Project Reality Weekend

user plays:
PROJECT REALITY

pt. 2: Sunday Stoning and Shawarma

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a nieche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

Important information:
Insurgents can blast nasheeds while driving a bomb-truck into an burger FOB.
You can literally gas the kikes (IDF is a conventional force) in this game.
You can literally unload a nine in the welfare line (african conventional as well as insurgent forces) in this game.
No XP, no perks, no unlocks in this game, plug and play.
This game runs on a toaster, just be sure to turn down shadows.

The launcher has an inbuilt game manual which explains game mechanics in great detail.

The caveat:
The game has rather harsh methods of punishing retards and retarded behaviour built into its mechanics, as well as hawk-eyed hotpockets watching you being a good healslut in the bushes.

TL;DR
Its free nigger, get it.
realitymod.com/

Regarding time coordination:

Standart procedure is joining the NwA server at time T see what I did there, military slang am I tacticool yet which is usually at 21h UTC, at which point the server should be empty.

should you want to play real bad at any given moment, use this realitymod.com/prspy/

its a magic device that tells you what players play on a given serber, with all possible serbers listed

look for the [wwew] tags and join in

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO´s aka THE FUN POLICE

This weekend´s event is DEFINITELY endorsed by:
[wwew]: the salt must flow

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600200.us.archive.org/18/items/DankestMix/Dankest Mix.mp3
widescreenfixer.org/
discord.gg/c9e4h
discord.gg/9nrsn
realitymod.com/forum/licenseapp.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you I'm joining now. You're not my dad I won't wait.

inb4 retards screaming HURR DURR YOU STILL HAVE THE OLD ONE

the old thread is bumplocked and as such defeats the purpose of an EVENT thread

knock yourself out m8

wut why.I'd rather respawn that waiting 5 min dead tbh.

also for anyone who wants nasheeds here is a mix of an hour and half of the best. it's not very new though I'll make my own soon
ia600200.us.archive.org/18/items/DankestMix/Dankest Mix.mp3

wwew I guess I should've waited.

wanna 1vs1

No, I want to be friends.

you bleeding out costs your team victory points
it doesnt matter if it happens occasionally, but if it happens constantly you´re essentially feeding the other team fam

just play with the normalfags until the rest gets on, the community is usually pretty friendly if you can follow orders

w-well I guess I'll just follow the group.

They talk, just not with the in game chat. cyka

Russians instinctively know what every Russian in a thirty mile radius is doing militarily so they don't need to communicate like we do unless they're taunting their enemies.

damn commie hivemind

Its a hivemind thing

just live Holla Forums

Hot damn that's some taste in waifus.
Fuck commies though

I learned Russian mind tricks from an old SS man. I know your tricks Ivan.

I wish m8.

I pub on weekends; if you see the tag, you gotta join the squad or you're a nerd.

Oh and I just remembered how to check your magazine status: if you hold Q, the bottom right corner will have a little icon that loads. It will estimate what's left in your mag.

What do you take me for nigger? Also has anybody done any indepth testing when it comes to prone vs crouch accuracy? For most kits going prone seems like a death sentence due to the five or so seconds it takes to stabilize your aim without firing while crouching does it a lot faster and in progressive increments. Mostly wondering if there's any point in going prone outside of hitting the floor in a panic and hoping you don't get noticed.

The bottom right corner usually has other useful indications, in particular

It's pretty damn obvious what every russian in a thousand mile radius is doing militarily.

So apparently even coop servers are anal about 'being in the right squad' now. Can't even get a feel for flying choppers again without some dude sperging out.

tell me when you nigs are playing, I want to get away from these nerds.

Just create a local server with bots and try there I guess

TOP 5 TIPS HOW TO KEEP YOUR SQUAD MORALE UP
YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE NUMBER 3

1. Dont run off. A cohesive squad is an effective squad.
A squad with 3 lone wolves in it loses more than half of its combat effectiveness as is, seeing people run off half the map away ignoring Squaddies orders instead of watching your back is demoralizing as all fuck.
YOU are responsible for your squads survival.
Regroup often and place rally points as nessesary.

