▶Fighting Game General: DIE FOREVAH edition

Netcode patch released. Everything is much better now and people can focus on complain about Nakoruru, Athena, Mature and Geese being OP.

Netcode patch and Kombat Pack 2 were tested on the Steam version. Expected to be released on October, 4.
store.steampowered.com/app/524620/

Mai gameplay trailer is out, and reveals costumes for other characters, referencing Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako. Mai, Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako were all on the same team in KoF 2000.
Mai and the KOF pack will be released on September, 13.

Central Fiction drama about not having the english dub. There's even a petition.
gematsu.com/2016/09/blazblue-central-fiction-fans-launch-petition-english-dub

Urien is expected to be released in September. Capcom detailed having plans for SFV at TGS2016. Maybe a trailer.

Definitive Edition to be released on September 20th.

Former Sony exec Adam Boyes joins Iron Galaxy.

Dizzy's already out and Diorama mode coming sometime later this fall.

The Skullgirls community wrote an open letter to tournament organizers, and the unofficial Skullgirls Tour has been announced.

Harley Quinn and Deadshot have been confirmed for Injustice 2.

Garou getting ported to PS4 and PS Vita.

SNK and Sony are having a pool to gather interest on what game/franchise they should port next: twitter.com/giocorsi/status/758398018777251840

Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena has been released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/446040/

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Other urls found in this thread:

sonixgvn.net/the-king-of-fighters-xiv-soundtrack/
ki.infil.net/characters.html
onibuchi.blog.shinobi.jp/Date/20160704/
gematsu.com/2016/09/yakuza-6-adds-live-chat-play-spot
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQYSyFceyRn0lL4YrZUrxEQkQfvG1RXZd
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Urban_Legend_in_Limbo
twitter.com/Busterwolf_R/status/771723770704912384
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/6/tekken-7-fated-retribution-tier-lists-from-japanese-players.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are the Mains Template. Post them.
Good luck filling the second one

Hopefully XV can have Yamazaki, Shermie and whatever character they want to add since Verse's defeat is a canon excuse to allow it.

I asked in the previous thread but going to leave the question here again - have data miners managed to rip the KoF XIV gallery? And are there any full artbook scans in good resolution?
The OST is already up for easy grabs. sonixgvn.net/the-king-of-fighters-xiv-soundtrack/

Team 97' never ever.

>want to put Nakoruru on my team because I liked her in ShaSho

Fighting Games are a relic of the past and are full of artificial difficulty. Grow up.

>ShaSho
Oops I meant SamSho

no reason to be ashamed about the character you like also being a good character.
unless the character you like is elena

Please speak English, my buzzword is a little off.

How does it feel to be stuck in the past? Let me guess, you consider yourself good because the game let you win once or twice?

How do you guys stay motivated? I've been slacking in a lot of fighting games lately

The only healing character I've ever enjoyed using was Heidern

Is there not a single one "no lips" Mileena?

No, that's just whining. She's not anywhere near Kula/Gato/Oswald in XI, Goro/Chris/Orochi Yashiro in '98, Athena/Choi/Angel/May Lee in 2002 or Krauser in 98UM (thakfully fixed in Final Edition).
So relax

>His victory becoming canon does make a plausible setup for him returning in XV as a regular competitor fighting to regain his fortune.
Well, at least AOF has a BBQ restaurant to worry about and might not be the comic relief with money problems now. Besides, Eiji/Kasumi/Malin would make a great fake-Kyokugenryu Team for the new storyline.

>Mila = Vanessa I think Mila fits Mary better and Tina would do a better Shermie but someone needs to be Vanessa
>Nyotengu = Luong I agree with that
>Helena = King Or Elisabeth but King is more popular
>Lisa = Zarina She would look more mexican but Zarina style fits better
>Christie = Angel Sexy white haired assassin or maybe Mature
>Phase4 = Athena Well, she teleports a lot. Maybe Alpha
>Jack = Terry We need more costumes for the VF chracters
>Momji = Leona Someone has to be
>Lei Fang = MianOr Xiang fei

i'm interested in thanswers to this two, i got KOF and i've banged out a few arcade runs but haven't trained hard or gone online yet. having a dead local scene really bites

holy shit just put me down.

Personally I'm hoping XIV's AOF ending leads to Ryo and Butt forming a new team with Ryo dawning the Mr.Karate II mantle while Yuri/Robert/Takuma take up the original AOF team in XV

i find that it helps switch up games every once in a while. i'm taking a break from xrd to learn vf5 & doa.

I really hope that trademark renewal means sega is porting it to the PC

mains

Apparently, she's just a bullshit character that beginners and maybe some intermediates can't deal with but the bird being able to gobble up all sorts of projectiles (including Sylvie's Lv3) is pretty fuckin' stupid.

On a similar boat; I can only get my vs fix online and find it a bit difficult to stay motivated, especially when I only go up against randoms. But at least the netcode is pretty solid for the most part which does help.
But I have to concede that, at heart, I'm a single player games type.

I wish the DOA5LR netcode wasn't so shitty so I could alternate it with KoF. DOA5 is probably the game where I have the most understanding of the character I use since I really only play one seriously (occasionally goof around with two others).

all my favorite games are single player but for years i was getting rounds in locally in fightin' games until it fell apart, now i keep trying to scratch the itch and failing

i'll hit KOF today and practice some more

I guess that for me it was the opposite. I liked FGs since the 16 bit era (started with Fatal Fury), really loved them in the Saturn era (IMHO Capcom was at their FG prime there), got every FG I could for the DC and a fair amount of them for the PS2 but that was when it started to dwindle. Before, I didn't give a shit if I didn't have people to play with; I'd be content just playing the AI but it was all on a very superficial level - the concept of mains completely eluded me and while I knew about a game's subsystems, I never really bothered. I think it was with the games I played on the PS2 that I started to feel the need to up my game (I think I have VF4EVO to thank for that) but on the other hand, the shitty pad spoiled my enjoyment of Capcom's games (their PS2 compilations are fuckin' stellar; really, it's staggering to see how far they've fallen) and at the same time the PS2 offered tons of top notch single player games that really tickled my fancy (again, mostly Capcom stuff like DMC1 and Onimusha 3).
Enter the PS3 and online gaming, and I've decided to stick to one or two FGs and learn them properly - pick a main, a couple of subs, learn the subsystems, improve fundamentals (all severely lacking for my years playing FGs solo).

