Reverse RPG

Is there a reverse RPG where you play the "evil" guy who is trying to keep down the "hero"?

There are game's like dungeon master. Tecmo's Deception kind of fits the bill.

Yes, several. Hitman isn't one of them, though. Almost all your targets are assholes and criminals.

warcraft 3
you play an uppity elf that betrays the alliance

What the fuck is a reverse rpg

skyrim

If you look closely you will notice it is actually toddman and not hitman

Already played it when it came out

good post

not an rpg but there's dungeon keeper.

It's still obviously a picture of 47, and some people do believe it's a game where you go around killing innocent people. Which you can do I guess, but it's penalized.

Deception 1 and 2 for sure, in 3 onwards you're an innocent girl.

I'll look into them nevertheless

Overlord probably, never played it aside from the demo. But, I'm pretty sure you're playing as the big bad evil guy.

Yeah man, just assemble your RPG so that the rocket leaves pointing directly at your head, like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

How do you get a blue name?

Abandon nigger thread

You buy the 8chin diamond account

Give me your email, I will send you mine for free

Not really. He gotta go fast because it's ramadan

And anons say this site doesn't get new users. Kek

There you go. That's what you do.

I want to play Hitman for the first time.

Which game should I start with and which order should I play them in? Are there are that are not worth playing?

I'd just love an RPG game where the goal is something traditionally seen as "evil", like ethnic cleansing, genocide, the despicable murder of all of a city's small children, or just total global destruction.
I don't want it because these things sound particularly appealing to me - I want it because I've never really seen it before. It feels like it has untapped potential. I'd like to see what people could do with games taken from that angle.

The most obvious example would be a WW2 game where you play as Hitler, with victory ushering in global Aryan domination.

Any Hearts of Iron game

Do they actually model genocide, though? I've yet to see a game that doesn't do everything it can to abstract the shit out of genocide.
I'd like to see a Pogrom Meter where you can count your dead, broken down by burning, gassed, buried alive, sent for vivisection, and so on.

I want a game that lets the player go balls deep into traditional "evil".

doing that would get you banned from most markets, so no, no game does that

There's the problem right there, then.

oh wait. Hatred. That's the game you want

pick one

Overlord. rpgs a shit

evil genius is an rts

Soviet in Red Alert? In the first game you test out sarin on civilians. The main C&C series might have something like that too.

Wizardry IV does this.

That's why I said "traditionally" evil.

Hatred is edgy though. I'm talking about totally dry traditional evil delivered without any commentary, bias, spin or dressing apart from the most basic cultural definition of traditional evil.

Yeah, I guess that works to a degree. RA is pretty corny, but using civilians as tests for nerve gas is still pretty raw.

That's mostly 2 onwards, with the cheesy premier, psychics and more fanciful sci-fi. The first game was pretty serious in tone.

There is that tyranny game coming out.

Not an RPG, but there's KZM, the extermination camp simulator. It supports fags, jews, and I think poles. You can put them to work to pay for their gas bill, but if you keep too many around working the people's morale goes down (just like in real life).

There's also Stalin's Dilema, in which you play as Stalin a few years before Germany declares war. You can be a nice guy and get your people fucked over by the invader, or be the worst of tyrants and fuck them over yourself hoping you can build enough weapons to repel the attack. There isn't a lot of gameplay, but I like the idea that no matter what you're fucked.

Unzip pic for the first one. I couldn't find the second (which is a much better game), but it isn't too hard to find. I think you need an old Windows (or wine) to run them.

Wizardry IV, but it's also one of the hardest games of the genre so have fun.

That's just going to be the usual "Be the good guy" or "Be a dick" game with zero attempt to make the non good side look like anything but the comedic option. I'd love to see a morally gray game with the theme of Tyranny but we all know modern Obsidian is going to fuck it up.

You could try the age of decadence if you want morally grey.

Don't forget Parajew publishing it. They won't allow anything politically incorrect in the game

Laegrinna has a rediculous outfit but she's certainly not an innocent girl. It's pretty much only 3 they pulled that in.

holy shit, how did I forget about this series

Just dont play Hitman: Absolution, or at least play it last. It's not a bad game, but it's not representative of the series' gameplay. What I did was start at Blood Money and worked my way down to the first one.

you should try OFF
it's short and free,

INTO THE TRASH

You deserve to be bullied for not reading the faq. It's right underneath the comment box for fucks sake.

Overlord is the only game I'm aware of that does this.