OUT FUCKING SKILLED

Post some videos or WEBMs of some serious display of skill. Fightan matches, 1cc's, multiplayer matches, and other kinds of crazy shit, you name it.

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/shot/gamenewton/UzoR5f3KID8Gb69DAiVI69Ud
lethalleague.reptile-games.com/prototype/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WYX7wN3MU
youtube.com/watch?v=J5tljObQHRE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3QkV-L-tFsYAsIOsgu16D0jNGdrsvAX
youtube.com/watch?v=95uFeH96v_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A classic

This mode is so hard, that only reportedly five people in the entire world beat it

there's no way to dodge most of these without just bombing through is there?

You get a full stock after each fight, but the second loop requires you to do everything with just one life.

Last game that I got engrossed in and got good at was Warframe and I ended up dropping that like the steaming turd it is.

I know that feel but I wish I didn't. I can never stick with a game long enough to be considered good, maybe a little above average is as good as I get.

PC version when ?

I suppose this counts too

This fucking guy is full of these videos. I think he is cool.

SHOUBU JA!!!

Embed is long but it was one of the greatest comebacks I have ever witnessed.

God I fucking love Makoto.

Have some Misse then

I enjoy watching Japanese players.

D-do you have rare webum of Haitani Makoto before Capcom ruined her in Ultra?He even won TGS against Mago's Fei LongFuck Capcom forever.

i outed your mom bed light nast

I only have Haitani on 3s…

oddshot.tv/shot/gamenewton/UzoR5f3KID8Gb69DAiVI69Ud

Would you accept some Poongko?

Bump

Im too lazy to show off

Does he kill the entire team in one shot? Is that actually possible or was that a cheat?

It's fake
the reaction was taken from a flick shot vid

The footage is my least favorite part of this video.

I jejjed

On ship 2, the AI always outskills everyone.

thats a penis

I don't mind it and I can safely say I am impressed but holy shit the SM64 speedrunning community is one of the most autistic things I have seen on the internet.

It's a TAS you dip.

Which stands for tool assisted speedrun you chromosome hoarder

mario 64 TAS will entertain me until i die

There's leaps and bounds difference between TASing and speedrunning.

Why Mario 64, tho? Why all the autism is always in Mario 64?

physics exploits, level designs, and maybe being one of the n64 launch titles has something to do with having all sorts of nutty glitches.
superhuman acrobatics tends to be more fun to watch and perform and there are plenty of ways to go about each challenge

Justin a shit

They're both overrated as fuck.

No denying that.

Pleb tier shit.

You should feel ashamed.

I've seen that clip hundreds of times but I don't recall ever seeing the whole fight in its entirety. That was amazing. I didn't realise how fucked Daigo was in the third round before he pulled off that comeback.

That's just fucking brutal. I think I'd give up and stop playing for a week after a thrashing like that.

i'm wondering what lethal league looks like to someone who hasn't played the game

I've never played that. It looks like someone playing sports with the ball and the other person is unrelated to that cause he's not trying to stop him or anything.

It looks fun

that isnt skill, thats just an average guy playing crysis.

Special olympics are still olympics.

lethalleague.reptile-games.com/prototype/
Try the prototype, the full game adds characters and stages basically. Simple game but intense when it gets going

AC I-no's execution requirements are downright insane.

God, every time I watch this….

Non sequitur, guess why.

What are some YouTube channels that regularly upload highly skilled gameplay? No fighting games pls.

idk man, how many half-A do you need to complete the game ?

define good? I'm gonna assume that you mean good at movement and shooting, got any videos of your best play? I know the game is shit, I just really want to see the fullest extent of autismic skill that this game can accommodate with it's looseness and jankyness.

Motherfucking Truestyle tournmaent

I am incredibly good at twinstick shooters…
for about a minute

real smooth

Fuck, game?

Let's see you do it.

lolibot rampage

fukkin sold

because the game has incredibly deep mechanics with great level design. It's like asking why Quake made bunny hopping and advanced movement in shooters possible. The game naturally accommodated it.

I hate how they all look like hideous cabbage patch kids.

skip to 4:50

no u

This just makes me feel sad.

games creator said he wants to make a PC port soon. I regret giving away my 360, this was literally the only game i used it to play.

There's an unlockable which changes their models to more realistic proportions. Also one for a first-person view.

It used to be possible to get Deagle collaterals before the R8 revolver update.

Now you can only get R8 collateral kills.

this kills the framerate
and there is no mouse sensitivity option, so it stays way, WAY too sensitive.