Pardon the blog post.

It seemed damn easy not too long ago. Now I find some of the guys at my local scene who I used to comfortably beat starting to get better than me, and that is annoying.

I'm blaming my character but in reality it's because I just like playing and not training, which doesn't help, and is just making me not want to play. So im trying to train more.

I'm looking for a really old fighting game that I played on the PC, does anyone know what I'm describing?
I think it was like a bluish arena, and the fighters were just a collection of balls and they flew apart when they fought.(maybe). It was pretty hard to play at the time. (not toribash)

Don't play any current games but the thread gave me some pretty old flash backs to pic relateds.

I hope to God you're not thinking of Ballz.

Postin

Not gonna lie, as much as I tried growing up to stick with fighting games, my time playing them dwindled around college due to none of my friends being as interested in them or didn't even like them due to how I'd usually win against them compared to other genres. After graduation, I almost gave them up, but then I found a place where a very active FGC goes, and re-kindled my motivation for playing them and getting good again in them. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones with a local scene, though I feel bad for those who don't have one and/or unable to get one started or stay alive.

My nigga. Loved the living hell out of that game back in the day. VF4 was my first VF (may have even been my first 3D fighting game, but not sure) when I played it as a kid, and later on when wanting to buy it, the clerk was nice enough to tell me of the EVO version that was so much better (both in how it played and content). between that and 5, I'd say AM2 did a fantastic job getting the AI to play as if you're playing against an actual player for those without others interested in FGs or online. I stuck with Aoi and Goh as my mains in 4, before switching Goh for Jean in 5FS, but I always had Aoi as my main for how devastating she can be.

Ballz was on PC?

I might be, but I feel like the game I was thinking of looked even shittier and wasn't 3d'ish.

I'm not sure, I don't think Ballz was. Hell if I know anymore. lul. Nevermind.

8/10 bait, I replied.

Central Fiction on PC when?

Vanilla CF will be on PC after Extend comes out, and that's going to happen when the next iteration hits arcade.

Sounds like Ballz but that's Genesis/SNES/3DO.
Don't think it's One Must Fall 2097 or Rise of the Robots.

I dabbled a bit with plenty of characters but mostly used Aoi and Vanessa (still miffed they weren't added to DOA).
I wasn't any good at it; even with the realistic AI, I'd always find a way to cheese it.

Sega needs to make their own fighting jam title - VF, GA, Shinobi, SoR, Yakuza, Sakura Taisen, Valkyria, maybe even the IPs they own from Platinum.

never ever, basically?

Kof14 top 8

I'm missing two video in KoF XIV at the end of the gallery page; it's for an Antonov and Verse ending right?

Does it matter who else is on the team?

Nope. Just pick them first then pick whichever team mates you want.

Alright thanks

don't get your hopes up
honestly it could mean any number of things, most of which have nothing to do w/ touching the franchise ever again.
a large company letting an ip expire is exceedingly rare.
the only certainty is that it means sega still thinks that the vf name has more value than the piddly amount they spend to renew their claim to it.

the lobbies are mostly functional.

Wanting an Blazblu english dub track…why? I thought the JP/ENG tracks for sf4 were a waste.. also how do I turn off subs in the intro before the sf4 fights?

KOFXIV !

I need an opinion here. I'm really trying to git gud at TJ Combo, but I'm shit at charge characters. I already have SFV so should I use that to learn charge characters?

Get that ass banned.

But seriously, just go try out multiple charge character for a few days in whatever game you want to use them in. If you start getting a decent flow with them then start practicing. That's how I actually started using a grapple character despite hating them originally.

While I'll give ASW and Aksys credit for doing an ok job with BB's dub, their work as of late has been getting worse (though could be due to the VA's protest that happened a while ago).

Okay cool. I tried using TJ in KI, but I dunno, the game was just too fast for me to actually grasp what I was doing. I just had a theory maybe a game that's a bit slower like SFV will help me get past being an absolute beginner.

Has he ever bothered trying to rationalize his decision to pick up Nash as his main in SFV? Everyone can remember him flipping out when he lost to charge characters in IV but I don't remember him ever giving a reason for why Nash is okay. (Though he still refuses to play other Nashs by claiming he hates mirror matches)

Well if you practice enough you'll eventually get good, it's just important imo to train in the game you want to use the character type in since mechanics/speed vary extremely between games.

I think there was a video out there where someone called him out on it but he just went "muh dick muh dick get dat ass banned"

Of course he hasn't. He's a pussy bitch that can't face reality.

He's just insanely insecure.

Sounds about right, I wouldn't have expected anything else from this guy.

I bet he shitposts on /fit/

There is a reason why his ex-gf always laughed in the background of his streams when he'd start yammering about BBC

I'm still convinced it's his sister.

What's OP about Geese and Athena?

Over powered in fun

That's fucking awesome.

I think LTG once said that he refuses to believe that Nash is top tier and considers him mid tier at best.

Why did SFV have to turn out so bad?

its called different charge timings

Woshige eliminating competition

Is there seriously no Move List in Training mode of MvC2 for the Dreamcast or am I just retarded? This was a standard feature in fightans for years before this game was released.

Some old games had the move lists only in the manuals, KoF 99 for the ps1 didn't have them in game

So what you're saying is KI did it right and SFV did not? Gotcha.

I don't think any VS game in the series by that point did.

i'm saying you're a scrub who can't into charge characters.

Fighting games aren't videogames.

you aren't video games, you don't even have good graphix

Guess I have a high IQ then :^)

Too bad KI is shit, and almost no one plays it despite the fgc's hypocritical hype for it (in b4 Keits tries to defend it).

shud work on your ebonics and apply to be the next ltg.

KI's fucking awesome bro. It just got stuck on a shit platform. Ono should learn a thing or two from the team behind it's servers too. Shit's flawless 90% of the time.

BBC

Daily Reminder.

I have said it in another thread, but VF6 is happening and their will be a big reveal very soon.
Just be patient.

How do I make Wind Jammers work? I tried various rom sites, then the mega link on OP post and still can't play. I have 5 wjammers.zip files

get the neogeo bios you fucking nerd

and I said I don't believe you or the trips you got

Don't be afraid, it's gonna be great.

Does KI have 30frames for charging instead of 60 like Street Fighter?

neogeo bios?

