DIGGING TIME: 1617 pages of Huma emails released

Summary of findings so far from Judicial Watch: judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/

The Emails: judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-20/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9nKYh
un.org/sg/en/content/profiles/jeffrey-feltman
archive.is/Qpg40
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/haitian-president-exposes-clinton-foundation-hillary-clinton-tried-bribe-me
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it
github.com/manisandro/gImageReader
github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract
wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Apps/OCRFeeder?action=show&redirect=OCRFeeder
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-20/
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2014-04166
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1955164.html
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05953972.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,793
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05953971.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,763
bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=689912
bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=258946&action=diff
wiki.gnome.org/Apps/OCRFeeder
ghostbin.com/paste/e9xat
volafile.org/get/hCaxEy_97Iy3/ocrfeeder.tar.gz
ghostbin.com/paste/cfwsf
archive.is/p5VZ5
ghostbin.com/paste/a8pzp
archive.is/QJ9W2
ghostbin.com/paste/f86ts
archive.is/2lUSi
ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg
archive.is/Y3Gzu
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137584589#p137584589
github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/User-Projects-–-3rdParty
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05929596.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,653
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05873265.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,539
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705224.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-12,645
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705195.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-14,560
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705189.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,681
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705180.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-14,466
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705177.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,19
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705176.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,642
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705175.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,501
scribd.com/document/180235076/State-Department-Response-on-Benghazi-Survivors
scribd.com/doc/109593896/Senators-Want-Answers-from-Intelligence-Community-on-Benghazi-Attack
ghostbin.com/paste/wk5e5
ghostbin.com/paste/rt37r
volafile.org/get/hJtaWZqlolpJ/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.zip
volafile.org/get/hJwNUX86jUFQ/ocrfeeder_fixed.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This must be what the shills are so worked up over.

There's already mountains of evidence to put these people away for multiple lifetimes. Wake me up when it actually happens.

(((>>10605369)))
Lol I got the first post and you didn't. kike.

Whether this is a shill post or not I actually agree. It's doubtful that any incriminating email will lead to real consequences for Clinton or others in that strata of the system. I find leaks/forced-declassifications/etc. like this more interesting for the prospects that they contain information relating to things that go beyond surface level politics, e.g. pgate, /x/ stuff, the cult of the 8 goddesses, black projects, the 7th floor group, insights into the actual motives operating in higher level geopolitics, Rothschild/Rockefeller/et.al. references, etc..

Who is Huma's mother?

Sleep is for the weak. If no one's looking into the trails these kike slaves leaves, then all the links to their fellow kike slaves remains unseen.

Who cares, don't you know TRUMP IS EEEEEEVIIIIILLL?

FYI the website is being DDOSed as you read this message. I hope it was archived…

T H I S T H R E A D I S B E I N G S L I D!
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

I
S

B
E
I
N
G

S
L
I
D
!

Bump

Anyone found anything on baby traffiquing? An user mentioned something like that during the election. I figured she been a woman would easy some of the logistics.

Ah, some good news! Digging in now.

What's wrong with having even more evidence?

Example A:

>no need to dig i am paid 20 cents an hour by (((SB)))

archive.is/9nKYh

(((Saleha Mahmood Abedin)))

Ignore the shills, focus on digging

Will probably dive into this in the morning. Good luck, night shift anons.

But I'm lazy
That, and why would anything ever happen to progressives working for ZOG?

Jews did 9/11

lmfao, this needs to be memed harder

spade brigade

I'll be busy for a while. Bump for visibility

Have a bump

Someone please download and map all of these emails into a pdf then zip it I'm not giving Tom Fitton Shekels

Feltman is a career diplomat and chronic do-nothing with decades of experience in failing to secure peace in the Middle East. Naturally, he works at the UN now.
un.org/sg/en/content/profiles/jeffrey-feltman

In April, 2009, Obama was making his first visits abroad to Muslim countries. What do you want to bet the "classified information about an unknown subject" was SAP-level information about the President's whereabouts and itinerary?

Looking into the President's April 2009 timeline, it could also have been either classified information about CIA torture techniques, news about which had leaked from the Justice Department on April 16, or a heads up for the President's one-on-one meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan in the White House, which happened on April 21.

Do you suppose Hillary's little Arab Spring operation was being plotted over unsecure emails with a pedo's lesbian wife?

Why did she keep forwarding official emails to her personal account? It happened many times that someone would cc her on something sensitive, and then she'd forward it from her secure account to her unsecure account.

Why would you do that?

Bumping a sticky

you'd have to donate to give anything

So she can sell them.

Multiple people can log into her unsecure without being logged by the gov.

t. Tom Fitton

Hey Tim

Tom*

Anyhow, good to see this got stickied. I'll dig later today.

Pretty much this.
I've spent 1000s of hours of autism and red pilled 100,000s. I've given ideas to permanently resolve the shill problem, given new clues about pizzagate - net result? No one gives a shit. People prefer busy work of chatting about shit, rather than doing work and getting results.
Dehumanize and face to bloodshed. Wake me up on DOTR, I'll tie knots to help out.
Polite sage, even though it's a sticky, since this is the pissy rant of an autist rather than email digging.

IIRC she's a radical as if any of them aren't, but "radical" in the normie sense of the word and is connected to the Muslim brotherhood. The Muslim brotherhood (terrorist front) is connected to CAIR. There are some long but informative videos around about how deep the Islamic rot is in the US government, by Shahram Hadian ex-LEO, ex-muslim, counter-terrorist adviser. If they haven't been shoah'd already, they probably will after me mentioning this.

Virtue signaling on Holla Forums, really?

Let's dig here folks. Has anyone mirrored it yet? I can barely navigate this terrible website, infinite scrolling is cancer. All the uploads I can find are from a couple weeks ago.

