Vidya, Holla Forums and you

Just wanted to say that over the years of being hopelessly depressed and horrified by where mainstream gaming is headed, alongside years of various life failures - there's nothing that makes me feel happier and more inspired than videogames.

There's something magical about them, and the community of people who play them. Sure, I get angry sometimes when people like something I don't like, and tell me my waifu a shit, but at the end of the day, I feel a very strong feeling of kinship with all of you Holla Forumsirgins.

You might not feel the same way, but today I woke up with a really strong feeling of deep happiness, and it's not going to last very long. I wanted to tell you all how much you really mean to me, and how much I really value all of you at the end of the day, despite calling half of you inbred niggers in every thread.

Vidya, Holla Forums, and you all just so happened to be the one thing I never lost interest in, and really love with everything I've got. Thanks for being there to call me a faggot every once in a while.

lub you too user

Wow this is some gay ass shit.

I feel similarly.

ok

okay, what the fuck is this gay shit, did i subscribe to a blog?
you fucking retarded nigger
I absolutely 100 out of zero fucking percent don't care about your stupdi fucking bullshit crap you spew and shitpost, go fuck off somewhere else all because of not doing something VIDEOGAMES, fucking nigger faggot asshat

i love it

I think you should kill yourself, OP

Love you too OP and all you faggots. Now fuck off with your blogposting nigger

False highs and true lows.

I don't plan to live past 2016, trying to play as much vidya and watch as much animu as I'm able to before I go.

Hey, another fan of sexual lobster. There's something you don't see every day.

kys faggot

Reblogged !

Video games are the most important thing in my life, and the only thing i'm passionate about, and this is PRECISELY why i can't relate to modern Holla Forums.

I consider EVERYONE ON MODERN Holla Forums, NO ONE EXCLUDED, including OP, to be an enemy of vidya.
I consider Holla Forums to be on the opposite end of genuine video game enthusiasts.

Literally the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that Holla Forums is dying out each year and getting less and less members and everyone here doesn't breed, making sure Holla Forums will eventually die or change to the point where it won't be Holla Forums anymore.

As someone that truly loves video games with every fiber of my being, i consider Holla Forums, and everyone on it, to be the complete antithesis of my raison d'etre.

Okay.

you're a faggot weeb

no one gives a shit about your blog

I don't think there is a fedora large enough for this one.

luve you 2 user

Why not just live for the anime and vidya? Life has no meaning after all so might as well live just to enjoy what you do enjoy. Remember that science has taught us that the impossible is always possible. What if there is a hell and kill yourself sends you straight there? You won't escape sufferring, just be doomed to an eternity of it.

You don't go to hell to be punished. One of the recent popes addressed this.

I'm glad you didn't get trips, faggot.

now THIS is faggotry.

Excellent post OP.

All religion is bullshit, just saying that hell isn't for punishment anymore. Even leftists ruined hell.

I do think people might've cared if you didn't make it a blogpost
take it from this other user

Well in the off chance that it is for punishment I think i'll avoid killing myself and you should too.
Also what the fuck is it for if not for punishment?

Hell is a ditch near some village in the middle of nowhere where villagers would dump their sick, old, and aborted or defective children.
This resulted in a horrific landscape of corpses and suffering that was then translated into "if you do bad thing, you go here".

Hell is an abstract concept given a vague form to scare you into following specific rules made by whoever at the time wants to have control of you and your decisions in life.

Actual hell is being unwhole and without purpose and you don't really need to die to experience it.

I was going to take you seriously but than I saw your first post.

That's not even remotely what he said, dipshit. He said people aren't punished in hell, they simply have their soul annihilated from existence and effectively get no afterlife/immortality, which is already infinite punishment without needing to invent hell.

Also it wasn't "official", it was just some shit the pope said in a backroom conversation that somebody quoted in an unofficial context. Because obviously God only communicates through official Vatican channels.

It's irrelevant bullshit completely unnecessary for the rest of the doctrine which was invented by a spergy theologist at some point and forced into the mainline system because he considered it an improvement.

Religions have just as many autistic fanboys making up idiotic "fanon", but they've been around a lot longer so it's less obvious.