Where is this place?
Also, I liked the SFIV approach. Some characters sounds better in english for me than others. Like Cammy, Zangief, Balrog I like to keep in english while Chun-Li, Ken, Ryu, Makoto, Ibuki and others in japanese. Dudley is awful in both. What happened to his VA of SFIII?

Well, I have a some friends that likes animefighters like ArcanaHeart, Persona and Blazblue. Before them I never touched those kind of games and I try to teach them the wonders of VF, DOA that I completely suck at and KOF. For KOF I'm always trying new things with the characters and testing online in fightcade or with my friends.
Every now and then I also play UMK3 and USFIV at a friend's house with people from college that are more casual.

As for DOA5LR. I'm really bad at it but I find it fun. Do you guys play on the PS4 or Xbox One? I know the PC version is basically for mod only since they never put the lobbies besides other problems. I only have the Ultimate version for PS3 but I know about the crossbuy feature so I'm fine when I get my PS4.

I wanted to switch Makoto to Japanese (mainly because the character herself is Japanese and I'm an autist like that), but she sounded like an old lady, I ended up changing her back to English. Didn't really have a preference one way or the other for anyone else, though.

PS4 for me.

It would explain why VF has been getting a fuck load of merchandise lately, but I still refuse to believe

Trust me, it will happen.

Takeushi's Rashidooooooooo in finals playing on a DS4 pad. O_o

Ta-ke-u-chi vs Xian CPT gf please

Got the image from for amusingplanet or odditycentral.com
Mod SF3 Dudley's voice into sf4?

whats funny is that he switched from stick to pad.

I honestly couldnt find an up to date frame data reference for ki, but the amount of time you need to charge is lower for sure. There's many different charge timings in sf. Most sf4 chars have a charge timing of 55f (guile sonic boom/dj air slasher have 50f, vega has some moves with 42f, and all of decapre's move are 42f). sfv made most charge timings shorter, and there seems to be more variance in their timing. bipson's is down to 40f, chun at 50f for fireball/40f for sbk, etc. Shortest are necalli with 30f, and fang with 35f fireball/40f for sleeves.

I just do, it's this or the rest of the trash that runs at 30FPS.

Then stop posting about how you're not playing a lot and play.

What fighting game on fightcade should I trainboar

Doesn't the game have the frame data available like Mortal Kombat and Skullgirls? The japanese ones that are afraid of giving information to the player or in case of SFV they want to charge for it.

Trainboar? KOF2002 I think. You can do a bunch of crazy shit with the Max mode cancel mechanic depending on your character..

And Whip complains about harassment.

Also, new Mai trailer.

there's in-game frame data that's wrong sometimes because the game gets patched every month and shit changes. There's no other resource because no one wants to maintain it.

I don't get it anons, I see people talking about VF, KI, Tekken even DOA all the time here, but where are the combo videos? People are posting stuff from KOF and SF all the time, so where are the combo videos?!?

I don't even try to post anything because I'm absolutely crap and git gud is something I just doubt will happen any time. For some reason, my hands really hurt when I try to input more complex stuff and I usually fail miserably.

the kick with TJ is that he can cancel any auto double into another so pressing random buttons after a combo opener may be confusing as you will get wild results everytime.

Practice mode is your friend. Try to get a hold of combo breaking as well, it will save your ass a lot of times, for example try to practice breaking Jago's autodoubles, he is the Ryu of KI and since you will face him half of the time breaking his combos and memorizing his block strings his really useful.

Here are some useful resources

ki.infil.net/characters.html

This is a 2d fighter only thread. There should a separate thread for 3d fighters. There is little crossover and 2d fighter skills tend to carry across games while 3d does not. 3d fighters will constantly be cannabalised here.

P.'s. Tekken is a 2d fighter so don't give me that shit.

Go and stay go.

Probably because we're all ass at fightans to do combo videos. My combos are ass, anyhow, and my fundamentals are only slightly better. Really doesn't help that Angel's normals seem like they aren't too good.

There are tons of combo videos for all those games. They're not posted as much because barely anyone in the thread plays those games, people in these threads are mostly PC users.

what
what
VF won't get discussed much hear because it's trapped on last gen consoles with a 20-100 playerbase of hardcore japs.
Tekken will get discussed heavily when the PC version releases
DoA's shit PC port launch killed any chance at it being discussed hear
what

Most likely bait, but I'll bite
I recall times in this thread where we've had quite a bit of discussion regarding 3D fighting games. However, outside of Tekken, DOA, and perhaps VF soon if rumors surrounding the copyrights for the game are true, it doesn't happen often due to how very few 3D fighting games have come out in recent years. Most discussions that happen are on current active FGs unless someone brings a topic on a specific game that sparks a conversation regarding it.

I'm sorry fucking what?

You're a retard.

Kof 2002 UM Final Edition when?

Antonov might be genuinely too beautiful for this world.

Watched the whole thing to see if I could pick up on any tactics but the whole thing was mostly bestiality porn with the bird fucking everyone uphill both ways in the snow.
But yeah Nakoruru - for when you stopped giving a shit about what other people think about you'

On a more serious note, I feel the aspect I need to work the most on is movement but those damn forward hops feel impossible to do.

Playable Taiga Saejima great?

Acoupleofgamesnow4

>mfw finding out Ryo can parry the bird

There will only be balance when Clark can tackle the little bugger and roll around with it.

Funny, before I clicked on the thumbnail I could've sworn this was the JoJo tier list.

King of Dinosaurs is way too high on that tier list.

???

KI is fucking awesome nigger, community is healthy as fuck to.

Yoga Flame is half-circle back bud.

Too bad it's trapped on the worst platforms possible, The community could have been even bigger if microsoft didn't go full jew and make it w10 exclusive

oh fuck I read it wrong, I'm retarded.
still satisfied that I got it to combo anyway

Please. If you don't know the name of the moves, press Start / Esc or whatever and on the options show the fucking commands so you can read the commands instead of the names for the moves.

"Charge" special moves in Killer instinct dont need to be charged they come out instantly. It even says it ingame but i forgot where.

Welcome to hell

Street Fighter V updated recently with stats that track hit percentage, block percentage, throw tech percentage and all of that. It can do it per character or per opponent character. What's weird is that Capcom didn't tell anyone so it just happened and no one knew.

ゴゴゴゴ

Incidentally, Verse's quoting against her hints at some SamSho character being a part of him. Mizuki in XV?