2. Watch the sides.
Seeing someone actively watching our for YOUR ass always gives a boost to confidence, even if you dont have enemies about.
Vanguards watch corners and tails watch the back.

3. Squaddie is the first to spot, last to run.
Dont run into the fire blindly as a squaddie, your role and purpose is to make out targets and place markers.
A squaddie that uses his binocs more than his gun is a competent squaddie worthy of his squadmates trust.

4. Medics are for covering, not for storming.
The medics are there to ensure that when shit hits the fan, they are alive and capable. Lay down covering fire and stay in cover yourself.
A medic thats still alive when half of his squad is dead is a medic that can still turn this shit around.
A dead medic is only worth his kit.
Nothing restores morale more than having a near dead squad restored back to mint condition after an intense firefight.

5. Mixed unit tactics.
Nothing gives a squad a morale boost like seeing armor rolling to assist, request armor/air support frequently. Armored units spend most of their time scouting for targets, help em out and they help you out.

6. Communication
A squaddie that can coordinate with other squaddies and then relay info to his squadmates effectively is a squaddie to die for.
Communicate frequently, learn the appropriate comm protocols (using the compass to spot, precise location of enemies in buildings, using the map to determine distance and position), dont shit up the comms in a combat situations.

Its actually 6 are you triggered yet?

Golden rule is to use squad comm only when necessary as you could end up covering other important comms/noises (enemy footsteps/vehicles) to other people

I think we should probably go for weekends only to avoid the burning out that Holla Forums threads tend to get and because we will likely get more people to show up.

That said, I'll still try to show up today.

Fuck me I thought it was monday. Being a NEET does stuff to you.

I've had fun dicking around, but I really suck at combat. I simply can't spot enemies, and even if I do I hesitate too long being afraid of friendly fire. Telling soldiers apart is practically impossible to me and my map awareness sucks balls. I guess that's why I like to be a medic healslut.

I think I can join today for some time at least. Can't stay as long tonight though (as if I have some obligations tomorrow, pshaw) so I hope people join on time. Also I hope we get some chechen removal maps today. Maybe my innate mongol senses will give me an edge when fighting in the wild.

Fucking hell, you glorious guy.

why the fuck did you post this here? its bad enough that we have bluedrakes faggot fans infesting the game, but now were gonna have fucking reddit coming and ruining it even further. please just play insurgency or squad, and leave one of the only good multiplayer communities untainted.

And who the fuck are you?

someone who doesnt want their tight knit community ruined by redditors

Fuck off.

What a fucking crybaby

truth hurts doesnt it

wwew lads!

You got me to reply, I'll give you that much.

The new players will either drop the game due to tight community standards or adapt to them; this is how it's been for years now. I've been playing since 0.6, you won't convince me that this isn't the case.

take it from someone whos been playing since 0.59 that that is not the case

Use map first, when in doubt as the squaddie to confirm.

"The Missile knows where it isnt, by knowing where it is." t. Confucius

I will consider your valuable opinion when creating future threads
not getting a sticky might have been a mistake afterall

When you're pointing a gun at a burger/kebab and they're pointing a gun at you (or even if you got the jump on someone else), there's really no time to do either of those. But I do get what you're saying.

Anyways, you guys joining up in a moment?

I'm ready anytime

I periodically check the map to know if there will be any potential friendlies in a general direction. If I see no blue dots where I'm headed, I can safely assume everyone I see must be removed.

Ready when you are, I've been waiting the entire evening to get this shit started.

well looks like I won't be able to join you today guys my 'irl friends' are forcing me to play soccer OUTSIDE. here is free bump

my god physical exercise, how abhorrent.

Try not getting hurt

Is there any way to turn up the FOV in game? I fucked around a bit and it seems sickeningly low.

Get in here fags lets get this thing started

Lets get this wwew train going

Seeing the low UID count this time around, maybe we should warm up in a coop server before the real oper8ing begins?

How many guys are in?

Eight at the moment

fuck off normalfag

there's already a fucking reddit board dedicated to this game you faggot

downloading now, you fags. i haven't played in years but my hunger to shotgun brown people can no longer be contained

I'm not really into these small engagements and it's so late when/if the normalfag population joins (they're probably not going to be on a EU server past midnight on a sunday).

