Who Tried it Thread

Thread to discuss titles that don't really deserve a new thread.
So has anyone played pic related ? I want to know if it's worth my bandwidth.
"The Turing Test is a challenging first-person puzzle game set on
Jupiters moon, Europa. You are Ava Turing, an engineer for the
International Space Agency (ISA) sent to discover the cause behind
the disappearance of the ground crew stationed there. Upon arrival
a series of puzzles awaits you tests which, according to the
stations AI, Tom, can only be solved by a human"

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bb5b8376d2e23fab263b7786114bc5669817e4ca&dn=The+Turing+Test-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_[NTSC-U]/37653
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_2_[NTSC-U]_[Disc1of2]/37650
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_3_(E)/52853
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_The_Omega_Strain_(USA)/150833
emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Dark_Mirror_(USA)/156243
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Dark_Mirror_(Europe,_Australia)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)/154620
emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Logan's_Shadow_(USA)/157564
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Logan's_Shadow_(USA)/150832
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFdEhHR19WYlF6Q3M
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFUFdhUm5PbnB1ZEk
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFTFQxVFNaR25oekE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's like a not fun version of portal. the puzzles are good and all but it's not fun.

Part of why this crap is irrelevant is the fact there is already a portal.
Also "puzzles" are for even more retarded audience.

Also today tryed NeuroVoider (I had to look up the name because of how forgettable it is). Realtime "roguelike". Typical indie pixelated early-ass-ass shit. I hoped for okayish gameplay. But there is nothing except offscreen attacks and slow bullets. Bored before finishing first level.

Who tried Renowned Explorers ?

I have
It's alight from time to time but forgettable

2ez4me

And the story is bland as fuck. Visuals are nice and voiceovers are gr9 though.

Has Clockwork Empires improved at all, or is it still worse than Banished in every conceivable way?

What about The Forest, is it still a buggy mess with zero content?

The forest has actually improved. I was very surprised going back to it. It could still use more content but it's a lot less buggy.
Also it now seems to have some kind of plot but I'm not to sure about it.

Is anyone else as happy as I am right now? I can't even remember the last time I saw this shit fucking happen.

Is it worth playing Divinity 2? Shit's been sitting on my computer since 2012. The world and story seem interesting but I've always been apprehensive to play it because of its length. I feel like it'll turn into a bit of a slog and content will be stretched thin. I am a fan of some RPG's that are similar in presentation like Gothic 1 & 2 and the Witcher 1 even though the combat is pretty abysmal.

I've been playing it for free, seems a bit dull. Played in two bursts so far. At least SJW shit is far less worse than meme shit.

Its not that similar to Gothic or even Witcher. The main difference comes from the writing which is very generic instead of the dry and sarcastic tone of Gothic and Witcher.
Its not awful but feels unpolished and the balance is fucked with enemies being able to stunlock or one hit kill you.

Oh and the game has a really awful ending so if you're one of those guys who cannot stand no closure then don't touch it.

That's unfortunate. Think it's still worth a playthrough?

I heard the game originally had a bad ending but there was a followup DLC which wrapped everything up nicely that's include in the Developer's Cut.

The follow up DLC is actually worse because you barely get to use your dragon form in that(unless they released something after that expansion)

Its worth a playthrough but you could spend the same time to play better games.

Has anyone played Champions of Anteria? It looks to be more of the Aarklash Legacy type combat which I really enjoyed but between denuvo and ubisoft's publishing I don't know if it's worth downloading the 7 gigabyte demo to see for myself with my awful internet.

I'd recommend it. None of the divinity games play alike so your mileage may vary but I really enjoyed it. Enjoy.
64531cd660946f63f61392cd50270d44263e52e2

I suppose I'll give it 2 hours and see if it hooks me in. See you then.

I almost always put magnets of the games I'm talking about, it saves time and energy to everyone and I'm not accused of being a shill everytime I want to talk about something.

Has anyone played the Syphon Filters on PS2 and PSP ? Do they bring any sort of closure to the story and are they as good as the PS1 ones ?
Why is the franchise so dead and this kind of gameplay never ever used in TPS ? It's pretty fucking good and is the antithesis of cover based TPSs.
For those who haven't played Syphon Filter, when an enemy targets you it fills a danger bar, when the bar is full the enemy's bullets will start hitting you and damaging you so you basically have to kill them before they kill you.

Syphon Filter 1 (PS1) : emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_[NTSC-U]/37653

SF2 (PS1) : emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_2_[NTSC-U]_[Disc1of2]/37650

SF3 (PS1) : emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_3_(E)/52853

The Omega Strain (PS2, don't know if emulates well) : emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_The_Omega_Strain_(USA)/150833

Dark Mirror (same, also available on PSP) : emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Dark_Mirror_(USA)/156243
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Dark_Mirror_(Europe,_Australia)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)/154620

Logan's Shadow (idem) :emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Logan's_Shadow_(USA)/157564
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Syphon_Filter_-_Logan's_Shadow_(USA)/150832

On an unrelated note, when I try to play SF 1 on PSxe, when I press the X button it also presses the L2 (or R2) button even though they're both mapped correctly and the emulation functions perfectly with other games.

absolutely fucking based, another bump.

Well have you played the PS2 ones ? you're gonna make me blush you raging faggot

No, I just had fun playing them on PSP and some of the crazy mission on PSX, like the train mission on one of those demo discs.