I think we'll figure out who once SNK starts dropping info on the new SamSho game.

Wonder how long that will be since their done with KoFXIV now, or are they gonna end up doing Metal Slug 8 first?

I don't post because I'm really bad at it. But if you want, have some Sarah.
I also try to play Sarah and Tina on DOA5LR but I can't really do those feint "strings" to bait holds, so no videos of DOA.
But it would be great if Bandai Namco releases SCIIHD and SCV on Steam I don't have high hopes for the series.. Or even Sega released on Steam a real VF5FS with every bonus from the arcade version and not botched because of size limit of the Live marketplace.

I also did watch and I'm more impressed of what K' can do with little to no meter than Nakoruru. The guy robs you 40% of your HP without any meter and if he have some, say goodbye to your character. If Freddie knew how to use Athena or Iori, that tournament would be a breeze to him. He probably only choked a little because of the backlash against the bird.

Pad player? I usually just move my thumb to the analog stick and do a little tap. For HyperHops I just do a HyperJump on the dpad and immediatly press down (db,uf,d).

Maybe MuiMui will be on the next Samurai Shodown considering their ending in XIV? Just give her some dragon knuckles or something and she's good to go.

Fuck just slap Quest Mode back in and I'd buy 5 copies

Truly the hero we need.

but is he the hero we deserve?

He's better

That was beautiful

After months of repeatedly trying, I'm convinced SFV has some hidden slot machine mechanic behind it's combo system.

Something's broken, or it's a hidden mechanic. I'm convinced.

That's just you sucking.

It's easier to pull combos in V than in any other SF.

(checked)

I keep being told this, but I'm having an easier time in every game but SFV.

Maybe I'm just unable to adapt to it's awfulness

Why do you play it if you shitpost 24/7 about the game constantly?

If you keep being told that it's because you actually suck mate. If you want to play it, "adapt" and git gud. However since you keep shitposting about it constantly, do yourself a favour and play other games, don't be that guy.

It's how I cope with Capcom fucking up the only game I was excited for.

Nope, nothing at all. Just recolors for MK.

You have an easier time in those games because you've probably spent more time in them

my one fighting game buddy refuses to play 14 for some reason, we barely get to play any fighting anymore and he's like "not touching that one". don't get his logic, he doesn't even have to pay for it i already own it

how frustrating

You're probably right. I still enjoy pissing off Capcucks from time to time though. I've really been considering just pursuing KI and really trying to get to the level where I could hold my own in a tournament.

Amazing. Goddamn, it's like a trip back in time, where video games were fun and pulling stupid gut checks is the way to go. I'm hoping Homo-Genius is gonna make a comeback too.

How can you piss off capcucks when you're the first one that spent time on a game that you don't even like?
Stop projecting.

I have done nothing in the past hour except watch Ichigeki Hissatsu 98.
I have cried quite a few times with these fucking vids.

Found the Capcuck.

It's a wonderful series. Kind of amazing that a bunch of videos of shitty casual matches staring roughly the same cast with heavy editing can be so amusing.

Sure thing.

One of my personal favourites that Ralph Vs Ryo killed me, embed related; 2:09 onwards is pure gold.

I'm not mad I swear

Shit user I never noticed this. Thanks a ton, this is already helping me out.

Cinder keeps making me his bitch though.

Oh god yes please.

>Ryo does a Ichigeki Hissatsu out of nowhere
>It fails and Ryo eats it raw in the face
>Ralf does another one and Ryo tries again
I already lost in oh the first one. Oh god, this guy needs to play XIV. DandyJ with Homo-Genius too.

Honestly, it would be better if you just drop the game until a major update.
I myself gave up on SFV when they showed Ibuki as some sort of replacement for Sakura to fill the schoolgirl quota and fucked up her moveset so much she might as well be a new character. From being a fast character with lots of target combos, pokes and punishing fireballs to being a fireball character herself with 300hit combos that does little damage and reliant on a bomb gimmick. At least I waited for her to decide if I would buy or not the game.

I don't even want Makoto, Dudley and other mains/favorites that aren't in SFV anymore. They'll probably fuck up they too. I just play 3rdStrike on Fightcade and the OE on my PS3 and try/play other fighting games like KOF and DOA. Don't even care about the game anymore. The real talented people that made the games that I love like CVS2 and 3rdStrike are in other companies like SNK anyway.

Capcom will just try to milk the "FGC" because they're the only one that bought the game. But unlike DOA, they're not pleasing their fans with the DLCs.

I just keep hearing my friend complaining about how Juri is unsafe on everything so I guess I made the right decision.

That's pretty lazy and stup~
Well, that explains a lot actually.

She's pretty unsafe. They fucked up my fighterfu. They cannot be forgiven.

If that's your biggest problem, it's more reason to just drop and wait for the supposed major update after the Capcom Cup. They probably balanced the DLC characters to be low tier afraid of some Kokonoe, Mr. Karate/EX Iori or Tanya backlash. That's lazy but so is the clipping.
Maybe the'll even make SFV not boring to watch with every character rushdown oriented doing only one combo over and over again.

I myself won't touch SFV until it becomes truly f2p or a PSNPlus IGC game.

No update will fix Ibuki. She might become god tier with bomb combos that does 80% but she's not the same Ibuki anymore. Her gameplan changed completely and I already didn't like her in SSFIV with the vortex stuff.

Just forget a little and do something that'll make you happy. Being angry at Capcom never made Viewtiful Joe 3 or Okami 2 happen. It still hurts.

I don't think bomb resets can really help ibuki much in 5, sure once you have the bomb it's good but you have to do a lot of work to get into that position given her v trigger is 3 bars

SFV is nu-Capcom like Diablo3 is nu-Blizzard
*sigh*

I don't get why they pander to scrubs. In a functioning ranking system you get paired with people at your level, so only people who can handle it get hit with the crazy shit.
Shit, if it were up to me I'd just lock the top players of every character in a room and let them balance everything.

They'd just ask for their characters to be stronger.

If you wanted the character to be the exact same, why not just play USF4? It sounds to me like this is your inability to adapt more than any kind of character butchery.

Also, Juri is -2 on all versions of her store as well as the fireball release, EX release, and EX Ryodansatsu. my waifu is fucking great in this game, git gud

The problem is that people generally expect to have a similar game plan and similar moveset when moving between games. You know, something that works between most fighting games nowadays.