I might be discouraged from joining sessions like these if we play during the week (due to the late hour if nothing else). Instead I'd rather we crash a server that's better populated at the time. But some people also seem to like these intimate squad strength games, so I dunno.

god fucking damn it if you guys are done before I get there

I really think Saturday nights will work out best. Any other day with these kind of numbers would be best spent server crashing, or memeing on a coop server.

I'll leave the rest to you, comrades.

Looks like we are switching to merks server from lack of pop, 8 wewws left.

That was some real good cheeki breeki lads see you fags next weekend.

Yeah punkbuster can be gay like that.

AIGHT NIGS WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS
Merks or Glens

since we already agreed that murkans can have a serber next, I say we move to Glens

its also empty but its a 25v25 map

otherwise who wants to go to merks say aye

Do we want to play an empty american server so we have less ping?
co-op server?
One of the one's already populated?

oh and its 16v16 actually

I just got kicked out of Merk for 1k ping somehow, so I would be up for Glens.

i didn't find even a 200 ping to be a big deal (myself and another dude iced some guys from like 500m away with the standard rifleman G3 optics). let's just grab a higher pop one. I vote Merks

I'd like to get on an American east coast server yea, why the fuck are we even on EU? Literally only 1 person sounded European on the entire German squad, and he's off now.

why not Free Candy Van? looks like mid to west US and 80/100 players

I like the sound of Glen especially because of the small map, could fit our current pop pretty well if we got a couple more players.

Glens seems fine to me

Glens then
if it sucks we jump to candy van

Most of RU was EU expect for 1 or 2 guys.

Glens voice chat is fucked

candy van is cancer
the only good servs are HOG and PRTA tbh

Going to merk, I wonder who is even left after all this.

Yeah were switching to merk.

Merk is on 6v6 skirmish mode right now but I don't give a fuck if you guys don't gove a fuck

God damn it I'm getting some bullshit display error. I'll join in as soon as I can fix it.

Strelokest here, my connection problems are pissing me off enough that I'm out for the night. See you all next weekend.

Yeah Tsoi just left and Im pretty done for too
4 hours of this shit is exhausting as fuck

Welp, to tie it up, it was a breddy gud event.

The 3 hours long battle in the snowy hills of buttfuck nowhere today was pretty intense.

We´re definitely doing this shit again next week.

Do we have a dedicated server toolkit for this game? I hope this game isn't one of those games where the devs have a superiority complex and hide the server kits away behind lock and key for special snowflakes. Ranked Red Orchestra

Thats exactly what it is.

It was justified so long ago, now its just killing the community

What a shame. Had I been able to have gotten the dedicated server toolkit, I could have thrown you guys my server box for next weekend and had a more consistent server. I always hate seeing asshole developers hide their shit away from the community and then gets mad at their playerbase when the community leaves to play other vidya.

I`l get the files and then redistribute them here. inb4 someone snitches.

best not the mention it until you actually have them from now on, it fact you wanna be really opsec you should delete the post.

Game is great but i hate these big maps games now, because unless the server is packed and everyone plays agressivelly you just have a bunch of faggots camping in the middle of nowhere during a whole match.

Our first round today was essentially 6vs6 on a 50v50 map and all we did was constantly push.

It was really fucking fun. The way the map was set up, there was a single line of caps with a huge area around them for flanking. At least on the Russian side, once we got set up we just kept fighting, those skirmishes along the road in that residential area was great.

Yeah we went full gorilla warfare with multiple FOBs in the forest

also

That's a good fucking shot right there.

I dont even fucking know what would happen if that guy got the actual sniper rifle, the server would propably implode on itself

would you rather battle-eye

I'd rather have something that not only works as intended, but also doesn't affect performance of any game it touches.

2004 called, they want their technical issues back

widescreenfixer.org/
forums say its safe

Fuck I hate living here sometimes.

The servers don't use punkbuster, you don't need to install it.

FUCK

What the fuck? where my aryan german/japan alliance?

They are comming some point in the future.

A.K.A never ever

I'm actually tempted to suggest we try and play a few times during the week as well since this weekend was fun as fuck but I fear it will just lead to the death of these threads again.

the threads dont matter
if you want to play with other anons, just call a time and some faggots are bound to show up

Burnout still a thing.