Officially; so the house cleaner could print them out and have them ready for her - archive.is/Qpg40

Really its just this

2011 classified stocks investment in Fisker Automotives which made electric cars, which went bankrupt in 2012 due to bankruptcy of its battery supplier A123 Systems. The Fisker Automotive Group was purchased by Chinese Wanxiang Group in 2014 renamed to Karma Automotive based in Commiefornia sucking dry the State subsidies.

Every time these democrat commie rats have links to the chinks.

In 2009 Hillary @ State Fisker Automative received a $528 million conditional loan from the Department of Energy (DOE). Possible "favoritism" from the left.

The loan had low requirements of meeting a quota of production cars and sale milestones would further unlock more funding from the total $528 million amount. In may of 2011 it failed to reach any of the goals. DOE did not disclose these milestones. So far, Fisker Automotive received $198 million from the DOE for producing less then 2000 HYBRID/electric car! Fisker Automotive received $13 million from the State of Delaware, and a $9 million state grant [from commiefornia? or Michigan?] for a startup. As well as $300 million venture cap investment from backers, one of whom was A123 Systems (NASDAQ: AONE)

(((Page 55)))

I wonder why this is redacted?

naturally none of the digital emails are released fucking digitized. printed out and scanned sideways

We certainly know the end result.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/haitian-president-exposes-clinton-foundation-hillary-clinton-tried-bribe-me

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

That's why we are digging. Wikileaks made us lazy imo.

What's the point in digging? Even if we found a smoking gun, Cuck Sessions won't do a damn thing about it. He got his asset forfeiture program and now he's comfy.

I'm using
github.com/manisandro/gImageReader
which uses
github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract
OCR engine to scan these pdf's into something that's searchable.

I'll post a ghostbin or pastebin or something when it's done.

these fucks rotate these on purpose because it fucks with the OCR. I'm not adjusting page rotation manually for every fucking page, most of the rotations are the same or close to it.

that's a good idea, it seems like other programs do this automatically, gImageReader doesn't. YAGF seems to be a piece of shit and crashes constantly and doesn't detect anything even when it doesn't. I'm trying
ocrfeeder:
wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Apps/OCRFeeder?action=show&redirect=OCRFeeder
now.

her money laundering must be classified, which is interesting considering it's going to [email protected]

I didn't know classified data goes through AT&T and Blackberry.

lol kikecloud protects [email protected] att.blackberry.net

….
hr15 @ att. blackberry.net

test
[email protected]
[email protected]
hr15 @kikecloud.com

[email protected]
[email protected]
hr15 @kikecloud.com
anything with [email protected] get's blocked

FOX morning show headlining new 'Pay to Play' emails found on Huma's hd probably leading to a new criminal investigation.

Thank god! At least I can go through the shit here. 4chans MODS are infltrated…again. Not trying to as the tl;dr because im going to go through the thread myself. But anything BIG found yet?

Some claims are made in these emails about people getting colder with that psycho Bibi. Isn't that a good thing? Hillary sucks but is Trump even more of a ziopig?

there's only 50 replies in this thread so far you lazy fuck

I just go finished. And im far from lazy. I didn't read this set of emails yet. But have ALL of the previous 6-7 sets finished

4th pic is some serious ass sniffing

wft i hate drumpf now. T-thanks for correcting the record my bff-kun

Pic 2 is BIG (The Elders). Pic 3 is Blumenthal leaking about James Clapper (Director of C eye A).

Benghazi pic one, us helping initialize the arab spring and finding the leader in the US

Pic 2-4 militarizing mexican civilians (Proxy War),

Same militarization but in the Middle East. To de-stabilize.

this is going to take 3 hours per 400 page pdf, but it looks like it's going to work pretty damn well. should get both plaintext and searchable pdf out of it.

First 400 page pdf is half done, import pdf -> jpg takes an hour, and running ocr over it is looking like it's going to take another hour or so.

We needz the military to take these sex slaves…I mean kids out of Haiti. Also, Soros and Hillary. And the Rothschilds are annnngggrrrryyyyy

Still fucking lazy?
I don't see one of you screening and or sourcing any finds. Normies need pretty pictures with sources to look at, or they don't pay attention and shills can purvey it as a lie. With the way I do things…there is NO denying what I find.

Wendy Sherman was the one who orchestrated the Iran deal. My filenames give a brief overview of what is being viewed.

no you have proved your lack of lazy. i take it these are all from the new drop right?

No, last previous. Sept 4th-5th I believe. You called lazy bro, I had to prove otherwise. And there is still gold in what I posted. Im just getting started on the new set now. I suggest EVERYONE researching screenshot EVERY big find. Then the source. If they're lazy…I'll add the source onto the pics for them. If it's done like this, NOBODY can claim fake and it can't be shilled against.

I need to know how far along you goys are so we don't cross research paths. There are 4 email sets included in this FOIA dump. I can do 1 all by my lonesome if someone else is inclined to join. Im not doing this alone. It's too much on me. If this is still the beginning of the research on this set…I can take pages 1-404 and go through them.

I'm only seeing 3 new email chains from sep 13 2017 all talking to CME executive chairman and others. Can you direct me to the recent release?

it's in the OP
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-20/

How in Kek's name do I look at the damn documents?
What the fuck is a BIN file?
Toaster crashes.
Wat do?

append .pdf to the download

Still downloading myself im not sure of the format yet. This user seems to know his shit. I'd start with what he said to do.

Oh, yea, that's it.
Thanks user.

You can also view the FOIAs through the main website

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2014-04166
(Latest)

The search format sucks, it's far from wikileaks. But if I see everyone saying it sucks…it probably does. And the FOIA site itself may be easier to navigate.

Great work, user.
This email with Hilary getting updates to share w Bill on Haiti about Claudio and Amarilis Osorio was interesting. Seems they were running a fraud construction company in Haiti.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1955164.html

Wonder how much they were the know about these schemes.

This is their secure phone password.
Jesus fucking christ

Is there any priority on what should be dug for here, or just anything actionable?