Holy shit you are pathetic.
Yes, SFV isn't really good right now. You are on another level though, fucking up execution that is quite easy in comparison to the games you listed, somehow still blaming the game, but surely it is just "pissing off Capcucks". Living in denial.

Funny thing is, Im using the same game plan with Juri in SFV that I did in SFIV, minus the fireball game. I always played a more rushdown style game with her. Her charged V-skill can be used in a similar fashion to her divekick to punish fireballs, though it doesnt lead to a combo that does 50% with ultra, its still effective to get you in and stop their projectiles.

my point being, many of the returning characters have the same or a very similar game plan as before, with the exception of maybe Dahlsim, they just go about that game plan differently. Its up to the player to sdjust accordingly if they want to play that character.

You're taking "game plan" to its very base elements. "They're still a rushdown character, so it's okay"
That's the problem. I think it would've been appreciated if they played similar but with different tools that change how they go about their plan. Really, look at KOFXIV as example of how to change up the game using mostly mechanical changes (that do impact how a character plays) while not needing to butcher characters too much.

It's not that man. He is right.

Ibuki is way too changed, the same way I feel that Ken is "way too changed" for me.
I have been maining Ken in all SF except in V, right now I'm with Vega, a character that changed as well and never really liked before.

Characters change, it's all about adapt, however, you expect them to still be themselves you know? That's the point of a character, Ken still had his signature moves although a bit changed, Vega the same. However, for some people those "small" changes are too much depending on how they played or what they liked about the character.

In short, characters do change and you have to adapt but their point is to keep their signature moves. Without that, they may as well rename the character and everyone will be "okay" with it except the diehard fanboys with m-muh character is not on the roster, shit game

onibuchi.blog.shinobi.jp/Date/20160704/
Ibuki doesn't use bombs!
Why not make SFV Ibuki her friend Sarai?

I can see this being the issue for Ibuki, but its still one of those things that people who want to play that character will have to adapt to instead of bitching that the character isnt entirely what they wanted in this iteration. Believe me, I would've loved to see Juri keep her divekick, parry, and fireball game her parry more so than the rest, honestly but at the same time I dont think taking those away and replacing them with a couple of different moves that accomplish similar tasks breaks the character or has ruined them.

I can see why people would be upset about Ibuki's changes, I really do, and I suppose that doesnt hit me as hard because I never really played her much in her past games. But because, like you said, she doesnt feel like herself anymore; for all intents and purposes she is a different character. I just feel like Ibuki and maybe Dahlsim who feels more like 3S Necro to me are the only two who really got hit with that much of a change.

It's not my biggest problem, but it's a big one. After SFV ended up being completely shit, Juri was the only reason I stuck around. Once I found out she played like shit too, that's when I knew it was fucked.

You're right, even though no other fighting game makes changes like this from game to game, I'm the one in the wrong for expecting something similar.

MAD

as I explained earlier, they are similar in the fact that each character has roughly the same game plan with different tools used to execute it. I get that, in the case of Juri, there are some of those tools that work quite differently than before but they accomplish the same task so I dont see how this makes the character "play like shit" as you say. Sorry she cant zone as effectively in SFV, but really that wasnt her most effective game plan in SFIV anyway, and really the only thing I can see that they removed that hurt the character was her parry.

Also, i find it kind of funny that all of this whining about characters being too different is starting to sound reminiscent of when SF3 came out with only 3 recognizable faces. We saw how that panned out, 3S is still alive and well.

While we're on the train of changes for a character between games, Ralf losing his one charge move makes me feel way better. I just wish he kept his armored sprint from 2k2.

I always hated Vega because he was a charge character and it didn't "feel" right.
In V he's a motion and has stances, I love him here.

If we just repeat the exact movesets per game, we may as well keep playing SF2/Alpha3 and forget the rest.

As said, the only ones I saw that changed a lot were Ibuki and Dhalsim. However, Dhalsim changes were on point and made him stronger and a better character overall, giving him more options and tools. They "tried" to do so with Ibuki and failed.

SFV is still, in my opinion, in early access / beta however you want to call it: they rushed the game a whole year. However, they had the balls to call it finished and ship it like that.
The most important point of SFV is not going to be these DLC characters, or if they censor something just because E-sports, it's going to be the first balance patch. That will tell us what Crapcom wants to do and if they listen to the top players listening to the rest of players is always a bad idea, we all know that.

Maybe we'll see more movesets added like Zangief's greenhand, some frames nerfs/buffs here and there, some damage nerf/buff here and there as well. We don't know, we just have to wait. If they are lazy fucks and do nothing on the first balance patch the game then is dead except for those who earn money with it.

I suppose if they have the nuts to change the characters, they'll have the nuts to change them in the balance patches
Hopefully, anyway. Sometimes it feels like the water fountains in capcom are laced with mercury

Fuck you salty Capcucks xD

The other guys like and already talked about the deal with Ibuki. In SSFIV she was changed and was in a new system. I could deal with that and still play her comfortably even if I didn't like the fact that vortex setups were the most efficient way. But I can simply not do that. But in SFV I don't see a resemblance not even in design so she might as well be Sarai like said.

They can change a character that I like and I can still play and like those changes just like Kensou in XIII. He looks way more serious, has some shitty normals, and a rekka moveset. But in the HDmode and EXmoves system, he was fine and fun. But I'm really glad he is back to his goofy laid back persona and his old special moves and supers in XIV. I wish he had his old far.B but we can't have everything.

Ibuki was just the deal breaker. SFV doesn't really have any characters that interest me. They made things too simple, the characters doesn't have a variety of tools and try to fish for crush counters every now and then. It feels like the character only have one way to be played and rushdown is the norm. I thought maybe Ibuki would change my mind but that wasn't the case. I could play Cammy like I do in ST but I don't feel like paying for that.

Anyway, VF fans. Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown will be released on the PS4… well sorta
gematsu.com/2016/09/yakuza-6-adds-live-chat-play-spot
Maybe it'll have online like VF2HD in Yakuza5?

I guess it's better than nothing.

Back on topic, I wonder if the port in Y6 let's players customize characters, do the tutorial etc. Probably just gonna be a arcade romp…

Maybe it's an arcade romp until you buy the in-game home version to play on your in-game PS4, ala Shenmue.

I remember winning the Space Harrier game at the convenience store raffle. I never touched that save file again.
Fuckin' autism.