And how about now nigga, I feel like running after you fools and failing to keep you alive.

Is this mod still alive? I uninstalled it after a while because the co-op vs bot servers died and I didn't want to get banned by rulecucks in pvp. Now I don't really give a fuck.

Still alive, you'll find about two servers maxed out during EU primetime and around five during US primetime. The rest of them are semi-dead however so if you don't get into the big ones don't expect more than 20 or so players.

And just group with us you nigger, fuck standard normalfag squads.

I could go for a round, lets join merks for now

PR is incredibly taxing on the mind and you physically cant play it for 12 hours like you can with Planetside 2 for example.
It takes a whole fucking lot longer to play to really burn out on PR because individual sessions are shorter.

euro players and euros in general are cancer

hog is full nigger

PR has an autojoin feature dummy.

I wouldn't mind so much if you fucking cunts at least bothered to pick a server on the east coast so I don't have to deal with 400 fucking ping.

For those who want to join right now, lets just go to *merkle*

'murican myself, but I would rather be playing

LET'S GO FAGGOTS, ROUND OF PR FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

Merk currently has America vs Vietnam going on in dense fucking jungles so PTSD galore. Put your fucking tags on and lets go fry some gooks

I guess I'll join you fags as long as long as you aren't all yuropoors.

Oh and I want to comfy truck with transport helicopters

Ghouley signing off, wish I could play longer and fly you nogs around, but I gotta head to bed. Catch you fags later.

100% chance of burnout by this weekend if this keeps up, but if you all are still playing I'll be there in 5.

I also probably be able to join around five as well. Which server this time?

We are now in the one coop server with decent playercount.

some of us been playing for 2 years or more m8

It's going to be a glorious burnout if anything. Besides, the Gmod threads lasted longer than a month and that was filled with autism 100% of the time, just various flavors of it.

dindu nufin with that lat kit

How do I join the klan?

Just got done for the night, check thread again tomorrow night. If not then, then this weekend.

well that was kinda relaxing, until the part where one of us put a LAW in the side of a full transport helicopter after specifically told not to TK with the tags on

I mean I love you man but we intend to burnout BEFORE we get banned from every single active server

I dropped out before that, the fuck did you magnificent niggers do this time?

You magnificent fucking retards

I'm surprised I haven't been banned or TKed to hell yet.

I just want to know how to get a klan tag

In the launcher when you select a profile, you got a box titled Prefix. Just add [wwew] to it.

intentional TK is considered a cardinal sin in the PR community, it is unlikely you´d actually get TKd for doing anything, including TK

The sheer autismal rage you can generate with it is a whole 'nother matter though. Granted you're a shit for intentional TKing and whatnot, but still, it can be hilarious

Don't die on me

Who´s up for a round of autisms?

IT'S NOT THE FUCKING WEEKEND END THIS EVENT THREAD ALREADY HOLY SHIT
THIS IS TRIGGERING MY AUTISM FUCKING HELL

its dead when it dies m8, and when its dead theres not gonna be one until the weekend

MARK DELETE THIS
IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF OUT OF CHRONIC OCD
IT'S LIKE POSTING A 4AM THREAD WHEN IT ISN'T 4 FUCKING AM
HOLY SHIT

What server goy?

Please calm down before you hurt someone.

I'm playing right now with pubsters, but seriously, this shit is gonna die fast if we try to play every day. There is at least a chance if we go for weekends only.

Shits gonna die eventually and there will be a handful of people still left around playing even after it dies - and much like the Gmod thread - there's always a high chance of revival in a few months if people enjoyed themselves. Using the GMod threads as an example again, that shit was basically powered by high-grade autism for over a month.

Also pick a quarter-populated server you fucks, let's have some fun again - hopefully with the decent sniper joining us again for shits and giggles.

Two of us on the EU server running Fallujah West [FluffyOne and Don Trumpet], join up faggots, we actually have semi-decent pubsters this time around.

I'm going to hurt myself if this threads name isn't changed
holy fuck am I crazy for not wanting a weekend thread in the middle of a week?
Faggots, the all of you.

too many burgers man, I'll join when the teams are even.

count me in as soon as the game finishes

This thread is mostly ded cause the Talibans got their shit kicked in, if we find a different one we can join that. Alternatively join the server and all of us go Taliban and shit.

