EARLY ACCESS DLC

WHEN WILL THESE FUCKS EVER LEARN?!

Especially after fucking NU MALES SKY when will these fuckers ever learn to not support these bullshit.

At least I no longer have to play this piece of shit.

There's nothing wrong with Early Access. Especially when you can get games for only 38 RMs.

early access open world survival crafting bullshit is this generation's military brown&grey cover-based shooter.
It's the thing all the dumb normalfags are buying, of course they would buy dlc for it.

Nothing wrong Early access WITH DLC. Definitely.

Yeah right after you might think "this industry can't POSSIBLY get shittier" this happens. And it's a top seller too. Fucking incredible. I don't even blame the devs for doing this, when retards obviously buy it instantly

This is what fucking happens when normalfags put their grubby hands into the medium. Look at movies, they're fucked now.

Jesus christ this is just sad now.

normalfags have always been fucking movies, but (((they))) have increased the agenda pushing

huh? Let's try:
normalfags
normalfags

but but but
MUH CONTENT!

This is the thing. These fuckers want the fucking content that SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE BASE GAME SINCE IT'S EARLY ACCESS yet these fuckers still buy this piece of shit further supporting this bullshit.

Fuck these people.

>>>Holla Forums

That's not very surprising.

Too bad steam is one of the largest gaming platforms out there.

I've never played any of these multiplayer survival games, but dinosaurs are kickass, so I was waiting for Ark to come out of early access to give the genre a shot.

I'm not really upset, just kind of disappointed.

Movies have been normalfag since, what, the 19 fucking 30s? Your parents probably weren't even born yet.

Wait what the fuck? Expansion pack for a game that is not even finished?

When will YOU learn that normalfagz never learn?

Funfact about this shitfest: Apparently everything from the DLC but the map it's self is available to base game players through admin commands, and modders through the devkit without buying it.
Fucktards are paying $20 for a fucking map instead of modding the content that be free and just making their own fucking map.

Oy vey, really wish my hobby wasn't full of so many drooling fucktards.

It's honestly amazing that they can get away with this.
I didn't want to bother with ARK because I don't give a shit about dinosaurs, and survival/crafting shit is overplayed and you may as well play mineshit, but then someone fucking gifted it to me, and it's just as boring as I expected it to be. I wish I could fucking ungift it.
There's never any skill required with survival games, it's always just grinding for resources, hunting your grave to retrieve shit when you die, building a bunch of ugly structures, and it's never any fucking fun.

Noice

What kind of currency is this anyways ?

Malaysian Ringit. 38RM is about $9 US.

>>>/out/
You don't deserve an argument.

DEVS ARE MASSIVE JEWS

Absolutely disgusting

Kill them all.

Steam need to remove the DLC functionality of the store for early access games. I'm still fucking pissed that Killing Floor 2 pulled this bullshit.

Holy shit, what a faggot.

Steam puts any game up there that's new as top seller, its basically just advertising I wouldn't think it's too far fetch if you can buy the top seller tab.

Adding fucking DLCs to a fucking early access game and devs still has the balls to demand that the game should've been 60 bucks. Fuck these jews.

They definitely fucking should. Early access shouldn't even have the right to released PAID DLCs to begin with.

They're calling out for mods to ban "haters" in 2nd pic related.

I will never understand why people are so fucking obsessed with defending early access DLC. If it's early access, then DLC shouldn't even be on the fucking table.

Well the majority agrees with you.
Currently its recently 39% positive.
Another wave of bad reviews and the base rating will be at mixed.

They're all plebs that wouldn't know quality if it bit their tiny dicks off, so they don't realize when a game is still unfinished and broken, and therefore have no problem choking down on DLC cock like they do with every other game.

Have you met or talked to the "average gamer".

It sound like conspiracy bullshit but these people have literally been trained to support companies that take their money. Brand loyalty is disgusting.

Haven't you heard user? The term gamer, is dead. :^)

Oh right, sorry, my bad.

would there be anything wrong with early access if early access was free?

Giving everyone a voice during development isn't necessarily going to make a good game.