I really need to step my game up.

Well at least it's something

At least you guys aren't Darkstalkers fans;_;

Hey man, do you really want another DS after SFV, or after most of the DS dev team left to work for SNK or after they released a patch for the HD port just to censor some of the art in the gallery?

I'm fucking glad DS is dead

I don't even want a new Rival Schools anymore.

i don't have much faith in nucapcom making a good sequel tbh
i hope to make a spiritual successor once i git gud at animating

itsuno should just jump ship to platinum already or start his own studio

I would want a Rival Schools HD collection if it included the untranslated School Mode from both games. But knowing capcom if they did it they'd fire some cancer like 8-4 to do the localization

do you think a stance character with chain attacks will be too hard for people to use?

Its the KOF 14 sound track out yet?

The full soundtrack came with the special edition, just google it and you can find it everywhere

c'mon user, not even 3 posts into the thread?

You know what's super gay? Playing online.
Seriously, I'm not a good player, but there are very few things that make me feel more angry than losing while being laggy.
You know you are not that good, but now there is something else putting you down that you can't do anything about.
And in most places you only have very few options for IPS, so you might be stuck with the laggy one.

I know exactly what you mean. If I lose, I want it to be because of my own skill. If it's an outside source, and it's not my opponent, it needs to fuck off and not interfere.

Rival Schools you said?

this is a joke right, these images all seem to be drawn by different people
capcom already figured out how to do tomboy characters they wouldn't fuck it up like that

Jesus, why does first pic's girl have a HnK/JoJo face?

You didn't read the filenames.
It's just some stuff from deviantart.

that's what i get for not paying attention

Part of my will always yearn for a new DS but this is the rational perspective. Death is mercy.

A SNK vs Capcom 2 though. If not just because Kyoko x Luong is something that needs to happen.

WE WUZ SEMPAIS N' SHIIIET

Some more.

So, no mirror match for her?

this thread's gonna leave me in stitches

And to finish this.

2kewl4skewl

at least his dislike for uniforms makes sense since that isn't common in american schools, but i doubt the deviant behind this actually thought that far ahead

??

Stop with the discrimination feceslord!
Frankly, the dancer biker reminded me of Burn from Psychic Force.

That second one is pretty cool though

With current SNK, it might actually be good. Wasn't there somebody quoted as saying they'll never work with Capcom ever again though?

more like Capcom made SF X Tekken shit because they're shit developers after everyone decent jumped shit

It's like these fucks haven't got one ounce of consideration for the source material.

Probably everyone. Everyone that did colabs with them, they not only burned the bridge but took a shit on the ashes.

Not fightan but there's still Itsuno.
And they still have really good artists and composers…that they leave to rot or severely underutilize like Bengus in SFV and arguably the composers too since it's pretty apparent that wubs and oontzes aren't their thing.

Im still pissed about this shit. The man has serious talent, but it really feels like Capcom told him to get all the story art done a half-hour before the game released. Disappointed does not even cover it.

I don't know, I'm surprised so many people on deviantart even know about Rival Schools to be honest.

I don't know, maybe he just wasn't really caring anymore too. Remember, this is not the old Capcom he used to work. Maybe he just said fuck it and delivered whatever he wanted. It happens.

they took ikeno off of sf because he cared too much and wanted to do good art. maybe bengus felt like he should do unfinished art because capcom was releasing an unfinished game

Are you some kind of masochist?
Your KOF taste is god tier. Marvel taste is not bad either.

ded thread

Not with new BlazblueCF trailer
That I'll wait for the Extend version to buy it.

Is that a remix of Crazy Chili Dog?
Didn't like it. But at least is not like Juri's new theme.

Oh well

I don't think anything can be worse than Juri's new theme.

This music sounds like Urien's supposed to be the final boss. It's so over the top and orchestral.

Also, he doesn't rip off his suit. All they had to do was make a cover of Crazy Chili Dog and then rip a suit and they did not do either. So his default costume will be a 'Classic costume', probably. And then it'll cost FOUR FUCKING DOLLARS.

Dataminers are saying that he should rip his clothes during the CA and stays like that for the rest of the round. So Capcom fuck it up their own trailer or they changed plans and will charge for the costume.
Honestly, I can believe both are viable answers.

the amount that I want to mod kof 2003 so that it's literally the same game except without the marvel vs capcom switch-ins. I love how this game feels but i dont like absurdly long combos nor team attack combos

I remember seeing that. There's a model of a clothesless Urien underneath his suit model. I figure that you'd have to hold a button down or something in order to have the suit rip away. It's possible they just forgot to put it in the trailer. I don't think they'd put the work in for that if they were planning on making a separate costume anyways.

In this picture I have here, it looks like it was already available when Urien was being datamined, so I doubt it's a costume to be added at a later date.

I feel that way too.

You should mod Duo Lon out of it too while you're at it.
Honestly for me it's the weakest KOF and by the time XI was released I forgot about 2003 and never touched again.

What if

it was censored?

yeah
I would mod out the tag system
increase characters health by 50%
I would mod dou lon out
mod adelheid in but normalize him and make him a more brawler version of rugal so they're different
and thats all i've thought of so far. Like I said The base game is great so I dont want to change much besides the tag system

What's wrong with duo lon? I haven't played him in any other kof but 13 so idk

The thing is that capcom fucked snk over hard when it came to splitting the booty.
Capcom took all while snk got pocket change, which was one of the main reasons for it's decade long financial problems.
There will never be capcom versus snk game.

SNK vs Sega when

I've told guys, but you didn't believe me, but don't worry, this isn't the only VF related news that will come out soon.

If you think Nakoruru is strong in XIV you have no idea of what Duo Lon could do in '03. Honestly I vaguely remember the arcades him with Ash and maybe K'. But Gato and Kula in XI actually brings me PTSD.

Where are you getting that from?

This isn't on our minds right now, but we'll see how things develop.

If something happens I'll be convinced I'm in some sort of coma fantasy

I just wanted to know the stage song that was in OP's webm ;-;

Sky Blue (MEXICO TEAM BGM)

Well, I'm the OP this time
The song is Sky Blue. Here is the playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQYSyFceyRn0lL4YrZUrxEQkQfvG1RXZd

So I'm planning on chaning the buttons on my arcade stick. Seimitsu buttons or Sanwa?