Hog looks like it just restated and has slots and people

let's try Hog then

Gonna call it a night actually since its a shitload later than I imagined and I need to get up for work early. Been fun Don, you marvelous bitch.

If it makes you feel better it's not like there are a lot of players during the week, just one or two guys fucking around with pubs. Most people are still only going to play on the weekend it seems.

Which server are we on niggers?

it was fun playing with you niggers, looking forward to the weekend.

bump
t. bumper

I did not expect the dirtbikes in this game to slide around quite so much.

Still, looks like it runs fine, just have to wait till people are on

There's dirtbikes!?

Ya, but they seem buggy as fuck from my 10 minutes of riding them.

Oh you guys are wwew, was wondering who this new clan was. I've been playing consistently at least once a week since 2008. I'd estimate that 1/20 of you will keep playing this, if you are that unlucky 1/20, every single shooter game has been ruined for you. I wish I hated this game but I love it, it has ruined every battlefield game since 3 for me. I can't go back to tanks and apcs that are slow and shit after this.

Kill me, I just want to be a normalfag casual again.

I made it about 2 minutes, crashed into a wall, then threw all my grenades at it.

At least the grappling hook and map variety among other things look pretty cool

>Implying I give a shit about most other shooters except PR and Overwatch with friends

I'm missing nothing, especially since I get to work on the BF series and it's becoming shittier and shittier with each passing year. Also anybody up for a small squad to have some fun?

Yes defintly. What time and server?

Strelokest you have a nice voice

This is why you maintain proper spacing folks.

This game is too fucking addicting. I keep staying up far too late playing it until I get too many memesquads in a row and have to give it up. It seems like every match you get a story worth telling out of it. Really looking forward to getting some more small team skirmishes like we had going last weekend.

The only shooters I still play other than PR is a bit of RO/RS, Arma if I wasn't stuck with a craptop, and a bit of Forgotten Hope. I tried to play BF3 for the first time in a few months and was simply bored out of my mind. Nothing can beat slower paced squad based shooters once you manage to get into them. The intensity of moments where shit gets real can't be beat.

T-thanks.

Ye I was in the APC squad on hog when they set muttrah large and we spawn raped them.

Become an asset whore, join the dark side.

I really want to play on that vietnam map again with you guys. Last time I only got to fly around the first point before the round ended.

Anyone want to play right now? I won't be able to on the first couple days of the weekend because work

it's like 1am in most europe.

It's later actually but I'm always up for a game late at night since I work the nightshift.

Nah man, I'll be on tomorrow, I'm heading to bed bow because work. Also

For what purpose?

But anyway, I'm either going to hit up =]H[= insurgency or the veteran co-op server.

For what reason

And if the =]H[= server isn't full / mostly full I'll join up in a few minutes once I'm done eating,

:(

==NO DATING==

Anyone playing? See a couple servers that are full, figure someone might be

what the fuck is it? is it because I know proper radio etiquette I said "break break break" to clear the channel once when everyone was talking and people acted like it was the voice of God? is it because I understand that even if it's a boring job, someone's gotta sit on that AA emplacement and watch the skies? i don't like all this goddamn responsibility

A firm, clear, and imposing voice helps immensely with getting assigned tasks m8

You have a mic
You call out targets
You follow orders
You cooperate properly
You know when to be the fun bolis
You see the nessesity of doing a thing that is not your favourite part of the game in order to ensure victory
You propably dont sound like a faggot

These are all signs of an experienced player.

Damn it, the ONE thing on this list I don't qualify for…

Even outside of the PS2 general, Whiteage still posts here.

This. By having a clear voice + good mic and being able to follow basic radio and squad etiquette, you are instantly more qualified to lead than the majority of the server.

Checked

He used to go to 4ch and has been for a long time. Recently he was banned for being a fucking faggot; around the time our outfit was made. I remember that fucker from /tg/, and now he is here fucking up any /tg/ related thread. I saw him on 8/tg/ for a small amount of time. I can only assume the mods there remembered him or just saw how he was a massive faggot and banned him, just like Mark should.