Go play Dante's Inferno btw, fun game.

I dont want anything to do with you. Fags like you are killing the board.

It's not as much about having "another life" as much as being able to explore different "universes". It gets a little more meaningful once you go into the whole thing about how reality is intangible and you can't really prove that it's THE reality.

What if I told you that elitist fags like you are the ones that are making it impossible to talk about fucking anythiing on here other than Morrowind, Doom, Quake, Dwarf Fortress or weeb games?

Pretty sure Hell is just some tacked on bullshit in general. Before then there was Sheol that was a place to go when you die.

Then Jesus came along and I guess his love and tolerance for all humanity made Sheol a place where you go to burn in the fire and brimstone and blah blah blah.

Eat shit somewhere else

Playing weeb games is pretty much eating shit tho.

Why do people put up with such shit threads here? They get anchored on Holla Forums.

the fuck? that's what i'm accusing you of being, weeb. out.

the definition of a "bad game" is relative and subjective.

because Holla Forums is the tumblr of Holla Forums. It's the fucked up mirror reflection of SJW's.

So what was sheol all about?

We love you too, poo crammer.
Holla Forums is a great community, the last mavericks of the internet.

No one's stopping you from talking about other games. Nigger you can go in the catalog right now and and the majority of threads aren't related to any of those games you've mentioned.

try making a counter-strike thread. See how it goes.

It was basically Hades

Good job outing yourself as a retard who thinks anecdotal evidence is a valid argument, user.

I hate you faggots when you bitch about peoples personal tastes.

But goddamn if it weren't for you nigger kikes I would have simply never played shit like Deus Ex or anything before 2001 for that matter. This site might go down the toilet but thanks to you faggots it won't be in vain.

I hate you all but you're my only social contact.
also check em

>mfw he's black and goes full nog when people make fun of niggers

Why does part of me not want to tell him. He's not a bad guy but I'm pretty sure he will fuck with the dynamics of the guild. Fuck people, they really do ruin video games for everyone.

Wow, gay thread.

Fuck I knew a faggot like that years back.

fuck people. Exactly why I don't associate with anyone who doesn't let me speak my mind within a reasonable limit.

checked, I don't know why I'm still lurking this thread.

chills run down my spine every time I see a Counter-strike thread on the catalog.

Why does it look like that picture was made by someone who got upset when he couldn't handle the bantz?

It's the Quakefags, user. They can't accept the fact that tactics and positioning when executing sites is just as valid as twitch aim and advanced movement.

Also the ">weapons skins" crowd. No effect on gameplay or anything at all, why do you even fucking care?

Does that mean you're a nigger user?

you're why I make video games, OP.

I'm a similar case user, Holla Forums and vidya helped me through a suicidal depression when I dropped out of college and gave up on everything. now I'm the Board Owner and I love what I do.

>getting cucked by kek

Aww, that's very sweet of you, user. I hope you do better with your life, though, and not just waste it all on Holla Forums.

There's a bit in the bloodline but I was raised to almost actively hate them. I just hate hypocrisy though.

Why don't you become a muslim, user? If you think I am joking or what not, just go make some research. Search at least about the true Christians, the disciple of Arius, and how they fought the corrupt trinity faith. I am just saying to do not off-yourself and be damned in hell for all eternity.

That's like selling the family house your grandpa built by hand and moving to a two-room apartment.

Sure, because the universe just willed itself into exsistence. I hope you enjoy what is coming in the afterlife.

yall niggas are smallminded

I love you user
Everything will get better, cheer up and get some hobbies like /mu/, /loomis/ or /agdg/. See ya there

Do not bully the suicidal

Isn't the whole idea of the Big Bang theory that that's when the universe began? And why scientists at the time didn't like it because they thought it seemed too religious?

You should read up on things before dismissing them. The idea for a lot of scientists is that Big Bang/Big Crunch is cyclical, and that universe is everexpanding, however, at a certain point the Universe "flips inside out" (which isn't the case, however there's a lot of very complex math involved) and continues to "expand" however from our perspective it'll shrink until it reaches the primordial state that made Big Bang possible.