I've heard Sanwa are really good

why is it that fighting games are so fucking fun and have incredible potential to be maximum enjoyment but recent releases are super fucking stale

i have more fun playing jojo arcade, soul calibur 2 and fucking touhou weeb fighter than any of the new shit

do wanna play KOFXIV but it's on gaystation

Maybe they need to be faster and more dangerous, like Gundam Vs?

Pretty sure there's already one out there, it's just a matter of finding it.

you're probably right about the going faster, I cant play SFV as it's boringly slow compared to it's much better predecessor, what do you mean by dangerous? you talking about converting fat damage off one hit, because that'd be good shit if it was actually hard to pull off, I would just make counter damage and combo potential huge or something

You mean like this one?
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Urban_Legend_in_Limbo

Granted 3D movement would help it volumes.

And dangerous in that the characters can't take a lot of punishment, which puts a great emphasis on boosting around shots or melee attempts.

HftF is a fantastic example of an accidentally great game. I think the combo of slightly nerfed KoF movement and VS-style defense makes everything feel viable. Everyone has some options and the ridiculously oppressive stuff is limited to a few characters. Funny thing is that Joseph has a million ways to deal with that counter It's kind of like what GG does with its generic mechanics, only much less extreme.

And SWR/Hisoutensoku is the most catastrophically terrible sequel I have ever played. Fight me Touhoufags

HTTF wins out by being incredibly fun and varied, the guy i was fightin was too fresh to not get baited by the du yu's but usually it's a fast paced mess of a battle between two people doing crazy shit and it's great, also timefreeze is da bes

i dislike what soku did to 10.5 but i might be bias as i mained reimu and she got fucking NERFED HARD

what's your beef with soku then?

Why did they fuck up SFV Zangief so bad? Even World Warrior Zangief is more reliable.

I've constantly passed that up in favor of other games but I'll check it out later today.

I won't, I actually like IaMP more and I can understand not liking soku.

Gigantic stages with tiny characters. 8-way movement is poorly thought out, triangle dash pressure is overpowered and defines the close game. Weather system. Auto-block as standard. One button combos, random-ass inappropriate highs and lows inserted in said combos. Limit of practical execution is basically do a one button combo into command move into whatever, and triangle dashing.

The spellcard system is fun and more characters = better fanservice but besides that as far as my opinion goes EVERYTHING SWR/Soku has is a step down in design from IamP. I guess the music arrangement is better.

No clipping allowed

Well, you can certainly tell when the composers stopped giving a shit.

They should add alt themes for characters.
Zangief needs his A3 theme back

Nah, I just want SNK to make a shitload of fun games. Having an in depth 3D beat em up with all their characters would be really cool.

Buy one, nerd. I'm actually thinking I'll buy XIV again when it comes to PC. It's pretty fun.

I could see that happening but I could also see Jewcom charging $15 per track.

Why the fuck would someone make mac and cheese that way

So I'm thinking on learning Maxima and I got a few questions;

Whats the time window for guard points to work?
and
Does doing Just Defend in air let you block like it did in Garou?

It'd be worth it, just for A3 mixes. That soundtrack only needs a better soundboard

Anarchy Takapon is a god.

Besides 2002UM I can't think of a game where he isn't a giant faggot.

why live

Because he's obviously lost control of his life.

There has to be a better way, couldn't someone mod the shit ost out and put a better one in?

You guys keep making me want to try 2k3 on my Xbox HUEG. Is there any reason to play the arcade version vs the home port? And is there a difference between the PS2 and Xbox ports?

I want Ono to kill himself already.

I think Just Defend in XIV just gives you more meter. And no, there's no block while in the air. I don't know why they even gave that name.

As for Maxima, I don't play him, but with Kyo I just use Aragami and Dokugami guard points when I know the opponent hit or fireball will connect exactly when the guard point activates.

twitter.com/Busterwolf_R/status/771723770704912384

Never played the console version. Maybe it has some challenges and a gallery like some regular ports.
But it's really impressive someone that wants to play 2003.

Is there a more boring genre than fighting? maybe racing games… yeah but those actually do new things instead of being the same formula since forever

Alright thanks.

Dammit

=RASH IS SUCH FUCKING HORSESHIT=

Holy fuck what an annoying character to fight.

Fuck Rash

So is SFV worth it yet? SF4 along with every other fightan I own is dead as a fucking doorknob, and I can't git gud over arcade mode.

jhun i would just fix. hes op cause of glitches, not because of his moveset

play games on fightcade

No.

Good to know, thanks.

SFV is only worth 10$, 12$ if it includes the season pass.

Just go on fightcade

If you're into fighters a lot, SFV is worth it.
However, pay a maximum of $30.

If you're not really into fightans or you can't find it as cheap, just wait till it gets better after a few patches.

Fuck off Ono.

You can say that about every fighting game

people who play sfv are new to fighters or are drones in some way. you can't go from better fighters to sfv unless you started with a worse fighter and there's only a few big budget fighters worse then sfv

did they keep the clothes shredding in KOF?

Yes.

Nice to know Atlus still doesn't pull any punches with their localizations. Guess I'm back to waiting for a pc release.

It's still only for Yuri and King before you get excited

that's fine, I was just thinking it would be cut for "muh violence against women". I really just want the game for the fighting. Hopefully they are planning a PC release though. I can't justify a PS4 purchase for one game.

You can buy Ace Combat 7 which is starting to feel like a Never Ever

It's funny because both those thoughts crossed my mind.

Just noticed you replied to me…
Yeah, K's absurd; I've seen a early tier list putting him, Nak and Athena on top. K' seems legitimately strong while Nakoruru could be balanced with a few simple changes. Athena's a bully in the right hands.

Freddie probably got jumped by a pack of niggers outside the building. "No bird to save yo' ass now, nigguh!"

Pad player and a miffed one at that (couldn't get my PS3 fight pad to work).
But I'll try those out. Thanks for the tip.

True but I'll take shitty Bengus over Udon hacks any day of the week.

>no Meitenkun
Still, breddy gud.

It might not actually be his theme. They did the same with ibuki's trailer and Juri's too I think

can somebody explain the color coding of these hit and hurtboxes? because kyo's lower body is supposedly invincible during this.

why

They're not that bad, are they? They helped publish SNK's artbook for KoFXIV it looks like.

And you never got your dpad working on your pad? Weird. I got a friend's PS3 generic Mad Catz stick mapped as a legacy controller and it works fine.

