Mark Hammil Turning Kids Into Trannies On Twitter

Faggot.

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/949212937540939776

After opposing Disney to vocally, I wouldn't be surprised they sent him to re-education camp and took over his twitter. He was acting like quite a bad goy.

They really are going to make pedophilia legal, aren't they?

HAHA OMG ♥♥♥♥

Shota traps in dresses and skirts has been their plan all along, user.

How do I apply to become one of the Mouse's elite death squad leaders

(((They)))'re doing a double whammy with this one, on one hand they castrate white kids but on the other they also make it socially acceptable to fuck those same kids. So now they're killing of the white goyim and making them their child sex slave pets at the same time. Getting it socially acceptable to make them fuck dogs comes later but they've already started prepping for it.

1. Be jewish
2. Be former mossad operative
3. Arrange accidents in Hollywood for a few years
4. ???
5. You're hired

He is being nice to a fan. He didn't go off on a tranny rant for no reason. I'd probably give similar "you do you" advice. Not like I'm going to cure their mental illness.

fucking based jews

Being an enabler of mental illness is pretty bad tbh.

Lol you think you will get to fuck anyone, goy? It will be small castrated white boys exclusively for niggers and jews. Due to feminism it will take longer to make knocking up eight year old goyim girls okay but it's no bother since we're working on making them sterile anyway.

They'll look the other way for fags and shitskins like they already do, but everything is rape if you're White.

lol

Okay, Mark.

thought that was Bliss at first

I get what you are saying but is right too. I suppose if it is a middle aged tranny that has already ruined it's life and is deep in delusion then no harm was done.

It's a literally a tranny.

JUST fuck my board up

It's time to ask the uncomfortable question: has my childhood hero Mark Hamill become a filthy pedo?

forgot to add:
>>>/tumblr/

Then why are you kind, you little shit?

If he was nice he wouldn't be encouraging something very bad and harmful.

I hope so. Imagine being in Hollywood surrounded by prime cunny and not getting any.

This is your brain on Holla Forums which incidentally, cuckchan loves trannies. And this board does sometimes too.

If he's falling in line with what his masters are telling him to do, then chances are he's been a pedophile for decades.

Sodomy is bad enough by itself but this tranny shit is just awful for everyone involved. Do you want me to post the story with the pics?

I'm not the brain damaged retard you're responding to, but I would like you to post those simply out of curiosity.

I can't find it now. It was the two part pics with the redditor who got his junk amputated and realized he had willingly put himself in hell thanks to liberal ideology.

One day a nigger will eat you.

The question is why now?
Answer disney wants this and they are gearing up to make the next SW movies even more pozzed then the last one.

This

Now I really want to see this.

I mean, I agree about Hammil, but kys leftypol. You aren't welcome anywhere.

You can already do this outside of Murica in most places, don't give the jews credits for shit they haven't done and won't do.

Lol learn quicker bro

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/autism/
>>>/r9k/

isn't reddipol /trannypol/ tho?

Pushing soy propaganda will do that

Looks like Hamill got replaced with a replicant

It's only gay if they lack feminine charm or you forget to cage their boiclit. If he was talking to the pic in OP then he is encouraging faggotry but if he was talking to a cute passable trap I don't see the problem.

It's also gay if they have a bigger dick than you but this can easily be circumvented with a cock cage.

Imagine my shock…

Based

you can kind of tell by the tone of his tweet that he's not really into it, but just wants to give the kid a good day since he knows it's life is already trash.

He shall reap what he has sown. I can't feel bad for that guy.

Every fucking time.
Bravo Tumblr.

extremely rude. you know what happens to rude people?

all part of the plan

The only difference between a transgender and a woman is bad lighting.

I guess the dark side was right again.

At what point do guys like Wil Wheton have to go down on him in order to prove what a woman he is?

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Mark lately, doesn’t it?

He has been replaced, he surely has been kidnapped by the folks at Disney.

They're currently trying to guilt men into dating trannies, Wheton will be at the front taking huge feminine loads in his asshole.

did anyone see the pic of who he's replying to? what a hambeast

sounds about right

Cuck Hamil

Is it a joke?

WHERE IS MrE WHEN WE NEED HIM!

Nope

What in the flying shit. Did he just spray the public with dirty water from a sex toy at best?

I'm pretty sure that fag just did that to kids based on the haircut in the lower right hand corner. How is he not celebrating lgbt rights with bubba in jail?

B-but… My actual name is Bailey

prime boipucci

You don't enable what's already happening.

you're a girl?

Because faggots are a protected class.

JUST

???

Now I really regret seeing this.

It's not a fallacy if it actually happens.
Look around you cuck, every single one of those steps before pedophilia was originally dismissed as a slippery slope.
"Oh this'll never happen, why do you buy into the slippery slope?" yet here we are, with pro-pedophilia views actively being pushed in many corners.
I hope you enjoy the incoming hell that you and your kind have promoted for decades.

How is it a fallacy? Kikes and liberals push through one thing and proceed with the next. Fag rights for example is directly responsible for the gay mafia that castrate young boys and harshly punish crimethink today.

No. Bailey can go for both sexes, although it's slightly less common for guys

Even if it is true, the claim and the chart you posted is still a fallacy, retard.

Just because something becomes true, does not mean that the deductive reasoning instantly becomes correct.

An actual intelligent version of that chart would've explained in-depth what happens in-between, so that the audience could understand how fag rights and pedophilia are connected or one leads to another. But it just goes
It follows no logical timeline of events, it just spikes, and no logical human being aside from the pea brained memesters on Holla Forums who've reposted it for years think it has any bearing.

Maybe by retards, but jumping from fag rights to fag marriage is different from jumping from fag marriage to pedophilia, you have to explain why that's going to happen. PTHC is still considered one of the sickest things by a majority of the population, and I've heard even the most "progressive" of people claim that the death penalty should still apply to pedophiles. None of it all happened at once, you have to explain your reasoning. And not repost things that everyone's already seen

I'd like to point out circumcision, which is basically genital mutilation, was accepted well before that.

The pseudointellectual at work.

I don't think you know what that word means.

what are you arguing exactly?

How so?

I just wanted to explain why the chart was retarded to most viewers, and how it does a poor job at explaining it's reasoning.

what chart?

This one though it's technically not a chart

it's not retarded, it's just an example of social decadence. People are generally more accepting of those things for as long as they think that freedom to do whatever you want is an inherent virtue. That's what happens when you emphasize the will of the mob too much.

It is retarded, because it jumps from one subject to the next without any steps in between, which is what would've been proper and made sense. The ones up until gay marriage made sense because they were a timeline of things that used to be unacceptable. No person is going to be convinced by it, because it doesn't follow a process after gay marriage.

Well that's the point, it's a reflection of the way people are. We jump from something as retarded as gay marriage to incest. I think your problem is with what it's addressing, not the chart itself. People are pretty retarded like that.

How do I look boys?

"you're beautiful"

star wars broke him

There is no slippery slope; faggots are as bad as it gets. Fag marriage is already a death sentence for the west.

w-w-what is dilation? Sorry for being a dumbass, but just reading that post - I don't know whether or not I should feel sorry for the guy or laugh. Maybe dudes like that should be the megaphone on faggotry propoganda to counter what they keep pushing onto today's youth.

sorry, been lurking this comfy place for a while now and thought i'd make a post. It's got less shills than Holla Forums and it reminds me of what the chans used to be before it went to absolute shit.

It's when the perfectly functional woman's vagina tries to close itself like a fresh open wound, so the real woman puts a thing in to keep her vagina from healing.