Checked ty and Im digging through that as well. But want to finish the new set of email before I start corroborating everything

Lulz that's why I kept that one. [email protected] =/= [email protected]

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05953972.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,793
Source

I'm not sure if this is useful for anyone or not, but part 2 from Judicial Watch looks to have some kind of call log itinerary in it.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05953971.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,763

Monitoring news coverage on Benghazi. Guy on Fox claims the "Talking Points" were skewed and changed by the WH

Hol up, what's this then?

Well this got real weird real fast.

Anyone have a tl;dr?

This is a great connection to New Age bullshit/Esalen Institute/Naropa/tstock. kenwilber's integral model, NLP, gestalt, jungian psychosynthesis. Spook central

if anyone else is interested in doing this kind of thing, ocrfeeder, which is the best i've found at the moment, fails with too many pages in the pdf, like in this case, where there's 400 pages.

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=689912

naturally this bug was reported 5 years ago and still hasn't been fixed. if download the git, apply this patch, manually, because the fix was submitted 4 years ago and never merged and it's out of date with the current git, and compile it, then it works.

bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=258946&action=diff

Been digging pedogate now for nearly a year?
There have been some low level trafficking rings busted.

Huma and the kikes already had their feet over the fire and nothing came from it.
When does DOTR become the resort? I don't see anything changing here when they are protected by the rothskikes. Remember the pedogate comet pizza fall story aka alefantis is brocks' BF and a direct rothschild link. They will never let this happen as long as they can prevent it.

Only way is create a big enough outrage but that didnt' work the the last few times, so what next time?

Godspeed Diggers

Obvious, FBI didn't get jack shit, all communication occurred in private e-mails. Even Obama had a private e-mail

I'll assume this thread is the one being slid.

You're doing Kek's work, user. Kekspeed!

Is there a plan to release OCR'd emails at some point or are we just doing it ourselves?

I won't have time to do this today, but will try tonight.
I'm going to run it through Scantailor and release as an OCR'd .djvu if I can.
Anyone know a Unix script that can convert an entire PDF to JPG/PNG pages?
Lots of lower level names here - think about what SenateAnon (LARP or not) said about getting to the handlers.

ImageMagick can do this.

Example command-line:

convert -density 300 file.pdf -resize 825x1125 .\test\output-%d.png

Change the -resize to whatever you like; -density controls the DPI the PDF is rasterized at.

the lack of tools that do this with any amount of reliability is disgusting.

I actually completed this

after applying this patch

it took 1 hour to convert the pdf into the jpg's that this program uses, and it saves it in it's own database file, so i can't directly access them. it does do an auto-skew thing though, it rotates the images automatically and does a good job of it so the OCR can do it's job.
I then ran the OCR over it, which took 3 hours, and capped the ram I had in the VM I was using, 4GB of ram capped +1.5GB of swap. I saved this once it was complete, so I could shutdown and load the VM again with more ram. When I loaded this again, it did not save the OCR. 3 hours down the fucking drain. I'm going to have to do this again, with more ram allocated, and then make sure I export it in one go, because apparantly it's not going to save the OCR, even though it looks like it's fucking supposed to.

tools or scripts need to be made for this fucking purpose. nothing out there that I found converts a pdf into 400 different jpg's. rotates those jpg's so the ocr can read them, and then does the ocr, and allows you to export in plain text or editable pdf, with any kind of fucking reliability. even ocrfeeder, which seemed to work really well as far as the OCR goes, didn't save the damn OCR after 3 hours, and required a special patch by some random in a 4 year old bug report before it ran without shitting itself and segfaulting trying to do 400 pages.

I guess I'm going to do this again tonight, and make sure I actually export it this time when it's done, instead of relying on it's broken save function.

i think i'm going to end up writing some scripts that do this and uploading it somewhere, so that in the future this seemingly simple thing is not such a gigantic clusterfuck that ends up taking 4 days just to get the software that's supposed to do this doing what it's supposed to do.

not to mention all of this shit is single processed. having 32 cores will not help you with this software. someone suggested it 5 years ago, but it was shot down because they were concerned that the status update progress bar would be less reliable for the hearing impaired.

VM?! Ugh.

If you want me to get my Debian Skylake i7 / 32GB RAM on the job, I'd gladly put it to work… building your fixed OCRFeeder now to see how it all goes.

TY for your efforts, user.

the ram will help you, ocrfeeder hungers for the ram, multiple cores won't, but single core performance will. ocrfeeder will only crunch one page at a time, it will multithread though, it chops the image up into pieces where it thinks blocks of text are based on how it thinks it's formatted, and then multithreads the ocr that way.

it works really fucking well once it's running. just remember once you "recognize" the document, it doesn't save that shit apparently, export when it's done to whatever your want to export to, everything, all formats, because your going to have to run it again if you want to do it again and wait 3 hours.

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/OCRFeeder
clone the git version

git clone git://git.gnome.org/ocrfeeder

compile it with automake, there's a readme with instructions. if your on linux your going to need to install yelp-tools, and if your on a debian/ubuntu fork, just apt-get build-dep ocrfeeder, otherwise your going to have to go error by error trying to figure out what it's bitching about.

the patch is only 1 file.
here's the complete patched file
ghostbin.com/paste/e9xat

just replace
ocrfeeder/src/ocrfeeder/feeder/ocrEngines.py
with this.

if you don't it will shit itself and segfault, but only after it hits page 50 or so and you've already wasted 45 minutes on it.

also make sure you go into edit->preferences->tools tab and check "deskew images" or your going to waste an hour. ocr fucks up bad when the images are sideways.