You big dope, that is Urien's theme. Notice the cover of Crazy Chili Dog at the end.

I can only sort of hear it. Just saying, the only dlc character that has had their actual theme in the trailer has been guile

The hivemind is real. God forbid someone has a different opinion on the game, guys.

Not all of them, but they're very hit and miss. Omar Dogan and Long Vo are two of the better ones imo.

I will always be salty about this. I refuse to "upgrade" from 7 to 10, and I really wanted to play the new KI.

How did what I say was wrong? If you're into fighting games; most/if not every fighting games would be worth it since you're a fan of the genre.
How is that anything hivemind related?

Simply commenting on how just about everyone in these threads tend to jump on the SFV bandwagon anytime someone mentions it, and god help the bastard that says he likes it.

Not directing the comment to you in particular, just at the phenomenon.

Not necessarily bad but how Capcom over uses them in detriment of their own artists is kinda irksome.
And yeah, no luck with the pad but I've been managing with the PS4's. KoF being a 4 button game helps a lot (now I need to remember ground techs).

Should make it less apparent that he gets off to cars; also seems he only draws two characters - Elena and everyone else.
I like some of Tsang's poster stuff but that's about it.

Don't remember that being invincible. The hop at the start of the B version goes over plenty of things, but the active part trades. The hitboxes are just hit/hurt/push as usual.

Is Arina good for a beginner?

man why does every fighting game I play have something in it that I can't ignore,sometimes its picky taste sometimes its just dumb luck

kof 98 and um - the characters i like in it are good but the game is just a bit too clunky
garou - to clunky
kof 2002 and um - the characters I like in it are awful in both versions but the game is so fucking smooth and fast I love it but god damn I hate playing against the god characters
kof 2003-11 - literally would be perfect without the MvC parts of it and the glitches.
kof 13 - really hate touch of death games and something about it feels off, never really played this one that much.
kof 14 - The characters I like are good but the game feels so barebones and everything feels heavy

guilty gears- early guilty gears seem fun but not a single character in it that im interested in.

SF alpha 2- this game feels great but no character in it that I find fun and it really needs more movement options
SF alpha 3 - several characters in this game that I love but oh god the system is so weird
3rd strike - feels great but no character that grabs me and oh god do I hate chun and yun
SF4 - this ones hard to explain, it feels… odd.
SFV - don't need to explain, no amount of updates can fix it unless an update makes it play completely different.

Soul calibur - eh, not enough "stuff" in it. has a lot of potential though
tekken - I love like 3 characters in it but the game never felt right to me. tekken 7 looks like it handles more to my liking though.

Melee - oh melee how I love and hate you, you make so much sense to me but only one character in it that I remotely like and he only uses like 6 of his moves and oh god some of the characters in this game are even more annoying to fight then chun and yun. and that really just shows how this game was never meant to be competitive in the first place.

skullgirls - never liked tag system games, nor do I like the style

mortal kombat - never felt right when I played it/all the characters feel too similar to eachother.

MvC - again never really liked tag system games. but Gambit is the coolest fucker ever and there's a ton more awesome characters.

Blazblue - all the characters have such weird moves and it has that annoying fast floatyness that anime fighters tend to have, dont know how to describe it.

darkstalkers - feels great, no character in it that i like

there's obviously more games out there but none that I feel obligated to to try.

Same, I'd pick it up in a second if you could use Win7, but you can't, so I won't.

So XI is your favorite game? I want to keep playing that but I only have it on PS2. No chance for online. Also the last game Whip's playable in.

wat

You could always try Melty Blood if you want something kinda similar to Guilty Gear. Akatsuki Blitzkampf exists if you want babby's first SF2. It's great. Not really sure what to tell you about everything else. I'm not a huge fan of XIII, but I never played these at a high level. XIV feels good though, dunno where the heavier comment comes from.

no the tag system is what ruins it for me. I'd say more kof02, 3rd strike, and melee are my favorite fightans. kof03 has the potential to be my favorite if it literally just takes out the tag system

I guess i shouldn't have said clunky for garou, its got a slowness to it that isn't necessarily slow but somethings off.

That's what I mean though. XI has no tag system. And if it does and I've some how missed it, I'm a moron.

it does, even without the tag system the combos are crazy long. it's a touch of death game. that's why a 2003 mod would be great

The slowness is worse for me in SF3 to be honest

yeah, I know I'm really picky. thats why I'm currently researching if modding kof 2003 to do what I want is a possibility. I'm willing to spend the time on it

wat. My fears of Gato and Oswald comes from because of what they can do after Kula does an one-inch punch.

Also user, you're really picky when it comes to KOF. I can understand not liking the characters of the game or your characters being really shitty Kyo and Terry are alright in 2002UM but Nameless and K' are faggots. But being "clunky" is a weird concern. Specially when 2003 had so many animation frames cut from the game because the MVS was at its limit.

Also Soul Calibur V has many "stuff" in its mechanics and gameplay. 8-way run, Guard Impact, Just Impact, EX moves, Ring outs, characters with specific mechanics like Tira stances and Voldo general. The fanbase are even divided of those who like the more footsie move-cancel based of SCII and the mechanics listed of SCV that makes more similar to 2D games.
Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter have many movement options with DOA being a VF with "crazyness" to say the least.
No Kuma nor Eddie in it really hurts more than the current tier list
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/6/tekken-7-fated-retribution-tier-lists-from-japanese-players.html

It's Bob town all over again

Yes, I saw your post but I clicked the "reply" button before finishing my post because I'm an idiot. But good luck on your quest to mod 2003.

Where the fuck have I been that I never knew this? Okay, now I understand your complaints. Fuck touch of death Marvel shit.

Honestly, XI has way less TOD combos than XIII since it fixed some problems of 2003 by adding stuff like the tag stock bar. But some combos and Dreamcancels could do like 80% of a character. But after that, you didn't have meter for the match. I think XI's problem is more of the fact that jumping was overpowered (like Kula's air d.C) and anti-airing was shit like in XIII. Well, of course besides balancing issues like Kula, Gato and Oswald. Oh and it needs more time for the matches, many ended in timeout.

Hey, if that guy can shill 2003, I might as well shill XI. It was the last time I had fun at the arcades before they were truly dead here.

Also you guys are noticing I'm posting people like Justin Wong and Poongko playing KOF right?

NEW THREAD