Dating Tips

sinner here.

There's this lefty girl at my job (she has short hair and was sperging out about the election), recently got put on the same team as me. What are some essential pinko commie books I can read to bamboozle my way into her shorts?

Pls respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=euH3pAuLuko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7&v=hy8y2CCGcwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atlas Shrugged.

We ain't handling one of us to a Holla Forumse like you

We need more background info m8. Is she into social justice stuff? Does she seem like an anarchist? Was there ever any expression of admiration, regardless of how ironic, towards the Soviet Union?

She's not a leftist, she's a liberal and needs to go to gulag.

Possible anarchist. She mentioned tagging once.

Too long.

I have no idea what kind of leftist she is and you sound like you'd rather get fucked in the ass by porky anyways faggot.

Show tits satan

So she's a LARPer

Don't ask for relationship advice on the internet.

Just read some David Graeber and move on to things that really matter to anarchists, like what bands she like.

How short are we talking?

Because you may be barking up the wrong tree.

Too late.

Thanks fam. Let's see how long I can keep up the charade.

Pixie.

Pixie isn't as clear cut as dyke spikes, but it's still ambiguous. I'd make sure you're not dealing with a lesbian before potentially making an idiot out of yourself.

If you're just trying to impress a girl, you don't really need to read anything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=euH3pAuLuko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7&v=hy8y2CCGcwo

Should get you grounded enough in the basics that you could fake it.

kek, what makes you think a lefty grill would settle for a retard like you OP?

HNNNGGGGGGG literally best style.

OP you must turn her into full-blown commie and tell her to make great OC on Holla Forums

ITT Holla Forums false flags a cringe thread

I dont think OP is lefty. I think he came here because she was lefty.

Hey guys there's this really qt asian tomboy in my creative writing class that I've been really into. On the night of the election she messaged me pretty upset. I helped comfort her and sent her a link to "always look on the bright side of life" from life of brian. Any tips?

Hey guys there's this really hot armenian girl in my biology class that I've been really into. On the night of the election she messaged me pretty upset. I helped comfort her and sent her a link to "Her Ghost In The Fog " by Cradle Of Filth. Any tips?

Well first

Are you attractive?

Are you charismatic?

Are you relatively wealthy?

If yes, just ask her out.

Show her your frog picture collection.

Read the communist manifesto some kropotkin and some Lenin that should be enough for rent you to get in with her if she's either an anarchist or marxist
From there just tell her you're new to everything and she'll probably want to push you towards leftism on her own

1. In my experience, leftist girls with pixie haircuts are not into the whole courting game, but rather straightforward: Ask her if she wants to do go out with you for a drink/dinner or whatever you guys do where you from. Just keep her informed about what's happening, be honest; and don't get too corny

2. From your description she is probably that type of girl who won't be overwhelmingly girly in her reactions, probably tries to act cool and to be in control. So, don't be disappointed if she doesn't exhibit girly euphoria when you say something cute or put your arm arround her - that doesn't necessarily mean she won't get with you, or even fall in love with you, is just how these type of girls are.

3. Don't be a dick when you know more theory than her, agree with her most of the time but show that you are educated and hold opinions of your own

If you dated a punk/metal chick before it's similar.

just mention noam chomsky. thats gotten me laid on 4 separate ocasions

Short Hair, huh?

normalfags out

Mein Kampf

Camus will make her wet :^)