Blame Mark's autism, people on this board get in a tizzy if you so much as breathe the name "reddit", and everyone decided "norm1e" was Reddit in origin and purpose the very second any of them started using it despite it being an /r9k/ and wizardchan thing. Bring up Reddit and it's alarmingly easy to rewrite history for some people here.

The problem here is that it's a Springfield 1903, which was an older rifle used by the US in WWI/WWII and featured a five round internal magazine as it ripped off the Mauser line of rifles the Germans had. The way you load almost every early 20th century rifle is from the top either using a stripper clip or one by one. In the webm, the character loads an entire stripper clip through the bottom of the rifle while it should have been one by one through the top due to the scope blocking the ability to feed stripper clips. Also the player ejecting the old "mag" (clip) still has all the bullets in them.

Okay now NuDoom wasn't amazing, but why the fuck are you complaining about edginess when Holla Forums was asking for RIP AND TEAR in a new Doom ever since Doom 3 came out?

On your reloading slowmo concept: sounds interesting but would be abused to absolute fuck by players to cheese projectile dodging.

what's the game user?

Close laughter 2

and the music is darude sandstorm

no really what the game it's look like farcry

Distant Whine 2

Far Cry 2

I'm literally shaking, I can't even.

It does make sense to favor normalfag over normalfag though, one is le epic meme, the other is problematic.

It's great when your viewport isn't just a floating camera with a bunch of matrix mutations applied to it and the jerks have relation to the game environment instead of just drawing attention to the fact that you're a disembodied head. Ie FEAR

nice imgur gif, my fellow redditor

I like femdom because I know that all women are naturally below me in the pecking order but it's fun to pretend

It's just an image hosting software you autist.

It amazes me how channers can somehow find superiority in anything, even what image host they use.

Fuck, I meant image hosting service.
Looks like I'm the fucking retard now.

thank you

fuck off, redditor