*bump*
bump

Feh. Getting a different crash here, also about page 50 though…

(ocrfeeder:3986): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not load a pixbuf from icon theme.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.
Gtk:ERROR:../../../../gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:493:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion failed: (destination)

Running under GDB now… getting to page 50 is rather quick though! I'm significantly faster than your ~minute per page.

ya i got that error too, but that was when I was using the version in the ubuntu repo's. I stopped getting that error when I downloaded it from git and applied the patch. I also reconfigured shared-mime-info, ie
dpkg-reconfigure shared-mime-info, that was the solution I was able to find from the non-existent stackoverflow/exchange questions. don't know if that was actually the solution though, also installed all the build-deps, so it's either one or all of these:
1) use git version with patch
2) dpkg-reconfigure shared-mime-info
3) apt-get build-dep ocrfeeder (need this for the git version anyway)

I'm at page 355 now for round 2, no crashes yet.

your processor is definitely a lot faster than mine, i'm sure your cranking them out a lot faster. if you get it running right you could probably run two instances of it and crank out two of the pdf's at once. At page 350 i'm already eating more than 8GB of ram, i def don't have the ram for that.

Well, that didn't work. The one thing OCRFeeder does nicely is deskew. If you save the project then unzip the .OCRF file, you get a nice list of deskewed pages.

I'm running tesseract on these now… with less than ideal results.

the reason it's less then ideal i think is the same reason it's shit with other OCR clients that use tesseract, they just pump the image whole through it. I think what OCRfeeder does is scans for formatting beforehand, identifies blocks of text, crops them, then pumps them through tesseract, and then pieces the text back together based on how it scanned the formatting. it's more than just straight jpg -> tesseract.

i can upload my whole compiled ocrfeeder folder if you want that

It's the "Recognize Document" step where OCRFeeder bites it for me, unfortunately.

compiled from git with patch:
volafile.org/get/hCaxEy_97Iy3/ocrfeeder.tar.gz

The crash is happening in a GTK library. I suspect your compile won't change that. Might be some weirdo error because I run sid.

OH YEA LETS ""DIG"" A FUCKING PILE OF SHIT THAT WON'T GET US ANYWHERE

you insignificant incoherent little FUCKS

HE who has no back bone,

HE who has no SPINE,

HE WHO IS NOTHING BUT A MINDLESS, SENSELESS SPEWER GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER SENTENCE FRAGMENTS MASQUERADED AS "ABBREVIATION".

YOU, ARE ONE OF THE MANY FLAWS OF THIS SOCIETY,

AND IT IS YOU, WHO WILL FALL FIRST!

…INTO MY GARDEN OF CHUTZPAH, YOU MESHUGANAH GOY! HEAD OF SAND! BRAIN OF BASICALLY NO SUBSTANCE AND ONLY MISH-MASH GARFUNKEL GANGRENE GARBAGE OF LITERALLY THEE LOWEST FORM ON THIS PLANET!

WHEN EVER YOU SEE SOME FAGGOT IRONICALLY POST ANIME SHIT, REPORT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM, BLOW SO MUCH SMOKE UP THE BOARD OWNER'S ASS THAT HE MAKES IT A RULE THAT YOU CANNOT POST ANY KIND OF GOOK ANIME SHIT UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES FUCKING INBRED POLLACK FAGGOTS, NOT WHITE, FUCKING MESTIZO, ALBINO OR EVEN MULATTO THINK THEY'RE SAVING 'MY RIGHT RACE" FUCK YOU GET HERPES AND SCABBIES AND DIE OF YOUNG AGE YOU USELESS PILE OF WANNABE HOMOSEXUAL GANGSTER GHETTO THUG GARBAGE, YOU WHO INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING YOUR FELLOW HOMOS IN THE ASS NORMALLY, DO IT IN THIS WEIRD WAY WHERE YOU KEEP PULLING IN AND OUT CONSTANTLY SO THAT YOUR PARTNER'S ANUS LITERALLY NEVER RECOVERS FROM THE DAMAGE AND THEY SHIT THEMSELVES FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES (AN ACTUAL FETISH OF THE "RIGHT RACE" ACTIVATIONISTS) YOU LOW GHETTO GUTTER DRINKING FAGGOTS ARE BEYOND SICK TO THE BONE AND THE ONLY CURE FOR YOUR SHIT IS TO GO TO THE FUCKING SHADE SHACK AND SUBMIT BUT OHHH NOOO NOONO NNONONONOONNOONNONO GOD FORBID IT'S SOMETHING SIMPLE NOOOO YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE HARD WAY YOU JUST CAN'T LIVE A DAY WITHOUT DRINKING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PEE AND EATING HIS CUM FOR BREAKFEST YOU FUCKING SICK DEGENERATE FAGGOTS WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CLAIM THEY HAVE """MORALS""" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU WAILING WALL CARROT WAXING LOVING FAGGOTS TO CALL ME A GOON WHILE YOU POST YOUR FAVORITE SMUG ANIME GAIRL XDDDD AVATAR FAG SHIT FUCK YOU DIE IN A HOLE YOU UNGREATFUL SHITS STOP EATING DICKS STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY WEBSITES TO SHARE YOUR STORIES OF WAKING UP AND YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ALREADY FUCKING YOU UP THE ASS YOU SICK FUCK I DON'T CARE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE WORSE THEN LEFTYPOZ WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT UP ALREADY AND JUST END YOUR CANCEROUS SHITTY LIFE IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON I'M GOING FUCKING RAPE A COCH

