Now that we're being honest about Trump

Just the stuff off the top of my head. It's been built up since mods have had this place on lockdown deleting everything even remotely negative about Trump no matter how true.

We are, but the mods are still banning anyone being truthful about him.

Idgaf what paid shills and fed informants approve or disapprove of.

Trump is Paul von Hindenburg.

Hahahahahaha

Titles like these are a dead giveaway.

Oh I almost forgot how he completely fucked up relations with Russia worse than before. The first thing he should have done after being sworn in isn't some gay parade, but revoke DACA and then proceed to declassify all the criminal wrong doings of the Obama/Bush/Clinton administrations. Then any criminal wrong doings of the people in the congress and senate. This would have caused uprisings. Finally he he should have turned the angry american public to tear the media to shreds.

Nigger has said this in at least 5 different threads.

But who is Hitler?

ok

acting like the whole thing wasnt a staged cianigger media event with all sides being designed to (((shut it down)))

Jesus, are you retarded?

You also forgot about how he immediately jumped to attack Syria because his daughter told him to, although there was once again no actual proof Assad gassed anyone. His incompitence spread itself to the assault itself, where he used a fuckton of firepower but destroyed fuck all of anything.

I'm from 4chan but got a global ban for calling a raid into a different board. I migrated here.

One of us.

Elections are the wrong answer. You're not going to find thousands of good politicians to fill all the seats every four or six years.

What's the right answer?

Doubt people will fall for it. Antifa/leftpol or whoever is behind this is pushing way too hard which ruins their plans every time. I have seen so many anti trump threads on here today and the other days. Obvious coordinated effort.

The left sucks at memes propaganda raids astroturfs and generally showing any kind of intelligence.

Checked.
I mean, someone might fall for it, if they at the very least tried to be subtle and didn't use the exact same non-arguments for the five hundredth time.

Shill thread Number 3721
Your tactics never worked and never will

Voting for projects/programs with money on a kickstarter type site instead of electing a guy to spend your money for you. No bridge to nowhere. No wars for countries on the other side of the planet unless you vote with your money for a plane ride to go fight there. No gibsmedat for strangers hundreds of miles away. No bailouts. No investment bankers. No lies.

Voting for projects/programs with money on a kickstarter type site instead of electing a guy to spend your money for you. No bridge to nowhere. No wars for countries on the other side of the planet unless you vote with your money for a plane ride to go fight there. No gibsmedat for strangers hundreds of miles away. No bailouts. No investment bankers. No lies.

Trump is a thousand times better than our feminist muslim prime minister here in Canada.

Alt Left is a good term, see how much it pissed off Leftards. That is good enough.

samefag

GTFO with your Zionist agent you motherfucking cunt!

Where did you get that filename from, OP?

Are you drunk?

You couldn't keep up the act any longer? Its been like 5 posts.

He looks like a limpwristed homo in that pic. Like he just saw a penis he likes.

You would know user

One off, but oh so right.

I want to get into politics but I'm too autistic to get people to like me.

We destroyed the board over that disgrace, he's been fucking all over the place since after the first week, that is the truth.

So you think we should have elected Jeb or Hernie? Trump was the best of a bad situation. If absolutely fucking nothing else, he shifted the overton window to the right quite a bit, I think that's pretty good when every other option was garunteed 100% loss.

YOU JUST GOT ZOGGED

You dont have to be a politician to be in politics, theres writers, advisors, and lots of other positions to get involved with.

< Clearly taking out a pistol and shooting randomly is a-ok

< reported

< did you see the left's salt?

< no wonder you're poor and a loser, you don't think forward

< unless you can teach Trump and his staff how to teleport like Goku, I won't judge him on that note

< You're an idiot, not ad hominen seeing as you lack a company

< top kek

< SAD

I don't care about most of that shit, and in the end it's all fucking talk. But amnesty gives the commies a million guaranteed votes + whatever bastard offspring they make in the future. He can promise and reach for libshit brownies points all he wants, they'll never vote for him and he's giving his voter base competition in the polling stations. It's fucking suicide, the US will become a one-party commie state in one generation.

no amnesty though

Nice blogpost faggot.

is there a point somewhere in that one-liner?