Nope, Chrow is pretty based, I just haven't been lurking /tg/ as much due to Chinese Robots.

I'm happy you fucks discovered this game and keep playing, it needs more decent players in the American time zone.

Military operations this evening, lads?

Count me in.

Absolutely

EU?

EU this time, please.

Eurocucks should be exterminated.

Damn right, mate.

DPRC, Dad's Army, Skyttegrav and NwA are those that seem to have decent ping for most EU players. Pick your poison.

Let's go with whatever is not stacked with players but isn't completely barren either by the time most anons are ready.

NwA worked fine last weekend, it started filling up around when the event began, I'd say it is a worthy pick.

Merk is the best eu server at the moment. DPRC is good sometimes. PRTA is fucking abysmal and needs to die, that assets squad rule is so retarded.

Gonna have one this weekend?

See , we're having one today.

I missed last week, maybe I'll get into it tonight.

So boys is [weww] going to kill some goys today

Supposedly, yeah. It's at 21 UTC, no?

yeah it should be. just bumping the thread so everyone remembers.

Jumping on NwA in 5 minutes

I'll follow you, waiting is killing me

which server are you eurocommies on?

What is NwA.

Niggers with Attitude?

What's the pop at the moment? Is there a normalfag population?

NwA has mumble problems ATM moving to HOG

This, mumble doesnt work for anyone, and HOG is near empty now.

Ok what server now my african american friends?

Did any of you niggers solve the mumble problem?

So now we play on HOG?

poeple are on the hog server now.

okay whatever

anyone else just get kicked for reserve slot?

I had problems with mumble even when I got in the hog server, but it fixed itself with a good old system restart

Well, today isn't the best day for this shit

Were you on HOG? It's not supposed to have reserve slots

Got kicked from HOG because of reserveslots after being teamkilled by a dude named eggs and bacon, going to NwA to see if Mumble is fixed because of Gaza Beach

what about merk?

PRTA was filled so I joined Dads Army, seem to be filled with a clan.

JOIN THE DISCORD SO WE CAN COORDINATE WHICH SERVER WE JOIN REAL TIME

discord.gg/c9e4h

Aight serb gon ded.

Do we rejoin or go to another serb?

Somehow I killed 5 burgers when we took out that FOB + MG nest. With good old fashioned bullets too, so not a lucky grenade or anything.

Sup faggots I'm back from work and was heavily considering just going to bed because I'm beat, but then I realized I've been waiting the entire week to play with you niggers.

What server we on?

still searching

on Dads trolling some clan training

Anything yet?

We have a small squad playing on Candy Van right now

wow my internet just cuts when the guy is teaching me how to use a mortar.
rude

well it's been fun 'playing' with ya. let's continue tomorrow.

wew

Did the server just fucking explode on map change?

Well that was something.

Shit is it too late or are you fucks still on a server?

FUCKING YOUROPEANS WITH THEIR 400PING SERVERS GET OUT OF MY PR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bet that tastes like shit and is made of grain

Yeah the server just crapped out on us.

Fucking kek that was great.

So where to now lads?

And this, son, is how you ACTUALLY play Project Reality. You do shit and then you´re suddenly best on the server.

Fun fact: the best guy on our team had 0 kills and 150 points less than the guy on the enemy team that had 35 kills.

Sadly I didnt manage to save the screenshot on time. The game locks you out of making them on loading.

Lads I don't have a mic, can I still join in the fun or is this too much of a step up from planetside to just be following orders?

Candy van still, theres a micro-map on right now but theres gonna be an actual map after that.

If you literally just following orders then no problem. Anything of importance requires a mic sadly.

I have high hopes for this squad after witnessing that

Yeah, you'll be fine. I have a mic but I'm really conscious about my accent so I never use it. Just don't expect to do anything important like lead a squad.

So I have maybe a total of 5 or so hours experience of PR when I tried it out alone some months ago.

I have previously played a ton of Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm though. I know they are not 100% similar but it's at least something right?

Are you guys still going and if so, how many are you?

Thats alright then. I'll just tag along with the squad and shoot at what you're all shooting

We´ve got a guy who literally started playing today, youll be fine, we´re 6 people right now, nearly a full squad.

downloaden now, see you fags soon.