FUCKING FAGGOTS CAN'T STOP SUCKING DICK IF YOU'RE GAY KEEP THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME I DON'T WANNA SEE IT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU'RE INJECTING SILICONE INTO YOUR DICK AS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT LOOK BIGGER ON THE OUTSIDE YOU FLAMING HOMO JUST FUCKING QUIT IT HOLY SHIT WOW GUYS LOOK AT RHTHE SHILL HES HAVING A Mental Break Down bECAS HE ONLY GET 1 PAY A DAY YES $$$ $1 $$$!$!$$!11 PAY A DAY YES THAT IS RIGHT THAT IS CORRECT THAT IS THE FACT FACTUAL CITATION RIGHT THERE LMAO TBQH FAMSMH L0L MENTALLY ILL SHILL LOOLL LETS POST SOME MORE SHITTY MUG ANIME PONOGRAPHS YEA THAT'LL SHUT UP HIM NOW LETS GO TO BACK FUCKING EACHOTHER UPTHE ASS RIDE FELLOW CUMRAGS???????????????? Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd w000w0w0w0w0w0 YEA MANG THAT SHILL IS LIKE L00L SO SWAGYOLO METNALLY ILL FUCK HIM LOL FAG TWO POINT O SHELLECKS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO UR ACCOUNT GOY YEAAAA
==DO YOU KNOW THE REMEMBER TO ME ABOUT TO YOU BACK TO THE SAFE PLACE I WILL MOVE TO THE SAFEPLACE AT LEAST THERE I WONT DEAL WITH SHILL FAG YEAAAA EPIK MEMES YEA I'M SO PRODUCTIVE SITTING HERE ON MY ASS MAKING SHITTY PEPE PONOGRAPHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOW SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KEKISTANI WOWWW WATCH ME FIT ALL OF THESE BUZZ WORDS UP MY ASSHOLE YEAA YAHOOOO I AM A PART OF THE RIGHT RACE AND U CANT ESCAPE NOW FAGGOT YEA WE GONNA HACK THE RACE== w000w0w0w0w0w0 YEA MANG THAT SHILL IS LIKE L00L SO SWAGYOLO METNALLY ILL FUCK HIM LOL FAG TWO POINT O SHELLECKS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO UR ACCOUNT GOY YEAAAA Yea Look A t Tgihs Funny Mme Swag WOW I AM sO fUNNY sWOw iam Really Saving THe WHite Racie Wright NOW i AM cONTRIbuting and UUUU and are DOING JACK SHIT shilll LLOLOOLL I cAN sTAY up AND uuu can't loollololol wowwww NOW wHOS tHE bOSS nOW fAGGOT cNT piELE OF shit you literal wheel base you don't have any power here U SHILLL LOOLOL UR JUST MENTALLY ILL MATE M8 CAN'T TAKE THE BANTS Xddddd LOL whO Ssays I am NOT A REAL CONTRUBIATUROR OF THE WHITRIGHT RACE? HUH? IF U DONT LIKE THE REMEMBER TO ME UR A SHILL FUCK YOU CUNT FAGGOT i WILL fuck you up the asshole real good give u the pozzz xddd got some nice nazi uiniforms from ww2 that we can breeed u in neggggg loooooooo lmao s now if you what did i know about kitchen s before? nothing. what do i know now? everyjthjng, i know how to plda nr ofone i wow hes on drugs wow hes on lsd wow ihes on cwrack cocaine ovbioisuly who else acts like this WOW HES JUST SOME KIKE MOD GOING OFF THE ROASTER YEA JUST repott That faggot Reported. Repoerted. Sage RPEORTREEDDD LOLL IF U DONT kNOW tHIS tRANNY tHAT wfUCKED hIM sELF IUP the ashsole FROM 2004 thNE u ARE not A TRUE Holla Forums zomie (tm) UR JUST ANOTHER FUCKING IDIOT NEWBAFGAG SUPRISE who hasn't luarked yet (liruk at least five more years before you come back faggot make sure you suck my dick while ur at it too lolo)BE SIDE WHERE SIDE THAT WHICH COMES IN CANS NO DESPOSIT NO RESERVERSE OBVIOUS SHILL SHIT IN HERE WOW NOw who is behind this U may ASK WELL I GOT AN IDEA I THINK IT HE AS SOMething to do with that faggot from a few motnsh gback that like posts all that cock porn and shit about

bioarbaearks that tumblr WBESITE and I think that maybe IF wE dIG yea melike DIG ACTUALLY do something like WE used to dio (right com rags? ) then we can make it somehow like into being lIKE WE'RE SAVING THE RIGHT RACE MAYBE??? WHO KNWOS BUT Thlets jUST GET Tn ILET ME GET TO THE POINT B?:: if u theres a THING TAHT help u YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM
Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html v and like if you don't VISIT THAT Ur a shill so fuck you man like EVERYONE HERE BUT me IS a SHILL thEY doN'T KNOW fuCKING JACK SHIT broken record no PERSONALITY OF THEIR OWN THEY ARE A PARROTINTG THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEIR LOCAL "COOL" GHETTO THUG TRASH SAIDA ND THEY THINK IF THEY REPEAT IT THEN THEY BECOME COOL LIKE THEIR LOCAL GHETTO TRASH welcooll no tahht just turns u into agay homosex homosexual sexual shill sexual faggot predatord fucking cunt ASSHOLE WHEELBASE WOOW LOOK AT THIS SHILL HE SSO MENTALLY ILL LOOLOOL J"SHIT SKIN LOST IT" OLOOLOLOL FUCK HIM YEA SWAG WE ARE THE RIGHT RIGHT WE ARE SO RIGHT YEA WE ARE RIGHT U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JACK SHIT FUCK U GET OUT NEW FAGG LURK TEN MORES YEARS SOUCK MY COCK TOO YEA LOL fucking new fagg doesnt knwo SHITTTT FUCING SHIT LITERAL SHIT LITERAL SHIT IN YTHE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH UR LIFE F YOU FUCKING UNGREATFUL ASSHOLES Y TAX LEACHES USELESS PILES OF GARBAGE FCUK YOU IF YSOMENOE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT UR OYUR TIME YOU GOAT FUCKED IN TUHE UPASS THAT ISN;T A REASON WHY YOU XHOULD BAN THEM ASSHOLE WHAT IS WRONG IWITH YOU ALL YOU WONT SHUT UP YOU RCNAT SHUT UP K USJUYOU SJUST UAHE TI KTO KEEP MIPUSHING IT BINTO SOME PUSHING LIKE A FUCKING CROCK OS OF SHIT I WILL SUE THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU UNTIL YOU DIE I WILL KEEP YOU IN COURT FOR SO LONG U'LL YOU WILL WANT TO FUCKING KKLL YOUESRLVES YOU ASSHOLES ILL FUCK THEIS SITES PWONER UP THE asSHOLLE unthioll HE SMUBMITS MTO ME AND GIVES ME ALL OF ur ips thNE werll see whos the boss then oh yea YOU WONT Be able TO vENT ouT ALIKE yOUR fUCKING cANCOEORUS frilly nilly sissy mary WANNABE GANGSTER GOUT ASSHOLES U'LL BE IN THE SPECIAL PLACE WHERE YOURE GONNA GET GLASSED FAGGOT YOUK WONT HAVE NO FRUIT BOWELS U WONT HAVE NO ITLL ONLY BE BUNION TIME BUNION TIME! BUNION! BUINION B! BUOINIOUIN! BUNBUNION! RTIME BUION! TIME BUNION TIME BUNITON TIME TBUNTION TIME TIS TIME THE BUNITION TIME BUNION TIM TIME BUNION