Amnesty is (((FAKE NEWS)))

seems to be mainly ex-CIAniggers and people who studied Judaism

no, it's his fucking twitter account

Shouldn't have turned Holla Forums into /trump/ in the first place, then the whiplash wouldn't have been so board-breaking. The cultural movement surrounding his campaign is still going to be a strong force for political change regardless, assuming it's corralled well. Don't act like you're special, either, these kinds of threads have been going up for eight months if not a full year.

You don't really need Ann to see through petty semantics, Trump has probably lost his 2020 bid if they go forward with this not-amnesty rhetoric.

if 800,000 illegal shitskins+ family get a free pass, rhetoric will be fucking irreverent anyway by then. It's a numbers game at this point, and the Dems have a head-start. Luckily they were so fucking arrogant in 2016 they didn't organize efficiently and relied more on petty name calling to sway political preference, kind of like half the pro/anti Trump faggots in this thread.

You mean like us?

touché

Our only hope is that the re-interest generated among the disenchanted rightwing and normies, followed by the betrayal, can be turned into… something. I don't know how we can capitalize on this.

The only thing I could think of is fill every seat in every office with a chaotic fuckwit. One thing you can't take away from Trump was how much ass-hurt and confusion he gave the establishment, we need more of this.

I don't even know where to begin.

1. He is completely Pro-israel / Anti-American. 100% Good Goy / Bad American.
2. NASA was always a black budget agency
3. You are obviously trying to distract from the real issues that plague his administration, namely that he has sold out to kikes and neo-cohens who are running everything and hold every position of power.
4. He is not shit at picking the right people. He deliberately picks the worst of the worst, because he is a lying piece of shit who deceived us all.

Can't blame them. Trump made a lot of us believers. Even if he is 100% /ourguy/, he can't do anything while acting alone. The system is too rotten and corrupt and the kikes will absolutely not allow someone even half of Hitler get into power.

I've criticized Trump and haven't been banned. Maybe you're being banned for something else?

You absolutely can. The zero accountability and constant rationalization for every betrayal while silencing anyone who gives an ounce of criticism is completely blame worthy.

It's been going on since election day newfag.

Sure, but I guess Trump gave a lot of jaded people a ray of hope.

If 8/pol/ is so bad and rotten-to-the-core with Trump supporters, just leave. Exodus like we did from 4chan. I'm sure you guys can find a good place to go that hates Trump.
Leave, stop complaining, or enjoy your ban. Your choice.

Trump loves me
I love Trump

Shut the fuck up. Violence is pathetic. If your red pills are so weak that you have to make this tread talking shit about Trump, then maybe you should have considered voting Her.

Kill yourself.

I'm honestly glad the Trump train has derailed. It is not even conceivably possible to win by PR faggotry anymore (had that ever been a good strategy to begin with, which it wasn't). There is no longer any excuse for putting hope in the system.

Then why do you just sit back and take it up the ass, cuck?

That's not true. If someone violently killed ImKikey it would be pretty cool. And funny.

Go back to reddit.

It's not 'killing' if the person in question is a roach, it's simply pest control.

The pathetic thing here is you. Kikes are incapable of honest war, and are thusly terrified of it. Get out while you can, yid, and maybe you'll be able to live out your varmint life before we get to you.

No, it's amnesty. He is just calling it "path to citizenship" instead because he knows amnesty is a bad word.

Kind of like how he stopped saying "radical Islamic terrorism"

Why would this board support an amnesty cuck, why should you not be banned for being a treasonous little quisling. You probably call him 'daddy' you little queer.

Not a smart one are you, troll?

You're telling me that a Republican president can't do shit with a Republican majority house, republican majority senate, and republican-appointed people? All of them which were majority white. Not to mention that he has a low approval rating and frequent bad press from left-leaning outlets, so he has nothing to lose from pandering to us.

He fucked up on Syria, fucked up on the Border Wall, and was even retarded enough to hire Goldman Sachs executives. Guess what pandering to the leftists got him in the long run? Praise? Nah, just more criticism, Russia conspiracy theories, and mockery in all mainstream media outlets. Left-leaning corporations are firing you people and getting tax breaks at the same time.

