APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

(((internal investigation)))

Well, the BBCs did investigate him internally.

admitted to what? inviting girls up into his hotel room? did they expect not to see his schlong?

I'm sure you'd be surprised if someone started masturbating in front of you

i'll be even more surprised when women accept some responsibility for their actions

After they invited me up to their hotel room? user, you poor autistic fuck, if somebody of the opposite sex invites you to their hotel room, what do you think that means? What are they going to do, watch tv? Play x-box? Jango? Tag? Kill yourself, you virgins are the worst.

Move along. We have cleared ourselves of all wrongdoing in out investigation of our employee, whom we made a tremendous financial investment in. Nothing to see here.

you rapists are the worst.

Mentally sick people like you aren't exactly a good judge of character though.

I'm a girl sweetie

So am I. Want to do cute girl things together?

okay

He's guilty of being a fat ginger pale ugly bald old half-jewish mexican daring to even keep his penis. Rape-showing it to women deserves capital punishment, I mean, come on, it's 2018!

Lol sure

to be honest, I do this all the time, and no ones ever complained

Oh wow, look another man's career ruined by unfounded claims… Oh the agony!

Maybe (((they're))) letting him off of the hook because most people think he's white. Now all of the headlines can be:

I know that sounds insanely paranoid but I don't put it past them.

Well it's either accept the invitation or get blacklisted in Hollywood.

Will that stop him from having to buy his own film, not stop him from participating in a charity event, get back his shows and stop them from redubbing his character from a children's cartoon?

Seems like the damage was already done. He'll have to claw back up from the bottom again to get toppled by the next sexual misconduct claim sent his way.

Of course they didn't find anything. Louis Cuck King never had sex with anyone. They should have searched for Tyrone's sexual misconducts.

Please, only tiny, cuckskin, femmie cocks would get turned on by the likes of Louie. Ginger here ain't gonna get my BBC to stir.

Does this mean women can lie about sexual harassment?

Womyn never lie about anything. It's sexism to think that they would.

Play yiddish games, win yiddish prizes

WOMEN BTFO

Pulling your dick out used to be a funny icebreaker and now it is a punishable crime. Are you saying that is acceptable?