ya that's fucking cool, i get
"(ocrfeeder:2135): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_new_subpixbuf: assertion 'src_y >= 0 && src_y + height height' failed"

when i try to save all the shit that just OCR'd for the past 2 hours #2. that's probably the reason why it didn't save either. fucking ocrfeeder.

Idk about that. And FBI are better than you think/know. I respect the post Trump FBI…or at least I want to. Im pretty sure a majority of this goes down face to face. (((they))) also are not stupid. I've been through 1,000's of podesta/hillary/dnc leaks. There is a common overtone on a majority of them that are "meet me here" or "I want to meet -?-?-?-?-" type of shit. They only fuck up when they rage or get arrogant. In regards to Obongo do you/anyone know the pseudonym he went under? There is an "S" in the email set that im trying to figure out. And "S" appears frequently as a leader role.

oH YEA THATS SO COOL HOW ABOUT U GO FUCK YUORSLEF YOU FUCKING SHILL ASSCOOKC SUCKER FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOUUUU

ASSHOLE

Go back to reddit.

""(ocrfeeder:2135): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_new_subpixbuf: assertion 'src_y >= 0 && src_y + height height' failed"
"

What's this shit? This isn't C++, this isn't anything, just spam. Filtered and reported, fuck off shill.

You're using windows XP.

windows. fucking. XP.

No wonder why you're getting errors you literal dunce. Back to reddit with you.

Fuck off JIDF.

1617 ""emails"" full of nothing but "interacted" and blank pictures.

The fuck are we supposed to do with this shit?

hello goon. how does that 12 inch dildo feel up your ass?

Did it, because I just switched from the 4th, and I have to over there b/c of the MODS and amount of bots. Unfortunately a lot of us are because of the amount of shilling as well. People know I do my shit. And when someone puts the amount of work in I have, when it comes to Antifa it also puts fear into them…understand? It's over soon. Just a habit to fuck with SJW's and the cuck MOD over 4chan.

Holy shit the shills are in full force today, the fuck is going on?

Wow would you look at that…

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Where is the enemy?

/thread

nothing to see here, it's all literally fucking jack shit.

Btw
You sure your not projecting?

No it isn't, this is known info since 2001. Lurk more faggot.

Underage b&, filtered and reported.

mods are fags for not deleting this obvious slide thread

FYI a rampant cuckold porn spammer said that if you give the shitty board owner $50 he'll let you do whatever you want on here for 15 hours. No bans, no nothing. Fucking bought out honeypot.

Why haven't the mods deleted this thread yet?

this.

Because they're bought out faggots.

can you get more jewish than this post?

posts porn
tells people to do nothing while calling them goy
quotes some jewish shit
proceeds to tell people to report anime posters regardless of content… (obvious dnc)
then
literally vomits on keyboard for 3 fucking posts

i think we struck a nerve lads best to keep digging

oh wow look at all the "emails" that are just louris islp over and over again

obvious shoull thread is obvlois

why don't you just masturbate to the porn he posted if you're that obsessed with him you flaming homo

Fuck off or im going to make a new thread dedicated to posting all that shit here about anitfa, and those pics of all of your bitches….that I can't over the 4th.

ghostbin.com/paste/cfwsf
archive.is/p5VZ5

ghostbin.com/paste/a8pzp
archive.is/QJ9W2

ghostbin.com/paste/f86ts
archive.is/2lUSi

ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg
archive.is/Y3Gzu

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137584589#p137584589

So I tell you what…each time you comment…im going to go take either another one of your websites, or 10 of your people. Your decision on their fates. Decide accordingly.

Is the guy in the webm you, or OP?

OP sucks cocks

this is not antifa

shut up and suck my dick you faggot shill

MODS WHERE ARE YOU DELETE THIS SLIDE THREAD

SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN

OOPS FORGOT TO SPOILER IT OHHH WELLL DISREGARD THAT.

OOPS WRONG WEBM MY BAD

You may want to rethink that. Would you like to know where in NY she lives? How'z about those digits?

Shoulda listened.

workers.org (Workers World Party/Antifa)

Servers
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM 162.159.24.80
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM 162.159.25.175

NameGary Wilson
OrganizationWorkers World
Address147 W 24TH ST 2ND FL
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994
Email

Administrative Contact Information:
NameGary Wilson
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994
Email

Technical Contact Information:
NameGary Wilson
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994

Email - [email protected]

i only sodomize pure blondes to make you fags cry sorry, not interested in emo trash unless they're bill kaulitz level of cute.

t. Italian grease ball

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

MODS WHERE ARE YOU

DELETE THIS THREAD

FUCKING SHILLING IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF HERE JESUS CHRIST MODS DO YOUR JOB

DELETE THIS SLIDE THREAD

Eat shit, faggot. user and I are trying to have a collaborative OCR session but the tool we're trying to use is shit and we're trying to work through it.