Don't make excuses, Trump is a complete cuck.

Go back to r/the_donald

I call them stasis shills, because they're not just stiffling debate about The Donald, but about every single subject of importance. They're trying to keep Holla Forums static to prevent the galvanization of ideas. "You want to discuss anything? Fuck you!"
It's pretty pervasive and i'm surprised how few people have picked up on it.

It's quite comical how every republican tries to pretend that they're not in charge and still in the opposition. They did the same shit in 96 when they had the house and the senate. They didn't do shit until the midterm elections where they lost big time and after losing the house and senate they continued to bitch and moan. It never ends.

Believe me, I gave him several chances and he blew every single one away to sniff coke off his leftist daughter's ass in the long term.

Not to mention leftists are just openly assaulting anyone right of center now and have been since before the election, and Trump has never even mentioned it.

They could repeal Obamacare right now, but instead they pretend that they're fighting the democrats. What a joke.

Remember when he called the drive of the car a TERRORIST multiple times on national television? What he did wasn't even close to terrorism and Trump only called him that because he was a White Nationalist. Morons on here were celebrating that press conference as anything, but a complete cuck out.

Who give a shit! Both sides aren't to blame!

The fundamental issue is that they have no faith in themselves or their policies and they cave in into media pressure every time.

A cuck he may be, but even if he was a closet white nationalist, the cucks in Congress would shut everything non-cucked down.

He was never the real deal, the man we needed. He was simply a stepping stone, to buy us more time, to maybe move the Overton window to the right. If nothing else, this might disillusion more people to the sham of democracy.

Remember when he called the drive of the car a TERRORIST multiple times on national television? What he did wasn't even close to terrorism and Trump only called him that because he was a White Nationalist. Morons on here were celebrating that press conference as anything, but a complete cuck out.

Who give a shit! Both sides aren't to blame!

Ok, just come out and tell us that the swamp is full of sociopathic pedos and he fears for his life.
I'd quit my job, grab my rifle and go down to DC to protect him, and I wouldn't be alone.
He needs to nut up.

Dude don't worry, it's all a ruse. At 11:59PM on his final day in office he'll flip the table on those g-d damn lefties and usher in a White utopia!

The opportunity to non-violently remove millions of current and future voters from your opponents would figure to be a political no-brainer, even if Trump is the cuckiest cuck to ever cuck when it comes to the race issue. It would completely cripple the Democrats for decades, who are already at historic lows in terms of institutional power at both the federal and state levels. They should be begging and pleading to simply be afforded an existence, and yet here we are. Truly baffling.

No, the point of the thread is not to blindly follow Trump as a false messiah. Just because Trump was the lesser of two evils does not mean you settle down and get comfortable.

Pretty deep user
Does this mean that there is no alt-right either, or would that be a bit too much of a red-pill

I like how nobody is trying to defend any of the 100% true stuff OP said, just calling him a kike or shill instead. At least attempt to explain why he's wrong about even one point he said.

I want to feel optimistic, but he didn't give us more time. Not only were we deplatformed over Charlottesvile, his house and senate signed a bill to make us a terrorist group while signing a bill that prohibited you from criticizing Israel and Jews in any shape or form.

I'm not making this shit up. It's completely unacceptable.

OP is not wrong about any of the things he wrote, all that his cultists can do now is to screech in anger and denial.

Was being terrorized part of ( ((their))) plan?

It's complete bullshit that they're able to get away with this because they were assholes who assaulted us in the first place.

This. If he really needed or wanted help from us he could get it with a single tweet.
But he seems content with just cucking on his promises to us and never bothering to defend us when we are attacked physically in the streets and morally in the media for nothing more than supporting him.

Pathetic

Indeed. Day of the rope soon brother. In Valhalla we'll meet!

Heiled. Pretty much, which proves he's compromised or perhaps simply in over his head. Regardless, our goal should be clear. Creating stronger ties between whites and sowing chaos. The more chaos the better. The plane must be crashed before the time of ((their)) choosing to give our people the greatest advantage possible.

shill. whore thread

reported

Trump would never betray his base.