No because that's how it USED to be.
You would have games have public betas and alpha kind of like going on with that Chink game, nioh.

You would have people apply to test for games and usually submit a quick bullshit resume or form.

Also will you niggas stop whining about normalfags?
Check Steam the majority of players are pissed, so I don't know what you niggers are whining about.

Holla Forums gives Rust shit - Newman literally said the other day something about early access DLC being a ripoff

this

you cant rate without buying the DLC, so only idiots are doing that.
check the reviews for the base game, its mostly negative now overnight, they'll never recover.

No Man's Sky wasn't (labelled as anyway) early access DLC, man.

It was only a matter of time before some fucking dev tried this. At least the negative feedback seems to be far more prevalent than happily sucking up the shit like fanboys tend to do. I'm hoping in vain that this shit will begin the death toll for early access.

RMs? What the fuck, are you an alien or some shit nigga ahahahaha! Is that some alien money nigga?

So, let's see. Just from recent memory, these are the blunders/fuck ups/cover ups/shady business/anti-consumer/streamlined games I can remember just off the top of my head, from recent years:
Serious question: Why hasn't a crash happened yet? There is hardly any originality or creativity anymore and devs constantly lie again and again. I mean hell, Todd Howard and many other devs have become well-known memes about how much these people lie. So, what needs to happen for a crash to occur?

I supported the devs before this as they seemed to be alright, the DLC is sort of lackluster and should be worth a mere 5-10$ at the high end of pricing. Base game is alright, have sunk many hours into it.

Supposedly the ARK devs got a nice 40 million dollarydoo out of court settlement bill and now need a new source of income.
Lets watch and see if they continue down the path to maximum overjew or straighten out from the negative feedback.

People have just become that tame and stupid, user.

It's a very telling reflection of the way the whole world's gone.

My bet's on maximum overjew.

It's the same reason why tv hasn't fucked off yet. A lot of people are still depending on it to make a quick buck from the people who need quick entertainment. The idiots who need a quick fix of entertainment are told by retarded journos and shitty friends to buy the newest video games and dlcs. The worst part is that they believe in them like the gospel and would always try to play a middle man if the time arises for them to argue about it, which allows the devs to get away with their awful practices because they drown out the criticism.

Also, the memes of the lying devs just normalizes it and just adds to the whole "everybody does it so who cares?" argument. It doesn't help one bit, for example; Todd Howard.

See

s-sorry goys, we are under just so much pressure ;_; we are cool now, you can buy again

Then why did you run your mouth like you owned the place, you stupid shit?

That's the reason why he wrote the apology, someone higher up probably saw his stupid message and told him to write an apology, he probably isn't even sincere.

What a time to be alive.

Good Goy!~

Did he? Seems out of character, any source on this?

I'm not so sure about "never" recover. They'll definitely begin to have their own brain washed fucks try and fix the score. Look at watchdogs.

Ayy lmao, we deal in fucking spicy food.

lmfao what a joke. This kinds of things has happened before where people just blurt things out when they don't have the permission or the authority. However, no doubt the things he said before actually reflects the dev teams viewpoints on their game and business.

does this have something to do with them getting sued to shit and losing half of their revenue?

There is something severely wrong with an industry in which a developer can insult their customers and demand more money from them without any kind of criticism.

Imagine if a fucking film director did this, shit would be all over the news and people would be giving him hell over it.

I know all media is pretty shit these days but I swear "gamers" have no fucking standards whatsoever. It absolutely flabbergasts me how willing people are to throw money at horrible products and support bad business practices.

It amazes me that the gaming industry seems isolated with these kinds of asshats that force the customer to bend to their will instead of the other way around. It's like that Marxist propaganda shit they spew at game conferences teaches them that they don't need to follow capitalism to be successful.

What I always find funny about these faggots is the fact that they always whine about the capitalist boogeyman while also being maximum overjew capitalists themselves. But yeah (((Marx))) himself never paid a single cent to his own housemaid for 30 years who he also bore him a retarded son, so I guess hypocrisy is par for the course.