Wow, it's literally NOTHING.

quality thread OP, you fucking faggot.

Shut up you JIDF shill, you don't own jack shit around here.

Right wing death squads? Why not right wing anal rape squads? Abuse and sodomize the shills, that'll shut them up.

This thread sucks ASSSSSSSS.

You're cute.

Reported, BTW.

Hello?

Where's the enemy?

Fucking communists are littered in this thread

SLIDE THREAD

фывафыва грфывшагрфышвг афыворап фоывпафн7 ывнапфывгнап фроываполчсмполрплоыарп фва

шфаыршфры фырва ырао ырашг шйгцур ромсчоярмл…

афшыва фшншуц фрыв агслфштп фыырщдую

вышар фывшаршфывра ршгфыврша ршыфврашгфрыващ щшцшарфшывр аыоврга фгашагслы фв фшрв агфвла еруг агфслштп фыырщду црфе еру агсл шы ершы ырше, црщ лтщцы ш вщтэе цфттф агслштп лтщц шеы фдд РУДД фищыдгеу РУДДЮ

ШКФПР ШФРШПКРШФ… ффпркгрпкрг шфв агслштп игддырше фыы ырше вшсл сщсл ыгслук ыщ ща ф ишеср

what?

… what what? are you fucking retarded? can't understand simple english? go back to mexico.

what's wrong, is your hand cramping up from sitting at your shill desk for 16 hours? faggot.

SUCK MY DONKEYS COCK

you first, shill.

Reported.

Most obvious slide thread 2017

a213312

dgfdfgdfg fd fd fdfdggffg

43 4 4v3re

43vrf fd dfv vvdvdf dvvfd

no

yes

no

yes

no

no

yes

no

yes

no

yes

no

yes

no

yes

behold the most advanced shilling technique: the rosenstein pinwheel

yes

no

yes

no

yes

yes

HELLO?

BAH HUMBUG!

i'm sick and tired of this piece of shit program, but ocrreader is the best way to go i think .
github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/User-Projects-–-3rdParty

run down the list.
everything i've tried has been total shit beside's ocrfeeder, which looks like it works amazing, if only it would save the fucking output. i'm not about to reinvent the wheel and try to make some halfassed ocr. the way to do this seems to be clear, coax ocrfeeder to do it's fucking job, tweak the source, whatever. you can also run it via command line, and script it to run it image by image, then piece it back together later with a script back to pdf or text or whatever. exporting seems to work on a page by page basis. it's one page that's fucking it up.

i did another patch mentioned elsewhere to fix a unicode bug that was fucking up the save functionality. maybe this will fix the export too but my hopes are not high. fixing ocrfeeders bugs seems to be the answer though.

See…your mistake, as a kike or a nigger that is. Is you never think things through. Now…just to spite you…I personally am going to go through them ALL myself. Im going to document EVERYTHING the right way. You should have just let them fuck up on their own. I won't make the mistakes that they would. And you just made this a competition for me :)
You should have fucked off. Now you just made it worse for yourselves, your side, and your boss's

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05929596.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,653
Benghazi Accountability

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05873265.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,539
Katherine Harris Asking To Lie About Benghazi

I *PROMISE* 400/day will be done now.

bahhh humbuggg you're wasting your time you fucking faggot suck my cock

just click the picture you dumb fucks it's safe trust me

Nancy Snyderman,

became chief medical editor for NBC in September of 2006

holy shit nobody cares fuck off you shill this is a slide thread

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

why are you doing this?

Really…lol. I just found 2 major pieces of ~BeNgHaZi~ in the first 2 pages of emails on set 1 (First 404 pages) roughly 20-30 emails I went through. You should listen to me when I *warn* you to fuck off. Normally I'd get bored after a few hours. You make this a game for me. You inadvertently help me destroy your side, your my drive. Tell your boss's your retarded pleb ass tactic is going to backfire in your faces. It only takes 1.

why are these nothing?
What else should I do with my time?

Really appreciate what you're doing. Not sure what those retards think they're going to accomplish except to encourage a few more people to read these emails. There's been some pretty damning stuff so far that I've seen. Anyway, thanks for the uploads.

Lol…are you trying to convince yourself. Im going to go through ALL of them. Like I said…the right way. Your getting nowhere with me. And it ONLY takes 1 dedicated person.

They are getting NOWHERE! Like I said. Now Im going through ALL OF THEM. And I document my shit the right way.
Message to the shills
Message to the shills
Message to the shills
Message to the shills
Message to the shills

Expect a proper dump. Now a research thread. My shit…will be completed.

no the posts in this thread are just fucking bewildering

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705224.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-12,645

Are they? What "Family's Name" did the C eye A request to have reacted from the Benghazi report?

good to know our middle eastern friends think fondly of us

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705195.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-14,560

Im sorry I just found this one funny

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705189.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,681
Former guantanamo detainees involved in Benghazi. And newly designated specially designated terrorist…through the treasury.

fill out your pakistan worksheet bitch

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705180.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-14,466

this one made me chuckle

No marines were guarding Benghazi because there were no classified materials or equipment

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705177.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,19

who has the balls to call this number up with fart noises ?

FREE APPLES COURTESY OF JUSTIN COOPER - REV UP THE PHONES BOYS WE'RE SET FOR LIVE

FREE APPLES

Rebuttle to this

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705176.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,642

News had info before IC

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-04166/C05705175.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-14,501

Daily reminder that you have no evidence against endchan. There are not very many people there. Why would they waste their small amount of anonpower trying to shill this place? If you actually paid any damn attention, you would know they are too low-energy to shill or do much of anything.