STALKER: Mercs Vs 100 Rads Bar (Starts at 6:10)

Is this TAS? If not, goddamn.

Lol how the fuck do you sidestep and back step.

Does anyone have the Q3 frag of a 1v1 duel (czm and cooler, I think) where one guy sneaks up on the other by deliberately not choosing to pick up a health pick-up which would then create a sound and alert the other guy to his position? You don't see that shit anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2WYX7wN3MU

this entire jetstream sam DLC done stylishly
youtube.com/watch?v=J5tljObQHRE

this entire god hand game done stylishly with informative commentary
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3QkV-L-tFsYAsIOsgu16D0jNGdrsvAX

It only gets worse.

was there actually some strategic advantage to flag tossing or was this just pure showboating?

I know all superplays of ikaruga are pretty much the same, but I will never not be impressed.

I remember that moment as if it was yesterday.
I loved you Tribes.
Why did you have to go?

ready for a low quality badly edited webm?
There's a few good ones in here, a few shit ones too.

The game was so much more fun. It was actually about going fast and going with the flow instead of just practicing rock bouncing routes and if you ever dropped below 150 you may as well just kill yourself right now because you weren't going to go fast again.

i need some hotsauce

Some manga about an ayy wife which name escapes me. That's her in human skinsuit.

If you're still here user.

Not as good as Warbro autists, but better than majority of the regular playerbase. Haven't played in long time since I just got fed up with all the stupid shit DE were doing to the game.

Just a video of a camera glitch and a corpus grunt being silly.

Not bad

Why do so many people play in their own language? I cant stand a game that is in my main language, the translation is garbage and it just makes me cringe

If you ever come back, we have a dead-ish clan you can join and then never play with.

I can't relate since I personally play and watch everything in english, but we french have a tendency to be anal about translating anglophone stuff (like german is fine but english can fuck off). Canadians even more so, strangely enough.
To illustrate, when I grew up, the only english movies ever broadcasted with subtitles only were Monthy Python films. Even that changed recently since they ran Life of Brian in piss poor french version about a month ago. God damn was it cringeworthy.

I knew it was going to be MikeKob before I clicked on the links

They look better in-game than the promo art, ironically.

i was planning on coming back, but then they killed Trinity again. I have o idea ow Ork took it.

So is this game a Witcher rip off or a Souls rip off?
Looks kinda good.

Thats how bad these turbofag gamers are, thats some ultra fast l33t skillz for them. Remember that fag reviewing NuDooM? Thats the kind of faggot that says Crysis sucks.

Devil Daggers

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

The arstyle is super cool, but the gameplay just looks like quake: final destination.

oh snap, someone made a compilation of a top player

i might've enjoyed seeing people play LL for the first time, but constant smashing is pretty unbearable to watch once you know how to play.

another
youtube.com/watch?v=95uFeH96v_E

Souls rip off, flavored with Ninja Gaiden and Onimusha.
>Looks kinda good.
It's pretty fun.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the clan, unless I've been kicked for inactivity. Every now and again I think about reinstalling because I treated it as a horde shooter of sorts, then I remember all the bullshit.

The person getting the flag passed to has a better velocity and angle than the person passing

Any one know the name of the song?

Too bad this was tool assisted.

Anyone got the link to that Youtube guy who takes Mario 64 exploits to the most autistic level you can think of?

I reached Armstrong with it before I figured out to parry, the fuck have you been doing. That shit gives you iframes and a shitload of mobility. It also makes the game more challenging because parry is way too generous.

As much as I dislike the whole Devil may cry franchise, I gotta give this guy credit. He's either a turbo autist or he's really sharpened his reflexes because the reaction time is insane.

On my first playthrough I didn't bother upgrading anything *because I was saving up points for the Gray Fox shit and I remember how I fought Sundowner by attacking going full offense, using defensive offensive when he put up his shield, and going right back to attacking. It took a few attempts because lol no health and I'm hardcore, so highest difficulty for me all the time always :^) but it felt cool as fuck to fight him like that.

song name?

How do I Credo x3?

Parry is easier in terms of timing window, but defensive offensive is definitely the safest move due to it's mobility.
I would not call playing the game with that move a challenge.

Some moves can't be perfect parried, and a non-perfect parry leaves you in recovery, during which you can do nothing but parry again.
When on Very Hard, you definitely want to be careful not to lock yourself into a parry fight with a swordsman enemy when there are other enemies about.

get off your fucking iphones and learn to webm niggers

no u