Alright, I might join in then. Like some other guys here I'm not hugely comforable with using mic but I guess I will have to force myself if it really is needed.

where are you guys playing, NwA?

we´re on candy van right now

The best part was that benis survived the first mortar and he tried running away and the 2nd mortar hit dead on him.

Every goddamn time

Is this hard to learn? I'm kinda tired but the need to be one with you goys again is strong.

HNNNNNNG
A WEEKEND THREAD ON A WEEKEND
IT NO LONGER HURTS

it's still friday cupcake

It's close enough for me to end my self-inflicted suffering, faggot.

fuck is this gay shit.

damn you and your full squad

damn really just getting finishing installing how big is max squad?

tfw doing shit and can't play

If I get the chance (probably will in about an hour) and the squad is still full, I'll lead a backup squad.

TAKBIR

You better, what do we usually play?
Isrealis or Mudshits?

My preference personally are arabs.

welp Im done for now, 6 hours of operatin already
gotta figure out the FPS drops too

see ya later, it was a fun couple of games

every pr game ive ever played:

i dunno if its me or whatever but i feel like this game has a tempo that way to low since you spend so much time doing literally nothing.

max is 8 to a squad

in PR you get downtimes and action, the longer the downtime the more exciting the action gets

just remember that having 5 kills in a round is around the average

Seems like that's it for today lads.
Had lots of fun.
Reminder to join the discord channel if you haven't already.

discord.gg/c9e4h

holy fuck what a round
and then we lost by FOUR fucking tickets

aight that was the last one I swer to me mum
that fucking impenetrable kebab fortress tho

had to take a detour to take 2 another cashes until we even got near that one

Is it alright for you fags if we start a tad before the usual time this evening?

eh the time is arbitrary anyway

lets say we start 19 UTC today

Cool beans, this is much better for me too.

accurate representation of PR gameplay

accurate representation of how mad the russkies got yesterday after we fished their helo out of the sky

accurate representation of the time between building the FOB and infuriating the russkies

Did you guys really hit a helicopter with a mortar?

that would be pretty autistic
no we hit it with a stationary AA, webbum was the russkies reaction
they bombarded out position, and only our position, for like 10 minutes

I managed to shoot down a burger chopper a week ago and I still get a thorbbing in my pants just thinking about it.

We doing this today as well, right?

Get on the discord

discord.gg/9nrsn

Just fuck my shit up fam.

Will I get bullied if I've never played this before, only plan on being a regular foot soldier but still.

I'm getting tired of playing kebab. These guys have no vehicles and have shit weapons.

We should be blufor next round

What server niggers

FREE SERVER LADS

huh?
you have to show them ID and a valid passport

If it goes that far, we'll just drop the whole thing.

I don't think you get it, the owners of PR to make you an admin need a valid passport and ID.

You can't be serious.

I guess that's what he meant by "vetted"

realitymod.com/forum/licenseapp.php
holy wew

Wonder what that means.

Worse then the current state of TF2 faggotry servers.

Also fucking hell playing insurgency mode is boring as dicks.

Then you´re doing it wrong m8

Fucking aced it.

I think that was the first round I ever landed an APC kill via IED.

I'll show you who's boss of this Jihad.

Oy vey the filthy goyim can't appreciate our heritage.
It was good playing with you goyims again.

Is that you pequad? The message said banned for music spam. This server is shit anyways.

NwA is empty, what server chaps?

free candy van grozny

That was some good shit laddies. Spent the entire round reloading mortars but it was worth it.

Now look here fags, that's how it's done.
Great game, we won by two tickets.

inb4 hurr durr how to take screenshot

the game doesnt let you take screenshots inside menues for whatever fucking reason

СУКА

Capped for /prg/ official archive; otherwise known as my hard drive.

Someone archive the thread. Speaking of archives, did some on archive the last one?

I see 2 people online right now, why the fuck are you on different serbers?

WWEW best squad all day erryday

good games all around lads, epsecially that 2-0 victory

the guy wanted to confirm if the shells travel on a ballistic trajectory

We hit bump limit already? Might wanna make a new thread soon.