Link from 2nd email.

scribd.com/document/180235076/State-Department-Response-on-Benghazi-Survivors

A related letter sent by Graham, McCain and others that asks about Benghazi. They were really pushing the whole "terrorist attack because of a disgusting anti-Islam movie" narrative here. We all know they were using the embassy as a hub for illegal arms dealing (and other things most likely) and it was attacked because of that reason.

scribd.com/doc/109593896/Senators-Want-Answers-from-Intelligence-Community-on-Benghazi-Attack

ME

Remember Stuxnet?

Kaspersky Lab experts at first estimated that Stuxnet started spreading around March or April 2010,[41] but the first variant of the worm appeared in June 2009.[wiki]

The same company bought A123 Systems from bankruptcy.

It's just a convenient name for the "drumpf is a kike wait for hitler" shill complex and where I first noticed it. Honestly I'm surprised so many others use it. I know it's little more than a husk of a board at this point.

Is anyone seeing Shaheens Name in emails Regarding Mid East topix? Please let me know. Trying to make a link. On a phone and can't dig too much. Here's what I'm looking for; ALL EMAILS with Name Bill Shaheen, Sen. New Hampshire .

So Easy to tell Whos In Here Surveilling, and shilling haha, Jesus, I hardly ever post but just by the patterns of conversation you can tell who doesn't belong Kek

ocrfeeder success
i finally tweaked this thing to do work. it saves and exports scanned pdf's now, i trimmed 30 pages out of the pg1-400 dump and tested that with great success. no errors or crashes. the only useable output is searchable pdf, the ocr can still be butchered on some pages, and the plain text export does not insert page numbers, it's not an option anywhere. i'm going to try to insert that into the code before i try to pump all 400 pages through again. what this essentially has become now is a working fork of ocrfeeder. i'll post it on gitgud assuming this works on a full 400 page pdf, i think it will based on this 30 page testing success.

Apples are code for baby hearts.

plaintext now saves pages numbers
here's a sample of page 1-30 of what this plaintext output is going to look like. I'm running the full 1-400 pages now

ghostbin.com/paste/wk5e5

What Kind Of Disaster has Two kinds Of "Victims"? Nice work user. I'm trying to source now. More info can be found about events described in these emails in CSpan Testimony Clips, ReWatching Old Events. We need as many connections as possible.

Looks like we MAY have a FRONT on our hands Anons. May need Ops on the ground. Look at this shit. The don't seem too concerned with customer service and the description on the Google map is Peculiar check it out

They are communicating outside e-mail through Capitol Network (CapNet) which is a DOD DISA centralized program where the intelligence specialists of the IC to gain elevated priviledge to access classified information from the IC or the CIA through the classified intranet (Intelink).

Did Freedom watch get these CAPNET mentions FOIA'd? The DNI liason of the IC as well as others literally say the agencies are coming up with the answers to the SSCI questions as well as the final CIA report which was.

This would allow insight on the claim that CIA was told to stand down and that the top level officials of the CI denied.

I still can't solve how much memory ocrfeeder eats up, it pretty much has to be closed and restarted after it does the initial document recognition (save it first). I fixed the save problem by having it ignore an error, it only happened on page 4 out of these 400 pages, i don't know what it is, but it all seems to work now. Then it has to be closed and re-opened, loading the save, every time you export. This shit is really not designed for 400 pages.

The searchable pdf isn't exactly ideal either, but it does work. All the text in the plain text is on a text layer where it thinks it should be on the pdf. If you can search for it in the plain text you can search for it in the pdf.

Pg 1-404 OCR
plaintext
ghostbin.com/paste/rt37r

searchable pdf + plaintext
volafile.org/get/hJtaWZqlolpJ/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.zip

patched ocrfeeder
volafile.org/get/hJwNUX86jUFQ/ocrfeeder_fixed.zip

ocrfeeder setup instructions:
ubuntu/debian/fork
- sudo apt-get build-essential yelp-tools
- sudo apt-get build-dep ocrfeeder
- extract
- cd to extracted folder
- ./autogen.sh
- run from bin/ocrfeeder

non-debian fork
- make sure autoconf is installed
- extract and run autogen.sh
- observe autogen failure and determine needed dependency
- repeat until it completes

windows
- install linux / vm

ocrfeeder is going need 10gb of ram/commit-able memory at a minimum. i used a vm with 6gb of ram and 4gb of swap, it capped ram and ate 75% of swap.

What happened to the other 300?

sotoro?

Oh, Blackberry you say?

There's a copy.

Thanks dude it's a great work what you're doing

What about when you're just a hyena?

I do this often enough.
If it is well I know what has to happen.

Nothing happening unless it will be a full raid.

i'm bailing on trying to unfuck the abortion that is ocrfeeder. I'm going to continue working on an ocr solution though for this and the future

Guess you have your memory fuckup right here.
Instead of loading pages 1 through 400, try a batched serial proces.
ocr page 1 > page1.txt
ocr page 2 > page 2.txt
instead of
ocr page {1..400} > page.txt

I read this one yesterday and thought it was odd. Wholesale apples? No bruised ones, only for the lower staff?
Who even likes apples that much smh
Damn niggas could be eatin grapes n shit with that lobby money

Also, any ideas?

It's dead. Hope you archived.

For what purpose?

I was wrong. It's actually not dead. Just not accessible from Tor.
Archiving just in case there's anything implicating in this site.

So just another nothingburger? She's never going to be arrested is she?

We should probably have a new thread that makes it clear what would qualify as a DOTR, such as what signal would be able to be sent for everyone to get into action. Otherwise, the DOTR will just be one lonely guy, a failed attack and the shut down of all white people in the world and the internet.

I agree. A very salient point. Please bake it user.

Anything new, also why did this get unpinned? I thought thread was gone forever

Pol what are you becoming? Don't let them slide this…

You used to value truth…

I said bump

This is def the thing getting slid

Looks like I'm the only poster left on this board. Fuck this gay earth

Bump

Digging bump