I remember playing the multiplayer for hours with my brother. That was great.

Who's played Shadowrun : Hong-Kong ?
How does it compare to the two previous ones ?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2ffe8c5657ef170a200d5241e550c30f0549a424&dn=Shadowrun%3A+Hong+Kong+Extended+Edition+%28GOG%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Hong Kong is a downgrade from Dragonfall in terms of story, but the mechanics get a bit of an overhaul, and the combat system is revised a bit (especially the matrix segments). Your companions range from tolerable to annoying and conversation in general lacks flavor. One way it's inferior to Dragonfall is that the choices that the game gives you are a lot more 'superficial', and you really feel it as the game progresses. Don't touch the post-game campaign, it's a hot dog turd.

Basically, play if you want more Shadowrun from HB, but moderate your expectations.

Now, anyone played Obscuritas?
691f89dc4b175dc1045b2a6ca2c384e26040adc0

It's really unfortunate how most TPS games are just plain old cover shooters now and don't even bother making any drastic mixups to them like what vanquish did. Even Max Payne 3 fucked the whole series by making it a lowly covershooter with weapon limits. And I'm afraid I haven't played the PS2 syphon filter games, sorry.

Speaking of TPSs has anyone played Dark Void? Is it any good?
3 parter
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFdEhHR19WYlF6Q3M
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFUFdhUm5PbnB1ZEk
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8o8CEembwhFTFQxVFNaR25oekE

I liked it more than Dragonfall but I still enjoyed Returns the most.

plot twist
max payne 3 can absolutely be played like a normal max payne
in fact, playing it like a cover shooter GUARANTEED gets you killed

t. faggot who was obsessed with it for the longest time

Apparently it has quite a bit of cut content but is pretty good. I'm intrigued myself.

It's good but it's nowhere near as addicting and satisfying as Abbey's previous game, Reus.

Now that shit was pure gaming crack.

I played it on hard and the only times I got through an area was by constant spamming of the shootdodge where there was enough space to do so without bumping max into walls or hugging cover. The roll was busted, it couldn't dodge shit and the movement was so stiff using it anyways got me pissed off because the "realistic" movement so sluggish afterwards.
Don't even get me started on the terrible guns that all feel the same, the weapon limits, the constant cutscene interruption, the constant nagging from side characters, that infuriating last stand mechanic(just give me more health and stop with the fucking slow mo and distortion effects) and the setup of all gunfights being "max sneaks in, gets caught like a dumbass, runs into cover, now you get to play with six people already laying down fire on you"

Yeah I've played it like that too.
I always play TPSs like that anyways and end up dying a lot because I want to do cool shit and bravely charge at the enemy rather than shitting behind a brickwall.
The problem is that, much like MP2, the slowmo system is broken as shit.
It's very hard to balance that kind of game I find.
I'll try it, thanks
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69671e1e96dbddddcb64c1eb71a94ef0d15b07f6&dn=Reus-GOG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I think you're misunderstanding here. It's an absolute terrible game but what I'm trying to say is that it's exactly like the other two games in that you have to git gud and have a full understanding of the game. Once you do that, the game heaps heavy reward on you for playing as aggressively as you can. I've gotten so good at it that I'm at a point where I don't even need any form of slomo anymore.

As for the shootdodge, it's only useful in certain contexts, like being out of bullet time or needing to jump from suppressed cover. It's a very different game, but at it's core it still follows the "get good, and get aggressive as fuck" rule that Max Payne is praised for. Hell, I play it on hardcore and old school mode as well as NYM for "simple casual fun." Maybe I'm just really good at the series, who knows. I have a thing for memorizing enemy placement.

I don't exactly know what you mean. I think MP3 has fine balance, albeit being too easy. I think it might be imbalanced in the way that the AI simply can't react to you for shit if you move quickly enough.

I think the system everyone should adopt in MP3 is to look at the layout of the current environment and plan for enemy points of entry. Once you have the areas narrowed down, aggressively rush them as the enemies spawn because the AI has this thing where it needs to scramble for the best possible point to kill you, which means that they're accuracy and shit goes way down and they end up shooting far less. At least in my experience. You have to get a perfect feel for the game. There's a lot that really is broken, but the high you get when you play aggressive, yet smart is something that games can rarely provide you.

By broken I meant it makes things too easy.

Oh, I know why that is. It's because in MP1, the accuracy was fucking shit and Max never shot directly on the reticle, which means you'd have to use certain weapons to get certain jobs done efficiently. MP2 and MP3 changed this by giving you full accuracy probably because console faggots complained which means that by putting the reticle anywhere NEAR someones head means instant kill.

Fun though, regardless. And the rare moments that you ARE caught with your pants down are intense.

In MP1, you're the one catching people pants down.
Still a great game.

Pay attention to your surroundings so you're not bumping into walls, get good.

That's pretty much the perfect way to describe the difference between the games. Ironic how it's also the best one.

this meme will never die

if its not hyped by millions of dollarindus of marketing, these retards call it indie

anybody play this?
is it any good?

If you've never played something like Dead Island to death, then yeah its good for a casual pirated romp.

got old fast for me and I don't like games that require me to "level up" to use a new technique instead of having a high skill-ceiling

The other thread is basically a HYPE HYPE bandwagon, so I'd rather ask here.

kek