BIGGER WALL PUSH!

God damn it, it's now or never. They're choosing the wall!

I know Holla Forums doesn't have the army it use to but if we could all agree on one thing, even cuck chan, we need a better wall than a 20 foot steel beam fence. PUSH PUSH PUSH your social media accounts.

Fence rises around site for border wall models; law enforcement weighs special area for protesters.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-protest-area-fence-20170914-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/
action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall
dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-proposes-using-assets-seized-el-chapo-fund-border-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Push for a GREAT WALL on all cuck sites!

I can't post to 4chan because they shadow anchor me

article here

Trump knows it better be a wall. Trump knows it better be huge. He knows it better be there before re-election time. And he knows there better not be any illegals on our side of it either. Either that or he'll be a even bigger one term disgrace than Jimmy Carter & HW. I don't see how the ((((LATimes))))) has any effect on anything.

Border security specifically asked for a wall they can see through, because it makes it easier to see illegals attempting to climb or dig under the wall. Don't let the faggots tell you it's a fence.

Best thing to do is blame Obama for not following the law and blame Congress for doing nothing while he assraped them.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

PUT UP GAURD TOWERS AND CAMERAS!

THESE MONKEY CAN CLIMB THE FENCE!

What am I reading?

Trumpcuck logic.

Why the need to suddenly flood in like this, shill-kun? Kvetching about the wall being built and needing to black pill everyone?

President Trump just emailed me saying "the WALL is non-negotiable, not a fence, a WALL".

"There’s been a lot of noise today and a lot of rumors.

Let me set the record straight in the simplest language possible…

…WE WILL BUILD A WALL (NOT A FENCE) ALONG THE SOUTHERN BORDER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO HELP STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND KEEP AMERICA SAFE.
''
'Apparently, liberals in Congress and the mainstream media need one more reminder that building the wall is non-negotiable.'"

Signed President Trump

GAS THE BOOMERS AGE WAR NOW

Pure delusion

SIGN THE PETITION!

spread it to cuckchan!

action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/

((( )))

SAUCE? I don't recall that was ever posted on here. I know Dems used dead people (~10k-100k) last election, that was proven, it was a margin number regarding people that were demonstrably dead yet putting in a ballot under their name… BUT, 800K illegal spic votes? It seems more likely that you're trying to make us all look retarded.

< Reported for false flag and unironic retardation

Fucking internalized Trudeauism

>action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall

Shouldn't that be .gov?

Wall is anything that plugs border. Dont care if its drones, fence, more agents, landmines or an actual brick wall.

As for "amnesty don" libertardian reddit bullshit…. What's the point of sending them back if there's no wall, and they can just cross over again? Wouldn't it make more sense to threaten the illegals here enough to get the wall funding passed, then deport them once its built?

How many times will shills have to be proven wrong before Holla Forums starts actually trusting the Don.

WTF is this shit?

DOD insider here. I won't say anything that will get back to me, but the two reasons we cannot kill them en mass is because of civilian casualties (as long as they are kept to a certain level, Russia and China won't troll us on "muh ethics") and radicalization of WHITE AMERICANS. That already is an issue that has been brought up in Trump's cabinet a number of times. You go to prisons nowadays and many whites are muslims (statistically low though), same goes with some people we're keeping an eye on.

nice LARP, kike

nice try, kike!

It's a redirect to sign petetion from whitehouse.gov email from Trump.

Thanks Satan. Will you also stop prepping for climate change. You are giving the libcucks ammo that 'muh politicians are lying about global warming!'

All I can say is that we have begun doing many more exercises on the North Pole in preparation with Russia's presence there due to melting ice caps.

Daily reminder to always do the opposite of what Jews and shabbos goyim say.

You're a LARPer from cuckchan trying to deradicalize us and get us to accept amnesty, neck yourself.

Why isn't it on his twitter?

Their goalposts move as soon as their narrative gets debunked.

Faggot, read! We were talking about Islam (to be more precise, why we don't kill random muslims)

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

That's what he told sleepy Chuck Todd on Trump Force One on the campaign. We all saw it and his words echoed on and on.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

he already said before that it wouldn't cover entire border, and played word-games about what constitutes 'wall.'

DON'T COMPROMISE ON DACA
JUST TO GET WHAT HE ALREADY PROMISED

Trust no one.

I'm not saying trust him to do what you want.

I mean trust him too be who he is. He's not a complicated man, despite speaking with two tongues 90% of the time.

I'm seeing too much of the wall absolutism and the "hurr amnesty" even though he made it clear he wasn't being literal about the wall and would NEVER sign amnesty.

It's new today

Funny how the 'dwump is ebil zionist' people were absent for the entirety of 2015, the time period where they could have shut him down.

It's because they needed to gather material for their smear campaign. You can't expect miracles from CIANiggers after all ;^)

I think vx should be used in the entire South American continent along with central america and California .. that will help some

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-proposes-using-assets-seized-el-chapo-fund-border-wall

Remember when Ted Cruz suggested using seized cartel assets to fund the wall? What came of it? It sounded like a damn good idea.

The Cocaine Import Agency has already mysteriously lost all of those assets.

Protesters have to go on the Mexico side while the 'fence' is built.